Resident Evil 4 X Male Reader...

By DiamondHunt61

The fourth story of the Resident Evil Reader series. With the remake of Resident Evil 4 is being released soo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Short Story: Chris Playthrough
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

1.3K 75 13
By DiamondHunt61

Luis and Ada were making there way to the castle. Luis had to climb up while Ada used the grappling hook to easily get inside. Luis followed after her and soon caught up.

Luis: "Ada, you probably didn't plan on coming here, eh? But plans do change, no?"

She said nothing to him.

Luis: "Are you angry? You're angry, aren't you? There's this one thing I must do before I can recover the Amber."

Ada turned to him with an annoyed look.

Ada: "What's this one thing that's so important?"

She pointed her gun at Luis, threatening him.

Ada: "I'm getting tired of playing these games, so choose your next words carefully."

Luis had his hands raised.

Luis: "Whoa... Listen, there's someone who needs my help. And you know me, always the good Samaritan."

Ada: "Let me guess, Y/N?"

Luis: "Yes! Exactly! Y/N and that young woman. They are both infected."

While this information made Ada worried about Y/N but she did not show it.

Luis: "They need this medicine. It slows the infection. And I know it works. I made it myself so..."

Ada: "Why does this matter to me?"

Luis: "Because you too are infected."

He saw the symptoms in her eyes.

Luis: "I've researched this for all these years, Ada. And I can see the signs just by looking in your eyes."

He turned around then walked towards the hatch.

Luis: "You must already be feeling the effects, eh? The medicine will stop them for a time. Just trust me. You've got lots to gain and nothing to lose."

Ada: "Okay, but this is your last chance. Let's do this first then the Amber."

She lowered her gun and put it away.

Luis: "Good. I'll let him know."

Ada: "(Y/N. You better make it through this.)"

Back to Y/N

Before Y/N and Ashley were about to enter the gate, he was getting a call from his radio.

Y/N: "(What does Hunnigan want this time?)"

He answered it but the call was actually Luis.

Luis: "Hola. Luis here. You guys still around?" 

Y/N: "Well, we were about to leave but Ashley and I were so curious about this castle here. So we wanted to check it out."

Luis: "Perfect, because I have a present I wanted to give you."

Y/N: "Hope it's a good one."

Luis: "It is. Some medicine that will help to suppress the progress of your... problem."

Y/N: "Alright, where to?"

Luis: "Let's see. Hmm... Come to the courtyard inside of the castle. We can meet up there. Ciao."

The call ended and Y/N put the radio away.

Y/N: "We'll see you there."

He turned to Ashley.

Y/N: "You got all that?"

Ashley: "Yeah. Guess we should get going."

Y/N: "Yep."

Before they could begin exploring the castle, there was a purple fire next to a room. They walked in and saw the merchant.

Merchant: "Stranger, I've got some new wares. You're in for a treat."

Ashley: "Wha... How do you keep getting here before us?!"

Y/N: "Get used to it. We're going to be seeing him everywhere we go."

Ashley: "Seriously?"

Y/N: "Seriously. But at least we can always get more weapons."

He turned to the merchant.

Y/N: "What are you selling?"

Merchant: "That's my line, stranger. What are ya buying?"

He showed what he had in store and Y/N saw that he had a few more weapons. A new pistol called the Blacktail, A semi-automatic sniper rifle called Stingray, a different type of shotgun called Riot Gun and a revolver that was named the Broken Butterfly. 

Y/N: "Well, first things first, I need to sell some things."

He started off by selling the treasures he found while escaping the village. Next, Y/N sold his Red9 even though it had heavy firepower. He kept the shotgun he had because he didn't want to go through the trouble of upgrading the Riot Gun.

The last thing sold was Mendez's red eye he picked up.

Y/N: "Guess I didn't need it after all. But still get some money out of it."

After he finished selling things he didn't need, he focused on what to buy next. Y/N bought the Blacktail since he liked using it in the original game. He also bought the Stingray since he needed a sniper rifle. But there was one problem with it.

Y/N: "Hold on, where's the scope?"

Merchant: "Right here, stranger. But you'll have buy it if you want it with your rifle."

Y/N groaned in annoyance.

Y/N: "Come on, that is such bullshit. Alright, fine."

He bought the scope then attached it to his rifle.

Merchant: "Heh, heh, thank you."

Next, he spent the remaining money on upgrading. He upgraded both of his pistols then the sniper rifle. He could have bought the magnum but he would hardly use it in fights. So he plans to upgrade the fire power of his sniper rifle whenever he gets a chance.

Y/N: "Okay, I'm done." 

Merchant: "See you inside the castle."

Y/N turned to Ashley who was waiting for him.

Y/N: "So, you ready to go?"

Ashley: "Yeah." She nodded.

The two head up the stairs then soon approached to a small gatehouse. They saw a few ganados in black robes. Luckily, they didn't notice them.

Y/N: "And so the fun is about to begin. Stay behind me."

Ashely: "Right."

They pass through a few more rooms then stepped inside a chapel and saw a single Ganado at the end of the room. Y/N aimed his pistols at him.

Zealot: "Gloria a Las Plagas..."

Y/N: "Now, either there's more of you or your going turn into something. Which is it?"

When he got close enough, the zealot's head burst opened and a big parasite emerge out of it, revealing a big mouth.

Y/N: "Guess that's my answer."

Ashley: "What is that?!"

As the zealot moved closer to them, Y/N switched to his shotgun.

Y/N: "Another freak I have to kill."

He fired a shell and it knocked him to the ground. Y/N stepped closer to him and stabbed him with his knife then finished him off with another shell.

Y/N: "Okay let's move on."

Ashley: "I hope we don't run into more of those things."

Y/N: "I doubt we'll be that lucky."

They passed through the chapel then soon entered a large area back outside. There were many walls in front of them. Y/N had recognized the place and saw that it was the place where the enemies will be using catapults. 

When they were about to go up the steps, a zealot on top of the wall showed up.

Zealot: "Matalo! [Kill him!]"

A few more zealots run behind the walls with crossbows then started firing at them.

Y/N: "Take cover."

Y/N and Ashley hid behind a wall to avoid getting shot by fire arrows. Y/N got his sniper rifle out.

Y/N: "This is what I bought this for."

He aimed his rifle at one of them then waited for one of them to fire another arrow. When one of the zealots was about to shoot, Y/N fired and shot his head off.

Y/N: "Gotcha."

He did the same to the remaining zealots with crossbows until the wall was cleared. Ashley came out of hiding.

Ashley: "You're pretty good with that thing."

Y/N: "Thanks, I had some practice before."

They began to head up the stairs then went to the stairs at the right.

Y/N: "I'm sure there's more ahead. So be ready for any surprises they have for us."

Ashley nodded.

When they reached the top of the stairs they saw that the zealots on top of the walls were using catapults to stop their progress. Ashley was surprised about it.

Ashley: "You're kidding me?! They have catapults?!"

Y/N: "So this is what a hellish welcoming party is like."

He wanted to take out the catapults but they were out of his range. Y/N looked at the stairs at the other side of the courtyard.

Y/N: "We'll have to make a run for it over there. One at a time. I'll go first, then I'll tell you to run. Wait on my signal. You up for it?"

Ashley: "I'll try..." She replied nervously.

He waited for the catapults to fire then hit the ground. After that was done, Y/N ran straight to the stairs while the catapults were being prepared to fire again. He turned to Ashley who was still waiting. 

Soon the catapults fired again and hit the ground which had some fire around the impact.

Y/N: "Now!"

Ashley ran towards Y/N while avoiding the fire on the way. She made it to Y/N's side and took a few moments to catch her breath.

Ashley: "Oh my god. That was terrifying."

Y/N: "You did good. Now I'm going deal with the next step. Taking those things out. You stay here until it clear."

Ashley: "Okay."

He ran up the stairs and killed a zealot that was in the way. Y/N turned to the catapult that was above them. He saw a red barrel by it so he aimed his sniper rifle at the barrel and it destroyed the catapult along with the zealot using it.

Y/N: "One down. Now where are the other ones?"

After the catapults fired again, Y/N ran across the bridge and into some cover behind the walls. Y/N took the time to find the remaining catapults. There was two by the gate and one more behind him.

He got his sniper rifle out and focused one of the catapults by the gate. He destroyed the red barrel by it and the catapult was destroyed. Y/N tried to find a way to destroy the other two catapults but the walls were blocking the way.

Y/N: "Damn it. I can't get a clear shot."

When the catapults fired again, Y/N ran to the tower then saw the zealot who was using the other catapult by gate. Y/N aimed his rifle at the zealot and shot his head off. Y/N turned the last catapult then found the red barrel by it. He fired and the last catapult was destroyed.

Y/N: "That's all of them. Ashley, it's all clear!"

Ashley: "Ahhhh!"

Y/N looked down at the courtyard and saw a zealot was carrying Ashley.

Y/N: "Oh no you don't!"

He fired his rifle at the zealot and killed him. Ashley got back up then stepped away from the dead zealot.

Y/N: "You good?"

Ashley: "Yeah. Thanks."

Y/N: "Meet me by the gate."

Ashley: "Got it."

He ran to the gate and joined up with Ashley.

Y/N: "Alright, with those catapults out of the way, let's find a way inside."

Ashley: "This gate is locked. How do we get it open?"

Y/N: "Hmm... I saw a cannon earlier. We can use it to get it open."

They ran back to the tower then Y/N shot the weight that was holding the cannon down. The cannon was raised to their level then Y/N operated the cannon. He turned it to the gate then fired. The gate was obliterated and the two were free to advance. 

Y/N: "Hey, Ashley. You want to try this cannon? Could be your only chance."

Ashley: "No thanks. I'll pass. Can we move on?"

Y/N: "Alright."

They passed through the destroyed gate then head through the double doors ahead. They entered an audience chamber. There were no ganados around but Y/N was still expecting something to appear.

Ashley: "Wow, look at this place. I mean it's old, but..."

Y/N: "You know it's not the first castle I've been in."

Ashley: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it was crawling with monsters. I have no doubt this one is the same."

When they reached the center of the audience chamber, someone on the balcony was watching them. He looked like an elderly midget and he's dressed as a nobleman. He also had two bodyguards who were in robes.

???: "A most warm welcome to my castle."

Y/N and Ashley looked up and noticed him. Y/N had an annoyed expression.

Y/N: "(Great. I have to listen to this guy. Always hated him.)"

???: "Such a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, Mr. L/N."

Y/N: "Who are you and Why should I care?"

Salazar: "I am Ramon Salazar. The eighth Castellan of this magnificent architecture. Now allow me to get straight to the point."

Y/N: "And that is..."

Salazar: "I would like you to hand the girl over to me. Now."

Y/N decided to use the same line that Leon used in the game.

Y/N: "No thanks, bro. She's fine with me."

Salazar: "Mr. L/N. Mr. L/N. How noble. Nonetheless, you see, the girl must be ours. With that girl as the very source, Your United States and then the entire world shall overflow with his grace. For that is the iron will of my master. The most holy Lord Saddler! So then, you will comply, yes?"

Ashley: "Never!"

Y/N: "You heard her, we don't give a damn about your Lord Saddler. Now I have a question for you?"

Salazar: "And what is that?"

Y/N: "What do you think about eggs?"

Salazar: "Why is that relevant-"

Y/N cut him off as he quickly threw an egg at his face.

Y/N: "Direct hit."

Ashley: "Nice one." She giggled.

Salazar had a furious expression then snapped his fingers as the doors in front of them opened. A group of zealots came out of it.  Some of them had wooden shields.

Salazar: "Get rid of him!"

He leaves as he wipes the egg off him.

Ashley got behind Y/N as he got his pistols.

Y/N: "About time we get started."

Zealot: "Matalo! [Kill him!]"

Y/N: "First let's get those shield guys out of the way."

He threw a grenade between them and it exploded, killing them. 

Y/N: "Next."

He aimed his pistols at the zealots who were using scythes. Y/N shot down each zealot in front of him then eventually focused on the last zealot. Y/N fired his pistols repeatedly at the zealot until a big parasite burst out of his head.

Y/N: "Another one of those?"

He was annoyed by it so he used a flashbang and killed the last zealot. Y/N sighed in relief then put his weapons away.

Y/N: "That's all of them. You good, Ashley?"

Ashley: "Yeah."

They head to the doors but they were locked.

Y/N: "No good. We can't get through here."

Ashley: "Is there another way around?"

Y/N turned to the left and saw an iron door that leads through another path.

Y/N: "I think so."

He goes to the next door but it was also locked.

Y/N: "Locked too? It's like they don't want us to break in."

Ashley: "Look up there. I could squeeze through if you give me a hand."

He looked to where she was pointing then he nodded. Y/N gave Ashley a boost then climbed through the hole. She got to the door then opened it.

Y/N: "Thank you."

Ashley: "Your welcome." She smiled.

Next, they went deeper into the castle and entered a dark dungeon. They already found some corpses and torture devices on the way.

Ashley: "Oh god..." She covered her mouth.

Y/N: "Yeah, it's just lovely in here, isn't it." He said sarcastically.

The door in front of them was locked but there was a path available on their left. 

Y/N: "Of course I'm going to have to look for the key."

As they went left and explore the dungeon, they heard an aggressive growl.

Ashley: "What was that? Do they keep animals down here or something."

Y/N: "Probably worse."

Eventually they found a corpse at the end of the dungeon. The corpse appeared to have the key on him.

Y/N: "I don't like this. You stay here."

Ashley: "Okay."

He carefully walked toward the corpse as he had his pistol out. He was ready for something to pop up. He approaches the body then quickly picked it up. Y/N waited for a few moments for something to happen but nothing came.

Y/N: "Huh. I guess it wasn't a trap."

He walked back to Ashley until the wooden floor suddenly breaks and he fell down to the basement.

Ashley: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Ah... son of a bitch..."

He groaned as he got back on his feet. Y/N looked around with his flashlight until he saw something that shocked him. It was a tall figure in armor with sharp claws. He was right in front of Y/N.

Y/N: "(Oh shit. A Garrador.)

He seemed to be chained to the wall.

Y/N: "(Somehow he hasn't notice me yet. Maybe if I quietly slip away, I could avoid him.)"

Ashley: "Y/N, are you alright?"

The garrador growled then broke free of the chains.

Y/N: "(Damn it, Ashley!)"

He had to get out of the room as the garrador had his claws out and ready to slash someone.

Y/N ran to the next room which was more open. There was a gate in front of him but he had no time to open it.

Y/N: "(Wait, what am I running for? I can take him.)"

He turned to the garrador who had caught up to him.

Y/N: "(Since Ashley isn't around, I won't have to hide my strength.)"

The garrador stopped then started to search for Y/N with his hearing. Y/N quietly walked to a wall then faced the garrador.

Y/N: "Over here, freak!"

The garrador growled then charged at Y/N with his claws. Y/N got out the way at the last second and avoided the fatal attack.

The garrador missed and hit the wall instead. One of his claws were stuck and he was trying to free himself.

Y/N: "(Now's my chance.)"

He got behind the garrador then used his fire knife to stab the weak point on his back. The garrador was in pain from the knife. His weak point was more exposed, so Y/N switched to his shotgun then fired a few times.

Eventually, the garrador broke free then aggressively swings his claws around him. Y/N kept his distance until he tires himself out. 

Y/N: "Not as tough as you look, are you?!"

The garrador growled and tried to slash him with his claws. Y/N was too fast for him due to his speed. Y/N got behind the garrador then perform a few more slashes which caused to the garrador to be in more pain. Y/N delivered one more blow on the weak point then the garrador collapsed and died.

Y/N: "That's done. If I can kill one, I might be able to kill two maybe three."

He moved on then eventually got back on the ground floor then met up with Ashley.

Ashley: "Y/N, are you alright? What happened down there?"

Y/N: "Nothing much. Just some monster that reminded me of Wolverine. Likely the animal you mentioned earlier. Now we can leave this place."

Ashley: "Finally."

Y/N walked to the door then unlocked it. Before they entered the door, Ashley started coughing hard.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Ashley: "I'm fine. I mean, at least for now."

Y/N: "If you say so."

They climbed up a ladder ahead then entered what appeared to be a storeroom. Y/N managed to find some ammo for his weapons while searching the room. When he was done, they entered the treasure room. Ashley was amazed by the art in the room.

Ashley: "Wow, look at all this."

Y/N: "Not bad. Hope there's more in store in this castle."

He noticed that their way out of the treasure room was closed off. Y/N sighed, knowing that he has to do something in this room.

Y/N: "And it looks like I have to solve a puzzle."

Ashley: "A puzzle?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I get these everywhere go. Don't worry, this won't take long. I'll get it done in a few minutes."

Ashley was currently asleep until Y/N walked to her. 

Y/N: "Ashley? You awake?"

Ashley: "Huh...Wha..."

She opened her eyes and looked at Y/N.

Y/N: "I solved the puzzled and the doors opened. We can leave now."

Ashley: "Y/N? I thought you said it would take a few minutes."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Ashley: "It feels like hours!"

Y/N: "Really? I haven't noticed."

Ashley: "How did you not noticed?!"

Y/N: "Lost track of time I guess." 

Ashley: "Can we please move on?"

They finally got out of the treasure room then returned to the audience chamber.

Y/N: "So we're back here."

Ashley: "We must have circled around."

Y/N: "At least we got a shortcut back down."

He kicked the ladder down to the first floor. He focused on the double doors on the second floor but it blocked by an iron gate. There were two symbols in front of it.

Ashley: "Another puzzle?"

Y/N: "Yeah but it looks like the last puzzle."

Ashley: "Please tell me this won't take hours."

Y/N: "Not this time. I know what I need to do. Besides the author could only use one timecard for this chapter."

Ashley: "Huh?" She was confused for a moment.

Y/N: "Never mind. So there's only two symbols. One of them is right here. Where is the other one?"

He looked around for the second symbol until he figured that the second symbol on the other side of the room.

Y/N: "Ashley, can you stay here? I'm going to check over that side"

Ashley: "How are you going get there?"

Y/N: "Hmm..."

He looked at the chandelier then decided jump on it. Ashley was shocked as he used it to swing across then jumped to the other side. 

Ashley: "Y/N! Are you crazy?!"

Y/N: "Your welcome to try this yourself if you want!"

Ashley: "Me?! As if!"

Y/N: "Found the second symbol! Pull the one next to you!"

Ashley: "Got it!"

They both pulled the string under the symbols then gates opened. Y/N and Ashley met up by the double doors.

Ashley: "Y/N, are you kidding me?! Jumping across chandeliers? Seriously, who does that?!"

Y/N: "Me, that's who."

Ashley: "You're not normal, are you?"

He opened the doors and they walked in the next room.

Y/N: "You're right about that."

As they walk back down the stairs they started to hear Salazar laugh from a megaphone on the wall.

Salazar: "Salutations, Mr. L/N. Are you ready to hand over the girl and die?"

Y/N: "Can't he shut up already?"

Salazar: "I've taken the liberty of preparing some entertainment for you. Without further ado, the gallant knight protects the princess fair-"

Y/N: "Oh my god. Nobody cares!"

*BANG*

He fired his pistol at the megaphone. It only caused Salazar to laugh in response.

Ashley: "I'm already sick of this guy." She groaned.

Y/N: "Me too. I'll throw another egg the next time I see him. A rotten one."

Ashley: "I'd like to see that."

They soon entered the next area which was the water hall. The place was crawling with zealots as they were trying to surround the two.

Zealot: "Ahi estan! [There they are!]"

Y/N: "(I remember this place. This area was so annoying in the game. I've lost the number of times I've died in here. I wonder, why is all this water black?)"

Ashley: "Y/N, what now?"

Y/N: "Just stick close to me."

Y/N started off with the zealots at their right and used his shotgun at them. He fired a couple of shells. The blasts knocked them on the ground then Y/N and Ashley ran past them. Y/N turned around then used his TMP to rapidly fire at the group of zealots charging toward them. 

He managed to kill some of them, but they were still coming. The zealots had some shields in front of Y/N.

Y/N: "I hate those shields."

Y/N and Ashley had to run around the water hall to get away from the group of zealots. On the way, they were taking fire from arrows. Y/N looked up and saw that they were using crossbows at them from the second floor.

Y/N: "Them too."

Ashley: "There's so many."

They took cover behind the pillar while Y/N continued firing at the group of zealots catching up to them.

Y/N: "Might as well use my last grenade."

He threw the grenade at them then it exploded, killing the group. He turned his attention at the crossbows next and got his sniper rifle out. He aimed at each crossbow and shot down all of them zealot he saw. He knew that wasn't the last of them yet as they heard more of them entering the water hall.

Ashley: "Where to now?"

He looked up at the second floor.

Y/N: "We need to get up there somehow."

He turned to the center of the hall and saw a valve.

Y/N: "You see that valve over there? I'm going to cover you while you turn it. Can you do that?"

Ashley: "Yeah... I'll try."

They ran to the center of the hall while Y/N checked the second floor for any ganados. Ashley started turning the valve. Y/N spotted more zealots with crossbows, so he used his pistol to keep them occupied while she continued turning the valve. Eventually, she finished turning and access to the second floor was available.

Ashley: "Y/N, it's done."

Y/N: "Good."

Before they could go up to the second floor, a group of zealots with scythes came down to attack them.

Ashley: "More of them?!"

Y/N: "Of course they were waiting for us."

He pulled out his other pistol and continued shooting down each zealot in front of them. Some of them decided to throw their scythes at them.

Y/N: "Get down!"

He grabbed Ashley and had their heads down to avoid getting decapitated from the throwing scythes.

Ashley: "That was close." She gasped.

Y/N resumed firing his pistols at the remaining zealots. Soon he was about to kill the last two zealots in front of them but both of them grew parasites out of their heads.

Y/N: "(This is why I hate this room!)"

The kept their distance then Y/N decided to use his sniper rifle to shoot the parasites. It took a couple bullets to destroy each parasite. 

Y/N: "I think that's all of them."

Ashley: "I can't believe we made it through that."

Y/N: "Don't celebrate yet. We're still not out of this room."

They head up to the second floor. The second floor seemed to be clear but they still couldn't get to the door at the end of the hall yet. There was no platform across it.

Ashley: "There's no way across."

He looked at the valve at their left.

Y/N: "Let's see if this does anything."

He turned it until a platform in the black water rises up.

Ashley: "A hidden platform?"

Y/N: "There must be another one around."

Ashley: "I see one up there."

She pointed to valve at the left side of the hall.

Y/N: "I see one more over there."

Ashley: "Help me reach them."

Y/N: "Sure."

They head to a spot where he helps Ashley up to the platform.

Ashley: "Alright, watch out for me."

Y/N: "Got it."

As Ashley heads to the closet valve, two zealots showed up and were after her.

Y/N: "Hey! Let her do her job!"

He fired his pistol at the zealots and killed them. Ashley started to turn the valve while Y/N continued keep the zealots busy. After doing this for about a minute, Ashley finished turning the first valve.

Ashley: "All right! That's one!"

Y/N: "Nice work!"

Ashley: "I'm going for the second one- Y/N, watch out!"

Y/N turned and saw one of the zealots was about swing his weapon at him. Y/N dodge it then delivered a hard kick at the zealot, killing him. Next, he equipped the TMP and took down the remaining zealots in front of him.

Y/N: "Don't even think about sneaking up to me."

Ashley: "Y/N!"

He looked at Ashley and saw that a few zealots were blocking her way so he aimed at them and shot them for her to pass.

Ashley: "Thanks!"

She made it to the second valve then started turning it. Meanwhile, more zealots showed up and tried to attack Y/N.

Y/N: "Why don't you guys piss off already?!"

He rapidly fired his TMP until it ran out of bullets, so he switched back to his pistol kill any remaining zealot in the way. He turned back to the zealots who were about to grab Ashley. He shot and killed them as Ashley had finish turning the valve. The last platform was raised and the path to the doors were now accessible. 

Ashley: "That's the last one!"

Y/N: "Good, now get over here!"

She jumped down then joined up with Y/N.

Ashley: "There's no end of these guys."

Y/N: "Forget about them. We're leaving."

They ran across the raised platforms then went through the doors. They were outside and in the courtyard. Ashley had to stop for a minute to catch her breath.

Ashley: "Thank god that's over."

Y/N: "Yeah, hopefully there's not another place like that. You hurt?"

Ashley: "No, I'm fine. Thanks."

She was ready to go and they decided to move on. They explored further into the courtyard and were soon approaching a maze up ahead.

Y/N: "This must be the courtyard Luis was talking about. So he must be here somewhere. Where could he be?"

Suddenly, Ashley started coughing hard again. She was coughing up more blood.

Y/N: "You doing alright?"

Ashley: "I think so..."

She looked like she was about to faint but Y/N managed to catch her.

Y/N: "Hey, don't go turning now. We're almost there."

Ashley: "You know... Instead of worrying about her... You should worry about your own skin!"

She took his fire knife then stepped away from Y/N.

Y/N: "Hey that's mine."

Ashley: "Foolish little lamb."

She tried to stab him but Y/N caught it with his hand.

Y/N: "Ah shit. She's not herself. Ahh... This knife is so hot."

He pushed her back then tried to take it away from her but Ashley pointed the blade at her neck. It caused him to stop as she steps back from him.

Y/N: "Hey. Don't try to do anything stupid with that knife. Just put it down."

As Ashley continued stepping away from Y/N, the gate in front of him closes, keeping them separated.

Y/N: "Damn it!"

Ashley soon returned to normal then dropped the knife as she was horrified about what she just did. She stepped further away from Y/N.

Ashley: "Y/N... I..."

Y/N: "Ashley... it wasn't..."

She started leave as she started running.

Y/N: "H...Hey! Wait! At least pass me back my knife!"

She was already gone and out of sight. Y/N sighed as he had to go find her.

Y/N: "Well shit. Didn't see that coming."

As his hands had healed up from the cuts and burns from the knife, Y/N had to find another way to get to Ashley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 95 12
No. 5 in #chrisrefield No. 2 in #re4 *DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY DOESN'T REALLY FOLLOW RE LORE. I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY RESIDENT EVIL GAMES YET, I JUST GOT...
29.5K 809 30
Slow-burn Leon x Female Reader. Takes place in the Resident Evil 4 Remake (2023) universe. The storyline follows Leon as he saves the president's dau...
46.2K 1.4K 17
Re4 remake! Ella was one of the missing hikers who was kidnapped by the villagers. She narrowly escaped being sacrificed, but her friends weren't so...
227K 8.1K 27
Nine years. Nine years has passed since that incident. You can still remember it clearly, Ashley and you were taken to be hosts for some parasites. A...