The star between the Moon and...

Af Canofdust

hello again this story will be a catnap x dogday x reader Wattpad. in this one they are both flirty and they... Mere

The moon and sun's star
Stories!!
Star Pay Attention To Us!
AU/ the hour of joy
like..we'd leave you alone!

AU/catnap you monster..

606 14 11
Af Canofdust

(Dark?😈)

You were on your shift, you were on children duty when you heard a two little voices. They were children? Savannah was the girl's name and hunter was her brother's name. They didn't really like talking to the other children because they were so tied up with the "toys" and they didn't like talking to staff like that either. Little did they know that YOU were actually a child in play co. And that you loved the toys... Well at least two..

Y/n: what's the problem?

Hunter was holding his little sister hand.

Hunter: guess what!

Y/n:what?

Savannah: we're getting adopted!

Savannah And hunter sound so optimistic, and happy. It breaks you heart..

Y/n:... that's..

Savannah/hunter: good!?

Your voice turns into a more serious tone.

Y/n: bad..

They both look at you like you just said a forbidden word.

Savannah: bad?

Hunter: what do you mean by bad?

You take a deep sigh and get ready to tell them the news, and you hope to help them find a way to help themselves.

Y/n: everything they tell you is a lie.. the toys, the happiness, the dreams..and the "families".

Hunter: wha-

Before he can ask a whole lot of questions you cut him off.

Y/n:let me explain..the toys are children and adults... like us..

Savannah: like us?

Y/n:yes, everytime they take a child, they take them to a lab and experiment on them. Like huggy do you guys remember huggy wuggy?

Both: yeah.

Y/n: he was a child, but he was told like lies, and he believed them.. on the other hand, with adults if you find something out that you aren't supposed to you will be turn into a toy...

Hunter:wow...then why aren't you a toy?

Y/n: because I'm smarte- *screams*(that's a spoiler for later)

Both: oh ok

Y/n: ok that's enough storytime it's time to go to bed.

You, bring them to the bedrooms and leave, you let catnap do his work and you lean against the wall. You kiss catnap's cheek, just then Dogday walked in so you did the same thing.

Dogday:hello, angels

He says as he hugs you and while he's huging you, catnap ulhugs the both of you.

Catnap/you:hi, sunshine

You feel so hot because they are both huging you, so you slip underneath their arms.

Çatnåp: why'd you move?

Y/n: I was just getting hot.

The next morning

When Dogday started waking up the children for the day, çatnåp came and told you that he needed to get a "check up" because a "child" riped his due by accident. So you just let him go. When he came back later he was acting different, he wasn't even... talking? Savannah and hunter came up to you again...

Hunter: there is something wrong with Çatnåp..

Y/n: I know he's been acting like this ever since he came back from his "check up"..

Just as I said that we heard at least 32 screams we don't know how or were, they- the screams were surrounding us.

Y/n: what the hell was that!?

When you said that people started to run some fell and you look back to see Çatnåp eating and getting rid of the body's, you see Dogday in the corner. He was completely confused. You still pulled him to his feet and you start running with dogday, hunter, and savannah.

Soon enough you trip on a dead body and sprang your ankle so Dogday needed to help, you tell hunter and savannah to go ahead but they don't want to you say it again, and they listen. Then you guys heard loud footsteps, you and Dogday, thought it was Çatnåp, you guys speed up but it was no use. Çatnåp held you to the wall and he spoke.

Çatnåp: h3 dîd thîß,dø yøû lîk3?

Y/n: wha-

Dogday grabbed your arm and started running with you, Çatnåp started running after you guys.

Dogday: angel... We need to go! Let's hope that savannah and hunter got out..

With savannah and hunter

Hunter: WE NEED TO GET OUT FAST!
Savannah: I ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Hunter and savannah are halfway to the entrance of Poppy playtime Co.

Back with you and Dogday + Çatnåp

You and Dogday we're almost near Savannah and hunter.. just when Çatnåp caught up to you and Dogday...and he almost broke your neck, but you are pretty sure that he broke some of yøû and dogday's bones.
You felt tears coming down your face as Dogday wrapped his arms around you, you both knew you that this was the end.. you both knew that thîß wasn't how it was supposed to be...

Y/n: ç-çatnåp why.. just why

Dogday: why did.. you do this..

Çatnåp: TH3 PRØTÔTYPË CĀN ẞÅVË Ûẞ

Y/n:..

Dogday: NO he can't! What is wrong with you....we used to love you...

Y/n: your.. unbelievable.. your a.. your a.. your a-

Çatnåp: æ whåt

Both: A MONSTER!

You both say that with tears streaming down you cheeks.. it seems to hurt Çatnåp, but it makes him more anger.

Y/n: doesn't matter we give up..

Dogday: just remember that..there will be a dark time were nobody will be there..

Y/n: hah! Doesn't even matter anymore, because you are in that time..

Both: goodbye love..

And with that Çatnåp kills both of you your screams echo, and savannah and hunter here them and tears run down their faces..

Savannah:no..

Hunter:no th-they can't be! They, they aren't they aren't...

Hunter starts to pull his hair and his little sister savannah hugs him and cry's into his chest. He lets go of his hair to comfort his sister.

Hunter: we have to go now! We are almost there!

He takes his sister's hand and they start to run because they were near the entrance.

(there was just 888 words when I wrote "hah")

Imagine this is the last thing you see when you die

I hit that 1,000 word goal
Actually 1021 but who cares 🙃

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.8K 66 10
(y/n)'s mother is (y/m/n), her/his mother is a scientist that accidently let her/his kid have some kind of stone that made her/him get genetics to sh...
7.1K 85 14
A young girl, fresh out of highschool, goes on a summer field trip to Odd World with her previous classmates. Taking a turn when a dark figure change...
756K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
253K 4.9K 22
This will be similar to Undertale AU Oneshots only: They're your siblings! Yep, cute, edgy, or anything else! Feel free to request!(Requests are clos...