The Smutty Woman 👠 (18+)

By Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🤌 Not for kids... (18+) More

Introduction 💋🫦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
20 - Heal me
21 - NOA
22 - Getting to INDIA
23 - Who. was. it.

10 - kitten?

240 7 30
By Blakeyofficial

(unedited for a few reasons but jyada se jyada grammar gandi hogi but smut wohi apna best 😩🙌)

For my lovely readers who said that they're unable to identify who is speaking..

Most of the times I work on Ruby's Pov as this is her story and whenever I need to include Ruhaan's thoughts and his pov I generally do it in parenthesis .. soo .. but for y'all
I've put Ruhaan in italics 😂❤️
Hope you enjoy...

_______________________________________

("I drive to Ruby's home .. it's almost 3 at night my friends have all left the office , Alex is in the hospital along with my other officers..

But how do I talk this out with her ..

She was unconscious and not in her right state I couldn't convey anything

And ik her sharp mind is gonna wake up to a minimum of 100 questions with the first one being "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME .. WHY ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE" .. I laugh at my own thoughts..

Yes she is bold .. but she is pretty too

She is strong but soft too ..
She is sharp but she is in need of someone who supports her well
Someone who understands her well..

I park my car outside and go in just to see Ruby laying on a chair deep asleep...

I slowly close the door and search for the maid but nowhere to be seen..

Ruby.. I never understood her obsession with lingerie like never ..

Even right now she's laying on the chair and ik she's wearing one of her premium lingerie inside her black silk robe ..

Her legs always smooth as cream..
Her thighs exposed.. her lips calling me out everytime..

I don't know if I'm in love ..
But definitely in lust with this woman
But I also know that if someone ever tried to touch her the way Alex has done today even a percent of it ..

I would fuck her right in front of their eyes .. while they'd be taking their last breaths..

I just know that she'd have all her peace and comfort if she decided to stay with me .. forever .."

"Ruhaan?"

She asks in her sleepy voice yet so bold and loud .. like she had been waiting for me to come ..

"Yes my bunny.."
I move towards her and sit at her feet laying my head on her laps .. )

It amazes me that he has kept in mind the route to my home and much more confident to be laying on me with such peace.. but I'm unable to sleep just waiting to ask this one question

"You're not a murderer.. Are you?"

He looks at me with almost dim eyes .. "Not for you miss Ruby"

This man .. the weirdest of all. I smile at his answer and get up from my chair moving towards my bedroom

"You can stay in the guest room if you're willing to stay and .. I hope you're not going to jail for what you did.. And there's dinner if your hungry"

He looks confused and asks "You don't wanna ask me any questions?? Like none?"

I expected him to react that way but

"Look Ruhaan

You did what you did .. for a brilliant reason indeed and if you want me to be your witness I'll surely be..
Your friends have seen it all and you must have sorted stuff out if you're standing in front me ..
Ik you're not fucking around nor do I want you to.

Considering my job .. I'm not worried cuz afterall B$P would need a new member incharge until Alex is fine .."

(I smirk at her intelligence
Not only is this woman sharp of mind but also beautifully clever .. )

"I'm impressed"

"All men are .." I wink at him and fill a glass of wine for us

"Here let's celebrate"

"Celebrate my murder or.. celebrate you..bunny ??"

"Why not celebrate.. US .." I look at his doubtful face ..
He has proved himself worthy enough to be a part of me , his intelligence, his bravery.. his handsome face and lusty character
Rewardable.. Markable ..

"If you want to celebrate US then you should combine with me.. isn't it?"

I had no idea what he meant when he said this but soon enough I knew when he caught the ties of my robe and pulled me towards him smashing his lips on mine.. almost.. eating them up , his tongue had no limit and he kept revolving in my mouth..

He repeats his actions of "The Shower" moment but this time we're both dry .. or maybe I'm wet..

"I need my dessert .. the one that I left at the office .."

I knew what he was talking about but I wanted to tease him ..

"Then go back to the office and get it.."

I move away from him taking a seat on the sofa while he stood amazed by what I just said..
I intentionally pour wine all across my chest .. making him drool to undo my outfit and suck me up.. but..

"If you want to do it that way .. then it shall be so.."

He puts down his glass of wine unbuttons his shirt but not removing it .. unbuckles his belt and moving towards me ..

He grabs my throat and leans in to kiss me.. I throw away my glass not giving a fuck about it ..

He makes me lay down on the sofa completely while continuously making my lips wet and tear with the freaking heat of our kiss ..

He not so gently grabs my waist and flips me giving me a sudden jerk ..

"If you ever lure me again .. you're ass might have to deal with a lot more than just this .."

He spanks my ass with his belt..

"Understood that?"

I smile at his innocence..

"I can handle more than just that Mr"

He removes my robe making me sit back straight he licks my neck and upper chest to savour all the wine..
He licks my cleavage hastily while I lay my head back and bite my lips..

He gets his glass of wine and pours it between my thighs ..

"Oops.. well we need to clean that don't we?"

He pulls my legs, his huge arms holding onto my thighs while he removes my p@nties by holding it within his teeth

"I don't feel like I'm in the mood" he says and stands up to leave

Really? This asshole I swear ..

"How much longer are you going to make me wait ?? Is yours not long enough to fullfil me?? Not even 6in?"

"Will you Marry me?"

I'm dumbstruck .. I cannot say Yes but I don't wanna say No..

Why did he have to do this while I was craving to make out..

"Well we might need to have a longer discussion for that.."

"Let's do it then miss bunny.."

I do not believe this man ..

He comes closer and despite of looking at my flawless butter smooth body and curves he looks me into my eyes .. staring as if he wanted something.. he was searching for something.. he was craving

"Can you be my forever sex partner? My Wife..??"

Forever sex partner sounds pleasing and perfect but Wife..?? Hold.. Marriage is not something I'm ready for and this idiot seems to be unaware of it .. especially when I wanted him in my kitten but he's getting on my nerves now this dumbass

"What do you want ??" I charge up at him with my robe undone and messy hair ...

"You"

He pins me to the wall and pushes his tongue across my mouth moving his fingers from my abdomen to my waist and on my clit.. fuck this is.. the best feeling ever ..

"Moan my love"

I resist .. but he is wrecking my insides and it seems really good to not give him contentment... I suppress my urge to let out any kind of moan yet still making weird noises ..

"Any problem opening your mouth?" He groans and gives me a curl down there making me clutch onto his chest .. his other hand moves to grab my breast and massages making me rise on my toes and arch my back while his mouth continuously sucking up mine...

I come back to a little senses to answer his dirty question...
"There's nothing good enough to be opening my mouth for.. is there?"

And I give him a smile which turns into a gasp as his fingers leave my insides dripping with cUm and he begins unbuckling his belt , revealing something I've been waiting to see since a while now...

"That's good enough to open your mouth for.. my hot chocolate.. come on use that mouth for sucking as much as you do for teasing me ..."

I'm attracted to what I see and it's impossible to resist .. within seconds I follow his command going down on my knees .. savouring IT with my hands rubbing it up and down and allowing my taste buds to savour .. and .. this is .. what I've been waiting for..

My actions earn me a low moan from him and ik he's enjoying what I'm doing..

I'm convinced to try harder to earn those groans and moans from him.. so I increase my pace with all the weird noises that he seems to enjoy and continue shoving my mouth ..

Ruhaan's Pov

(Fuck this woman.. .. she's amazing at whatever she does ..

From teasing me to letting me lead to her taking the lead .. man ..

Hands down one of the best intimate sessions I've had with someone ..

The way she is .. her tigress like eyes her sharp face her brown hair .. her lips like rose petals .. so smooth .. her skin her breast .. makes me wanna twist and bite on them but she might be a little resistant to such a behaviour and I'd keep myself safe right now giving her no point of doubt..

Ughh.. I control letting out any noise as she bends down to take "IT" and the way she moves her hands and mouth .. goodness this woman is way far out of her league .. she is just ..
Fucking awesome ...)

Ruby's Pov

"That's.. fucking awesome".. he lets out a moan as he moves back making me stand and picking me up holding my ass .. my legs wrapped around his hips and my arms clinging around his neck , our lips seeming to melt into one another...

He sits on the sofa that was wet from the champagne pushes me back brushing his fingers against my face .. and says

"Is it long enough for you to marry me Miss Ruby.??"

_______________________________________

Bhai krlo yr follow

"I don't wanna see you dressing sexy for any other man.. Understand??

Ruby - Well does that mean I get to own B$P .???"

Lots of love
Blakey ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
4.5K 122 12
if ur an old reader, im just sayibg fuck to the plot rn so erm yeah its just gonna be silly little fuck heads having fun the first few chaoters are s...
439K 24.3K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
24.9K 635 18
"𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒆" 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍