Resident Evil: The Merciless...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm the reason for all of this...they called me monster, killer, abominati... More

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Mercer Is Dead Only Virus
Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain
Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead
Chapter 2: Scorpion/Billy Coen
Chapter 3: The truth/I'm a Change Man
Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This
Chapter 5: James Marcus/Queen Leech Part 1
Chapter 6: Zeus V.S Queen Leech Part 2
Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion
Chapter 8: Fighting Off Zombies & Monsters
Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant
Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout
Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis
Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)
Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1
Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2
Chapter 16: Sherry Birkin/Two Survivors
Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin
Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City
Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death
Chapter 22: Code Veronica Part 1
Chapter 23: Code Veronica Part 2
Chapter 25: Ashley Graham (Lemon)
Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death
Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death
Ending Epilogue

Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)

482 14 3
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was clear many monsters who even tries to kill him and even zombies are bunch of maggots like nothing and (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere else in this mansion and then he consume many zombies by himself and killing the rest of them like nothing. These zombies and monsters aren't compare than him and (Y/N) just walking up there fast as he could and he was walking like calm and badass by himself and (Y/N) just chilling by himself.

(Y/N): "Jeez, how big mansion really is?" He asked himself and make him was begin to moving like slowly and badass and then (Y/N) was heard the radio walkie talkie comes from Dana that she told (Y/N) it is done...and all everything inside there and he didn't find anything...but he destroy the other labs for what the Umbrella was creating on.

After (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere else by himself and make him heard something else came here and sounds like rumbling and something worst came here by himself and (Y/N) doesn't like this at all and he turn his head to look over there and he saw one of the Tyrant monster B.O.W that was came from the wall and it just burst through the wall of the building.

(Y/N): "Damn....I'm fucking get tired of this!" He said to himself and make him was shapeshift his both arms change into claws right away.

When (Y/N) was goes his own fighting stance at Nemesis and prepare to fight him and (Y/N) look at Tyrant make him was roar out toward to (Y/N). Then (Y/N) saw this and make him was jumped up from the ground and he use his claws slash at Tyrant's hand off and make the monster was growling in anger by himself and he look back at (Y/N) who was give him an multiple slashes with his claws at the motherfucker by himself.

Then Tyrant was look at (Y/N) who goes his own fighting stance like bad motherfucker and make him was give him an finger 'C'mon' and then (Y/N) was waiting for Tyrant charge at him...and the two of them fighting together.

Tyrant tries to take (Y/N) down and he just dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was begin to beating the shit out of him with his own martial art fighting and (Y/N) was beating the crap out of Tyrant and then (Y/N) was jump up with backflip and he is land down on the ground few feet far away from Tyrant. When (Y/N) was use his mass muscle with tendrils shoot out and hitting at the Tyrant and make all the tendrils grabbed the walls from the building and then pulled them together and blow Tyrant up badly.

(Y/N): "He isn't dead yet." He said to himself.

But this maggot was unstoppable...the creature was finally fall down on the ground when (Y/N) take his claws out of the ground and he look at the monster was slowly got up right away by himself and the others saw (Y/N)'s tendrils was work at him and then (Y/N) just thinking with his other move right away by himself and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Tyrant again with a smirked on his face.

(Y/N): "Alright, you ask for it." He said to himself and make him was use his right arm shapeshift into arm blade right away by himself and he was prepare to fight this son of bitch by himself.

(Y/N): "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out and make him was running toward to Tyrant for himself and keep running fast as he could and make him charge toward at the Tyrant for himself and he is going to kill him with his blade.

Tyrant was let out his roar out and make him tries to slash (Y/N) with his claws and then (Y/N) duck his head from Tyrant's attack and make (Y/N) use his blade slash Tyrant's claws off and make him was surprise and saw his claws cutting off by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roar out.

When (Y/N) use his blade as he swing his blade cut at the Tyrant's body like ripped half off and he using his sword cutting Tyrant's body into pieces and except the leg from Tyrant who standing and it kneel down and dropped. The head won't ripped off. But (Y/N) changed back into his arms back to Hammer-Fists and he look down at the body starts to twitch and looks at (Y/N) as he does the same it was quiet for a while.

(Y/N): "Alright....I'm gonna smash your fucking head." He said to Tyrant and make him raise his Hammer-fist up and smash the monster's head like nothing but squashed like a watermelon and then (Y/N) killed him and consume him right away.

After (Y/N) kill Tyrant and make him just walk off...and he doesn't have a time for this and he start to moving out to somewhere else and when he was walk off to the secret base...and there is a lab for what (Y/N) is unexpected to know there is something else there...and (Y/N) was got up there immediately and he was look the wall was burst through by Tyrant...and saw another lab...he just made it inside the lab. When (Y/N) turn his head to look all around and he seen there was nothing else and all he had to do is destroying all everything around here by himself.

(Y/N): "Alright, guess find another lab that I need to destroy more." He said to himself but before he was walking off and until he heard a feminine voice called out.

???: "I suggest you stop for what you doing right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and then he turn around and he saw there was a woman who stood there by herself and she looks like beautiful.

Alexia Ashford.

(Y/N): "Whoa...who are you?" He asked her and make her was chuckle little bit and she told (Y/N) that she is Alexia Ashford and she is the sister of Alfred when (Y/N) kill the blonde haired bastard and consumed him right away and after (Y/N) kill him already and this make (Y/N) goes his own fighting stance right away and prepare to fight her but she raise her hand up and begin to transform into something else.

Alexia: "You're gonna pay for what you did to my brother." She said to (Y/N).

Her clothes was burning up with flames and (Y/N) can seen that and make him was stood right there and prepare to do the same thing to her and the two of them are gonna fight right away and then they both fighting and keep fighting. Until (Y/N) was finally stab her in the left side and make her was gasped out in pain and she was gonna fall but (Y/N) holding her in his arms and he is carrying her in bridal style.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He wasn't said anything but until he heard the calls from the walkie talkie radio and make him heard his sister Dana called out to (Y/N) about the Rockfort island was going to falling down until he need to escape with them and then he is heading off right away and meet with the group again.

After (Y/N) was finally escape with the survivors and they both were heading back to the real world right away and then (Y/N) got Alexia in his arms and he need to take her to his home and ask Ada about the cure.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Alexia already return back to the real world by themselves and then (Y/N) was sat on the couch chair and he just take a relax and until Alexia who got (Y/N) in her arms and take him to the bed right away.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Alexia started to lay (Y/N) down on the ground and sat on his chest. She was making him face to her crouch. She started to spread her legs making he was look at her pussy.

(Y/N): "Alexia, you're not wearing a panties."

Alexia: "What you like the view let me help you with that." She smiled.

Alexia got two of her fingers and started to spread her pussy. She started to push (Y/N)'s face towards it forcing him to lick.

Alexia: "Lick it." She demand him.

(Y/N) started to lick it making her moan every lick.

Alexia: "Ahhh...."

(Y/N): "Someone sensitive."

Alexia: "Shut up."

Alexia started to get in to a 69 position. Making him see her juice going down her legs.

(Y/N): "Already wet?" you joked with her.

Alexia: "Because of you, babe." She started to unzip his pants.

Alexia: "Oh my god it's bigger than I imagine.

She started to lick the whole thing with her tongue. She started to put it in her mouth slowly. She started to put the whole thing in her mouth going back and forth.

(Y/N): "Saya, I'm about to cum."

Alexia started to pick up the base making him was cum down on her throat.

Alexia: "Wow, you taste delicious." She started to take off her dress revealing her big breast.

Alexia: "Go on you could touch them there only for you, my love."

She started to grab his hands and placed them on her chest. (Y/N) was sucking on her breast in right and left. She moaning she began to insert his dick into her pussy. She slammed down making her jump.

Alexia: "YES LOVE FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled in pleasure.

(Y/N): "Alexia, I'm about to cum."

Alexia: "Go ahead cum in me I want it."

(Y/N) was started to cum in her making her moan his name out loud.

Alexia: "(YYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNN)

Alexia was laying on the floor twitching with pleasure.

(Y/N): "You know we are not done yet."

Alexia: "What you mean?"

Suddenly she jump up and started to moan loud. Now (Y/N) was holding her anytime that (Y/N) having with her is a doggystyle to make her like death also she got her tongue out like a dog breathing, his finger holding at Alexia's mouth and also tongue licking at his mouth. So (Y/N) was changed at her any direction different to make her go faster make him growling like a beast and he begin to fuck the crap out of her and shot his seed inside her womb.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 201 13
A Resident Evil story, first book of the several part series. "I don't remember much still, but one of the things I do remember is that Umbrella is...
42.2K 571 17
After escaping from Manhattan Island from the massive nuclear explosion, Alex Mercer is done with his job and that is to consume all the infected acr...
9.4K 353 19
It was 2004, and life was simple. Until a cult kidnapped and infected you with a parasite that could end humanity, yet a spark of hope came to your r...
378 16 3
A rewrite of my 2019 story "Rookie," that follows the events of the 2019 game Resident Evil 2 Remake. Better plot, better writing, better development...