Smiling critters- "Starting t...

بواسطة the0nlyguppy

Okay the cover is completely random- ANYWAYS- This fiction is like, headcannons- but also very cannon!!!- Itl... المزيد

Chapter 1- New kid?- More friends!
Chapter 2- Getting settled into a new home for worser things.
Chapter 3- A roll with twists.
Chapter 4- A fate too early.
Chapter 5- One follows, Two die in the shallow.
Chapter 6- The unfortunate fate.
Chapter 7- Building a new place.
Chapter 8- Beginning of a new life.
Chapter 9- Clothes?
Chapter 10- Something to remember.
Chapter 11- Changing .
Chapter 12- Hide the truth.
Chapter 13- A sleepover with fri'ends'
Chapter 14- Tough Love.
Chapter 15 - Fake friends?
Chapter 16 - Trying to fix everything, for something worser.
Chapter 17 - Relive memories that arent yours.
Chapter 18- Leaving it all.
Chapter 19- Return and Revenge
Chapter 20 - The plan for the toys.
Chapter 21 - Just the ends.
Chapter 22- The beginning
Chapter 23 - Fun time
Chapter 24- A day of business.
Chapter 25 - Nightmares and fights
Foreshawdowing.
Chapter 26- Another turn.

Background Information.

1.6K 16 1
بواسطة the0nlyguppy

Of course this story contains spoilers. :3

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Capnap is Theodore.
I know dogday is like a worker butttt im changing that. (Dont think that's actually true)
Catnap- Theodore
Dogday- Richie
Bubba Bubbaphant- Neil
Bobby Bearhug- Rosealine
CraftyCorn- Ava
Hoppy Hopscotch- Bailey
PickyPiggy- Stella
KickinChicken- Daniel

I know these names are really cheesy... Im trying to aline it to where they match with the timebeing of when playtime was active n yada...

Ofc this is when the orphanage is around and you know. They basically growup together or something.

So they are all kind of friends and already have they're own hobbies and personalities.

There's also more kids... of course...

Im gonna introduce them before its too late :3.

Barret- Into mechanic stuff and machines... technology.. stuff like that. Very calm and he is a very focused person- like bubba bubbaphant.

Sarah- She likes designing outfits, shes very loud and proud of herself- like of selfish.

Rebecca- she likes reading- shes not smart but shes a book worm. She also writes stories on her own time... very quiet.

Aaron- Likes space. Wants to be an astronaut.
Very loud and rough. Outgoing.

Now ofc these kids aren't talented. They range between the ages 5-10. And honestly i wont put any ages even if some are canon because that dont feel right. Thats just the range. So imagine that.

This is a clearup.
This story will be start to.. beyond... idk when this gonna end.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

42.2K 874 35
Catnap, one of the smilling critters, who has betrayed them all over prototype 1006, was now back to normal as he wasn't under prototypes Control any...
64.9K 1.6K 9
You find yourself walking back home from work when all of a sudden you see a box labeled "Smiling Critters". (After playing the recent chapter I fel...
7K 129 12
Catnap gotten himself injured over chasing the player. But his god comes down to "save him" only in result of his own downfall but finding himself in...
4.7K 70 8
This is a catnap x dogday high school story where catnap plays baseball and dogday becomes one his fans after his firends take him to one of his game...