Promises

By lyricduhh

India is a 21 year old model who now lives in L.A. She had been doing good handling her life. What will Happe... More

Chapter 1: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 2: Party
Chapter 3: We Meet Again
Chapter 4: Plans
Chapter 5: Just like Old Times
Chapter 6: More Plans
Chapter 7: Photoshoot
Chapter 9: Staying
Chapter 10: New Girlfriend
Author's Note
Chapter 11

Chapter 8: Beachy times

5K 139 20
By lyricduhh

India's P.O.V.

The photoshoot was finally over thank God. I was so ready to leave. August was staring at me the whole time. I didn't give him the time of day.

I don't know why he was looking at me when he should be looking at his girl.

Diamond invited us to the beach. I honestly didn't want to go. I didn't want to see August and Diamond sucking each others faces off.

A million things were running through my head about them. Why didn't he tell me? I thought we were supposed to be getting back on good terms.

We have to be truthful to each other for us to be good again.

I was in my dressing room packing up my things when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled while grabbing the flat iron and putting it in my bag.

I heard the door open. I didn't even bother to turn around. I felt someone put there hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" They said. I already knew who it was, so I said very bluntly "hi Crystal."

"I know you are not still mad at me." She said putting her arms back to her side.

"Actually I am." I said finally turning around to look at her.

"I only told her that we were goin, so we could get some more info about her and August." She said plopping down on the couch.

"Why do you care about her and August!?" I asked shouting getting a little offended.

"Chill out! I don't care about them, but obviously you do. I wanted to find out for you." She said.

"I don't care about them." I said. "If you didn't care about August and Diamond dating then you wouldn't have gotten offended when you thought I cared." She said making a point.

I didn't say anything cause she and I both knew she was right like always.

"Are you ready?" Crystal asked standing up. " yeah. Do you need a ride?" I asked her. "Nah, I drove myself." She said walking out with me following behind her.

Luckily our cars were parked right next to each other. We were infront of my car talking about random things till we were interrupted.

"Hey, we can't wait to see you ladies later today at the beach. I gave Crystal the info and address she needed. We are meeting at August House." She said with a smile.

"I know where that is." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that India?" Diamond asked. "Ohhhh nothing." I said.

"Okay I'll see y'all later, bye!" She said pulling August.

He glanced at me, but I rolled my eyes and looked the other way crossing my arms and leaning on the car.

"You okay?" Crystal asked. "Yeah I'm fine I just want to get this day over with." I said opening my car door and getting in.

"I'll pick you after I get ready." Crystal said walking off to her car.

I shut my car door and pulled off going home.

Once I got home I kicked my shoes off at the door dropping all my stuff sitting on the couch.

After five minutes of just sitting I decided I should go freshen up.

I walked into my bathroom turning the shower on. I waited till the temperature was right before stripping out of my clothing and stepping in.

Once again my mind started to drift off to other thoughts. Of course those thought were once again about August.

I'm not gonna tell y'all what I was thinking. Just know I'm chewing August ass out. Ima let his ass have it!

I used my favorite scented body wash, Almond Vanilla. Once I was done I turned the shower off and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body.

I went into my closet to my many swim suits. I picked out what I was wearing and got dressed.

I grabbed my favorite lotion, which was Almond Vanilla. I walked back into the bathroom. I took my hair out of its ponytail and left it down and curly.

I grabbed a beach tote bag and put everything I thought I needed in there.

After I was done I got a text from Crystal saying she was here. I grabbed my belongings and locked up heading to Crystal's car.

I got inside the car with Crystal. "Damn! You look sexy." She said looking at me smirking. "Gay ass." I said laughing.

"I'm just playing. If August didn't know what he was missing then, he damn sure gon know now." She said.

"Let's go, so we can get this shit over with." I said buckling my seat belt.

"It looks like somebody trynna end the party before it get started." Crystal said starting the car and backing out.

"You have no idea." I said in a sigh looking out the window.

*25 minutes later*

We just arrived at August house and I was not prepared for this. Diamond did say there were gonna be a few friends here so it won't just be awkward.

Crystal pulled into the driveway after being let in by Roscoe. We got out the car and walked up to the door.

I knocked on the door three times before it opened.

August P.O.V.

I can't believe India was a model. I wouldn't be suprised cause she got a body for it.

I was staring at her throughout the whole shoot. She looked good. I knew she felt me staring at her cause she looked over at me.

I knew she was mad for me not telling her about Diamond. I would be pissed too.

Diamond apparently invited India, Crystal, and Matikah to the beach with us.

Matikah said she had other plans and she couldn't come. I'm glad India was coming. I know Crystal is making her go.

India knows the girls and Cha cause she knew Mel. He thought of her as a little sister.

The girls called her Auntie India. It's been a long time since they seen her. Chay and Amiya should remember her. Kay was to young.

I know Crystal well too. She is like a big sister to me. It was nice to see her at the photoshoot.

I had already gotten the girls ready. I was in the studio that was in the house with the boys.

"Aye man, what's on your mind?" Chris said snapping me oy if my thoughts

"Nothing." I said lying. "Uh oh whats her name?" Tyga said.

"India." I replied sighing. "Are you cheating?" Chris shouted. "Hell nah nigga!" I said. "Explain." Tyga said.

I told them basically everything. Even when I kissed India in the house when I came up here about a week ago.

"Damn man it looks like you got feelings fa lil shawty." Tyga said. "I do man." I said sighing putting head in my hands. "Then what the fuck you doing with Diamond? When you already got somebody that was down for you." Chris said.

"I don't know." I said sitting up. "Get it together. From what you told us it seem like she mad at you." Chris said.

"She is." I simply said. " I would be too if we were trying get back on good terms and you have me in your house , kissing on me. Didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend. Houston we have a problem." He said in a slight chuckle.

"Why are y'all doing this?" I asked. "Doing what?" Tyga asked. "Giving me all this advice." I said. "Cause we don't want you to make the same mistakes we did." Chris said. I just looked at him and nodded.

"Everyday I live my mistakes. I have a daughter and not by Karruche. I didn't even tell her. She was heart broken. I'm blessed I even got her to come to L.A. with me." Chris said.

"Yeah, I agree with Chris. I had a good life with Chyna and decided to fuck it up over some broad. I told the media she was the one who cheated on me. I knew I hurt her bad. She wouldn't talk to me for a little over a year. I then somewhere along there started dating Kylie. Once Chyna gave me a chance we started talking again while I was with Kylie. Now I'm sitting here between two girls and I don't know who to choose." Tyga said.

Me and Chris looked and said in unison "CHYNA!" Making up his mind. We all burst out in laughter.

We heard the doorbell ring. Chris and Tyga both stared. "What?!" I said looking at them. "Yo girl at the do" Tyga said. "First of all nigga she ain't my-" I was cut off by a knock on the studio door.

"Come in!" I said. The door opened.

I looked over to see Diamond in the doorway. "Babe our friends are here." She said smiling.

I stood up walking out with Tyga and Chris. " I'm ready to see what India looks like." Tyga said anxiously. "Here goes nothing." Chris said rubbing his hands together.

We walked into the living room to see Crystal and India sitting down on the couch talking."

"Hey ladies." I said standing infront of them. "Hey." India said bluntly. Crystal glared at her and stood up.

"Hey August." She said giving me a hug. I looked over at India and she was looking the other way. I sighed.

"India and Crystal this is Chris and Tyga." I said introducing them.

"Hey nice to meet you!" India said getting up and hugging them both along With Crystal.

Come on. We'll introduce you to the girls ." Chris said.

Tyga and Chris led her to where Karruche,Chyna, and the kids were.

I stood there looking dumb. Crystal came up to me and said "Don't worry she'll come around. Just talk to her." Before running back upstairs.

I was gonna talk to India tonight even if it killed me...

India's P.O.V.

The door opened and Diamond answered it. "Hey guys!" She said smiling. "Hey." I said.

"August and the guys are in the studio. I'm gonna go get them. I'm sure they'll introduce you to the girls." She said walking off.

She soon came back. " They should be coming right out. I'm gonna go make a call on the balcony." She said walking off.

Crystal and I started talking about random things And laughing until we were interrupted by August.

He introduced us to his friends. The whole time he was staring at me I avoided eye contact. Once he was done introducing Tyga and Chris I stood up and walked right past August and hugged them.

Crystal did the same thing. Tyga and Chris took us upstairs to introduce us to they girls.

I seen Crystal tell August something, but I didn't pay it no mind.

We stopped infront of this door. Chris knocked. "Come in!" We heard. Chris opened the door and we followed behind.

"Karruche and Chyna this is Crystal and India." Tyga said stepping in and Introducing us.

"Hey I'm India." I said putting my hand out for Chyna to shake first. She just looked at it and said "girl I'm a hugger!" While pulling me into a hug. I giggled and introduced myself to Karruche as Crystal did the same.

The guys left and we made small talk with them I was having a good time. "Who invited you?" Chyna asked us.

"Diamond." I simply said rolling my eyes taking a sip of my drink. "I'm guessing you don't like her." Karruche said.

"Hell nah!" I said shouting. "Explain." Chyna said sitting back in her chair. "This is gonna take a while." I said. "We got time." Karruche answered.

*30 minutes later*

I had told them everything. I told them about August's and I past relationship. "Damn!" Was all they could say. We talked about everything. Chyna told me about her and Tyga situation.

Karruche told me about how Chris cheated on her when they were together and now he had a baby girl named Royalty who was here with them.

We talked a little bit more till we were interrupted by a little voice. "Mommy we're hungry." A little boy said walking up to Chyna. That must have been King. He was a cute little boy.

"Okay baby." Chyna said standing up and picking up King. "Who wants to come help me?" Chyna asked. "Um I'll come." I said standing up. "You guys coming?" I asked Crystal and Karruche.

"Nah I think I'll stay up here." Karruche said. "Yea me too." Crystal agreed. I followed Chyna down the steps. We walked into the kitchen to see three little girls sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey Auntie Chyna!" They said as we shouting.n the kitchen. "Hey girls, are you hungry?" Chyna asked them. "Yes!" They all said in unison. I looked at all of them closely and screamed covering my mouth. "OMG! Y'all got so big." I said to them.

"Who are you?" Kay asked. "I'm India. A good friend of your Uncle August." I said. "Yeah you a very good friend alright." Chyna said putting emphasis on the word very. I shot her a glare. "I used to help him watch y'all. Kay you might be to young to remember, but Chay and Amiya should remember." I said.

"I do remember you! We use to call you Auntie India." Chay said smiling. "I remeber you too." Amiya said running up to hug me as Chay joined. Kay felt left out so she came to hug me too.

"Hey what's going on?" August said coming into the kitchen interrupting our moment.

"It's Auntie India!" Chay said excited. "Y'all remember her?" He asked them. "Yeah how could we forget!" Amiya said.

"Is she going to the beach?" Kay asked. "Yup." August said. "Yay!" They cheered running upstairs waiting till Chyna was done making the macoroni.

"They must really love you." August said making conversation. "Yeah." I said slightly smiling. "Hey India can you watch the food? I gotta go um... Take care of some business." Chyna said winking at me while walking out the kitchen with King following behind her.

I walked over to the stove and started stirring the macaroni. "Hey can we talk?" August asked breaking the silence. "I don't know can we?" I said turning the stove off since the macaroni was done and faced him.

"India don't be like that." He said. "Be like what?" I asked leaning against the counter crossing my arms. "You can't be that mad I didn't tell you about Diamond." He said walking up to me. "Actually I am! I'm mad at the fact that you had me in your house sitting on your lap and kissing on me when you had a girl at your house in Atlanta!" I said shouting getting in his face.

August was about to respond until Diamond interrupted. "August is that true?" She asked with her eyes watering. "Baby I-" August started, but Diamond ran out the kitchen.

August looked at me. "Go ahead. it looks like y'all have a lot to talk about." I said rolling my eyes. August ran after her.

I put my head in my hands. "You alright?" Crystal said walking up to me. I shook my head no. "Do you want to go home?" She asked. I nodded.

I started to gather my things. "Your leaving?" I turned around to see Kay standing there. "Yeah." I said bending down to her level. "Will I see you again?" She asked. "Um hopefully." I said reassuring her. She gave me a hug.

Crystal walked up to me with Chyna and Karruche following behind her. "You ready?" She asked. "Yea." I said standing up. "I'll call you later boo." Chyna said hugging me. "It was nice meeting you. I'll text you." Karruche said also giving me a hug.

I smiled at them before walking out the door. I got in the car. "You wanna talk about it?" Crystal asked me while getting in the car shutting the door. "No." I said simply.

She nodded her head and started the car. The car ride was silent. I just looked out my window and sighed. Why couldn't August and I's relationship be the way it was before he moved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ India and her outfit she wore to August house in the MM. She is wearing that cause they were supposed to go to the beach, but didn't get to cause if their little argument.

There will be more to come. I'm sorry it took so long to get this Chapter out. Wattpad deleted it three times.

Make sure to vote and comment. Love you guys, Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 123 45
MUST READ !!! Characters: India Westbrook - Sebria August Alsina - August Jhene Aiko - Nadiah Nick Young - Dominique
6K 174 20
This is a sequel for August alsina love story. Samiia and August are married with a beautiful daughter named "Miia". August been acting weird lately...
234K 7.8K 45
Gia is a 22 year old girl from Los Angeles, California . She's a celebrity stylist but not just any celebrity stylist . She's August Alsina's Stylist...
448K 23.8K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...