Reborn

由 BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... 更多

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

49.

3.3K 216 61
由 BunnyTaeil

"He will definitely play dirty mind games , but who will be his first target? I have too much on mind to think about this shit man, how much threatened he got when he came to know about me?  What do you think?" Rowan asked y/n laying down on his bed like a starfish.

"To defeat him you need to think like him. Just like you try to solve a case sometimes by thinking how the criminal did the crime." y/n replied. She took piece of tangerine feed it to Rowans sister. Who keep listening to her brother and y/n's conversation in confusion. She refused to move from y/n's lap. 

"If I were him then the first think I would do is secure my own position." Rowan said and y/n nodded 

"Then I would look into my enemy's info very closely then plant some rat for spying to find every little details." y/n said the next part. It's like they were simultaneously figuring out Hoseok's mind.

"Then he'll realise he is much weaker than his enemies, he will be under pressure. The first think he will do is try to separate us. If this wouldn’t do then he'll use my family to blackmail me." Rowan spoke 

"Not just us." 

"What do you mean? Who else?"

"Jungkook." 

Rowans eyes widen at y/n's word then he start to connect the dots. Of course Jungkook is taking out his bullies and the ring master is Hoseok... So of course Jungkook also come into his game. But the question is how he is gonna manage Jungkook? 

"We cannot predict his mind completely cause we are the strongest opponent he fought. So, I think he is going to use his sly tricks differently. Instead of sly foxy trick I think he will try to hunt us down." y/n warned. 

Rowan Hayes is a very strong man. Since he own top law farm and is the best lawyer he has it all. But what makes him worry is not him being in danger but his family. His little sister the Apple of his eye and his love Minji is the new addition of his loved ones. Angela is a little child and Minji... She has already been through a lot. Now their safety is his responsibility. 

He already has many enemies just like any normal lawyer. And now this unwanted problem of his stepbrother. 

He has straggle all his life and now finally found piece of mind. He just want a break from all this struggles. Has he not fight enough?  

As if it wasn’t enough, now those people want to reconnect with him and have him middle of their war. They simply want to use him for their own benefit. Those so called grandparents of Hoseok is just as much fucked up self centered like Hoseok. And between their own greed they have dragged him as well as his family. How came people be this much disgusting?  They threw him like a trash and now they drag him into their mess. 

All of this is breaking him.

 He is also a human.

 Again he cannot even share his problems to anyone rather than y/n. If his father and grandma find out they will be scared and stressed. His father will get hurt most. 

They says every strong person breaks at one point. For Rowan Hayes It's his breaking point. He is simply beyond exhausted he is just hanging out cause of his family.  

Rowan's sister Angela pointed at Rowan, meaning she wants to go to her brother. Y/n place her on bed, the toddler climb on Rowan's chest wobbling. She senses her brother's tense mood. She tried to cup his cheek with a cute little frown, as if she was trying to ask what's wrong. Rowan smiled sadly, the little girl blow raspberry on his cheeks as if she was trying to soothe his pain away. 

Y/n look at the siblings interaction, her heart ache. Everytime she saw how Tae Sumi with her brothers  or Rowan Hayes with his sister a part of her aches so bad. 

God knows how many times she tried to win Roseanne's heart. She pulled many stunts just to get attention from her sister even for a moment. When she knew their parents behaviour towards her will not change no matter what she wanted to get alone with her sister disprite of being aware her sister's attitude toward hers. She desperately hoped to be loved by Roseanne and Roseanne knew it too. 

But It's not necessary that things will go according to her wills.

Y/n shook her depressive thoughts, she does feel happy when she see her friends with their siblings but the void is still inside her. 

"FOOD'S READY COME DOWN." Rowan's stepmother yell. 

"WHAT? And you are telling me this now?" Kand Kairon yelled at his wife who look down fiddling her finger. 

"I did got rid of the evidence I don’t k-know." Kang Fiona tremble in fear. 

"Her father is the police chief of course he will find the real culprit but you should have been extra careful." Kairon almost yelled again but watching his wife state he control his anger. 

He jump off from his chair and sat on his knees infront of his wife. He gripped her shoulder, she stopped trembling and look at her husband. 

"We just need to take him the fall for all this, so do not worry and make sure not to be this much careless." he console his wife,

"He will take the blame?" she asked 

"He will do anything for money. So go home and make sure Rose don’t get a wind of this. Okay?"

She nodded. 

Unknown to them their elder daughter has been listening to every word of them. Roseanne open the door and dashed towards her parents who looked taken aback from her sudden appearance. 

"Y-you... H-how can you... W-why?" Roseanne shuttered, she panicked very badly infront of her parents. 

"Calm down my daughter, please calm down." Kairon hold Roseanne's shoulder and place her on sofa beside her mother. Fiona and Kairon hugged their beloved daughter to calm her down. Their heart break when they saw their beloved Rose like this. 

"Why.. W-why did y-you mom? D-dad her father is a police chief, h-h won't let it slight. Why did you do this MOM?" Rose cried

"Please sweetie just turn a blind eye on this like all time, you know mom did this for you right." Fiona whispers softly into her daughter ear. 

"Not a big deal, just ignore it like you do okay? You know you deserve to be at the top. And we are just removing the small thorn out of your way. Dad will handle everything for you. I'll protect you dear like always. You just need to shine the brightest." Kairon said with a smile. 

Roseanne looked down, she is fiddling her fingers. She has been ignoring all the stunts her parents has pull. In her twenty six years life she had known how her parents trend to remove the small thorn away from her path, so that nothing challenge her top position. 

She was five when she first listen to her parents scheme but she decided to keep quite. She doesn’t want to loose the attention and her parents love. 

She never wanted to share her parents love or any attention with her younger sister. 

When she was eleven years old she had a competition in violin class. Everyone knew she would win. But a new boy did better than her and won the competition. This was the first time she had come second. Her parents was livid, she just couldn’t believe how can someone else be more good at it than her. She was scared to death when she saw her parents reaction from the stage. 

She didn’t want to be left alone like y/n. 

Her parents put her into more practice. After few days she didn’t saw the boy who came first at the Academy anymore. She asked her teachers and fellow students. They said he transfer. But one question bother her. That boy was poor and couldn’t afford here, he got a scholarship for here cause of his talent. He even came first then why would he just transfer? 

She got her answer pretty soon. One night she overheard her parents conversation. They paid that boy's father a huge sum to get out of the city and never let that boy touch violin again otherwise they would destroy that boy and his family. 

Rose for the first time in her life protest her parents. But they shushed her saying It's for her own good and their reputation. They said if she wanted to be at top and not turn out like y/n then she need to work hard and ignore this. 

She of course choose to be quite. 

This type of event happen frequently but Rose turned a blind eye to everything. She didn’t want to be like y/n,,,, an absolute loser that even her parents don’t give a damn about her. 

She wanted to be on top. 

But everything start to change ever since y/n asked help from her uncle on the lunch years ago. She changed. She become someone no one could ever imagine. She conquer everything by herself. She became a threat but strangely her parents still didn’t like her younger sister. Not that her younger sister care about it. 

Again out of blue a girl appear named Tae Sumi. 

Roseanne wasn’t bother about her cause she has it all why she should be bother by a no one like her. 

But little did she know things will change so dramatically for her. That no one will surpass her just like that. Just by pure talent and hard work? She even had a strong family background but she never used it for her own selfish desire. Rose Couldn't digest the fact that if she has a good family then why she isn’t getting support from them like Roseanne?

It bother her a lot. 

Tae Sumi is self-made. She has talent, hard work, intelligence. Of course she was a medical student. She is not dumb at all. 

And more importantly she is friend with Rose's own younger sister. 

Rose has seen y/n's eyes, she know the length  her own sister will go to protect that girl Tae Sumi. 

What actually bother Roseanne is not that her parents hired someone to drug and molest  Sumi. She knew they would make a video of it to blackmail Sumi. But what bother her is y/n. She is extremely scared of her. She knew if y/n find about it then the hell break loose. 

"M-mom she is y/n's b-bestfriend. W-what if s-she find out?" 

"That insolent child. Why does she has to be close with the person who has wronged her sister?" Kang Fiona sigh disappointedly 

"She is just a mistake. A worthless child like her shouldn’t have born."  Kang Kairon groan angrily. 

"Please dad she is my sister." 

"No she is nothing like you. If I knew she would turn like this,  I would have abort her. I can't believe she is opposing her own family cause of a stranger. What a worthless child."  Kang Fiona said. Rose shiver hearing her mother's cruel words. 

'Is this why she hates us?' Rose asked herself even though she knew the answer deep down. 

Please vote and comment

Thank you 🌼

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.1K 270 46
In a world where shadows dance in the flickering light of political intrigue, Taehyung and Ji Neul's reunion is shrouded in uncertainty and danger. A...
1.2K 133 23
Hi guys, I have to say that English is not my mother language so don't mind about my English😇💜... And this is my very first story so please support...
56.2K 1.8K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
10.3K 389 24
A 20 year old boy Jeon jungkook the CEO of Jeon incorporation was coming from his workplace at 3AM after a long tired day but when he decided to tak...