𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 (𝓓...

By Kahsudhve

When Harry gets a magical parchment from their godfather Sirius Black, Emma Potter, Harry's twin, feels left... More

The Hogwarts Express
The Great Hall
The Aftermath
The Shock
Halloween
Quidditch
The sounds
Headmaster Dumbledore
The First Task

Dragons

27 1 2
By Kahsudhve

Emma was Stupefying a dragon. She had never done it before but after learning the incantation from the second eldest Weasley brother, Charlie Weasley, and she got it in seconds.

She had also earned a few new scars, which were partially healed by Charlie Weasley.

Emma and Charlie had clicked. They started talking and immediately became best friends. Every joke one person would make, the other one would always laugh, even if the joke wasn't that funny.

Charlie had, a few moments before, warned Hagrid to stay back.

She then noticed Madame Maxime next to Hagrid and a sliver of silver that looked suspiciously like Harry's cloak.

That's not possible! She thought.

Then the Hungarian Horntail fell, knocking Emma off her feet. Charlie ran over to help her. Emma then gave Charlie a hug for good measure. They walked together to greet Hagrid.

"All right Hagrid?" Charlie asked him. "That should be okay now, we put them out with a Sleeping Draught on the way here, thought it would be better for them to wake up in the dark and quiet, but like you saw they were not happy, not happy at all."

Emma chuckled which was heard by Hagrid. "Emma! Wha' are you doin' here?"

"Nevermind that. Well I'm going to help with the dragon, I'll see you later Charles the Great." Emma said with a peck on his cheek.

She went and tightened the chains on the dragon. Then Charlie came and squeezed her from the back.

"Can't..... Breathe!" Emma gasped.

"Okay, okay." Charlie said letting her go.

"I'm really tired Charles, I'm going to the castle." Emma said, realizing how tired she was. "But I do have a surprise for you!"

"Okay I'll be waiting for it." Charlie said, with another peck on her cheek.

She mimed punching him in the stomach then started walking into the forest. She turned around and giving him her famous grin. Charlie's stomach flipped.

She ran into the common room to voices.

".... And I don't know what to do!" Harry's familiar voice echoed nearby.

She ran to the voices and saw Sirius's head hovering in the common room fire.

"Sirius!" Emma shouted, losing every intention to sleep.

"Hey." Sirius said, grinning widely.

Emma grinned and then gave a half glance to Harry, and his face was red with anger.

"Well, I'm very tired Sirius, I'll see you later." Emma said while jumping out of her comfy position on the floor and sprinting up to her dorm.

She changed and ran to her bed, while jumping at the last moment to land on her bed. She positioned herself in a comfortable position and fell unconscious within seconds.

~~~~

She woke up extremely early and started to scrounge for a piece of parchment when she found Draco's parchment and she started feeling really guilty. She hadn't even exchanged looks with Draco for the past few days.

She fished the parchment from her trunk and wrote, Hi!

He wrote back immediately, Hello.

I have an idea of what we should do to get to know each other.

Draco was ecstatic. Ok let's hear it, He wrote.

What if, Emma took a deep breath, knowing that if she starts seeing Draco, her brother would never talk to her again. We can meet up somewhere and enjoy each other's company.

Emma smiled. She actually thought Draco was a good guy, even if he was bullying her brother for 4 years.

I have the perfect place. Draco wrote, suddenly very happy.

Okay where is it? I can meet you there. Emma wrote.

No no, it's a surprise. I'll meet you in the courtyard right after classes end.

Fiinneee She writes.

See you later today? Draco writes

Yeah. Emma wrote and she rolled up the parchment and put it in her pocket.

She took a piece of spare parchment and took it down to breakfast.

~~~~

It was the middle of history of magic. She had finally finished her parchment to Charlie and she whipped out the parchment that was connected to Draco and started to write in it.

Hermione shot her a dirty look since her and Emma were the only ones that had the "willpower" to write notes in History of Magic, and now the boys will come to her for notes so they don't fail History of Magic.

Emma smirks back and starts scribbling down on the parchment.

She and Draco were talking for the rest of History of Magic, and Emma was ecstatic that the end of the class came, since that was the last class of the day.

She ran out of the class and ran to the courtyard. Draco was already there.

They walked to the mystery room with Draco in the lead, grabbing Emma's wrist.

Draco approached the mysterious room and put his hands on Emma's eyes. Emma breathed in the scent of his green apple soap.

"You use green apple soap?" Emma asked.

"It's my signature scent." Draco replied.

They walked in silence and then Draco said, "be careful, we're entering."

Emma waited patiently and then Draco removed his hands from her eyes. She gasped.

The room had the formatting of a huge living room. It had the comfiest looking couch and a table with chairs. On the table there was a radio.

"How-?" Emma asked, but Draco interrupted her.

"I asked for no magical air so the radio would work." Draco said.

Emma took Draco's hand, which resulted in his stomach doing a triple somersault, and threw him on the couch. She then ran over to the radio and turned it on. The song playing currently was, Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.

She ran over to Draco and dragged him off the couch. He groaned and muttered about not sitting on the couch but got up anyways.

They started dancing and they were having a great time. Song by song flew by when an unknown song came up. It started off like "I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need."

She stood in her spot, it wasn't Christmas quite yet, but she loves Christmas songs and listened to it.

Draco obviously knew what song it was, because he started singing it. "And I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree!"

The song was finally recognizable and she started singing too. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know." 

"MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!" They sang together. 

They danced the whole song and at the last chorus, Draco took my hand and spun her, then he dipped her at the end of the song. Their faces were barely 5 inches apart and Emma's hazel eyes stared into Draco's stormy grey eyes. Emma had a weird feeling in her stomach. Why do I want to kiss him?? I can't, my brother would murder me. 

"What time is it?" She said, jumping out of her trance in Draco's eyes. 

"Um, 7 o'clock, why?" Draco said, checking his watch. 

"I have to go." She said apologetically. 

"Same time tomorrow?" Draco said, shrugging his shoulders, even though his heart secretly broke.

"Definitely." Emma said, still flustered. Then she kissed him on his pale cheek and ran out of the room with extreme speed.

Did she just kiss me on the cheek? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.4K 73
Leonidas Black is the only child born off of Sirius Black and his wife Emily Potter. Born only days before his cousin Harry, Dumbledore knew that the...
161K 3.3K 42
Narcissa Malfoy has a secret, that only she, her son and his cousin Luna Lovegood know about. Hermione Granger is that secret and Draco Malfoy has to...
2.7K 150 20
A Remus and Sirius story. Sirius is proven innocent and comes back for his mate and child. Only to realize his mate doesn't remember him, and his chi...
906 10 23
Another year at Hogwarts. Cousins, from Leon's family are now joining Hogwarts, more adventures, more trouble...or Double Trouble? Also! Leon doesn't...