My Duckling - Lucifer x Fem...

By lesbiansforlucifer

The day after you have joined the Hazbin Hotel, was the day that the King of Hell, Lucifer aka Charlies fathe... More

𝟏 . 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐 . 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟑 . 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝟒 . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝟕 . 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟖 . 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝟓 . 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

1.2K 29 95
By lesbiansforlucifer

Y/N POV

After walking for about a minute, me and Lucifer have arrived to his room. When we got there, he opened the door and entered it. He shut the door behind me and walked over to the bed where the bags are.

I start to look around the room for rubber ducks and see nothing. I wonder where they could be so I look over to Lucifer to see him open a large suitcase.

Y/N - "Uhh, where are the ducks to?"

Lucifer - "In here."

When he fully unzipped the suitcase, he flipped it open and I see a huge pile of different types of rubber ducks. Theres yellow rubber ducks, purple rubber ducks, red rubber ducks, and theres even multiple of him and his daughter.

My eyes widen at the sight as well as my mouth agapes. I keep looking around the pile of ducks and theres so many you can even see the bottom.

Y/N - "Holy shit, is that all?"

Lucifer - "Nope, theres more!"

He said in a singing voice. He went over to get another bag, a little bit smaller than the previous suitcase. He put it on the bed, unzipped it and opened it up to see another massive pile of rubber ducks.

Y/N - "Oh my god!"

I laughed while talking, putting my hand over my mouth out of shock. There are so many ducks that I cant even think of anything but this right now.

Y/N - "I'm not even gonna ask if th-"

Lucifer - "Theres more."

Y/N - "Okay, what the hell."

I fling my hands up in the air by surprise while talk, making Lucifer laugh. He brings out a smaller bag and opens it up to see MORE DUCKS.

Y/N - "Please tell me thats it."

Lucifer - "Yeah thats it."

I sigh in relief. I wasn't expecting for him to have a duck collection THIS big. I thought it was just gonna be like 30 ducks!

Y/N - "How did you even get all of these?"

Lucifer - "Oh I make them."

Y/N - "Wait, really?"

Lucifer - "Yeah, this isnt even all of my collection. The rest is at my workshop in my palace."

Y/N - "YOU HAVE MORE?!"

I yell out. He nods as he tries to hide a laugh but fails. I just stand there suprised, not sure what to say. Lucifer looks at me then glances down to the rubber ducks in the bags and taking them out.

Y/N - "Might aswell date a rubber duck."

I mutter. Lucifer tends to hear my saying as he smirks with a response.

Lucifer - "I mean, I could date you~"

Y/N - "What?"

Lucifer - "What?"

We both look at eachother dumbfounded. Heat crepts onto both of our faces as our cheeks show a vivid red, mine a little brighter than his. I giggle before I try to change the subject.

Y/N - "Anyways, uhhh where are you gonna put all these ducks to?"

Lucifer - "Oh, I was planning to put them on a big shelf or just put them in a big pile in a corner."

Y/N - "Well then if you're planning on building a shelf, maybe I could help you."

I recommend to the King in front of me. He brings up his fingers to his chins and thinks about it, shrugging his shoulders after a few seconds.

Lucifer - "Yeah, sure. I don't mind some help."

LUCIFER POV

I agreed to her helping me build the shelf for my ducks. I could just build it with my powers but I enjoy her company.

I went over to go get a box with the parts of the shelf and brought it over to my bed, laying it on it. I opened the box and took out some parts while Y/N took out the instructions and looked over it.

After a few minutes, Y/N found out how to put it together so we got started. We have got the wood pieces with some nails and placed them together, making them stay in its place. We needed a hammer but I just used my fists to put the nails into the wood.

After about 10 minutes, We were able to build the shelf. It was pretty big but I don't think all of my ducks are gonna be able to fit if I put them on the way I want them to.

Y/N - "I don't all of these ducks are gonna fit on this shelf. Even though the shelf is pretty big, there is a lot of ducks to put on the shelf."

Lucifer - "I was actually just thinking that."

Y/N - "Maybe we need another shelf."

Lucifer - "Maybe. But for now, let's put away these ducks and see how many we can fit on it."

Y/N - "Alright, sounds like a plan."

Okay, so we figured out a plan. We got to work and started to put each duck on each row of shelves. It was a pretty easy task even tho I got like 500 ducks to put away.

TIMESKIP TO AN HOUR LATER

After about an hour, we were able to fit almost all ducks onto the shelf. There were like 10 left over so we scattered them around my room and it all worked out.

Me and Y/N are now standing in front of the shelf, admiring our work. There were so many ducks on each shelf, I'd say theres like almost 100 on each row.

Y/N - "Honestly, I was not expecting these many ducks to fit in this shelf, but I guess it works."

Lucifer - "Yeah, plus it was pretty easy to build. It did take us an hour even though it was supposed to take 30 minutes."

Y/N - "Whoops, my bad."

Lucifer - "Yeah, your bad it is."

We both laugh. Y/N looks at the shelf once again while I look at her. I can feel my heart flutter a bit while my face warms up. I realize this and shake my head to get this feeling out of me.

"Stop, Lucifer. You're married! You cant feel like this!" I thought to myself. Y/N took notice of this and got worried.

Y/N - "You okay?"

She asked me. I looked up at her and I see that shes worried from her face expression. I nod before looking back down.

Lucifer - "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just thought about something."

Y/N - "Like what?"

Lucifer - "Id rather not talk about it right now."

Y/N - "Oh.. okay then."

We both stayed quiet for a moment while Y/N kept looking at the shelf, feeling proud of our work.

Y/N - "Just wondering.. Do you have more ducks than... this."

She asked, motioning her hands towards the ducks on my shelf. I chuckled.

Lucifer - "I already told you. I have WAY more at my workshop."

Y/N - "You did? Oh."

The silence came back but quickly left as Y/N decided to speak.

Y/N - "Well, my business is done here."

She started walking towards the door to my room to leave.

Lucifer - "Oh, alright then."

I smiled as she went towards the door. As she was about to open the door to leave, she turned around to face me and smiled.

Y/N - "Ill see you later?"

She asked softly. At that moment I felt my heart beat so fast like never before. I also felt the same butterflies in my stomach when I was with Lilith.

Lucifer - "Yeah, later."

I responded with a smile. She smiled back widely as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

As the door closed, I felt my heartbeat again going rapidly and I went wide eyed. "Why am I feeing like this..?" I thought. I could feel my face heat up with a tint of red on it. I then groaned in frustration and plopped onto my bed.

I never really wanted to feel this way again after Lilith and me separated, but I also liked the feeling. It just felt too surreal and nice but I also felt a need to not want this feeling.

"I need to find a way to stop feeing like this.."

—————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE

hi guys!! i just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS?!?! OH MY GOD WE JUST HAD 400 A WEEK AGO! i cant thank you guys enough like omg WOW.

ALSO, i have been planning to make a radioapple (lucifer x alastor) story so i was wondering if you guys would be interested!!

heres what i was gonna call it 😻

ANYWAYS LET ME KNOW IF YOURE INTERESTED 💃🕺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 255 7
COMPLETED (INCLUDING SWEARS AND MENTIONS OF DRUGS) You have just arrived to your new home, hell. And a spunky looking girl invites you to a brand ne...
10.4K 319 18
A version of the story of Lilith and Lucifer, but instead of Lilith it's Y/N! (I will do my best to keep it gender neutral :D)
94K 2.1K 24
After another extermination... You decided to eat the rest of the dead demons on the ground like nothing had happened. Warning: (this story may have...
13.4K 499 12
"Y'know Lucifer's girl? Well she's becoming a pain in the ass trying to "rehabilitate sinners so they get redeemed into Heaven" blah blah blah." He s...