Resident Evil: The Merciless...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm the reason for all of this...they called me monster, killer, abominati... More

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Mercer Is Dead Only Virus
Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain
Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead
Chapter 2: Scorpion/Billy Coen
Chapter 3: The truth/I'm a Change Man
Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This
Chapter 5: James Marcus/Queen Leech Part 1
Chapter 6: Zeus V.S Queen Leech Part 2
Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion
Chapter 8: Fighting Off Zombies & Monsters
Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant
Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout
Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis
Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)
Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1
Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2
Chapter 16: Sherry Birkin/Two Survivors
Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin
Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City
Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death
Chapter 22: Code Veronica Part 1
Chapter 23: Code Veronica Part 2
Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)
Chapter 25: Ashley Graham (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death
Ending Epilogue

Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death

376 12 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to Sheva & Chris.

Sheva and Chris were fighting at Wesker that they almost gonna killed him...but Wesker is like this that he almost health going to died for now. But Wesker got injected by weakness from Chris doing now he tried to end Wesker.

Wesker released the virus in Africa and infecting all many people were gonna become some maniac deadly else whatever fuck it is...but the thing is Wesker, Chris, and Sheva are in the plane that they were fighting.

Sheva Almor.

Wesker: "Soon I will destroyed the world all humanities...will be extinguished by my hands. And I will be the creator." He said to them and laughing out little bit.

(Y/N): "Here I thought...I could be the same thing you say, Wesker." He said to himself.

Then outta nowhere a gunshot hit through at Wesker's right hand blowed up and he's screaming right now Chris with Sheva was shocked for what they looking on the left over there is (Y/N) who coming out of the shadows and make him was holding the pistol gun in his hand and he throw the weapon down on the ground. 

(Y/N): "Same thing, that you were the weakest one here, Wesker."

Wesker: "You..."

Chris: "(Y/N)..."

Sheva: "Wait, Chris. You know him?"

Chris: "Yeah, he's my old friend...(Y/N), what are you doing here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I came here to kill Wesker same like you. But I suggest I'm the one who can finished him. So who's the lady with you?" He asked Chris.

Chris: "She's my partner...Her name is Sheva Almor" He told (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's nice beautiful name you got there, missy." He said to her.

Sheva blushed so hard and also Wesker who standing up right now that he got his pissed face for now readying to kill Chris, and Sheva but (Y/N) was standing to faced at Wesker. 

(Y/N): "You two should get going...Leave Wesker to me...I'm gonna kill this sack of shit right here by myself." He said to them.

(Y/N) look back at them and nodded at his head and they do the same thing too. Chris, and Sheva were taking parachute out but Wesker trying to grabbed them but a hand who grabbed Wesker judo flip at him slam him down on the ground.

Wesker tries to get up and trying to grabbed him but (Y/N) was strongest who gonna defeated at him. Wesker shocked for what he saw his hands straining by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're strong...but not strong enough." He told Wesker and then (Y/N) just beating the shit out of Albert Wesker by himself.

(Y/N) kicked him in rouge kick at him in the face fly into the wall and now he fall down on the ground till he get up but got knee in the face by (Y/N). Using his punches many fists hitting at Wesker's face all over time that he got roundhouse kicked by (Y/N). Then the plane is coming down now (Y/N) with Chris, and Sheva stepped out of the plane, and it fall down into exploding up.

When (Y/N) was landing on the rock with Lava so three both of them are in Volcano, also the pieces of metal from plane was dropped until Wesker is still alive he using his virus absorbed the metal thing to transformed his arms become tentacles with metal.

Wesker: "This isn't over yet, Chris. I'm gonna kill you both."

(Y/N): "Bitch, please. You will be dead any second for now."

(Y/N) was coming straight toward at Wesker right away when he did that was between the monster fighting at different monster and (Y/N) was got his red eyes glowing up right away and make him look at Wesker with an evilly smirk on his face.

When his red eyes glowing up already and make (Y/N) was shapeshift his both arms into a weapons right away and he had claws and blade that he is prepare to fight him.

(Y/N): "COME AND GET SOME, FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Wesker and then the two of them were charge toward at each others and make (Y/N) who was beating the shit out of this motherfucker by himself and then (Y/N) use his claws and blade that he slashing at this son of bitch...Sheva with Chris were looking at (Y/N) who is going crazy for himself.

Sheva: "Should we-" She tries to said.

Chris: "No, we should let the two of them fight right now..." He said to her and make her was look back at (Y/N) with Wesker are fighting each others and keep fighting...then (Y/N) was dodge from the attack of Wesker and make him just use his claws stabbed down on the ground and he was stuck there and he couldn't even move.

Albert: "DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and tries to get off from the ground but too late that (Y/N) was jump up and use his tendrils comes from his arms shoot out at the bastard's back behind and make (Y/N) slammed the motherfucker down on the ground so hard and send this motherfucker to the big rock.

(Y/N): "GET FUCK, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Albert.

When (Y/N) was jumped up from the ground and send Wesker a kick in the face so hard and make his face was smashed by (Y/N)'s right foot and he use Wesker as surfer ride and make (Y/N) was going to send another kick hit the bastard and send him to the wall of rock from the mountain. Then (Y/N) was look at the motherfucker who slowly got up from the ground and breathing out little bit and make him just going to fight him again.

(Y/N) shapeshift his both arms change into Hammer-fists right away and make (Y/N) was saw Albert who chare toward at (Y/N) with his claws and (Y/N) use his right arm as Hammer-fist and punch Albert's right arm and breaking in half.

Albert: "GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain by his right arm was shattered into piece of broken bone that (Y/N) punch Albert's right arm off and make the blonde haired bastard was stepped back and meet another punch by (Y/N) and send him to the ground.

When (Y/N) just jump up high from the ground and swung his Hammer-fist hit at Albert in the chest and make him was spat bloods out of his mouth and make (Y/N) was jump up and slammed his both Hammer-fists down at the motherfucking bastard. Then he was sent the bastard to the ground where he is gonna die badly...Albert Wesker was losing his own match and make him was spit bloods down on the ground and then (Y/N) was land down on the ground and he turn his head look at (Y/N) with growl.

Albert: "You think you are gonna win at me?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "There is...one problem.~" He said to Albert and make him was felt some tendrils all over at him and then (Y/N) slammed his both hands down on the ground so hard and got ground-spikes comes from the ground and stabbed anything around here...and Albert got stabbed by the ground spikes comes from (Y/N).

Chris/Sheva: "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" They both said in surprises for what they saw (Y/N) was killing Albert Wesker and then the bastard was fall down on the ground and make him is coughing bloods out of his mouth.

Then Blacklight Virus mutant was ripped torn apart off Weskerand now he's dead and begging his mercy but it's too late right now he is dyingand blood gurgling and he is gonna died by (Y/N)'s hands.

(Y/N): "Omae wa Mou Shindeiru/You are already death." He said to him.

Wesker: "Nani?! *Translation English* What?!" He asked in surprise.

Then he use his claws and stabbed at Wesker's face get blow up with disgusting gore at the hole of bullets killed him. Now Wesker is dead for now. (Y/N) sigh and breathing like he is looking up at the sky that he finished at Wesker once for all and now the city won't get suffered by Wesker and Umbrella. What (Y/N)'s gonna do is...Killing all of those Umbrella and B.O.W.S too. He's gonna stopped the whole thing by himself.

(Y/N): "You guys alright?" He asked them and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) just kill Albert Wesker and make him is gonna consume him already and finally (Y/N) saw the memories of Albert Wesker that he just witness the truth....Albert Wesker is already death by (Y/N) consume him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Ada: "So...did you kill him?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is done now, Ada....I kill that prick for what he deserve." He said to her and make her smile and she was pulled him into hug and make her head lean against on (Y/N)'s shoulder and she said.

Ada: "Thank you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* You're welcome." He said to her and make him was pulled her into kissing right away and then the two of them were stood right there and chilling.

???1: "Hey, what about me?" She asked him.

???2: "What about me too, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look over there and saw there were two females came here right away.

Manuel Fendingo.

Excella.

(Y/N): "Sure...come on along...you two." He told them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 49 8
A boy named Y/N. Someone who suffered a Brutal Childhood Now has risen to a Vigilante several Years later. He is now a Merc, Killing those who deserv...
12.6K 503 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
14.7K 940 42
I don't own any of the Resident Evil characters, or games. All rights reserved to CAPCOM. Six months after a deadly viral outbreak in China threatene...
378 16 3
A rewrite of my 2019 story "Rookie," that follows the events of the 2019 game Resident Evil 2 Remake. Better plot, better writing, better development...