Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

Por Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 12

383 16 0
Por Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: That was intense.

Baltimore: Without a doubt it was, I had never in my life thought that I would survive in that hellish place, it was lucky that I found myself with you.

Villar: We got rid of the enemy. Now what commander?

Me: That's a good question friend...

Baltimore: And if you come with me to my base, I'm sure my companions will be happy to have an aircraft carrier and a destroyer in their ranks. Did they say that you are ships from South America? True? So it's okay that they fight for us, is that okay with you?

Me: (Thinking) Tell me Baltimore, what is the union like for your fleet in case we came to this world unexpectedly?

Baltimore: There is a way, which we call natural invocations, it usually happens very rarely so they are very strange, generally to rule it out very quickly it would be using the cube of truth, this device unmasks the enemy spies, the cubes Enemy mentals are generally purple and the kansen are light blue cubes, so you already know the color difference.

Me: I understand.

Villar: So, how does that thing work?

Baltimore: I have no idea, that is classified information, no one knows, even the base commanders who are the highest authority on the base are ignorant about it.

Me: How is that thing distributed?

Baltimore: Every fleet commander has one, my fleet commander who is Essex has one.

Villar: By the way, why are you revealing all of these to us? Didn't you think we could be the enemy in disguise? We've only known each other for a few days.

Baltimore: (chuckles) I tell you all this, because I know I can trust you... you saved me from certain death and you protected me at all costs when we fell into the enemy ambush and destroyed an enemy weapon that I bet had the same budget than 10 Iowa class battleships.

Villar: I understand.

Baltimore: So, you informed my base about my situation.

Me: Don't do it, we are still very close to enemy territory, there is a great possibility that the enemy could intercept our communication and track us, it would be fatal if the enemy is really serious about us.

The girls understood my point of view and it would really be very serious if that happened.

Me: Hey Baltimore, could you teach us how to use that compass and guide us in the teachings of astro reading?

Baltimore: Okay.

We had a lot of time, she taught us everything about using the compass during the day and reading the stars at night, it was very difficult to learn everything, but we had time on our side.

And so time passed, we must have spent about 17 days sailing through all the detours to avoid the enemy. I had sent many air patrols to explore our surroundings and prevent the enemies from detecting us. I did everything possible to avoid any confrontation, of course, avoiding all confrontations was impossible, when we had to fight we simply applied Hitler's (Hit, destroy and run) and it always worked for us because I carried out my attacks with all my air power without reserving anything, it was all or nothing, my Friends also fired their artillery to prevent the enemy counterattack.

And many days passed before we managed to approach the base at Pearl Harbor.

Baltimore: (Sigh of relief) Finally... home.

Me: Don't claim victory yet... (Looking through the binoculars) I see smoke coming from the base.

Baltimore: What!?

At that she also takes the binoculars from her and I see that she freezes when she sees the disaster.

Baltimore: The sirens are attacking! We must help them!

I simply grab her shirt to prevent her from charging.

Me: Stop there silly, remember that you shouldn't push your rig too hard since I repaired it improvising on the march, remember that we have fought a lot since we escaped from the enemy base and surely the welding must be tired and could break in the next salvo .

Baltimore: So what do I do!?

Me: Just look friend, first we must investigate what is happening and then act.

Baltimore: But!

Villar: Baltimore, I know how you feel, but fighting without context is dangerous, we need to first know what is happening before shooting.

Baltimore clicks her tongue and gives in to our request, so I start sending my planes out to explore.

POV THIRD PERSON SOME HOURS BEFORE.

Meanwhile at the base in Pearl Harbor there are two women walking along the port pier, the two of them are Wales and Cleveland, they are inspecting the base and see the daily life of the Kansen who live in this base.

Cleveland: It seems that the kansen are very lively.

Wales: Yes, thank goodness we have a place to walk and relax.

Cleveland: Yeah, that last report was hell to put together.

Wales: and make me remember it.

At that, Cleveland was barely able to avoid a group of girls who were running wildly while laughing and shouting with excitement.

Cleveland: Wow! Careful!

Smalley: Sorry!

Cleveland: (Chuckles) Yes, things are very lively around here.

Wales: Eagle Union and Royal Navy forces are gathering at this base, things will get busier from now on.

Cleveland: (Excited) Do you know who else will come to my side? She is the best warrior in Eagle Union who has been given the most battle stars!

Wales: The famous Gray Ghost... The main forces of the Royal Navy will also arrive soon, This base will surely become the center of all our ongoing activities.

Cleveland: So! We better greet them properly! We can't make her wait for us!

At that point, both women walk along the pier in the direction of an aircraft carrier that is anchoring in port. Next to Wales, a girl passes and is covered with a black cape which prevents the girl's identity from being seen.

Then the girl walks to a certain place in the port and a strong wind blows away the girl's hood, revealing that she is Ayanami, a destroyer of the Sakura empire.

But... Why is she dressed like that?

Meanwhile Illustrious disembarks, behind her walks a girl with purple hair when she is greeted by Wales and Cleveland on the dock, Illustrious disembarks next to the girl and now Illustrious greets.

Illustrious: That the prince comes to greet me... what an honor.

Wales: Please stop, I'm just here to see an old friend I haven't seen in ages.

Illustrious: (Giggles) I see you're still so funny.

Wales: How have you been?

Illustrious: There, your sister sends greetings.

Wales: Thanks, I'll try to write you a letter later.

Illustrious: Please do it, she's been a little depressed about not hearing from you.

Wales: Don't blame me, I've been working all this time.

Illustrious: Speaking of work, who is your friend?

Cleveland: This is USS Cleveland, Eagle Union light cruiser, my pleasure.

At that Cleveland notices Unicorn, but she hides behind Illustrious, Unicorn looks in Cleveland's direction and she smiles, Unicorn hides when she sees Cleveland's kind smile and this depresses her a little.

Illustrious: I'm sorry, she is Unicorn, she is a pupil of mine, but I love her as if she were my daughter, she is very skilled in aircraft carrier combat, but the only problem is that she is too shy.

Cleveland understands what she's encouraged by.

Now they are in the office while talking about the situation in the world.

Illustrious: Hood and the others will be joining soon.

Wales: (surprised) Shouldn't we keep an eye on Iron Blood? How's that going?

Illustrious: A temporary pause, due to lack of better information, but the most critical situation is...

Wales: Just as I expected, the Sakura empire.

Illustrious nods at Wales' statement.

Wales: If the Sakura Empire makes a move, this base will undoubtedly be one of their primary targets to attack. Reinforcing the base is no longer natural.

Illustrious: Why wage such an absurd conflict?

Wales: That's because war never changes no matter the era.

Illustrious: By the way, how was it with that Eagle Union kansen that was lost in that operation?

Cleveland: Ah, she, so far she has not appeared, the Essex fleet has been transferred to San Diego to be able to repair them, her fleet has already been left for dead, after that explosion produced by that ammunition from that cannon was so powerful that They were all very injured even though they were 500 meters from the explosion and Baltimore was the closest, apparently she was vaporized...

Wales: Please don't continue, yesterday I read the report and I felt very sick. Changing the subject... How is my sister?

Wales forced the change of subject, she dealt with that report yesterday and did not want to remember that failed operation.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

604K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc