Resident Evil: The Merciless...

Par Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm the reason for all of this...they called me monster, killer, abominati... Plus

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Mercer Is Dead Only Virus
Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain
Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead
Chapter 2: Scorpion/Billy Coen
Chapter 3: The truth/I'm a Change Man
Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This
Chapter 5: James Marcus/Queen Leech Part 1
Chapter 6: Zeus V.S Queen Leech Part 2
Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion
Chapter 8: Fighting Off Zombies & Monsters
Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant
Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout
Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis
Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)
Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1
Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2
Chapter 16: Sherry Birkin/Two Survivors
Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin
Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City
Chapter 22: Code Veronica Part 1
Chapter 23: Code Veronica Part 2
Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)
Chapter 25: Ashley Graham (Lemon)
Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death
Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death
Ending Epilogue

Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death

345 16 0
Par Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

All of dead bodies from Umbrella Corporation that (Y/N) just kill and murdering the rest of these scientists, and soldiers...none of them were getting away from (Y/N)...and yes that they are super dead when (Y/N) was arrive right on the time...and he went inside there and do the massacres all of these motherfuckers and then (Y/N) just turn this Umbrella Corporation into bloodbath by himself.

(Y/N): "Hehehehehehehe......I definitely take many of these motherfuckers out.~" He said to himself and make him was feeling good to slaughtering the rest of those Umbrella soldiers and none of them can't kill him. Yep...yep...all of them are stupid and they didn't found the weakness of (Y/N)...and he just turn all everybody else into chopping pork and some animals out there too.

When (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and he had a bloods all over by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look around many dead bodies of these fuckers that he just killed and turns out that they couldn't stand against at him. When (Y/N) turn around and make him was turn his head to look over there and he start to walking up there by himself and make him begin to moving up there immediately and he was stood right in front at the door over there.

This must be the office from Oswald Spencer and make him just chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was raise his foot up and kick the door down so hard and knocked down on the ground and make him went inside there by himself.

(Y/N): "Knock...Knock...let the devil in." He said to himself and make him was observe all around there were bunch of pictures and then there was him...and the old man who was sat on the wheelchair by himself and make (Y/N) just walking up there toward to him. When (Y/N) is walking up there by himself and (Y/N) keep moving toward to him and the old man was breath out little bit and he said.

Oswald: "I unexpected you welcome, Mr. Mercer." He said to (Y/N) and make the old man was in the wheelchair who sat there and he turn around to face him and make him saw the Blacklight Virus mutant made it here by himself.

Oswald Spencer/Director Of Umbrella.

(Y/N): "You're Oswald Spencer, aren't you?" He asked the old man and make him was nod his head and he said.

Oswald: "I see...you came here to kill me? After all everything that I did this world?" He asked (Y/N) and make the blacklight virus mutant nod his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep, I guess...I have to kill you and consume your memories out by myself. Now...you will pay everything for what you just did...release the virus outbreak at the city and all every people were been killed by you and your fucking work, old man. Now I'm gonna end you and your fucking Umbrella...this is your end here." He said to Oswald and make the old man who was chuckle little bit and he was look up at (Y/N) and make him said.

Oswald: "I think so...I guess the salvation has come....The Evil and Umbrella will live long in this world." He said to (Y/N) and make him grab Oswald's neck and lift him up from the wheelchair and he was holding his neck and the Blacklight virus mutant is gonna kill him by himself and then he just punch the old man in the chest through and consume him.

When (Y/N) kill and consume the motherfucker and he saw the memory of this old man and what he can seen the whole things about himself and he saw the old man's plan and dream...but it was all evils for what he did caused...it was unforgiven. But (Y/N) just take the bastard out already and that fucker won't come back again and now only left is...he need to burning the Umbrella place down by himself and it is finally over to kill the Umbrella...but (Y/N) thinking...it isn't over yet...there will be more of evils came here in this world.

(Y/N): "That's the last of them...but now I have to do...is...kill more of these fuckers by myself." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was walk out of the building and he was destroying everything in the Umbrella Corporation and all of them are dead and killed by (Y/N)...none of them were tries to escape away from (Y/N) cause he just murdering the rest of these fuckers. When (Y/N) was walk out of the building was burnt down by the flames and make him turn around to look and saw fires...all every fires inside there and begin to burnt down and he said.

(Y/N): "Rotten in hell." He said and make him was begin to walking away from here by himself and then (Y/N) just begin to move out to somewhere with his red eyes glowing up.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

After Claire Redfield was been taken to the island...mysterious island for where are they gonna take her to there...the island called Rockfort and yes...these motherfuckers are the Umbrella but they are different Umbrella members.

Rockfort Island.

Rockfort Island (ロックフォート島 Rokkufōto-tō?) is an island in the South Pacific Ocean. The island was taken over by the Umbrella Corporation in the 1990s to accommodate its growing paramilitary and included a concentration camp for enemies and traitors to the company. The island was left uninhabited in December 1998 following an attack by H.C.F., which resulted in the release of the t-Virus to the island population.

When there was a chopper flying back to the destination and make the pilot was chilling by himself when he is flying and suddenly there is something else appeared when it is land down on the chopper. This make the chopper goes red alert sound right away and the pilot was surprise for what he just heard something and then something else was on the chopper and make the pilot turn his head to look around and he didn't seen anything and make him was sigh out and he turn his head to look at the left side and saw there was a dark figure who grab the door of helicopter and ripped it off by himself.

The figure who was revealed himself is...(Y/N) Mercer...his codename is Zeus...The Blacklight Virus was finally return by himself and make him look at the pilot and he said to him.

(Y/N): "Sorry about this....I need your ride." He said to the pilot and grab his collar and throw the pilot out of the chopper and heard the sound of his scream and then (Y/N) went inside the chopper and start the engine of the chopper and flying out to the Rockfort Island by himself...because he heard Claire Redfield was been captured by the Umbrella and then Ada told (Y/N) about the island and where the information of this bad guy is over there by himself.

When (Y/N) drive his helicopter heading toward to the Rockfort island by himself and make him was drove his chopper to there already and then (Y/N) was heard something over there and saw one of the Umbrella soldier was notice the chopper and told him to return back. But (Y/N) didn't listen and he start to shooting his minigun at the Umbrella soldier and the rest of those enemies are slaughter by (Y/N)'s hand and then (Y/N) keep killing the rest of those soldiers and take many of them out.

After there was a rocket launcher shot out hit toward to the chopper and make (Y/N) saw this and he jumped out of the chopper and he was land down on the ground with crater little bit and (Y/N) turn his head to look around and he saw there were bunch of dead bodies...and (Y/N) thinks there were zombies in here...in this Rockfort island.

(Y/N): "Okay...I hope if there any zombies or monsters in this place...I'm ready to slaughter and killing the rest of these motherfuckers." He said to himself and make him begin to moving out right away by himself and he start to walk out to somewhere else in this prison's place.

To Be Continued.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

110 21 20
Alice Wesker's (OC) journeys with Chris Redfield to find Albert her brother in the Spencer mansion and continues to journey with Chris afterwards. W...
12.6K 503 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
30K 706 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
172K 1.9K 16
your name is Y/N Mercer, people call you a killer, a monster, a terrorist, you're all those things, but you know who you are, you were adopted into a...