ใ€œใ€‚intoxicating ใ€ใ€‚

By aanime-slxt

' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๏ฟฝ... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

II

125 3 1
By aanime-slxt

—you had your hands wrapped around Eren's neck, one in his hair and the other, pulling him in closer. both of you leaned in slowly, looking at each other's lips and then back to each other's eyes.

"you have beautiful eyes... Eren." you spoke looking into his eyes, getting mesmerised by them. he let out a chuckle, "Thank you, your eyes are gorgeous just like yourself," he smirked upon seeing your cheeks become a light pink, bitting onto your bottom lip lightly.

a moment of silence fell on both of you, just looking at each other.

"Can I kiss you?" eren asked, leaning down ever so slightly to get closer to you.
"yes." with that just leaving your mouth eren connected both of your lips.

the kiss was heated, you moaned into the kiss when you felt his hands grip your waist slightly, you brought one hand to his jaw, turning your head to the side, making the kiss deeper, eren pushed his tongue into your mouth, tongue practically facing one another.

he pulled away from the kiss moving his lips down your neck, kissing and sucking on your soft delicate skin. you would hum at certain parts he would suck, eren pulled away from your neck causing you to frown upon him pulling away but that was fixed when you felt him grip the back of your thighs, indicating you to jump and wrapping your legs around his waist.

you both started kissing again, but this time you pulled away, kissing his neck and sucking leaving small hickeys on his neck. eren ended up moving his head to the side, giving you more room to leave marks on his neck whilst he walked you both over to the bed. As you were leaving marks on his skin you were softly played down into the bed, Eren pulled away standing between your legs, and he looked down at you slowly rubbing his hands up and down your thighs.

"Are you okay with me touching you?" he asked trailing his hands up your legs, under your dress.
"yes, I'm okay with you touching me..." you watched his mouth form into a smile.

he moved his hands under your dress moving his hands against your plush thighs squeezing them a little,  he moved his hands away gripping underneath your legs to spread them apart.
you could feel your heart beating quickly, while you watched Eren staring down at your laced underwear. slowly he brought his hand to the hem of your underwear, feeling the material, lightly pulling onto it before letting it slap back against your skin.

shivers went down your spine when his fingers glided over your covered clit. "shit.." you moaned, you haven't felt this in years.
eren smirked, slowly doing a circular motion against your covered clit.

leaning down he connected his lips to yours, both of you kissing rhythmically. tongues swirling against one another, you moaning into the kiss upon feeling his moving his fingers away from your clit.
he pulled away biting lightly onto your bottom lip, smirking. kiss after kiss he moved his lips down from your chin to your neck, all the way to your chest.
he discarded your dress leaving you only in your laced bra and panties. Your cheeks flushed pink under his gaze. you felt vulnerable underneath his gaze.

"stop staring at me like that." you tried covering yourself up, "no baby, I'm sorry I'm not staring... I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." he said so smoothly, bringing his hands to your bra, "may I take it off?" he asked in a soft tone, not wanting to make you need uncomfortable. nodding your head he proceeded to unclip your bra with one hand, throwing it off to the side somewhere.

leaning back he looked at your breasts, under his gaze, you felt as if you were being judged. slowly you brought your hands up to cover your breasts. eren pulled your hands down giving you a sweet smile, kissing your forehead, lips, cheek, kissing everywhere until he reached your breasts. he brought his hands to your boobs, lightly squeezing them, bringing his fingers to your nipples. pinching, and pulling lightly.

"seems like they're sensitive," he observed the way you moved upon him playing with your nipples. you rolled your eyes, "No shit t-they're sensitive." eren smirked, hearing your fiery tongue. he moved his hands away, replacing it with his mouth. the latched his lips onto your right nipple while the left was still being pinched and pulled by his left hand. swirling his tongue around the bud, lightly biting down on it. your back arched feeling this sensation. you brought your right hand to Eren's hair, running your fingers through his soft hair right before you gripped onto it, earning a hum from the man sucking on to your breast. looking down at him you saw he was already looking at you with his green eyes. you bit onto your bottom lip, looking away from the man.

eren pulled himself off your chest, leaving kisses down your stomach until he reached your laced underwear. he kissed the fabric covering your clit, "can i?" he asked looking into your e/c eyes, "yes you can..." With that eren pulled them down your legs, leaving you naked beneath him.

"fuck, you're so beautiful." licking his bottom lip, trying to get moister onto his lips. placing himself between your legs, he gripped your thighs with his hands, keeping your legs apart. you lent yourself against your elbows, looking down at the male between your legs, the way he's gripping onto your thighs, the look in his eyes when he looked up into your own, made you feel something. you don't know what it was but you liked it.

before you were about to say something eren brought his lips to your clit, sucking onto the sensitive bud, swirling his tongue around it, "oh fuck-!" you threw your head back, moaning from Eren's experienced tongue.

the noises you made from Eren's touch made him want more. moving away from your clit, he brought his right hand to your pussy, sliding his index and middle finger between the folds, feeling how wet you were.
"wet for me, hm?" you nodded your head, "words," his tone was firm, you groaned when he moved his fingers away from your entrance.
"yes, I am now can you please-" You were cut off by eren sliding his fingers into your pussy, sliding them in and out. he brought his mouth back to your clit stimulating you in two different ways.

arching your back, moaning his name. eren loved it. you loved it. you gripped onto his hair again, grinding yourself against his mouth. eren fastened his pace with his fingers, and your moans became loud, throwing your head back.

"I'm going to cum!" you moaned out, trying to close your legs to get away from Eren's mouth and fingers. but eren held you close with his left hand having a strong grip on your thigh.
"oh my god-!" you could feel yourself coming closer to your climax, but eren pulled his fingers out of your pussy, and pulled away from your clit. looking down at the mess he made of you.

"why did you do that? I was about to cum you dick!" he chuckled at your aggression, "Don't worry sweets you'll get it..."

eren moved away from you standing in front of you, taking off his shirt, showing off his defined abs, muscles, and a few tattoos he had.

you closed your legs, feeling your pussy throb just looking at his body. slowly eren started to take off his pants, knowing you were watching him was thrilling to him.
eren looked up at you watching the way he made you squirm. he proceeded to take off his pants, throwing them off to the side somewhere in the hotel room, leaving him in his underwear.

you slowly looked him up and down, looking at his beautiful eyes, chest, abs, and lastly, the bulge showing through his underwear. making his way back to the bed, he sat down next to you.
he looked down at his crotch, showing the print of his dick.

"want help with that?" you asked looking down at it sitting next to him. smirking he says "Yes, i would love that sweets."

without a second thought, you got off the bed, getting on your knees in front of him, between his legs. looking up at him you could see the excitement in his eyes.
moving your eyes back down, you realised how big it looked. now you were starting to feel nervous. it's not that you haven't sucked someone off before, but it's been a while since you have done so.

eren must've seen how nervous you seemed, he brought his hand under your chin. lifting your head to look at him. "if you don't want to you don't have to, okay?" he rubbed his thumb against your cheek, making you smile, leaning into his touch, "it's okay, I want to."
before you let his reply, you brought your hands up towards the hem of his underwear pulling it down just enough for his dick to come out.

'holy shit...' your mouth was gaped open, looking at how hard just from you both kissing, and him eating you out.
eren was sitting still leaning against his hands, watching you stare at his dick. bringing your right hand to his shaft you have it a light squeeze, moving your hand up and down.

eren groaned, leaning his head back from the feeling of you touching his dick. you smiled, happy knowing you could please him just by jerking him off.
leaning down you placed a kiss on his tip, swirling your tongue around it, you felt eren jerk his hips upward for a second, "I'm sorry.." he groaned out, you hummed in reply still having your mouth around his dick.

slowly you started to suck his dick, moving your head lower to get more of his dick into your mouth. tongue flat against his shaft. you started to halo your cheeks, boning your head up and down slowly, feeling his tip hit the back of your mouth.

"you're doing so good beautiful..." he moaned, looking down at you. you hummed again, sending vibrations down his shaft, "fuck-!" he throw his head back again.
before you could do more eren pulled you off his dick, "you okay?" he asked, looking at your eyes, before looking at your mouth— which had a little bit of saliva going down your chin.

he pat his lap indicating for you to sit on his lap. getting up from the ground you placed yourself over his lap, each leg on either side of his legs.
you felt eren place his hands on your waist, training it down to your ass, lightly squeezing.
placing your hands on his chest, you pushed him down onto the bed, moving yourself to grind on his dick. moaning here and there feeling his tip rub against your clit.

you continued doing that for a couple of minutes. moaning from you pleasing yourself with his dick. eren loved watching you grind down on him. he would moan feeling you rubbing yourself against him, but he was getting tired of just watching you, he wanted to feel you around his dick.

he pulled you off his lap, putting you into a downward position, your ass up and your chest down into the white sheets of the bed.

he playfully slapped his dick on your pussy, watching you jolt forward.
"stop teasing me." you looked behind you, frowning at the brunette man, "do you want it?" he smirked, continuing slapping it against you,
"yes i want it!" eren said okay, rubbing your back, then rubbing your ass.

bringing his right hand to his shaft, longing himself up with your pussy. slowly he pushed his tip in, waiting for you to tell him to continue. when he saw you nod your head, he continued to slowly push more into you.
"oh fuck eren-" you moaned out, feeling him slide into you.

once he was fully into you he waited a bit for you to relax, waiting for you to verbally say he could continue.
"..you can start now" Right as those words left your mouth eren straight away started to move himself in and out, gripping your waist.

the sounds of you and eren moaning could be heard throughout the room.
you gripped onto the sheets of the bed, trying to hold back your moans, only for eren to stop his moments, "-why did you stop?" you looked back at him, to see he was already looking at you, "i want to hear you, don't stop your moans." he said firmly, right before he started to thrust himself into you, harder than it was before. making your moans louder.

"better," he groaned out, loving the feeling of you clenching around him, wet, warm, and tight.

"shit'm going to cum-!" you moaned, "Go on cum around my dick," eren kept his pace the same, not going faster or slower, he wanted you to finish around him.

"fuck eren-!" you came around him, clenching around his dick, hands gripping the sheets.

"shit!" eren groaned, feeling you clench tighter around him. he gripped your waist tighter, feeling himself coming close to his finish. he lent down pressing his chest against your back, kissing your shoulder.

"cum in me.." you said looking back at him, moaning from him still thrusting in and out of you. you became sensitive and overstimulated. he gave you another kiss on your shoulder before doing a few more thrusts and he stopped moving, you felt something warm enter you. he came. eren thrust a couple more times before he pulled out, watching his cum drip out of your pussy.

he smirked, "fuck that was good..." he went to ask if you were okay, but you fell asleep, "hm, dick must've been good." he chuckled.

he picked you up took you to the bathroom, cleaned you out and cleaned your body. before doing it to himself.
after you both were cleaned off you picked your back up bridal style and made his way back to the bed. gently he placed you down into the bed, putting the blankets over your nude body before he got in on the opposite side of the bed.

"goodnight pretty..." he said looking at your resting face, kissing your forehead before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

- - -
words; 2436

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
968 83 16
Reader transfers to the University of Trost to start a life without betrayal, drama, and-most importantly-boys. Yet her intentions become jeopardized...
883K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...