Collection of random stories

By moidiaster

a bunch of short stories maybe even a short series. Series so far: zootopia, shadow the series, aesthetic sch... More

Zootopia series, story one
Jessica drew<3
Shadow the series: Meeting a youngster
Shadow the series: fighting with gangster amy rose
Zootopia series, story two
Five guys at the mall
Three bosses
Trio friends
Jasmine and Filly
Nick wilde and the sly girly fox
Marriage arrangement
Five college friends. Or are they?
Lonely girl
Aesthetic school: Enemies to friends
Three princess compete to get the prince
Out-numbered
Beginning of Beatrix
Beatrix's new school
Jasmine meets poor magical villagers
Three girls go missing
Robot spiderwoman
Prom
Personal assistants
Corrupt CIA training
princess elsa stopping a motorbike gang
cancer troubles she got better
sibling duo sued
princess trio protect their kingdom
New basketball team
Elsa and the evil kingdom Alma
Aesthetic school: combined
in the field on day three of training
Beach competition
the last two
CIA spies
CIA girl spies #2
Don't be THAT bully
me and my brothers
new kid
pushy do that do this
adoptive sister
campinggg
unlikely bonds
part 1 Voltarachnid (an fan ai art)
punk woman spider
long lost siblings
wonder woman and joker
tourist guide gets taken by joker
prom promises
my brothers friend
college friends

Aladdin in another dimension

1 0 0
By moidiaster

Aladdin and his girlfriend walked hand in hand through the bustling amusement park. As soon as they entered, people started recognizing them from their YouTube channel and asking for autographs and pictures.

'Wow, we're like celebrities here!' his girlfriend exclaimed excitedly.

'Yeah, I guess we are,' Aladdin responded with a chuckle.

They went on multiple rides together, laughing and screaming as they went up and down on roller coasters. But as they were about to go on the ferris wheel, a group of men suddenly appeared and grabbed Aladdin, pulling him away from his girlfriend.

'Aladdin!' she screamed, trying to fight them off.

'Don't worry, dear, I'll be fine,' Aladdin called out to her, trying to reassure her.

But his girlfriend wasn't one to stand by and do nothing. She quickly swung her fist and punched the men, stunning them long enough for her to grab Aladdin and run away.

They ran through the park, trying to find a safe place to hide from their attackers. Finally, they ended up behind the toilet block, facing the sunset painting the sky with beautiful hues.

'That was close,' Aladdin said, catching his breath.

'Yeah, but we make a great team,' his girlfriend replied, grinning proudly.

Aladdin took her hand and gazed into her eyes. 'I'm so lucky to have you,' he said, sincerity lacing his words.

She smiled back and leaned in for a kiss. As they watched the sun dip below the horizon, they whispered 'I love you' to each other, knowing that they would always have each other's backs no matter what adventures they faced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...
4.6K 80 11
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
83 3 25
Originally made by the user DarkDoomFireMaster on Fanfiction.NET. Decided to import the transcript and upload it to Wattpad because I've nothing bett...
1.2K 34 17
Basically what the title says! I'll list warnings in the chapters but it's just a bunch of shipping stuff and short stories :D Mostly Sonadow bc I l...