Mom~ Miguel Cazarez Mora

By brookeloveztbpp

Yn and Miguel have finally took their relationship to next level having Miguel proposing to Yn and his Daught... More

INTRO
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#14

229 6 8
By brookeloveztbpp

YN POV:
I was sitting inside of the car waiting for Miguel to come out. I was so nervous. I couldn't believe what was happening.

I saw Miguel walking out of the house. He looked pissed. He got into the car and faced towards me.

"What did you do?" I ask giving him a nervous look.

He sighed. "I told her everything." He says.

"What do you mean you told her everything?" I ask.

"Everything that happened last year about him breaking in and stalking you and-

"Miguel-

"Look Yn I know you don't like to talk about it but she needs to know her boundaries and I didn't have a choice but to tell her." He says.

"Miguel look, I never meant to cause anything-

"You didn't do anything okay yn?" He says.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. Everybody always tells me that even though a lot of stuff happens because of me.

"Answer me." He demands.

"Okay." I say as I sigh.

We both turn around to see Maria asleep in the back.

It's good that she's young. Maybe we'll tell her everything when she gets older.

Carmen's POV:
"I'm telling you she's crazy!" I say to Tristan.

"And then what happened?" He asked as he ate his popcorn looking interested.

"Then we left." I said.

"You mean Tiffany didn't even punch her?" He asked.

"No, I stopped her." I said causing Tristan to suck his teeth.

"What?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"You could've recorded the fight and sent it to me." He says shaking his head.

"Your like unbelievable." I say.

"So what are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Don't think I'm doing all of this she's your friend too." I say.

He rolls his eyes.

"I know, I can't back down. I've been putting up with her shit for 20 years." He says. "What's the plan?" He asked.

"To keep her the hell away from Hannah, I mean that girl just brought back Yn's Panic Attacks. And you know she hasn't had those in a while." I say.

"I know, so are we gonna invite them to your birthday party?" He asked.

"Oh right! My birthday, I forgot all about it. I've been so worried about yn- of course I'm gonna invite them." I say.

"Okay, I know you always Invite Wendy too but she might bring Hannah." He says.

"I'll just have a good conversation with her, I'm pretty sure Miguel already cussed Hannah out by now." I said.

"True that." He said.

"Anyways I need to-

I was starting to feel nauseous and dizzy.

"Babe are you ok?" Tristan asked.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. I had been doing this a lot lately. It was starting to get on my nerves.

I felt Tristan hold my hair back as I continued to throw up.

"This is the 4th time this week, I think you need to take a test." He said.

I had finally finished throwing up.

"Test?!" I say.

"Yes, I mean you could be...

"Pregnant?" I ask.

He nods...

sorry I haven't updated. I had a death in my family and school has been crazy! I'll upload more chapters this weekend.

do yall think Carmen is gonna be pregnant?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 30 22
Y/n is the daughter of mother gothel; her and her mother do not get along well for many reasons. One of those reasons are because Gothel keeps away w...
58.6K 1.3K 28
this story is all about forced marriage y/n hates Lucas so much and Lucas love her? she hates y/n so much but their parents forced marriage even wors...
63 19 11
the prince wants the girl so bad that he can just destroy the world 😭 the girl is his bestfriend's sister!!! they met in weeding where he saw her a...
8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...