Taekook Recommendations

De Anjelics123

We know we love Taekook. There are thousands of books and authors for fanfics on these two lovelies. I love t... Mai multe

How to Top
Forced to Mate
Destined for You
Enemies with Benefits
Mine
Fast Draw
Meant to Be
The True Blood
Doll Shop
Regret
Mateless Alpha
Roulette
Disastrous
Just Say You Love Me
Darkness
The Most Beloved Consort
Moonlight Before Dawn
Just Pretend
Three Years Rule
Drown in the Colors of You
Nothing Without You
No One But You
Nothing Like Us
What's Wrong With My Boss
Tempted by Innocence
Mysterious Beauty
Kiss My Wounds
Touch of the Poor
Obsession
Hiwaga
Two Worlds Apart
💜Happy Taekook Day💜
Eyes On You
Take on Me
I Surrender
Fake Boyfriend
Through Games & Sorrow
The Theft
Little Liar - Taekook
Stuck With Him
The Red Strings of Fate
The Change Within
Clementine
Bittersweet Love
Contract Marriage
The Arrangement
He's Into Men
Sirenic Menace
Love Maze
Make It Right
Oblivious And In Denial

Seraphine

85 2 1
De Anjelics123

Description:

'When the world saw my cruelties..you saw my scars..when the world saw my wrath.. you saw my pain... when the world burned in my flames.. you cherished its warmth... I might be the ruler of the whole empire but you my omega' His arms wrapped around the lithe figure on his laps 'You rule my heart..my Alora'

' You are the most beautiful blessing that came into my life my alpha' His soft hands caressing the scarred cheeks of his alpha 'I was meant to be a forgotten myth...the forbidden treasure of Alwarak..but your love showed me..how I really am a treasure..not the forbidden one..but the real one whom you treasure with all your life'

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Author: LuNa1513571

My Review: If I have to describe this book in one word, it has to be a 'Masterpiece'. This book is easily one of my top 3 most favorite books now for sure. I must say that the author is highly underrated and her work deserves a lotttt more attention. I was simply blown away with the story-telling and the entire fictional world that was created in this book. It contained everything that is required in a good book like major drama, epic romance, dynamic supporting characters, action, angst, blood curdling villain etc etc. This book has such a good storyline and equally good story-telling. I love it how things start to unravel one after the other and there were major plot-twists as well. There is not a single line in this book that is boring and you will be stuck throughout the book. I absolutely loved it. 

This book contains, smut, fluff, heavy angst, violence and some triggering content. 

Negative Points: There is not a single negative point. Altough I might add that kook enters a bit later in the story but why that happened that would be explained later.

My Rating: 10/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
44.5K 222 172
I am a top kook and bottom tae Stan ... so all books will be containing only top kook . . welcome 💗 . . THE COVER IS NOT MINE ... CREDIT TO RIGHTFU...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
40.5K 4 1
LISA is a girl who holds a intimidating energy over everyone who stands before her. she's a girl who can get anyone on their knees and she's the girl...