๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…...

By Author_Jazz_

๐‘Œ๐‘›- I get the ick from men. I don't know how you are the first one I fell for? Tropes- Cold girl ร— Warm guy... More

Dedication
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Part 1- The cold female heartthrob
Part 2- Shopping for prom
Part- 3 Movie Date
Part-4 Confession
Part- 6 Strawberries ๐Ÿ’–
Part- 7 The savior Taehyungโœจ
Part- 8 Threatening Lexi
Part- 9 30th Anniversary๐Ÿฅ‚
Part- 10 Not today darling
Part- 11 Don't you have a Boyfriend?
Part- 12 The Goddess
Part- 13 Prom๐ŸŽ€
Part- 14 Finally Committed โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Part- 15 His 'Girlfriend'๐Ÿคญ
Part- 16 Interrogation ๐Ÿคง
Part- 17 First date๐Ÿ’œ
Part- 18 Flirting ๐Ÿ˜
Part- 19 Gift for Sofia๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 20 Hot topic๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part 21- Sofia's birthday๐ŸŽ€
Part- 22 "Your Wish, My Command"๐Ÿฅ€
Part- 23 Not this day again๐Ÿฅบ
Part- 24 Girl Boss ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 25 Girl mathโœจ

Part- 5 Arrangements for prom

79 3 1
By Author_Jazz_

(Author's note- Sorry cause of late updates I am very sorry. My exam have started and will end on my birthday so, as a birthday gift, can y'all pls vote and comment on the ff? Thx! Borahae)

After finishing the Chemistry project, you did your skincare and night routine and then drifted to your dream land.

You woke up when your alarm rang. It was 5:30am. You went near the balcony, opened the curtain, and went in the balcony, stand on the railing and observed the nature while absorbing the freshness.

Y/n- Good morning Yn; Another day, another drama. Get ready for it.

Yeah it was your self motivation to deal with those animals in your school

You went it the bathroom, brushed your teeth, bathed and got ready.

(Author's note- Don't mind the girl's body shape, You are perfect the way you are!)

You went downstairs at 6:15am. And saw Your Mom and Dad sitting on the Dinning table waiting for you.

Y/n- Happy Anniversary Eomma and Appa!

Mrs Min- Thankyou Sweetheart.

Mr Min- Thankyou dear.

???- Good morning, Forgot me?

A deep yet cute voice said from behind. It was your brother, Yoongi. (nickname Suga)

Y/n- Oppa! When did you came back from Busan!?

You ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Yoongi- I was getting out from the airport when I called you yesterday.

He went on a buisness trip to Busan last week.

Yoongi- Aishh now leave me! I cannot breathe.

Y/n- Hehe... Atleast I am stronger than you. 😂

Yoongi- Yahh! I am just lazy and don't forget that you are 6 years younger than me ;-;

Y/n- Okay Okay whatever.

Mrs Min- Now eat you breakfast you both.

You both sat on the Dinning table like an obedient child cause these Mafia siblings were just scared of their mom. :P

You both sat on the kitchen counter and ate your breakfast.

Yoongi- I'll drop you today as I will have to arrange everything their for tomorrow's prom.

Y/n- ok. But does anyone in the school knows that you are my brother?

Yoongi- Sofia, Lexi and Taehyung do know :)

You replied nothing but looked at him with ._. face

Mrs Min- Btw Yn you are going to prom wi~

You cut her off and said

Y/n- Ahh I am late it's 6:30 the school starts at 7! Let's go!

Mrs Min looked at you in confusion.

Y/n's POV-

Sorry Mom I had to cut you off cause Appa and Suga are here :\

Mr Min- Today I have held a party at Baek's banquet hall on account of our 30 year anniversary.

(Mr Baek is your father's friend who owns a banquet hall and a club)

Mrs Min- Yeoboo Saranghae.

Mr Min- Saranghae.

Meanwhile you and your brother chuckled at the cute couple infront of you

Y/n- What is the time for the party

You and Yoongi went towards his car and drove off.

He dropped you infront of the gate and drove to the parking lot. When you got out from the car, Sofia saw you and jogged towards you.

Sofia- Good morningg! You came with Yoongi Oppa today?

Y/n- Yeah he is hosting the prom tomorrow and came to prepare everything for tomorrow.

Sofia- Omoo! That's sounds Groovy! Lexi must be coming.

Y/n- Should I call her?

???- No need of it.

You both looked behind to find Lexi.

Lexi- Good morning Queens!

Sofia- Good morning Babe.

Y/n- Good morning.

Sofia- Let's go!

You both followed Sofia to your class.

Sofia- Gosh this PIcK mE is here again!

She was talking about Yura. She was asking Taehyung for prom meanwhile Taehyung didn't even gaf. You were mentally smirking and laughing on her.

Taehyung looked at you and his mood got lighted. He winked at you and you slightly smirked soo casually and superbly Cool that anyone would hardly notice. Your expression changed to the cold one before anyone would notice and then due to that cold energy, everyone's attention came toward you instead of Yura which she didn't liked.

The class was all noisy

Y/n- EVERYONE! BEHAVE YOURSELF!

The whole class stopped talking and there was pin drop silence

You walked towards your seat and sat down. You turned behind just to find Taehyung already looking sorry, stairing at you. You looked in front while he giggled a bit.

Y/n's POV- Aishh what happened to my heartbeat! Yn-ahhh What happened to the control over yourself!!!

You took a deep breath while Miss Yang entered the class. She told you and Taehyung to collect the Chemistry project files from everyone.

You came to Yura's desk and asked for the project file.

Y/n- Do you want a special invitation? Give the project file.

Yura- I don't have it.

She said with a smile plastered on her face with which she thought that she looked cute but actually was looking like a bitch.

While you said nothing but gave her an evil smirk 😏

Lexi was sitting infront of her and saw your evil smirk, she understood what you were upto and gave you a wink while you were taking her file and you winked back.

You collected the files from your assigned rows and gave it to Miss Yang and said

Y/n- Ma'am, Oh Se-Ra and Jin Seok-Li are absent and Kang YU-RA *You hilighted her name* Hasn't Done the assignment.

Miss Yang- Thankyou Yn. You can sit now. She said with a pleasant smile.

You went towards your seat and as you sat you looked beside to Lexi and Sofia (Sofia was sitting infront of Lexi, In the row beside you) and winked at them and gave the 'Watch-the-show' look. Taehyung was looking at your expressions and understood everything which you meant.

As soon as you sat on your seat and winked at both of your best friends, Miss Yang took a deep breath and lost her temper right away. She was the most sweet as-well-as the most dangerous teacher in the school.

Miss Yang- *banged the table and stood up* MISS KANG YU-RA! PLEASE COME HERE!

Sofia flinched a bit from the bang as she was sitting in the front.

Miss Yang- Why the hell you DIDN'T COMPLETED YOUR PROJECT?

Yura- Ma'am,... (She didn't said anything cause she was at the Club with her minions)

Miss Yang- ANSWER ME!

Yura- Ma'am I was with Ji-a and Min-Ji

(They both were her minions)

Miss Yang- Jeong Ji-a and Han Min-Ji Stand up. Where were you three yesterday?

Jia- We were at the Mall. (Lie)

Miss Yang- Okay sit

Miss Yang- So tell me Yura... How come they both have completed their projects and you didn't even though you were with them?

She stayed silent looking at her feet while cursing you in her mind. On the other hand you were enjoying the show that you have started

Sofia's POV- Aishh thanks Yn for this! Now the first period is going to end and she has not reached anything hehe thx.

*The bell rang*

Yura thought that she was safe as the bell rang. But right then Miss Yang said-

Miss Yang- I need to see you in my office right now.

Yura looked at you angrily but you simply ignored her by looking in the other direction adding insult to injure🤭

Everyone got out from the class and went towards their lockers. You got a notification by Yoongi and went in a corner.

*OTP*

Oppa😺🖤

Come to the parking lot in the break.

Ok but why?

Just come I wanna give you something!

Okay

-------------------------

You were texting Yoongi and suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder.

???- Who are you texting?

-

--------------------

Annyong girlies🎀😃
I hope you found this ff intresting and if you did, then pls vote and comment your fav part🦋💙❤️‍🩹
Love y'all byee🎀🎀🎀

Word count- 1326

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 12 13
This story might be a bit confusing but bare with me, please.
7.5K 206 18
A HEARTLESS PSYCHO HAS FALLEN FOR YOU!!!!! WILL HE LOVE YOU DEARLY AND WONT HURT YOU?!?! WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HE DOES?!?! READ MO...
35.5K 850 22
My very first story. Read at your own risk. It's confusing and just terrible lol.
39.4K 1.9K 27
It's still a mystery to me that how you became my only desire? How i fell for you?