Short Sex Stories

De happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... Mais

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)
His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)

35.5K 205 15
De happymonney

Honestly, I wasn't expecting so much love and response to this story. But you guys blew my mind. So here is was happens between Gemma and her stalker.  (Read part 1 before starting this part)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

I opened my door and there he was standing in front of me, she was panting and a little sweaty. I guess he climbed all the six floors to my apartment, rather than taking a lift.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a hug and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

He smelled nice, a bit of sweat mixed with leather and his own unique something.

The moment he let me go, I saw his eyes for the first time, they were this distinguished hazel color, not fully honey, not gold, and a bit of green near the irises. He was staring at me too and his eyes were full of so many emotions.

This was the first time we had officially met and I was blown away by how handsome this man was. I wouldn't say I'm ugly or anything, but I'm just so average Infront of him. It was a miracle this man had fallen for me.

"Hi, Gemma." He almost whispered. We were still holding onto one another. I did not want to let go of him.

"Hi Michelle," I said I did not know what more to say I mean the guy had told me how he wanted to fuck me, what do you say to someone like that.

"Are you going to give me the coffee I came for?" he said softly and I blushed. I was so lost staring at my stalker that I totally forgot why he was there. The man was so handsome, his dark hair covered his forehead and his hoodie was the softest fabric ever.

If it was up to me, I'd just hug him and never let go.

We reluctantly separated, his hands traveled to his side from my waist, and I saw him flexing his palm.

I asked him to sit on the sofa. But instead, he pulled a stool and sat near the kitchen island I was working at. He was taller than me and when I hugged him, I felt well defined and muscled under his clothes.

I began making coffee suddenly conscious of myself. My hair was a mess, I was still wearing my work clothes. My makeup was long gone and he was just staring at me.

I averted my gaze from him and busied myself. Brewing the coffee.

Once it was done, I handed to cup to him and he brushed his hand over mine while taking it from me. I had nowhere to sit so I stood in front of him. Wondering if he'd like my mediocre coffee or not. but he just sipped the hot drink.

When he was done, he looked at me again.

"You must have a lot of questions to ask me," he stated and yes, I did have a ton of them, but right now I was contended just looking at him.

"Will you give me a second, I need to change and freshen up." He nodded and I sprinted towards my bedroom locking the door.

I just sat on my bed for a while, just processing everything that had happened in the last hour. Until this morning, I wasn't sure about him. And now he is in my apartment sipping coffee.

I washed my face and changed into my pajamas.

I walked out wiping my face and he was looking at some of my pictures smiling down at them.

"Why did you never try to talk to me?"

He turned around when he heard my voice and placed the photo frame on the shelf. Even I did not know why this was the first thing I asked him. But I wanted to know.

"I didn't think I deserved you." He stated plain and simple.

"But you are here right now." He walked slowly towards me.

"Yes, I am. Because even though you deserve better than me, I cannot stay away from you. Watching you every night through a small window wasn't enough. I wanted to feel you against me, talk to you, be around you, kiss you, and fuck you."

We were an inch apart. And his eyes were on my lips. I had no reply to what he said. The guy did not lack confidence and I love how he went for what he wanted, which was me in this case.

"How do you know so much about me?"

"I did my research." He satiated, staring deep into my eyes.

"And why me?"

"Cus baby you perfect." Our lips would touch if one of us moved even a single inch. But then he backed up, giving me space. I did not know I was holding my breath while he was near me.

"Let me tell you everything about me from the beginning, so you won't have questions. And if you still do, I am here to answer them."

He held my hand and pulled me towards the sofa, he settled down and pulled me onto his lap. My back was touching the armrest and my bare legs were spread on the sofa. I was sitting sideways in his lap and I had to look up to look at him.

"I could write you a letter telling you everything about me, but it's more fun like this." He chucked and his hands started caressing my legs and back.

"So, I was born 27 years ago, to my parents who are still happily married with two children, me and my sister. I have lived my whole life in this town, but I do travel a lot for my work.

My home life had always been happy and nice since my childhood. But I wasn't too keen on going to school. Instead, I wanted to build things like my dad. He completed high school barely and joined Dad in his construction business. My sister is two years younger than me and super smart.

Since then, I have helped my dad in expanding his business. When I turned 25, Dad officially retired from his business and handed it over to me.

I build buildings and stuff; I love my job and I make decent money to support a wife and a bunch of kids. I own a home, more like I build it.

And that's all about me. I'm a simple man."

I did not realize when I placed my head on his chest, that I was smiling while listening to his story, he seemed like any other regular guy, probably a guy I would marry someday.

"Do you have any more questions?"

I didn't so I shook my head. And placed it back on his chest. I was just 23. And unlike him, I did not have my life figured out. But it felt nice to just sit in his lap and enjoy his warmth. He wrapped his hands around me and we just sat in silence.

"Wear a dress." He said out of the blue.

"What?" I looked up at his face and asked him.

"Wear a dress on Friday for our date. Which hope you still want to go on."

"Yes, I do."

"So, you ok with me then. Don't want to hit me in the balls or pepper spray me for staling you?" He was amused I could see the delight dancing in his eyes.

"No, I am not upset, you seem like a fine guy."

That's when my stomach rumbled loudly. It was only nine and he laughed out loud.

"You are hungry, aren't you? When was the last time you ate."

I had my lunch at noon and nothing after that.

"Do you want me to make you something, or we could go out, like a mini date? Or we could order, anything you want sweetheart." He said caressing my cheek.

And in a very long time, someone had cared so much about me. Instead of answering him, I just hugged him tight, burying my face in his chest. There were tears in my eyes, but I did not want to break down.

He hugged me back, squeezing me to himself. He understood and instead of saying anything he patted my head and rubbed my back. When I regained my composure, I told him that I could cook for both of us.

"Don't worry darling I got it from here." He said and it felt like he meant it about everything not just the food.

I sat on my sofa while he pulled his sleeves up and started working in my kitchen. I was curious as to what he was making, so I stood behind the kitchen island staring at him.

"I live alone, so I had to learn how to cook. I hope you like what I'm making." He flashed me his million-dollar smile and I smiled back.

Half an hour later a pot of hot rice was placed on the table, and it smelled delicious. He had used the leftover shrimp I had and almost all the vegetables he could find in my fridge. We had our dinner quietly and he mostly watched me eat.

After we were done eating, I did not let him do the dishes. And he was about to leave. But for some reason, I did not want him to leave. He was standing by the door ready to head out. I was a few steps behind him. I was trying my best to hide my disappointment.

When he stepped out of the door, I leaned against the door frame, he bent down and pecked me on my lips.

That single touch was so electrifying that I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss.

He pushed me against the wall; beside my door, we were kissing in the hallway and anyone could walk in on us. His hands were on my hips and moving towards my ass.

Michelle was all hard muscles and planes and I was soft and curvy. It had been a while since I had kissed a guy, but why Michelle was claiming my lips were making me wet? We both separated to breathe and a huge smile was spread across his face. He looked genuinely happy and so I smiled too.

With him beside me, life felt a little less lonely and a little more liveable.

"Baby if you don't let me go, I will end up doing everything I wrote in the letter tonight itself, and really want to take you out on a date and impress you. Please let me go, if you hold on to me, I won't be able to leave you as well."

He looked genuinely sad and concerned. His struggle was real, but I did not mind doing all those filthy things right away. He had impressed me with cooking and something from the inside told me that Michelle was a good man.

"I really don't mind, I whispered into his ears kissing his jaw."

"But I want to do this right."

"You have already done it, Michelle." As soon as I said that something snapped in him and he pulled me off the wall and pushed me back into my apartment, he kicked the door shut and locked it.

I thrill ran up my spine. The loving playful Michelle was gone in a second, replaced by a guy who wanted to take me every position possible.

He backed me up against the door and held my neck, the pressure was enough not to choke me, but to make me understand how much power he had over me. I felt overwhelmed by his presence and he kissed me once more.

But this kiss was different, it wasn't a peck, or a passionate one, now his tongue was in my throat and his other hand had grabbed my ass cheek. Slowly he let go of my neck and put his hand under my top. I wasn't wearing a bra, so she grabbed my boob and played with my nipples, making them as hard as a pebble.

I was moaning into his mouth and when I touched the front of his pants, he was rock-hard in his jeans.

I broke the kiss, "I want to suck you off." SLAP!

He had slapped my ass as soon as I said that, making me moan.

"If you want my dick you need to earn it." He said in a stern voice that turned me on even more. No mad had ordered me like this and the sweet Michelle who cooked me food was long gone. But this Michelle was sexier.

"What do I have to do?" I asked shyly.

"Take off your clothes and let me see you." He stepped two steps backward allowing me to take off my clothes. I removed my top first freeing my tits, then discarded my pants along with the underwear.

He was checking me out from toe to bottom and I let him. His gaze was roaming and lingered on my tits and between my things.

"Touch yourself." He ordered and folded his hand leaning against the bookshelf.

I had masturbated before, but never in front of a guy. I didn't know where to begin. Luckily, he quickly caught up on it and started ordering me again.

"Play with your tits." I started palming my boobs, pinching the nipples and twisting them. My attention was on myself.

"Eyes always on me," he instructed.

I was enjoying, caressing my breast. The nipples were already sensitive from when he had touched me.

"Bring your boobs together and let them go." When I freed my boobs, they jiggled a bit. That seemed to turn Michelle on.

I kept on playing and massaging my boobs, so much so that I was moaning softly.

"Part your things. And put your right hand in between them. Circle your clit slowly and keep playing with your tits." I was following his each and every order and it was turning out to be the best masturbation session of my life.

"Open your legs further, let me see if you're wet." I parted my legs and my wetness was sticking to my inner things.

Michelle closed his eyes and breathed through his nose, composing himself.

"I want to take you right now against that door. Let all your neighbors hear you scream my name."

"What's stopping you..." I said while I was close to riding my own hand. I threw my head back and moaned loudly, calling out his name softly as I was lost in pleasuring myself.

The guy hadn't even touched me and here I was cuming in my own hand moaning his name.

"Put two fingers in your pussy." I slid my fingers in and curled them hitting the right spot. A few more thrusts and I was already exploding.

My breathing was heavy and it was difficult to even stand on my own legs.

Michelle was watching, me cum. "Spread that wetness on your tits and ass."

The sight of him, casually watching me cum and ordering me around was hot as shit, so I did as he said. Anything to keep him in my apartment. When my tits were glistering with my juice, he looked satisfied with the sight of me in front of him.

"You did good princess time for your reward." He smirked and I was confused for a second until...

"Now get on your hands and knees and crawl to me," he said roaming a hand over his jean-clad cock.

To be continued...

(The next chapter is Stalker's POV.)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.7K 215 8
One-shot stories all written by me. I am taking requests! Enjoy :)
23.9K 82 10
WARNING: NSFW/18+/SMUT This collection of short erotic novels is sure to tantalize and titillate. From passionate couples to taboo fantasies, these s...
26.6K 52 59
Short stories and poems of lust, love, sex, erotic shorts, dirty love. And many more tips of love sexy stories.