The Reaper [Hazbin hotel x oc]

By NOU0011

.... More

Bio
chapter 1: the broadcast.
chapter 2: Exterminator
chapter 3: Punishment [short]
chapter 4: The hotel
chapter 5: pilot
chapter 6: Overture
chapter 7: Radio killed the video star
chapter 8: Radio killed the video star
chapter 9: Scrambled Eggs
chapter 10: Dad beat dad
chapter 11- welcome to heaven
chapter 12-Hello Rosie
chapter 13: Sighs to sorrys
chapter 14: Show must go on.
chapter 15: Hellfire camp
chapter 16: Echoes of the past
chapter 17: Dont have a good name
chapter 18: murder mystery

chapter 9: Masquerade

542 14 5
By NOU0011

The episode opens with Angel Dust waking up in a dimly lit room, tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails. His captor paces around him.

Cut to Sir Pentious and Charlie
watching creeped out, Vaggie annoyed and Niffty rather interested, and Ray on his phone. (Don't question where he got it)

Angel Dust: "You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award."

Charlie: "It's, uh... Very... Honest?... Oh."

Charlie turns away, nauseous and tries to shield her eyes with her right hand.

Vaggie: "Angel, what the fuck?"

Angel Dust: "What? You said was show-and-tell day."

Ray: "Yeah, there's some things you just don't wanna see."

Angel dust: "Oh come on! This is my best work."

Ray: " Yeah, I can see that."

Angel dust: "Do you have a sarcastic remark for everything?"

Ray: [Sarcastically] "No."

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: "Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene."

Angel Dust: [laughs] "Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?"

Husk: "You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?"

Angel Dust: [Gasps] "Fuck you! This is classy art!"

Husk: "That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point."
[to Sir Pentious] "That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!"
[To Charlie] "Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own."

Charlie: "What?! No, I-What? Pfffft, no, no."
Husk: [to Vaggie] "This one. Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself."

Vaggie [frowns]

Husk: [To Ray] "That guy is a silent sleepy sarcastic sociopath who only stays here because he has no one who loves him."

Ray: [looks down]

Husk: "And Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is."

Husk drinks from his bottle of something, he is holding as Angel laughs and kicks his legs.

Angel Dust: "You weren't kidding. Oh ho, wow!"

Angel laughs in front of Vaggie's face briefly while she is still frowning before sitting himself down on the couch's arm.

Angel Dust: "Kitten's got claws."

He gestures claws with his hand while looking to the side at Husk flirtatiously, causing his eyes to widen and his eyebrows to raise at that. Angel places his hand underneath Husk's chin, turning his head to face him closely as his hand adjusts against his cheek with his other holding the bottom of Husk's hand.

Angel Dust: [Sexily] "Meow~"

Husk immediately breaks away from his grasp and points at Angel with his index finger, rather annoyed, causing Angel's eyes to widen and eyebrows to rise in surprise from the sudden move.

Husk: "And you!" [Scoffs] "Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are."

Angel Dust: "Oh ho ho, me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass. And-" [Phone rings] "Hold that thought.......Hello? Uh, yeah I'm-I'm... No, No, I just, I...No, I-I'm not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there."

Everyone looks at Angel dust who nervously turns around.

Angel Dust: "Well, uh... Looks like Val needs me for an... Uh-- emergency shoot."

Husk: "Uh-huh, sure."

Angel Dust: "You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from, porn critic."

Husk grows annoyed at his comment as Angel flips him off and puts on his glasses. Husk growls and glares at him.

Charlie: [Sprints after Angel] "Angel, you can't leave yet. We haven't finished our exercises for the day."

Angel Dust: "I'm sure you'll manage without me."

Charlie sprints back after him and closes the door with her back, trying to block him from leaving.

Charlie: "There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself."

Angel places his hands on his hips and waist growing annoyed before facepalming trying to remain calm before taking off his glasses with one hand and placing another on Charlie's shoulder.

Angel Dust: "Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything but unless you can fix my boss, there's nothing you can do."

Charlie frowns at what he said Angel moves her out of the way to the door, opens it, puts his glasses back on, and slams the door and leaves.

Charlie: "Uuugh, why is this so haaaard? What am I doing wrong?"

Vaggie: "Well, I mean... You're the princess of Hell."

Charlie: "So?"

Vaggie: "So, you don't really use the power that comes with that, which I love about you, but maybe you can... I don't know, command a little more... Authority?"

Charlie: [Whines] "But that's so meeeeaaan."

Vaggie: "It's not mean exactly. It's... Uh aggressive kindness."

Charlie: "Okay... I could be so aggressively kind to Angel's boss... That I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel!"

Vaggie: "Sure, whatever gets you there, babe."

Ray: "I wouldn't try it."

Vaggie: "Hm? What do you mean?"

Ray: "Angel sold his soul, and the person who owns him can do whatever they want with him. And soul deals are everlastingly binding. so like angel said, nothing you can do."

Charlie: "That dosent matter! I know in all my heart i can do this!!"

Charlie sprints out, leaving Sir pentious, Niffty, Husk, Vaggie and Ray in the lounge. Vaggie then stares at Ray with a suspicious look.

Ray: "........What?"

Vaggie: "You know, for someone who recently entered Hell, you seem to know alot about it's history and system. Is there something you're not telling us."

Ray: "Pssh, theres alot of shit im keeping from you."

Vaggie: "So, what is it."

Ray: "Like i'd tell you."

Vaggie: [pulls out spear] "Oh you will."

Vaggie begins to approach Ray, but he immediately gets off the table and takes, several steps to her, but they looked like quick dashing movements from everyone else's eyesight. Ray was now infront of her, making thratning gestures, but it was soon cut off by Alastor appearing between the two.

Alastor: "Now, now, this isnt any way to behave in my hotel."

Ray: [Heavily distorted]:

"Ņ̵̠̝͚̮̬̙͎̬̱͎̙͇̦̺̗̥̤̘̱̣͉̏̈́͆ͅͅ-̶̡̡̢̨̢̨̨̛͉͚͎̝͈̦̟͕̩͙̮̘̠̼͔͚̙͓̰̞͇̜̬̩̬̼̮̽̈͆͐̈̏͛̔̂͊̒̃̏͌͊͐͋̒͛̿̀́́̈́͊̉͗́̉̇̈̈̿̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝Ǹ̴̨̠̮͉̝͔̯̥̜͇͍̜̱͓̄͆͌̂́̍̔̔̅̑̈̾̌̂̃͑̓̇͒̅̈́̿̇̚-̶̨͈̠͕̍̆̌N̴̛̤͆̾̀͌̉̈̔̄̓̊̒̔͗̀̐̐̏̑́̎͐̓̾̏̐̅͊̕̚͝ͅ-̷̢̢̢̡̨̱̯͕̼͕͎̻̥͚̝̮̖̭̮̪̘̫̫̘̘͖̮̭̼̺͔̩͙̮̰̖̞̏͐̾͗͑̈́̈̈̿͌̄͑͌̃͐̽̎̅̋͒̀̏̏̈́̔̀́̃̅͗̓̇͛͜͝͠͝N̷͈̭̹̝̙̝̟̰͎͈̪̞͈̣̳̑̊̇̈́̄̉̍̎́̒̋̍̈́̊̔̄̎͊̚̚̚̕͝͝-̷̢̢̬͈̫̪̹͉̲̳̲̬̮̜̬̻̱͎͚͍͎̻͈̱̒͗̃̾̅̆̾̐̾̀͗̆̓̈́̊͑̂͊̈̾̽̈́̕͝ͅÒ̵̡̡̡̡̘͖̲̝̠̼̠̭͖̼̹̮̹̦̬̦̰͚̜̗̫̭̗̳̯̅̂́̋̉́͆̾̈́͆̒̓͗̾̓͗̀̅͐̔̈̆̿̀̈́͌̑͒̉͒̚͠͝͝O̵̡̨̨̡̙̳̞̖̝̮̪̹̘̥͎̥̗̰͕̞̬͖͓̤̙̟̻̗̭͍̥͙̟͔͈̳͉̜̗̖̬̰̖̯̺̺̬͗͑̊̏́̈́ͅƠ̵̝͕̯͠O̵̧̨̬̤͇͈̪̣͇̻͇̝̤͚̟̰̹̗̬͔̰̭̺̩͊̄͒͐̉͜͠ͅO̴̢̧̨̡̡̰̭͚̰̠̠̺͔͓̝̲̫͇͉̻̭̬̩̭̹̲̥͈̫̲̫̰̎̈́̂̀̍͋̅̀̈̈́̑͂́́̄͐̌́͛́̂̐̕̚͝͝ͅͅC̶̢̝̲͔͙̺̲̣͍̠͓͊͆́̄̒͒̀̉n̶̢̢̡̝͖̭̯̹̺̥͍̻̜̟͙̮̺̠̖̭̠͓̪͉͎̭̹̫̟͙͈͙̙̻̯̞͔̫̳͈̠͖͔̰̔̽̐͒̈̉̒͋̀̇͛̊̈́̋̾͑͂̏̄̅̀̎̈́̇̽̈̚͜͝ͅf̴̢̡̱̟̱̳̻̖̯̹̰͆͗̆̓̇̋͒͒͆̓̅̅͒̈́̋̃̅̔̊̿͌̒̇̀͘̕͝ͅͅṇ̷̡̨̨̡̢̪͍̳̤͖̭͚̭̰̫̗̦̟͉̹̘͇̯͑̿̀̅́́̓̾̈́̅̿̌̂̐̽͘ͅd̶̢̧̡̢̛̘͉̜̰̺̣͎̞̳̜̗̣̞̫̻̗͓͙̤͈̣̙̝̤̰̈́̀̾̆̂͌͐́̍͂̂̔͛̋̿̍̚͠ͅb̸̨̘̥̙̖̘͂̑̅̍̓̅̀́̅͂̉̏̈́͆̌̕͝ͅͅḑ̶̡̨̨͎̪̰̱͇͍̳͚̫̻̯̫̗̹̠̳̣͈̜͈̭̣̱̬͕̝̼͙̜̘̰̾̌̑̾̀̔̋́̍͑͒̄̆͛̕̕ͅn̸̡͇͚̥̩͈̠͚̻̝̣̖̝͕̪̱̺̪͎̟̯̗̫͇͌̄̍̐̀̈͑͆͂̈́̉̍̀̀̇̃́͘͠͝ş̴̢̢̡̢̦̭͉̘̖̗͓̟̖͎̖͉̺̯͍͈̖̹̠̼̦̣̍͛̑j̵̨̝͔͓̭͉̝̥͓̲̒͌s̷̨̧̨̧̛̯͙͎̪̳͈͕̝̖̹̖̫̟͉͚̲̬͓̻̺̭̬͙̖̤̭͍͔̞̯̝̣̘̿̐̾̀̓̐̐̈́̂͌̔̊̓̓̽̿̏͛̅̏̐͋̈̉͋͂͆̋̐͒̑͗̑͐̾͒̉͆̑͘̚̕͜͝͠ņ̴̧̱̖͚̰̺̱̻̘̫̗͖̬̜̘̣̖͙͕̺̗̠̬̘͉͈̼̊̅̿̓̃̋͂̽̇́̅̐̋̊͂́̓̎̒͋̋̽́̋͋͆̓̉̃͊̒̂̿̈̅́̔̆͘̕̕̚͜͝͝͠d̶̢̡̥̮̤͖͈̫̤͎͚̘̲̩͇͍͛̆̄̌̌̐̏̀̒̈́̐͠b̶̧̭̲͍̯͔͍̭̺͙̥̙̲͇͓͍͓̟̭̜̬͍̦͓̱̟̣͔͖͉̬̯́̑̓̑͐̋͊̒́̈̇̊̓̂͂̇͂̊̆͋́̿̐̔͑̊̈̇̒̎̀̿̀͊̒̊̽̑͛̊͛͑̕̕͜͠d̴̡̢̨̡̝̱̬͔̤̬̠̻̭̳̮͔̺̞̲̖̩̱̲̪̘͚̠̗̺̺͕̪̺͌̓̏͊̉̋̓̇̽͌̏̆̉̅̓̿͐̍̔͋̄̇̄͛̈̉͘͜͝͝ͅb̸̢̧̡͈̬̙̳͇̙͍͉͇̫̲̫̭̘͚̱̻͉̫̗̪͈̠̣̹̥̫̱͇͉̻͚̼͍̰͚͍͕͙̬̜̬̒̓̓̈́͂̐̽̊̈́̉̽̇̒̐̾̈̎͊̄͆̆̍̅̇̉̇̀̉̑͜͜͝m̸̢̧̨̨̹̼͚͔̣͓͎͙͖̥̞̲̣̩̗̭̤̪̗͉̣͉̮͕̘̼͇̳͎̩̣̳̹̜̩̼͎̫̭̰̱̪͔̀̓͑̓̽̈́̆̓̈͂̌̀̽͋̌̌̒̃̓̽͊͊͆̆̏̿̎̽̓͘̚͝͝ͅf̸̛̛̙͇̃̓̇͊̋͋̎́̂̑̓̃̃̍̈́̇̿̀̐͐̿͆̿͊̐̏̎̇̈́̈́̚͝͠j̷̡̨̢̛̹̟͙͚̙͔͈̖̪͈̣̝͇̘̥͍̭̯͔̥̥̣͇̥̣̬̘̻͙͙̦͖̠͓̬͔̼̪͈͚̯͎̲̠̿̌̄̋͂͝ͅͅf̵̡̧̢̨̳͍̙̘̺̫̟̹͓̰̯̩̻̯̟̱̻͔͚͉̬̝͎̱̺͕̰̟̀̉͒̅̀̄̉̿̿̐̈̋͊̅͑͗͜͜n̷̥͉͛͒d̸͚́̄̃̉͛̈́̑̈̾̒͊͛̎͂͝͝ḏ̶̭̜̠̮̣̻̦͚͙͉̪̘̞̦̩̖̙͉͎͊̍̅̈̅̂͗̾͆̇̈́̋͒̆̽̍̈̊̈̾̕͝ͅn̷̡̼̺̏̈́͌d̸̪̗̤́̄̎͊̀̂͗͛̃ͅn̷̨̨̦̼͙͇̘̝͔̹̜̞͓̮̝̪̪̩͔͗f̷̡̢̧̛̥͔̩͙͍̥̤͓̣̩͚͙̗̗̻̹̥͇͉̺͋͑̀̿̔̊͋͌̉̍̾̉̃͋͘̚͘͜͜n̵̡̢̡̥͔̩̲̟̙̤͓̙̬̩̗͔̮͓͇̺̮̠̲̳̞̻͖̥͉̞̺̩͙̒̌̄̇̐̂̔̊͆̊̏̓̿̈́̀̑̈́̉̽͌͒̇̅͒̈́̒̽̓̊́̋̄̽̾̓̀̑̎͊̚͘̚͜͜͝͠f̵̯͙͙̹͖̜͙̠̠̟͍̮̀̇̆͂̋̽͂̏̽̽̓̿̅͋̾̒̄̔̚̚̚̕͝͝͠b̵̢̡̛̭̤̙͎̼̹̫͇̥͉̫̝̳̬̠̙̩͎̾̃̄̈̒̏͒͐́̽̈́͑̄͒̆̓̄̂́͆̋̈́̄̀̈́͒̽̆̀̽̏͘͘̚͝͠͝͠f̷̱̗͈̗͍̞͇͖̠̳̘̦̤̹̮͍̦̭̟̻͇̺̹̉̏h̷̠̦̪͒̉̋͆̊̿̉̂̋̔̽͊̋̀̄̄̐̏͋̀͌͛̈́̑͗̀̋̊͗́̓̏͆̂̒̅̑̓͐͂̌̇͛̊͒́͘͘͠͝ḉ̶̧̢̛͍̰̠̜̼͔̮̙̬͎̜̭̳̟̳̝̤̘̩̬̋̏̾̇̇̒̒͂̀̎̑̾̽͊͛̓̍͊͑́̌̌͗̒̈̕̚͠͝ͅͅh̶̡̨̧̨̢̨̡̜͓̙̜͚̯̮͉͍̳̰̫̫͚̘̯͓̖̣͙̠̪̣͈͍̣̣͙̗̤̮͖͔͓̰̉́ͅͅc̵͚̪̬̞̻̼̪̬͕̫̥͕͙̲͓͕͕͎̖̜͛̈́̿͒͛̾̈́͋̃̊̂͝ḥ̷̨̧̨̰͔̬̠͕̬̘͍̯̯͎̼̻̭͎̗̯̦̲̮̰̩͖̱̣͔̦̯̹̹̥̺͚̗̺̥̬̱̺̼̒͒̍̐̑̐̎͒̓̉͛͑͋̾̆͋͆͗̚͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅç̷̙̪̰̹̼̦͉̹͕̖͉̖͔̻̙͔̲̩̻̳͚͎͉̦̝̽́̃̔̓̅̾̋̀̔̾̌̃̀̈́̂̎́̏̈́́͛͠͠͠ͅh̶̢̹̰͇͓͍͓̬͍͚̗͎̘̜̮̥̱̱̗̼̖̟͉͓̜̼̎̈͐̓̓̏̀̓͒̓̒̓̌̄̇̑̈́̆̍̍́̉̉̾̈͒̆̀̽̓̐͛͑̄̅̀̌͌̈̊̀͑̐͊͘̕̕͠ͅͅf̷̢̧̢̢̨̜̗̻̞͚͕͈̻̜̫̪̻̮̼̘̠̭̝̭͎͖̗̳̠͉̭̦͙͇͇̩̻̟̫̹́̿̏̽́͋̐̈̿͘͠ͅͅj̶̨͈̄f̶̧̢̢̡̛͎̞̤͎̥͕͉̬̥͙̺̳͈̮͍̦̗͎̝͖̖̟̣̯̭̘̰͕͇̗̗̬̻̟͖͙̠̬̯̦̩̲͙̜̈͒̿̎̀̅̐̇̔͌́̔́̔͑͊͑̽͗̏̄̌̈́̐̈́͑̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅd̷̢̛̰͚̪̳͙͔̹̮̲̤̙̜̮̣͈͎̭͓͓̞̤̙̥̮̞̏̆̇͛̈́̾̆͌́̾̑͐̄̆́̓͑͌̍͑̉̏̐̐̆̀̂́̊̊͊̾̔̓̿͘̕͘͝ͅj̷̧̧͈̥̓͑́̐̎̈́́̎̀̄̀̽͗̀́̍̀̋̈́̒̂͊̀̔͘̕͝͠d̴̢̢̡̯̝͖͎͖͈̦̗͉͎̹̮̥̹̥̮̱̙̗̫̬͉͉̀̅͐̐͆́͋͐̎̓͊̉͋͐̿͆͒̏̀̎̈́̈́̒̎̒̚̕͝͠ͅͅj̴̱̘͚͍̬̩̝̭́̎̂̒͊͆͐̓͜͝ḑ̴̨̨̖̲̘̣̲̺͔̱̥̩̺͕̞̤̞̩̞̹͖̫͎̗͙̳́́̉̾͘̚͜b̶̡̢̲̱̠͎̼̜̥͎̜͖̪͉͈̞͉̼͍̹͎̰̼̺̳̞̗̯̻̼̟̹̼͇͛͑́̀̋͘̕͜͜͜͠ḑ̵̭͓͚͚̪̮͍̮̜̭̝̉͊́̐̈́͛͆̑̑͂̽̓͌̆͑̉̈̒̄̑́͂̎͌̆͛̍̓̒̍̾̀̚̕͘̕̕ͅḇ̴̡̢̡̢̡̤͙͔̳̳̹͍͍͓͔̼́̄̎̔̎̑̌̏̄͛͐͊̊͒̓̈̐͗̎͊̈́́̃̍͒͋͛̀̀̃̽̉̆̎͑̈́̋̏͗̒̚̕͝͠͠f̷̨̢̨̡̧̢̡̮̱͔̺͉̯̻͈̹̣̜̣̖̠͍͚̦͍̞͕͎̖̩̽n̶̢̢̢̢̨̡̡̛̛̛͇̫̟̱͕̱̭̠̤͈̻͙͔̱͕̠͉̙̺͍̹͚̻̲̣̲̬͇̼̺̻͖̳̺̔̅͌͒̈̏͌̑̓̊̾̿̔̽̂̒͊͋̄͛́͌̐̃̑͗͌̃͐̄̓̀̎͘̚͝͝͝ͅf̴̧̧͓̞̦̗̟͔̫̮̙̰͍̭̻͎̺̞̜̠̫̫̙̱͕͙̝̻͕̰͚͙̮̟̜̟͉̫̯͚͚̖̯̮̜̠͖͛̆͜͠ͅċ̶̨̡̨̨̟̞̺̱͎̣̫͎̬̗̬͇̼͇̹̫̬̠͕̹͓̺̝̟̇̄͐͜ͅͅ

Alastor turns his head 360 and smiles creepily. Alastor seems unfazed, a little more impressed really. Alastor decides to one up Ray by Going into his demon form aswell.

Alastor was alot more larger than Ray, and far more powerful, so the smart thing to do is to back down. But Ray wasn't smart, so he continued to stand hos ground, and also began to turn into some sort of demon form. He became was tall and lankey, with sharper teeth and darker eyes. Metallic spikes ran across his body, while his fingers were completely covered in metal.

Alastor: "Oh, interesting.." [escapes through the shadows]

Vaggie: "What the?! You can't just leave us here?!"

Ray begins growling at the other hotel members. Vaggie pulls out her spear, and Husk takes a out a fucking dice. Ray charged towards Husk, but he flew off. What they didnt know, was that Husk was standing right infront of the fireplace. I'm assuming you know what happening next. Ray fell into the fire, screaming horribly. Because of the pain, his body crumbled, and began to twist around. He was spasing around, clawing his own flesh, Breaking his own Jaw. His arms randomly began to rip opem, causing its hands to become EXTREMELY PAINFUL. His Claws and Tail [forgot to mention those] heat up to the point his literally burning thus own flesh sending it wailing in pain. The fire even began to go through old scars, causing sharp pain and suffering. Soon Vaggie grabbed a fire extinguisher, and put out the flames. Rays body was completely disfigured at that point.

Sir pentious: "poor Ray. He lived a long life yet was still taken away too soo-"

Vaggie: "He'll be fine. Sinners can't die by natural means. Only angels can permanently put one to rest. Now shut up and help me carry him to the bed."

============
Timeskip
============

Ray wakes up in his bed, and looks to see no one around. His arms and fingers still twitching. Ray looked at himself and noticed his fingers were covered in metal, and his arms surrounded by blood red bandages. Ray stood up, immediately causing inky tears to run down his cheeks. his body is still in tremendous pain, but he still walks to the lounge. In the lobby, he saw Vaggie, Sir pentious, Nifty and Charlie, who looked sad for some reason.

Ray: "H̵e̶y̶ ̶g̴u̷-̵" *Cough* "....Excuse me. Hey guys, what the fuck happened to me?"

Charlie: [Gasp] "Oh my god! What happened to you."

Ray: "That's what I fucking asked."

Vaggie: "Did you forget the fact you attacked us and burned to death."

Ray: "Oh, yeah, I̴-̶i̷ remember now."

Vaggie: "Yeah, well after that we got you to bed, and tried to fix you."

Ray: "Uh-huh....whyd You use red bandages tho?"

Vaggie: "Um.....they were white when we put them on."

Ray: "............oh."

Sir pentious: "Also, you lost alot of flesh I'm your body, and it couldn't heal properly, so I The great sir pentious decided to take it open myself to replace your missing parts with robotic ones."

Ray: "wait what." [Rips open chest.]

(His new heart)

Ray: "Well what do you know. Alright, so what happened to charlie, why she depressed? Thats my job."

Vaggie: "Don't know, she won't tell me."

Charlie: "............."

Ray: "Well where's Angel?"

A worn out Angel Dust returning to the Hotel while groaning.

Ray: "That answers that."

Charlie awkwardly waves at him but is ignored. Angel drops himself on a stool next to Husks' bar as he cleans a glass cup.

Angel Dust: "Eugh, I need a drink. The hardest you can make."

Husk: Hmm, "You look like shit."

Angel Dust: [Takes a deep breath and regains his cocky smile.] "Pfft, Not possible. Just a long shoot, nothin' new."

Husk rolls his eyes as soon as he pours the liquor. Angel snatches the glass and gulps down the alcohol but leaving a small portion spilled.

Angel: "Eugh, I said a strong one."

Husk: "Excuse me. Didn't realize this was a drinking to forget kind of night."

Angel Dust: "Oh, I forgot. You're the wise old bartender who's seen it all. Get the fuck over yourself and pour me real drink."

Husk: "Look, if you've got a problem, you're not going to find the solution at the bottom of a bottle. I should know, I've been looking there a long time."

Angel takes a deep breath, smooths his hair back and slips into his porn star persona.

Angel Dust: "Oh sure, and where should I Iook? Hmm? In your bedroom, maybe? Under the covers? Maybe we can go look together."

Husk: "Don't. Even start."

Angel Dust: "Oh, c'mon, I bet I can make those wings flap!"

Husk: [Pushes Angel] "STOP! Fucking Christ! You can cut the act already. It's never going to work on me. So all you're doing is makin' an ass out of yourself with this fake bullshit."

Angel Dust: "Call me fake one more time, muthafucka!! I DARE you!!"

Husk: [Leans closer] "Fake."

'Angel Dust: "Fuckin asshole-" [Bumps into the bar ceiling] "Arrgh! God!"

Husk: ".....Ya done?"

Angel Dust: [Growls angrily.] "Ya know what?!? You would be fucking lucky to get a chance to fuck me! Ya know how much I'm worth?!? You know how many people would kill to have Angel Dust come onto them?!? FUCK YOU. Have fun being a lonely piece of shit!"

Angel storms out of the hotel, pushing past Vaggie.

Vaggie: "Woah-- The hell? Angel, where are you going?"

Angel Dust: "Out!" [Door slams.]

Vaggie: "Husk, what did you do?"

Husk: "Made him a drink."

Charlie: [Worried.] "Oh, no. He looks really upset."

Husk: "It's just Angel. He'll be fine."

Charlie: "I'm not so sure. I really messed up at the studio today and he got... Ugh, it was... It wasn't good, okay?"

Vaggie tucks Charlie's hair behind her ear and gives her a reassuring smile, then turns to Husk.

Vaggie: [sarcastically] "Gee, sounds like someone should go after him..."

Husk: [just stares and blinks blankly]

Vaggie: "Someone named Husk!"

Husk: "Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me. Why don't you go if you're so worried?"

Vaggie: "Because I'm not the one who sent him storming out. You caused it. You drag him back."

Charlie: "No! No... Don't force him back. Just make sure he's safe. I pushed too hard earlier and... I only made things worse. Look, he'll come back when he's ready. I just don't want anything to happen to him until then."

Vaggie shoots a pointed look at Husk, who grumbles.

Charlie: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write one hundred apology letters and a lesson planned for tomorrow about... Boundaries."

Husk rolls his eyes and slumps forward while whining like a cat. Meanwhile Ray was sitting in the corner completely motionless.

Ray: "........................."

Rays thoughts were interrupted by a door opening with Angel and Husk laughing together.

Angel Dust: "He had like 3 bills, and it took him 30 minutes to count them. His eyes are so shit!"

Husk: "Hehe, and this is the guy you gotta take orders from?"

Angel Dust: "I know! What a fucking joke, right?"

Charlie rushes to Angel in relief and hugs him tightly.

Charlie: "I'm SO sorry Angel, I promise I won't ever, ever, ever, ever-"

Angel Dust: "Charlie, it's fine. I get it. Thanks... for caring about me."

Charlie weeps tears of joy. Angel picks her up and gives her to Vaggie.

Angel Dust: "Ehh, I think this is yours."

Vaggie: "Ok missy, let's get you to bed."

Charlie: [still blubbering] "He-he-he said he - for-forgave me!" [inaudible cries] "It's so beautiful, Vaggie...:

Husk: "Hey, how about that drink?"

Angel Dust: "You read my mind."

Ray: "..........what the fu-"

=========================

here's a moth spray commercial

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 877 15
My new obsession fr BOTH ONESHOTS AND SCENARIOS I write for both male and fem readers πŸ‘
65.2K 1.2K 17
We gots fluff, we gots angst, we gots smut, we gots it all‼️‼️
261K 10.8K 44
(π”œπ”žπ”«π”‘π”’π”―π”’! β„Œπ”žπ”·π”Ÿπ”¦π”« β„Œπ”¬π”±π”’π”© 𝔡 π”‰π”žπ”©π”©π”’π”« 𝔄𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔩! β„œπ”’π”žπ”‘π”’π”―) β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ "𝕀 π•¨π• π•¦π•π••π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•”π• π•žπ•– π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯π•™π•š...
7.6K 137 12
When a fallen goddess from another universe wakes up in hell with no memory of her being a goddess