Rhythm Of Heart: A Dance Of L...

By Blossom_words

Dance. Study. Music. These three things were the center of Gaurangi's life. Everything was good in her life u... More

Introduction
Prologue
x Enemies to lovers x
1(Adventure deprived Ass)
2(Entering Like A Thief)
3(You are the best)
4(Free tickets?)
5(Shorty)
6(The Train)
7(The Swings)
8(Double mishap)
9(The setup)
10(Hugs and cuddles)
12(Rcb vs Csk)
13(Him again?)
14(Run Gaurangi Run)
15(Twisted day)
16(The ball)
17(The final Competition)
18
19(End or just the start?)

11(A group of Tease)

8 5 23
By Blossom_words

THIRD PERSON POV

Aarna looked at Shubham with a frustrated look. "You mean, vo mujhe? Apni bestfriend ko bina bataye hotel se bahar chali gayi?" She asked him with raised eyebrows. "I mean maine dekha tha" The boy raised his hands in his defence. The brunette groaned when someone tapped her shoulders. "Kya hai" She shouted irritatedly and turned to see the dancer standing there. 

(Translation- "You mean, She'll go without informing me? Her best friend?".............. "I mean I just saw her going out")

The boy raised his brows at the behavior of the girl. "Well, I wanted to tell you I saw your friend in the garden an hour before" Abhinav shrugged with his hands in his jeans pocket. "Haa to us samay muh me dahi jamake rakhi thi kya jo-

(Translation- "Well then were you cooking something in your mouth at that time that you couldnt-")

"Aarna" Someone called which caused the fuming girl to turned towards the source of the voice and grit her teeth in annoyance. "Kaha thi tu, mai tabse pareshan ho rahi hu teri vajah se, poora hotel dhund liya maine" The brunette said going towards the black haired who looked at her confused. "But mai to room me thi tabse" She said jingling the room keys in front of the brunette's face. 

(Translation- "Where were you, I am worried for you from last hour, I've searched the whole hotel fo ryou"............. "But I was in our room for all the time")

"Nahi thi to vaha, mai tujhe room me dhunde gayi, tujhe inti aavaz lagayi-" "By the way one more thing" Abhinav coughed gaining everyone's attention. "I guess you mistook our room to be yours and were shouting like a banshee in our room. Just wanted to tell" He smiled at the girl who turned red from both anger and embarrassment. 

(Translation- "No you weren't there, I did went to the room to search for you-")

"TO TUMHARI AKAL GHAAS CHARNE GAYI THI KYA? TABSE KUCH BOLTE KYU NAHI?? SAB PATA HAI AUR MAUNI BABA BAN KE BETHE HO" She shouted throwing a random stone at him.Gaurangi looked at the girl and the boy with a done face. "Omg, kaisi pagal aurat hai ye" Abhinav said flinching at the small stones being thrown at him. 

(Translation- "THEN DID YOUR BRAIN WENT ON A VACCATION THAT YOU COULDN'T THINK OF TELLING ME THIS BEFORE. YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND PRETEND TO BE A STATUE"......... "Omg what a mad woman")

"Bas kar behen, ho gaya. Usse aadhe pathar lag bhi nahi rahe" Gaurangi sighed holding the girl's hand. Aarna glared at the boy while panting hard, "Ye dono langoor new york se nahi pagal khane se chut ke aaye hai" She said crossing her hands over her chest. 

(Translation- "Chill sister, its ok. Half of the stones aren't even hitting him"............. "These two monkeys didn' came from new york, they ran out of the mental asylum")

"Tabhi mai sochu aap itni familiar kyu lag rahi hai, ab yaad aaya, aapko ghar ke pass wale zoo me dekha. Lekin aapko bahar kisne aane diya" A new voice came from behind her. Gaurangi face palmed herself, "This is going to be a long one" She whispered under her breath looking at her bestfriend now turning the glare at the newcomer. 

(Translation- "Oh that's why I thought why do you seem so familiar. Now I remember I saw you in the zoo near to ou house. But how who let you out?")

"I guess hume chalna chahiye" Gaurangi smiled awkwardly tardly pulling her bestfriend who yanked her hand away, "Aise kaise jana chahiye, darti hu mai kya inse. Aise aise ko bohot dekha hai maine" The brunette said going closer to the basketball player, and staring straight at him in his eyes. 

(Translation- "I guess we should go"........... "Why should I go like this, am I afraid of them? I have seen a lot of people like these")

"Bohot maja aata hai na, dusro ke kaam me taang ladane ka" The brunette said through gritted teeth. The boy moved closer and looked down at her with a smirk, "Aapko jab itna irritated aur gusse me dekhte hai na, to dil ki har khwahish poori ho jati hai", he leaned down to match her height.

(Translation- "It's a lot of fun, isn't it, interfering in someone else's business?"................ "When I see you so irritated and angry, every desire of my heart gets fulfilled.")

The two of them stood close to each other their nose almost touching. "Rok lijiye apni bestfriend ko, kahi kuch ho na jaye" Abhinav whispered in Gaurangi's near causing her to flinch and hold her heart. "Don't ever do this again I swear" She sighed going towards her bestfriend but was stopped by the manager. 

(Translation- "Stop your bestfriend, or else who knows what might happen")

"Shh! Don't disturb them. Kya pata do single log double ho jaye" He snickered swinging his hands over her shoulder. The black haired looked at her bestfriend who was too stubborn to back away, and sighed to herself. 

(Translation- "Shh! Don't disturb them, Who knows two single people will become double")

"Aise mat dekhiye, pyar ho jayega aapko humse" Satvat snickered going back to his original height. "Aisi langoor si shakal se kisko pyar hoga" The brunette scoffed rolling her eyes. "Well ab mai kar bhi kya sakta hu jab India me achi cheezon ki kadar nahi hoti. New york me ladkiyan meri ek jhalak dekhne ke liye taras jati hai" Satvat said fixing the collar of his kurta with a proud smile. 

(Translation- "Don't look at me like that, or else you'll fall in love with me"............... "Oh who'll fall in love with a monkey face"............. "Well, what can I do now when good things are not appreciated in India? The girls in New York yearn to catch a glimpse of me")

"Oh please, Aisi shakal ke liye koi ladki tarse, nice joke man, tum apni standup comedy bhi shuru kar sakte ho" Aarna said patting his shoulder and nodding her head. The athlete grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him with his chest pressed against her and his other hand resting on her waist. 

(Translation- "Oh please, a girl longs for such a face, nice joke man, you can also start your own standup comedy")

Gaurangi gasped cupping her mouth with her hands, her eyes wide like a saucer. "Bola tha maine, chup chap nikal le yaha se" She whispered against her mouth. "And this everyone, is called romance, which you have never experience and kya pata kar bhi pao ya nahi" The manager said spreading out his hand motioning the scene in front. 

The brunette's situation was similar to her bestfriend. She stared at the boy in front of her with wide eyes. "Itni surprised kyu hai, mujhe to laga aapne mere jaisi ko bohot dekha hai" He whispered causing his breath to fan on her face. The brunette still in shock remained still in his arms causing the boy to chuckle and removed his hands, with no change in their position. 

(Translation- "Why are you this surprised? I thought you've handled many like me?")

"Abe o ghode ki poonch, kya kya karta hai. Bechare yaha kitne single log bethe hai , kyu sabko jealous karva raha hai" Abhinav said bringing out the two from their own world. 

(Translation- "Oh you donkey's tail, what are you doing? There so many single people sitting here, why are you making them jealous?")

Aarna gained her composure and glared at Satvat. "Don't do this ever again, I swear don't" She said before running away from the garden. The athlete chuckled ruffling his hair. 

"Kya baat hai bro, kya show tha. Mai to kehta hu kisi ko paise kharch karke movie dekhne ki jaroorat hi kya" Shubham laughed patting the athlete's back who rolled his eyes in response. Gaurangi stood there with dozen of thoughts in her mind. "How many shocks am I going to get this day?" She sighed going to follow her bestfriend. 

"Are by the way, Gaurangi" Shubham called out the girl who turned to look at him. "Aaj shaam ko Aarna ko leke main garden area me aa jana, Is hafte ki musical night hai" he said, waving at her, to which she nodded and waved back. 

"Sunshineee~~" Gaurangi sung entering the room whistling. "Ek shabd aur mai tujhe khidki se niche phek dungi" Aarna warned glaring at the black haired who snickered sitting next to brunette. "That was sooo romantic broo, like didn't you wanted to experience these romcom scenes after reading them in book" The younger chuckled nudging her bestfriend. 

(Translation- "One word and I'm going to throw you out of that window")

"Shut up" The older groaned hiding her face in her hands, her hairs creating a curtain around. "Omgg, is my bestfriend blushing" Gaurangi laughed hitting the girl's back multiple times. "Gaurangi shant ho ja" Aarna said looking at the younger with a red face with a serious look. 

Gaurangi smirked raising her brows, which caused the older to hide her face in the younger's neck. "I want to experience it, but not with him. He's the most intolerant, insufferable, irritating, annoying, jackass, but devilishly handsome, hot, cute, pump-" Aarna stopped her rant in middle and glanced at Gaurangi who was already looking at her with a small smirk and raised eyebrows. 

"Say what again? He's the most intolerant, insufferable, irritating, annoying, but devilishly handsome, ho-" The younger broke out laughing falling on the couch while the older's became more red than before. 

"I think I am going to throw myself only out of that window" Aarna whispered crying internally. "Bro alsi enemies to lovers yaha ho raha" Gaurangi panted sititng up while taking the headrest's support. 

"Got a crush or something" The dancer asked causing Aarna to glare at her. "Shut up"

"Oh btw, shubham told that there'll be a musical night this evening"

                                    ✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅✳✺ ✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅✳✺

"So you're trying to say you both have never dated anyone before" The night had fallen way before than anyone anticipated. The garden was decorated with bright disco lights, sounds blazing from every corner causing the whole hotel to echo. There were stalls for snacks and drinks and table-chairs arranged here and there. 

One table was occupied by the bestfriend duo, who were joined by Shubham. "Why're you acting so surprise? There are still people who don't do relationships for fun y'know. You can say we believe in old school type of love" Aarna said sipping her cold coffee. "Ohh, that's actually good. Even I don't like today's trend for relationship" The manager said leaning back against his chair. 

"So you guys enjoy the night then, I'll get going " The boy said slipping out of the chair after bidding his farewell to the girls. Gaurangi sighed propping her elbow on the table resting her face. "So what are we supposed to do?" She asked looking at her bestfriend who shrugged sipping on her cold coffee. 

"I don't know. We don't even know anyone here. Maybe we can join the crowd on stage?" The older one suggested getting up from her seat. "You? And join the stage?? Are my ears working properly or am I hearing things?" Gaurangi asked getting up to follow her bestfriend going towards the food stall. 

"Oh come on, I'm always with you on the stage" Aarna said rolling her eyes. "More like standing like a statue in middle of some crazily dancing people" The dancer scoffed leaning against the tree next to the food stall. 

"Good evening mam, What would you like to have?" The person at the stall asked. "Oh a proper eye check up, mri scan of brain, good taste in men and some common sense, hope you can provide it" The person said from behind the artist.

Aarna turned around in surprise only to bump into the person. "And some dancing skills too please" Gaurangi piped in snickering when the brunette turned to glare at her. "Seriously, don't have any other work other than coming in between people's business?" Aarna asked glaring at the athlete with slightly red cheeks. 

"Are aapko ek berojgar insan se aise sawal puchne me sharam nahi aati? Dekhiye bechare ka chehra murjha gaya" Abhinav said patting his bestfriends cheek who swatted his hand away. 

(Translation- "Don't you have any shame asking such question from an unemployed person. Aww see poor guy is all sad now")

"Kyu bhai javab do, koi aur kaam nahi hai tumhe?" Abhinav snickered resting his hands on the athlete's shoulder. "Aree tum dono yaha ho aur mai tumhe pure hotel me dhund raha hu" They were joined by the manager who came towards the boys patting them on the back. 

"Aree kya kare, humare bestfriend ko koi aur kaam hi nahi dusro ke kaam me taang adane ke alava" Abhinav said wiping a fake tear off his face. 

(Translation- "Well what can I do? My bestfriend has no other work except interfering in other people's business")

"Kuch jyada nahi bol raha hai?" Satvat asked nudging the boy's side harshly. "Wah wah, jiska muh khud kabhi band nahi rehta vo ye baat bol raha hai" Aarna mocked. 

(Translation- "Aren't you speaking a bit too much now?".............. "Wow the irony , the one who's mouth never shuts is accusing others of speaking too much")

Gaurangi and shubham looked at each other and rolled their eyes on the three monkeys. "Ab jab sab sath me hai to goi game hi khel lete hai?" Shubham asked looking at everyone with hopeful eyes. 

(Translation- "Now that we're all together, let's play a game")

"Sure, I and Gaurangi are in, kya hi karenge hum dono vaise bhi" Aarna shrugged causing the black haired girl to gape at her. Shubham looked at the two boys who shrugged. 

"Ok then let's grab a seat for the spicy session of truth and dare" Shubham said sititng on the nearby chair table. "Oh come on, that's such a childish game" Gaurangi said sitting on the chair. 

"The questions' wont be" The manager said winking at her. "So I'll spin the bottle and if it lands on you, you'll have to choose between truth or dare. Now if you're unable to complete the truth or dare, you'll have to go sit away from the group for fifteen minutes" The manager said picking up a random bottle. 

"What's with the sitting away rule?" Abhinav raising his brows. "Ensuring you'll have to answer or complete the dare whatsoever"

Shubham spinned the bottle with everyone's eyes staring at it, the bottle finally stopped at Aarna who groaned. "I'll choose truth" She sighed propping her face on the table. "So are you in a relationship?" Abhinav asked, "Ye aur relationship me? Inki Shakal dekh ke bechara insan bhag jayega" Satvat snickered, resulting in the brunette to gritt her teeth in annoyance. 

(Translation- "Her? In relationship? Poor guys will run away after seeing her face")

"Bro yaha teri baat nahi ho rahi" Abhinav side eyes his bestfriend and snorted when he glared at him. "Nahi, mai kisi relationship me nahi hu" Aarna replied narrowing her eyes at the athlete who was going to speak something again. 

(Translation- "Bro we're not talking about you here"........... "No I am not in any relationship")

"Well aage badhte hai" Shubham said spinning the bottle again. This time it landed on him. "Ohk, so I'll choose dare" 

"Go on the stage and start dancing with any random person" Gaurangi said pointing at the place where few people were enjoying their time dancing their heart out. "Tch tch easy peasy task  for an extrovert like me" Shubham flicked his imaginary hair going towards the stage. 

"Wait, he's actually doing it" Aarna gasped seeing the boy joining a group of boys doing bhangra at the Punjabi song. "Need some hearing aids? He literally said it's an easy task for him" Satvat tuted shaking his head. "Can you for once stop cutting my words" The brunette asked irritatedly. "I ain't cutting no one's words, just giving some common sense to people who lack it" He smiled sarcastically at the girl who clenched her hands. 

"Well, I'm done lets continue" Shubham came settling down on his seat and spinning the bottle. This time it was Gaurangi's turn. The dancer looked at the bottle with a displeasured face, "I don't like this game, Well truth it is" She said. "What's your biggest turn-on?" Shubham asked to which the dancer choked on empty air. 

"What is the hell is wrong with you" She asked with a cringe face. "Oh come on, normal question, we're adults" The manager said leaning back against his chair. "I don't know" She said. Everyone looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Ok fine, Dancing and singing" She whispered under her breath hiding from everyone's eyes. "What did you say, we couldn't hear" Aarna said going towards her face trying to control her laughter. 

"Oh my god it's embarrassing" She said hiding her face in her hands, "Dancing and singing, now move on" She said spinning the bottle with shaking hands and an extremely red face. 

This time it stopped at Satvat, "Dare" He said ruffling his hair. "Go on the middle of the stage and start itching yourself around your sides and jump around" Aarna said with a small smirk. "Excuse me" The athlete looked at her with disbelief all over his face. 

"Good idea, you should actually let your true nature out sometimes y'know" Abhinav said patting him on the back, getting a punch on his back in return. "Hayee har koi meri peeth ke piche pada hai, kisi din bechari tut hi jayegi" The boy said massaging hai back and making eye contact with the black haired girl who quickly looked away from him. 

(Translation- "God! Why is everyone behind my back, it's for sure gonna break one day")

"I ain't doing this, never" Satvat said folding his hands. "Well then go sit somewhere alone for fifteen minutes" The manager shrugged. "Fine" He grumbled getting up from his seat. "Goddd, the precious moment of peace" Aarna exhaled deeply leaning back against the chair. 

"Ok so should we continue?" Shubham asked spinning the bottle which landed on Abhinav this time. "Aah finally I thought I'll get old sititng here idle, well safe side I'll choose truth" He said stretching his hands. "So are you in a relationship?" Aarna asked joining her hands and propping them on the table. "Relationships? Nah waste of time" The boy waved off his hand. 

"Waste of time?" Shubham asked raising his eyebrows. "Yeah like no one cares about you, not bragging but seriously everyone's just behind my money there, never felt that type of attraction and pull for anyone to be honest" He shrugged. 

"You sound like a fifty year old divorced man" Aarna whispered. "Moving on" Shubham spinned the bottle which landed on Gaurangi again. "No not again" She mumbled hitting her head on the table. "So it's dare this time of course, So go propose that boy to a dance" Shubham nudged her pointing towards a guy standing near the food stall. 

"No way I'm doing that, I'll just go sit somewhere alone" Gaurangi said getting up from her seat. "Hey don't be a coward girl, You can do it, what is he's a dancer tooo. He can accompany you for the competition" Aarna said holding the girl's hand. 

Gaurangi looked at her with a done face, "A random guy I don't even know his name or where does he live, will participate with me in the dance competition right?" She asked. 

"Kyu kya hua, why do you need a new partner" Abhinav asked. "Aap apne hotel par dhyan dijiye" Gaurangi said giving him a pointed look. 

"Well I can be your partner y'know" 

_____________________________________________________

A/N

IT'S ALMOST BEEN A MONTH OF UPDATING THIS BOOK AND ALL I'VE GOT IS 150 VIEWS 😭😭

WELL NO WORRIES, WE'LL REACH THERE SOON

BTWWW, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYY... LOL!

Here you all go with chapter-11

Make sure to vote and comment your views 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 21K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
64K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
21.2K 915 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
400K 16K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...