Mafia Family-A Tale Of Love[E...

By King_Of_Haters

Welcome to the saga of Mafia Family✌ More

Characteristic
Chapter-1[Eng Sub]
Chapter-2[Eng Sub]
Chapter-3[Eng Sub]
Chapter-4[Eng Sub]
Chapter-5[Eng Sub]
Chapter-6[Eng Sub]
Chapter-7[Eng Sub]
chapter-8[Eng Sub]
Chapter-9[Eng Sub]
11.Before Veer[Eng Sub]
Chapter-12[Eng Sub]
Chapter-13[Eng Sub]
Chapter-14[Eng Sub]
Chapter-15[Eng Sub]
Chapter-16[Eng Sub]
Chapter-17[Eng Sub]
Chapter-18[Eng Sub]
Chapter-19[Eng Sub]
Chapter-20[Eng Sub]
Chapter-21[Eng Sub]
Chapter-22[Eng sub]
New book!
Last Chapter[Eng Sub]

Chapter-10[Eng Sub]

1.4K 113 107
By King_Of_Haters

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Shahveer steps back when his eyes land on Shiza who was standing beside Sam while holding him from arm who had a bandage on arm,Shiza looking scared as hell,Arbaaz runs toward Sam and pulls him.

Arbaaz:”Sam,Yeh kya hua?[Sam, what happened?]Are you ok bacha?I am so sorry”He started to tear up,Sam smiled and patted his head softly,Arbaaz chuckled at him he did every time whenever he saw him crying,Shameer and Sara rushed to him.

Sam:”Fine,I am fine,no don’t start crying,hy you,don’t you want to ask me anything?”He look at Shahveer who rushed to him and hug him tightly and started to apologise non stop,Sam patted his back with a lot of difficulties because his arm paining like hell, and he let him cry,Arbaaz slowly pull Shahveer and hug him,Sam pull Shameer and Sara in side hug.

Sam:”Come on yaar aise kon rota hai zinda hu mara na…[Come on!bro, who cries like this, I am alive not dea..]"

Veer:”Bhai!![Brother!!]"He shouted lungs out and sobbing hard,Sam came near him and pulled his cheeks.

Sam:”Aww mela baby,kitna cute lag raha hai na red nose k sath aww you look like tomato[Aww!!My  baby, you look so cute with the red nose,you look like tomato]"

Shameer:”Yaha hamari jaan nikal rahi hai aur aap ko yeh sab ki pari hai,flirt karne ko aur bhi chances mile gy abhi chalo betho aur batao hua kya hai[Here we are dying and  your are flirting, you have got more chances to flirt, now come sit and tell us what happened.]"He scold him with tears,Sam wipes his tears and place finger under Sara’s chin who has a lot of tears in eyes.

Sam:”Bacha main theek hu,come[Babe,I am ok,come here!]”He dragged her to the couch and sat Sara hugging him carefully,Sam wrapped arm around her shivering body,He looked up at Veer who looked calm.

Sam:”Look all of you,I am not a kid ok,I can see guilt in your all of eyes so For God sake stop this and listen,this is not anyone's fault it’s my fault,Baba samajh rahe ho na,[Baba,are you lostening]Veer beta,I am not mad or hurt it’s your right and what we did with you it’s nothing in front of this”Shahveer look at him with pouty lips aww he was looking very adorable,Sam cooed at him.

Veer:”Bhai I am sorry,I know I hurt you,I promise,I won’t do this again”

Sam:”Aww mera bacha yaha aao[Aww!!My baby,come here]”Veer comes near him,Sam asks him to sit on lap,First Veer hesitates but then he sits and holds Sam from the shirt,Sam places a kiss on his head.

Sam:”You will never ever hurt me,ok,now stop being a stupid human on earth and give me a kiss”

Shameer:”Bhai!!!! Don’t change the topic and tell us how this all happened”Sam glares at him and turns to Shiza.

Sam:”Pehle iss bechari ko bethne ki jagha toh dedo[First give this poor girl a place to sit]”Their faces palmed,Sara immediately stood up and smiled at Shiza.

Sara:”Come sit,Sorry we didn’t notice you”Sara sat and gave a bag to Arbaaz.

Sara:”Yeh medicines hai inn ki,don’t worry zayada chot nahi ayi goli bas chu k nikli hai[These are his medicines, don't worry, it didn't hurt much, the bullet just missed.]"

Meer/Veer:”Goli!!!![Bullet]”They shouted loudly,Arbaaz looked at Sam with guilt,if he would not send him alone on a mission this could not happen,he closed his eyes and let his tears fall,Sam bite lips and looked at Veer who nodded and went near Arbaaz and hugged him.

Veer:”Baba,Bhai theek hai,please aap roye mat[Baba, brother is okay, please don't cry]"Arbaaz wipes tears and looks at him.

Arbaaz:”Bol kon raha hai,yaha aa tu[Who is saying, come here.]"He pulled Shameer too and pulled his puffy cheeks who was looking angry.

Sam:"Actually when I left from there,Main aap ki batai hui place per gaya[I went to the place you told me]but there is trap nothing else,I try to caught them but I failed and at the end I get a bullet on arm,Thanks to Shiza,she help me a lot,she took me to her house and treat me”Veer look at her with suspicious eyes.

Veer:”And what are you doing in that place?”

Shiza:”I found him near my street,he was walking with an injured arm and tum ne bataya he is your brother[And you told me he us your brother]so how I can’t help him”Veer smiled and mumbled “Thank you”,Sara held her hands.

Sara:”Thank you so much,I know when we met first time we were rude to you,sorry for that day”

Shiza:”It’s ok,aap ko sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi[You don't need to apologose],please take care of him,I take my leave”

Shameer:”Ab ayi hai toh please Khana kha kar jaye[Now that you have come, So please have lunch with us]"

Arbaaz:”Han ruko yehi main khana lagwata hu[Yes wait here, I will get the food prepared],Shameer take Sam to his room”

Shiza:”Sir iss ki zaroorat nahi hai please..[Sir, there is no need for this please..]"

Arbaaz:”Sir?Come on bacha you are not a stranger anymore, call me Uncle,and you are not going anywhere so sit there silently”Shiza gulp and nodded,Veer laugh at her,she glare at him and show him punch,Veer gulp and run behind Sam and Meer.

Shameer helped Sam in changing and winced at his wound.

Meer:”Bhai,dard ni hua,bandage karwate waqat?[Brother, didn't you feel pain while getting the bandage done?]”He asked softly,Sam made pout,Veer place head on his lap like a naughty kid.

Sam:"Hua na,cheehe nikaal di iss ne toh[“It happen, she released my screams.]"Shameer chuckled and Veer giggled.

Veer:”Ache se batao na kya hua?Mujhe suna hai full[“Please tell me what happened? I want to hear]"Sam glared at his naughty baby.

Sam:”Thori dair pehle tere Ansu nahi ruk rahe thy aur ab dekh badmaash kaise maza le raha hai mere[A little while ago your tears were not stopping and now see how he is enjoying me.]"

Veer:”Batao na[Tell me!!]”He whines like a kid and shows him a tiny finger and turns to the other side,Sam sighs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sam was sitting on the couch at Shiza’s home. She comes back with a first aid box,Sam gulps and tries to stand up but she pushes him back on the couch.

Shiza:”Yah Allah itna blood,aap ka deemagh toh nahi kharab ho gaya,kya zaroorat thi yu hero bane ki,aaj kal k lafangy larko ka kuch bharosa nahi chala di na goli[Oh Allah,this too bloody, you have lost your mind, what was the need for you to become a hero,now see you got  a bullet.]"He chuckled at her,yup he lie to her that some thieves shoot him😂.But he let out scream when she started to take off his shirt.

Sam:”Ahhhhh!!!Fuck!!!”Shiza flinched and looked at him with Done face,she slowly took off his shirt and then went to clean his wound but Sameer stood up.

Sam:”Noo I am fine let me go,thank you so much for your kindness ahhh”He yelled when Shiza pushed him back and started to clean his wound.

Shiza:”Chup chaap baitho mujhe mera kaam karne do[Sit quietly and let me do my work.]"She scolded him and cleaned his wound,Sam put hand in mouth and tried to hold his scream,he was jumping like kids,she rolled her eyes.

Shiza:”Chote bache ho kya?[Are you a small child?]"Sam glared at her and then shut his eyes and cried out in pain when she started to apply antiseptic but she stopped.

Shiza:”Oh no,You need stitches but I don’t have any other medicine at home,how do I make your arm area numb”She said sadly,Sam’s eyes popped out,he shook head as no.

Sam:”Tum Doctor ho k halwaai,Yeh sab ghar q nahi rakhti,ahhh Mujhe already pain ho raha hai meri Maa[Are you a doctor or a confectioner, why don't you keep all this at home, ahhh I am already feeling hurting my mother]"

Shiza:”Main Doctor hu mera ghar Hospital nahin,mujhe zayada gussa mat dilaao,Ankhe band karo kuch ni ho ga ab aur koi option nahi mere pass[I am a doctor, my home is not a hospital, don't make me too angry, close your eyes, nothing has happened now, I have no other option.]"Sam try to stand up again but she push him back.

Sam:”Mujhe nahi lagwane[I don't want it],I am fine move”He shouted at her,she flinched and then she twisted his arm on back Sam became shocked.

Shiza:”Mujhe bhi koi shok nahi hai aap ki help karne ka woh toh main bas Veer ki wajha se kar rahi hu ab mujhe mera kaam karne do betho[I too have no interest in helping you, I am doing it just because of Veer, now let me do my work, sit down.]"She leave his arm,Sam whimpered and sit back.

Sam:”Araam se karna[Take slow]”She “Hmm”in response and then looks up at him.

Shiza:”Yeh lo hug kar lo isse[take this and hug it]"She gave him a teddy bear,Sam let out a laugh,she glared at him.

Sam:”Ok ok don’t be mad,ab jaldi karo[Now be fast]”He closed his eyes,she started to stitch his wound,Sam hugged the bear tightly and started to pull teddy bear's ear with teeths in pain😂.

Sam:”Ahhhhhh!Hurt!!Fuck!!!Stop Owwwwwwiii!”

Shiza:”Ahhh my bear,you idiot,ahhh”She cried too and started to fast her work,Sam who was crying in pain,Shiza who was taking revenge.

Sam:”Ahh Baba!”His tears started to roll from his cheeks.

Shiza:”Hy don’t cry,it’s done,done,shh”She tried to calm him and wrapped a bandage on his arm,Sam lay on the couch while hugging bear,Shiza wipes his tears.

Shiza:”S-Sorry”

Sam:”Why you are sorry you idiot,you help me,ahh my arm”She made him sit back,Sam stood up but he stumbled back.

Shiza:”Let me drop you at home”Sam nodded and she grabbed him from the arm.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Veer:”Hhahahah Bhai yaar shukar mnao uss ne aap ko zinda dafna nahi diya,she is very dangerous bro[Hahhhh brother, be thankful she didn't bury you alive, she is very dangerous BRO.]"

Sam:”Yeh dard jo mila hai woh Zinda dafnane se kum hai[This pain I have received is less than being buried alive?]"He whined and Shameer pulled his cheeks.

Shameer:”Aww Bhai it’s ok dekhna bohat jaldi theek ho jaye ga[Aww brother it's ok it will get better soon.]"

Veer:”Yesh”Sam and Shameer smile at him,he was looking happy and stress free. They place kisses on his cheeks,Veer looks away shyly but then he flinches and runs outside,Shameer and Sam look at each other with confused faces.

Veer come outside and grab Shiza’s hand and drag her to other side,Sara look at them with shocked.

Veer:”Shiza look we need to talk,don’t tell them about me ok,please we are just friends ok,don’t tell me about my disease please”Shiza jerks away his hand.

Shiza:”You know what mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni,zara si bhi sharam nahi ati tumhe,tum ne koi medicine nahi li,[you know what I don't want to talk to you,don't you have shame,you didn't take any medicine],no shots,no hospital visit are you fucking serious?”

Veer:”I was not in that condition sorry for that,but I promise ab aau ga jo bolo gi karu ga[I promise now I will come,I will do whatever you told me] but don’t tell them,especially Sam bhai ko”

Shiza:”Oh Dar lag raha hai ab toh batau gi aur tumhare Sam bhai ko hi bataau gi,bahut ho gaya[Ohh are you scared,but now I tell them especially your Sam brother,Now it's enough],you need your family Veer,and you have to understand you can’t survive alone”She turn and walk toward Sara with smile,Veer shivered and ran hand in hairs,Sam and Meer who was looking at them from distance.

Meer:”Bhai aap ko nahi lagta yeh dono kuch chupa rahe hai?[Brother, don't you think these two are hiding something?]"

Sam:”Array yaar kafi time baad mile hai daant khaa raha ho ga churail se,ab uss ko bata toh nahi sakta na we kidnap him[Hey, they have met after a long time, he is getting scolded by the evil spirit, now he can't tell her that we kidnapped him.]"Meer made “Ohh” face and giggled.They were all having lunch with smile,Sam who was staring at Veer’s pale face and then he stare at Shiza.

Arbaaz:”Sam,dard ho raha hai?main khila du?[Sam, are you in pain? Should I feed you?]"

Sam:”Nahi Baba bas Man nahi kar raha abhi baad mein kha lu?[No Baba, I just don't feel like eating can I eat it later?]"

Sara/Shiza:”Noo”They look at each other and look away.

Sara:”Aap ko medicine leni hai aur mujhe aap ka wound bhi dekhna hai so be fast[You have to take medicine and I also have to see your wound, so be fast.]"

Sam:”Ahhh ab phir se nahi[ahhh not again]"He whined,Arbaaz chuckled,Sam looked at Veer’s hand and noticed his hands shivering,he closed his eyes.

Sam:”Yah Allah,yeh kya chupa raha hai,mujh se sabar nahi ho raha[Oh Allah, what is he hiding, I have no patience.]"Arbaaz looked at him and patted his back softly.

Arbaaz:”Bata do Dard ho raha hai na?[Tell me, are you in pain?]"He asked softly,Sam smiled and shook head as yes,Arbaaz sighed and started to feed him,but Sam’s brain was not working.

Shiza:”Thank you so much for the meal,I take my leave,Veer I will wait for your call,Allah Hafiz”She looked at Veer who gulped and looked down,she turned to Sam.

Shiza:”Take care of yourself,Allah hafiz”She walked out from there,and Sam stood up.

Sam:”Baba main ata hu[Baba,I am coming]"He ran behind her.

Arbaaz:”Sam don’t run,Aishh this kid”Sam grabs Shiza wrist and pushes her near the wall she winces.

Shiza:”Excu..

Sam:”W-What is happening between you two?”

Shiza:”Kya matlab?[What do you mean]"

Sam:”I heard your and Veer’s conversation,care to explain what he is hiding?”Shiza pushed him.

Shiza:”I think yeh sab uss khud batana chahiye aap ko please move[:”I think he should tell you all this by himself, please move]"Sam gritted his teeths.

Sam:”Pyar se puch raha hu bata do warn..[I am asking with love, tell me otherwis..]"

Shiza:”Warna?Warna kya karenge aap?Look Veer bataye ga khud m..[otherwise?Otherwise what will you do?Look Veer tell you ]"

Sam:”N-Nahi bataye ga please bata do[He will never,please tell me],Please,I beg you,I know he is hiding something big from us you are his friend na please,tum nahi chahti k woh happy rahe[Don't you want he stay happy]”Shiza look down and sigh,Sam bite lips and wait for her response.

Shiza:”Promise you will never scold him or beat him,he is scared of you”Sam chuckled and shook head as yes.

Sam:”Promise”Shiza gulp and start to play with fingers,Sam steps back and goes left angrily but he stops and becomes shocked, his breath hitched,his legs stop supporting,he stumbles back.

Shiza:”He has lung cancer,and he needs treatment.I am his Doctor,and he is so stubborn that he always skips his sessions,can you help him and ask him to take medicines?”She took steps toward Sam.

Shiza:”A-Are you ok?”Sam looked at her and shouted”Leave”. She flinched and ran from there,Sam breathed heavily and took steps toward the door,but he again stumbled.

Sam:”C-Cancer,L-Lung Cancer,Baba!!!”He started to breathe heavily,he grabbed the handle of the door and bumped the door which caused his arm to start to bleed.His eyes started to become heavy,he started to feel dizzy,his body started to shiver,he was covered in sweat.

Sam:”Baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”He scream lungs out,he couldn't hold anymore,Everyone flinched at the dining table,Veer whose eyes popped out and he started to mumble “No” “No”...

Goal:”80+Votes and 100 inline comments.

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Sam?

Q:-How was Veer?

Q:-How was Shiza?

Q:-What do you think about Veer’s condition?

Q:-Any idea about the next chapter?

Some readers want Sam’s scenes so I write these all I hope this is not that bad😬.

Vote & Comment

If you like then walk behind me🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
72K 2.3K 25
What will happen if mafia man take his revenge on innocent boy who didn't even dare to kill an ant but get tortured by the mafia man who is blind by...
8.5K 458 22
They say family is a group of people standing by each other always. They are not entirely right. Family must not have to be a group it can also be on...
54.3K 2.4K 28
He had to choose. He choosed, and left his brothers who were his life. To keep them save, to save them from there own mother. A woman, the world fear...