''Heart's Battle: love and re...

By _authorvidya_

Y/n: If i want i will kill you here right now Jk: woah...woah why are you behaving like mafia? A story betwe... More

..Characters..
SWAN Group
Friends forever
Flirt
fight
Eyes met eyes
Business proposal
Business proposal 2
Lunch
New fanfiction
Party?
Poses
Dance
Ice cream
LAST WAR...!
Upset
Women can do anything
will she accept?
Guest or witch??
Bornfire
Rejection
jealousy

His birthday 🎊

15 1 0
By _authorvidya_

ONE DAY LATER

Jungkook pov:

Tae: so you are going to propose her tomorrow?

Jk: yeah.. I'm thinking.

Jimin: there is no need to thinking. It's the best day, you will get the best gift ever.

I blushed and looked down. They giggled. Yes... Tomorrow I'm going to propose y/n. I wish she will accept me. I gathered so many courage to take this decision. Because I can't wait anymore whenever I see her my heart wants to make her mine. I don't want to ruin everything that's why I waited and tomorrow is my birthday so what's better day than this?

Tae: see... Your brother is more clever and intelligent than you.

Jimin: yeah...when he realize that he likes her. he proposed her and now they are dating. But You...

Jk: oh.. I'm also going to propose her.

Tae: it's better to say earlier otherwise someone will steal her from you.

Idk why,  I feel a pang in my heart when he says that someone will steal her from me. No.. She is mine. No one has dare to lay her eyes on what's mine.  I angrily looked towards them and glared them. They gulped.

Jk: don't even dare to say this next time hyung.

Jimin: okay.. Okay. Angry bird.

Tae: Omo... Jealousy.

Jk: Shut up hyung. I'm going now.

Tae: where?

Jk: OMG.. Don't you remember we have to deal with Mr. Jung.

Tae: okay.. Let's go then.

We all left from the mansion and went to office.

Y/n pov:

We are sitting in living area. Me and Lisa are discussing something while others are busy in their phone. Then Jisso shouted.

Jisoo: Woah....

We all flinched after hearing her voice and panicked.

Y/n: what happend?

Rose: are you okay?

Jisso: Unnie....whole social media in shock after hearing about IU and yeonjun. Their chemistry in On screen
was very adorable. Whole audience loves them and they wanted to date them and now the most awaited couples are dating. Their hashtag are on trending pages.

I sighed and glared her. This is nothing to shout about. I mean I'm happy they both were on trending pages and dating each other. But we already know then what is need to shouting.

Y/n: you idiot there is nothing to shout about.We all already know about this.

Jisso: yes.. But I'm very happy.

Rose: IU already found someone who loves her.

Lisa: what about you??

They all looked towards me and i Just rolled my eyes in annoyance. I know already what will they say?

Eunwoo: y/n...don't roll your eyes. We want good for you..

Y/n: if you want good for me then it's better to keep your mouth shut.

Jennie: is there any reason behind this that you are not accepting your feelings?

Y/n: who knows what his intentions are?

Jennie: just little these thing?

Y/n: it's not little thing jen...
I don't want to trust on someone.

Mingyu: I know it's hard to trust. But you can't remain like this your whole life? You need love too y/n. If you want love then you have to trust on him. And I don't think jungkook is a bad guy. He is awesome in each and every way and the most important thing he loves you.

Y/n: okay...if he confess his love to me I'll think to give him a chance okay?

All: YEAH....!

I shook my head in disbelief and chuckled. They all are enjoying and jumping in excitement.

Y/n: hey...you all are my friends or his?

All: both...

Y/n: okay... Be ready at 11pm. We have to go.

ALL: okay....

Time skip to 11pm.

I wear simple clothes and do my makeup a little bit.

I looked myself last time in mirror and went to downstairs.
They all are present in living area.

Their outfits

Blackpink

Eunwoo

Mingyu

Y/n: so let's go.

All: okay...

Me, jisso, Lisa and Eunwoo in one car and rose, Jennie ,Mingyu and IU in one car. We all left for jungkook's mansion to give him surprise exactly at 12:00am.

Within 20 minutes we reached at his mansion and IU called yeonjun to open the gate. The door opens we all entered without making noise. I saw jimin and Taehyung were already reached here.
They smiled to me and i also smiled.

Y/n: where is jungkook?

Yeonjun: hyung is sleeping.

Tae: it's time to wake up. Let's go.

We all reached at his room and I saw the time it's 11:59 pm.  We entered in his room and I saw he was sleeping peacefully showing his bunny teeth. I don't want to wake up him.  He is looking more handsome while sleeping. I snapped out of my thoughts when someone shakes my arm.

Jennie: 1,2,3....

All: Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear jungkook...happy birthday to you.

He flinched and wake up with rubbing his eyes.  Then he saw us and his face turned into a smiling one.

I place the cake at the table and called jungkook. He sat on the couch and cut the cake. After cutting the cake, he was confused that whom should he feed first?  Tae noticed and looked towards me.

Tae: it's made by y/n...so feed her first.

I widen my eyes at his statement. Yes it made by me but that doesn't mean I should eat first. He should feed first his brother then us. He stare into my eyes and moved his hands with full of cake. I open my mouth and he feed me.  Everyone started clapping. I blushed and also made him to eat. They all ate one by one.

Eunwoo: jungkook... It's time to leave.

Jk: wae??  Stay till tomorrow.

Lisa: we will but we don't bring our clothes and necessary things.

Jk: ah.. Okay.  But don't forget to come tomorrow okay?  You all have to come.

Jisso: okay we will...

Y/n: okay... So let's go.

I was about to go then I turned back and see yeonjun is helding IU's wrist and staring her. I shook my head in disbelief.

Jennie: IU.. are you coming?

Yeonjun: no.. She is not coming. She will stay here for tonight.

IU nodded and we shurgged our shoulders. I went towards yeonjun and said.

Y/n: yeonjun.. Take care of her.

Yeonjun: I will Noona..don't worry.

IU: don't need to pretend that you care for me. Attention seeker..!

She rolled her eyes and left. A tear slipped from my eyes. I immediately wiped away.

Yeonjun: I'm sorry for her behavior noona.

Y/n: no need yeonjun. She is just like that.

He nodded and went towards IU. They all went outside only me and jungkook was left alone in living room.

I looked him and he was staring in my eyes. We make eye contact for sometime and then he broke. He started coming closer and held my both hands. He looked in my eyes and his eyes are telling some different this time.

Jk: you know what y/n I'm very happy right now that you came. It's the best surprise ever in my life. Thank you so much for making this day  
unforgettable for me.

And with that he suddenly hugged me. I can feel his heartbeat on my body and his hot breath on my neck. I also hugged him, i don't why my heart was craving for his touches and when he touch me i lost all my control over my body.

When he feels I also hugging him. He hugged me tightly engulfing my body into his. I want to froze this moment and stay like this forever. I think i fell in love with him. When realization hits hard to us, we backed off. He looked in my eyes and i hunged my head down in shy.

Y/n: I felt good that you like our surprise. I'm happy that i could make your this day best. I think I should leave everyone is waiting for me.

He nodded and smiled. And I was about to go then suddenly i turned back and said.

Y/n: once again happy birthday.

Jk: Thank u.

I left from his mansion and went outside. My cheeks are turned red because of the hugging incident. I never feel this way with anyone.
Everyone is waiting for me outside.

lisa: what takes you so long?

Euwnoo: y/n are you okay? why are your face turned red? Do you have fever?

I looked down and bite my lips. Everyone one knitted their eyebrows and looks me with suspicious eyes.

Jisso: aish... Eunwoo you won't understand. She had a fever of love. She is blushing. Omo... Unnie tell what happened between you both?

y/n: shut up Jisso. it's not like that...nothing happened between us. I am feeling hot here that's why my cheeks turned red.

They are not believing me and looking me with suspicious eyes and big smirk appears on their face. I Just rolled my eyes.

Y/n: let's go. It's too late...i'm feeling sleepy.

We sat in our car and left for our mansion. After reaching mansion, I direct went to my room and lay down on my bed. I buried my face into palm of my hands. I don't why I'm feeling so many butterflies in my stomach after thinking about the moment we shared.
I fell asleep thinking about him.

Jungkook pov:

She left after wishing me again. I can't describe my happiness in word. I'm on the ninth clouds right now. I hugged her first time and she also doesn't resist me then i can guess she also loves me. OMG....now i'm smiling like an idiot.

I shouldn't waste anymore time. Just wait...y/n. I'll make you mine. You stoled my heart the moment you looked in my eyes.

I entered in my room and laid on my bed. I hid my face into palm of my hands and blushed hard. I don't know when i fell asleep.

Long chapter??
Are you feeling bored? ?

Just wait for new chapter.
Something Interesting is coming.
I'll add new spicies in Upcoming chapters.

Till then Bye...😊

Do vote and comment 🌸❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.4K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
93.1K 2.4K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... ⬆️Top Kook ⬇️...
79.9K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
260K 6.5K 36
A Cute yet clumsy girl was leading her life when a introverted guy came into her life as her boss and changed every bit of her life, will it be easy...