Magical eyes [J.JK halal ff ]

By crystalimagine7

"They hate each other." "They don't, they hate the way they make each other feel." More

chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
Chapter 05

Chapter 01

1.4K 41 5
By crystalimagine7

Author pov

In a dark room a man is sitting on his knees on the ground blindfolded. Then the door of the room opened and Jungkook and his right hand wong-ju entered the room with some other guards "So finally we met again huh" Jungkook said smirking.

"Jungkook you are not doing it right my brother will not leave you." that boy said while giving dead glear at jungkook. "Oh boy Jake should have listened to me but he didn't instead he gave you order to kill me. Poor boy because of your brother you are going to die." Jungkook said while making a sarcastic sad pout.

"You will die by Jake hands one day mark my words Jungkook." That boy said while glearing at Jungkook. "Ok I'll be waiting till then enjoy the hell I am going to give you now. Bye" Jungkook said while smirking before giving permission to his mans "You know what to do right? Then why wait? Start the fun already." Jungkook said to his man and left from there.

"Sir Mr.Kim is waiting for you in the car." Wong-ju told Jungkook while walking. "Why is he here?" Jungkook asked him as Taehyung doesn't usually come here. "Today is a meeting in the company with Marwa Industry so he came to pick you up as you said you don't want to go." Wong-ju explained "Aishh ok" Jungkook said a bit annoyed as he also have some work to do mafia related but now he have to go with Taehyung.

°°°

"When are you going to leave this Mafia thing Jungkook" Jungkook's elder brother Taehyung said while looking at him. "You know my answer hyung Never" Jungkook said while looking forward to the road and driving in a bit spread as they are going to their company.

"Jungkook you know that very well That It's dangerous for you and us too as you are the only one who have to handle this company so if something happens to you then who while handing this company? " Taehyung said in an angry yet calm voice.

"Don't worry hyung nothing will happen and even if something happens you are here you can handle the company" Jungkook said with a smile on his face while winking at Taehyung. "Jungkook stop being playful I am serious."

Taehyung said while softly looking at him. "Me too hyung.Now lets stop this topic here as you know that my mind will not change." Jungkook said before stopping the car in the traffic.

"Why are you so stubborn" Taehyung said giving up as he knows how stubborn Jungkook is. Jungkook didn't say anything in return and started waiting for the road to get clear so that he can go.

"What's going on there? Why is there so much crowd?" Taehyung said getting curious. "Don't know hyung." Jungkook said while sighing in frustration. "Jungkook we are getting late for our office. Today we have a very important meeting with Mawar industry." Taehyung said while getting worried.

"You wait here hyung let me go and check what the fvck is happening there that the blocked the whole road with this crowd" Jungkook said while getting out of the car and shutting the door of the car angrily.

Jungkook pov

As I came out of the car to check why there is still crowded. There were many peoples in the road so it was difficult to go to the front but i somehow managed to go to the front of the crowd. And there i saw a hijabi girl beating the sh!t out of some boys? Wtf?

I couldn't see the face of the girl as she was back facing me.but then she turned facing my side and there i saw her face.I was so surprised to speak or ask anyone anything then I heard someone asking a person about the scene.

"What happened here? Why she is beating those boys like that?" the another person explained "Those boys were disturbing a girl so she came to help her and calmly told them to not disturb that girl but they didn't listen so."

"Those boys should get some lessons she is doing the right thing." " Yeah Those boys deserve this." I heard the whole matter that why is she beating them. Soon I heard the sound sirens of police cars. Soon the police officers came and she handed those boys to the police.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder scarring me as I was too busy thinking about her. "Wtf-" I was about to punch the man but then i saw it was hyung "Yaa yaa what are you doing Jaykay?" "Aishh hyung what are you doing here?" I asked him getting irritated.

"You were taking so long so i came to check if you are alive or not" Hyung said dramatically making me more irritated. "Are you coming or not? We are already late and if we don't leave now then we'll be late for the meeting too" Taehyung said while looking at me. "Yeah Let's go." I said and took a last glance of her before turning around to go.

Aria pov

Me and my secretary aka my best friend Ji-won were going to Kim Corporation for a meeting. As Ji-won was driving and i was scrolling through my phone. I look at Ji-won in a questionable way as she stopped the car. "Signal" Ji-won said making me nod my head.

I kept my phone in my pants pockets and opened the window for some fresh air. And there my eyes landed on a group of boys who were disturbing a girl. I got so angry seeing this. I opened the door of my car and came out to give them a lesson. Ji-won followed me as she already understood what was going to happen now.

"Why are you all disturbing her huh?" I asked them because i didn't want to start with violence. "Why do you care? Who is she to you? Huh?" One of them said making me more angry but still i tried to keep myself calm.

"Doesn't matter.what matters is you disturbing her" I said keeping my voice straight. "Oh you have got the guts to come here and talk to us like this being a girl huh" Another boy said laughing and i smirked before punching hard on the face of that boy making his nose bleed so bad. Everyone present there flinched except Ji-won as It's normal for her to see this.

"What happened? Why shocked? You were talking about my guts right? So just showing the guts i have." I said smirking. "You piece of sh!t" one of them said while coming forward to punch me but before he could punch me i took his hand and twisted it. "Ahhhhhh let go of my hand." That boy said screaming because of the pain.

"Aww is it hurting? Sorry" I said sarcastically while the smirk never left my face.Another boy came up to fight with me and i kicked hard without leaving the hand of the one i am holding. "Yaaa leave my hand girl!!!!!" he screamed and so i left his hand before punching him on the face.

The place started getting crowded with people but i care less and started beating all of them. I heard peoples cheering for me but i didn't pay much attention there as i was busy giving a good lesson to those boys.after some time the police came and took those boys with them.

Author pov

Ji-won came to Aria and said "Done mam? Now we have to go we are already so late." Aria chuckled and said "yeah lets go." they got in the car and drove away from there as they are already super late.

°°°

Jungkook pov

We reached here a while ago and right now we are in hyung's office though my mind is still stuck on her Who is she? What's her name? I want to know more things about her.She is making me so curious about her. Those are the thoughts which never left my mind not even for a single second.

My thoughts broke when i heard "Jungkook are you even listening to me?" Taehyung said said while giving him glear. I nervously chuckled and was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door indicating someone came.

Hyung's secretary came in after hyung gave her permission. "Sir Ms.Fatima will be here in 10 mins" She said after bowing. "Ok you go we are coming." hyung told her and she left from here after bowing for the last time. Hyung looked at me and said " Lets go she will be here soon" I nodded my head and start following him.

As we entered the meeting room all the employees stand from there sait and bowed to us. "Good afternoon sir" the employees said in sync. Hyung replied with a smile "Good afternoon." but i didn't say anything in return and kept my face straight like usual.

We settle down in our chairs. Soon the door opened means Ms.Fatima is here.I stand up with everyone to greet them without looking forward as i was busy fixing my tie. But as soon as i landed my eyes on her I was too stunned to speak.

It's her, the girl from there, the one because of which i am not able to think straight, so she is Ms.Fatima the owner of Marwa industry. My thoughts broke when i heard "Good afternoon mam" everyone greeting her."Good afternoon." She said with a sweet smile on her face.

As i was staring at her she also looked at me and our eyes got locked with each other. There is something in her those blue eyes which are attracting me so much.My heart started beating at a fast speed which was unbelievable as it never happened to me.

Why am I feeling like this? What the fvck is wrong with me? Whatever this is I hate it. I hate it so much.I never felt things like this. I fvcking hate her because of her these weird things are happening to me. I moved my eyes from her and sat on my chair. They all sat too and the meeting started.

°°°

Another pov

"Impressive. We'll do this collaboration." Aria said while looking at Taehyung smiling. "We are glad that you liked it Ms.Fatima. So should we sign the contract now?" Taehyung asked her. "Yeah sure." Aria replied and exchanged their contract.

After they were done with their signatures Taehyung forwarded his hand for a handshake. Aria looked at his and then at Ji-won. Ji-won understood what Aria was trying to say and she did the handshake with Taehyung.

Everyone present there looked at her being confused including Taehyung and Jungkook. Aria smiled and said "It's forbidden for us to touch mans except family members." everyone nodded their head in an understand

We are going back to our company after the meeting with Kim Corporation. The meeting went successful and we signed our contracts. Right now we are in the car. Ji-won is driving the car and i am sitting beside Her.

They were talking about some random stuff when suddenly out of new where a car came in front of our car Ji-won somehow managed to change the direction and stop the car by the side of road.

But i feel like my breathe got stocked in my throat. My full body started to tumble as a scene flashed in front of my eyes. That horrible night. I closed my eyes tightly and held my ears with my both tumbling hands over my hijab while murmuring

"no no please no no no" as tears started to flow down from my checks. I heard Ji-won worried voice saying "Are you ok Aria baby? I am really really sorry baby i didn't saw that car coming. Please say something baby." "home.take me home Ji-won"

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Sometimes somethings never stops hunting...

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know you liked it Aurelies~

Love from Sarah (Chrysalis) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.3K 13
When a girl who left her boyfriend for his career Now asked to be his second wife for his child . did she will marry him ? and if she then did he hav...
473K 30.1K 25
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
76K 1.6K 34
Highest Rank- 04/25/2018- #395 in Teen Fiction. [BOOK 2] Its not The End, Its just the Beggining of their Journey... Well they survive this time? and...