β˜† αΆœα΅‰α΅’ ˒ᡒⁿ ;; ᡏ. ΚΈα΅˜α΅ˆα΅ƒβ±

By dokkiwrites

k , the rich jerk? he's a son of the most successful CEO ever to exist. he is also very popular among the la... More

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ‘
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ’
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ”
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ•
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ–
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 9
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ“

43 2 0
By dokkiwrites

k's pov

" were doing a little tournament game in basketball...it's me vs. k's team," heeseung explained.

" you are going down...we're gonna clean the floors with you," k taunted.

" i don't think so but we'll see at the game itself," heeseung cocked an eyebrows.

" can i go?," yuna asked.

" go where?," himari said coming up to me.

" the little tournament," heeseung replied to her.

" oh i wanna go too," himari said happily.

" it's at 5pm today," k smirked.

" WE'LL BE THERE!!!," yuna and himari said at the same time.

yuna's pov

i was getting ready for the game this evening with my besties. we are in my room getting ready for it.

" why do you have to put on some much makeup for the game?," kami said slightly disgusted.

" we might be on camera kami," i chuckled applying my lipstick on my lips giving them a smack.

" but you're gonna sweat it all off," kami sighed.

" nope...not the products i use," i smirked and winked at her.

" whatever," she chuckled.

time skips

outfit:

"are we all ready?," i asked.

they both nodded and all head back to school for the tournament.

school gym

the three of us managed to find seats that was the second row of where the players would sit at the sidelines. i scanned the room and found heeseung on the other side of the room!

" ugh guys...we are on the wrong side!," i whined to them.

they also spotted heeseung on the other side.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!," kami yelled and facepalmed herself.

" there's no empty spots there too," iko sighed.

" then that means if heeseung's team is on the other side, then we must be on-," my eyes widened as i saw k coming over to us.

" oh you guys actually showed up...i'd thought you'd be doing some beauty stuff," he teased.

" first, that doesn't make any sense...second, i already told you that i'd be here," i rolled my eyes.

" we'll....its so sweet how your supporting me," he smirked and winked.

" WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M SUPPORTING YOU?!," i yelled at him.

" because you are on my side with all my supporters," he smirked.

" that doesn't mean i'm supporting you...you know i only came for heeseung," i rolled my eyes.

" it seems like your kinda supporting me...but it looks like your boyfriend is looking for you over there," he pointed at heeseung who look lost as he tried to spot me.

i sighed and stood up from the bleachers and slightly waved my hand due to the embarrassment. well, that earn a confused look from heeseung. i mouthed a "sorry"
to him hoping he'll understand and it seemed like he did.

he looks so good with his sleeveless jersey with his toned muscles showing. i couldn't wait to smother him in kisses.

time skips

it's 20 minutes into the game. I'm literally biting my nails because heeseung's team was 5 points behind k's team. but not really stressing because he's gonna win.

>> score: 15-20 (highest score would be 60, which equals the winners)

heeseung's pov

as i'm on the court, i had alot of thoughts going through my head about yuna. could she possibly be on k's team instead of her own boyfriend? what happened in that car ride home that made her betray me like this?....i snapped out of it knowing that she wouldn't treat me like that.

" HEESEUNG I'M OPEN!!," a player from my team yelled making me pass the ball to him.

he made a 3 pointer shot but k blocked him which made the ball go out of bound.

" AW YOU GOTTA DO BETTER THAN THAT!," k yelled teasing my team.

not gonna lie, k seems impossible to beat because he's the tallest on the court and could literally jump up blocking our ball. and his speed is incredible.

time skips

>> score: 40-55

author's pov

heeseung's team is no where near k's team. but they were catching up. but due to k's speed and agility, yuna was afraid that k's team would possibly win. but she shook it off knowing that its any man's game and she immediately thought that this was just a friendly pointless game but that means afterwards, she would have to muster up to heeseung afterwards if things go south.

" k is insane on the court," kami sighed.

" i know...he's too cocky which makes me hate him even more," yuna rolled her eyes.

" yea, i hope heeseung's team win," iko pouted.

" ISN'T MY BABY GREAT??!!," himari teased.

" gosh she's so annoying," yuna whispered to kami and iko.

" COME ON HEESEUNG!!," i yelled over himari causing her to glare at me as well as everyone else.

heeseung quickly looked over at yuna and smirked.

" DON'T GET ALL COCKY NOW, I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT OUT SO YOU COULD SIT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND," k teased him.

" OH DO YOU HAVE A BIG MOUTH TO TALK!, I'M STILL GONNA MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU," heeseung smirked and finally had the ball.

but as he was about to shoot, the bell went off, signaling that it was now halftime.

yuna's pov

we have a 30 minute intermission where people can take a break and eat something.

" you guys go ahead, i gotta go talk to heeseung," i told the girls.

" ok...did you want us to buy you something?," iko asked.

" um just a water thanks," i told them. they nodded and left while i went to heeseung.

i waited by the locker room for heeseung to come out and he eventually did.

"hey beautiful," he came out all sweaty with a towel around his shoulder.

"hey hot guy....you were amazing out there," i smiled.

" really? despite the 15 point difference?," he chuckled.

" yes but you could still possibly win," i gave him a half smile.

" true but we'll see," he sighed.

" i'm sorry for sitting on the wrong side, there wasn't any seats left on your side," i pouted.

" i understand it's okay love don't worry about it," he chuckled and pecked my lips.

" i would hug you but your all sweaty," i pouted causing him to laugh.

and then we were met with the guy himself....

" YO! GIRLS AREN'T ALLOWED HERE!," k yelled coming out the locker room with literally no shirt on.

not gonna lie, k has a ripped and defined body.

" omg dude, putting on a shirt wouldn't hurt," i covered my eyes.

" that's why girls are not allowed here," k winked and moved his chest making my eyes widen.

" CAN YOU GO AWAY?!," heeseung yelled at k and he rolled his eyes leaving.

" he's so annoying," i rolled my eyes.

" very," heeseung sighed.

" anyways...i just want you to know that no matter what happens in the game, i'll still love you hee," i smiled at heeseung.

" aw i love you too and i will try to win this game for you," he smiled and kissed me.

time skips

the game started back up and it was now heeseung's ball. i was literally biting my nails throughout the last half of the game. heeseung shot the ball but missed.

" YOU GOTTA STEP YOUR GAME UP!," k yelled at him and heeseung rolled his eyes.

heeseung was chewing on his upper lip and i was the only one who knew what that meant... he's getting very upset. i'm guessing by k's side comments.

"uh oh...it looks like hee is gonna snap," i sighed.

" h-how do you know?," iko asked me.

" chewing his upper lip means he's upset and gonna say something," i sighed in frustration.

heeseung's pov

i couldn't take the side comments from k anymore. he's literally an athlete who should show good sportsmanship but he's doing the complete opposite.

" TIME OUT!!," i yelled at the referee and he blew the whistle.

" why are you calling timeout girly?," k teased me.

" BECAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND I'M NOT A GIRL!," i snapped at k.

" you're tired of me?," k furrowed his eyebrows.

" what did i even do?," k played innocent and dumb.

" WHAT KIND OF TEAM CAPTAIN INSULTS THE OTHER TEAM, THATS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF GOOD SPORTMANSHIP!!," i exclaimed.

all k did was laugh which made me pissed off. it seems like he wasn't even listening to me.

" THAT'S IT! I QUIT THE GAME!," i yelled dropping the ball.

" WHAT?! YOU CAN'T JUST QUIT THE GAME!," k yelled angrily.

" WELL I JUST DID!," i yelled back.

yuna's pov

i'm glad he decided to quit because i wouldn't want him to be even more furious and plus the game was getting boring anyways because of k's insults.

" OH YEAH?," k yelled and walking over to his side and the next thing i knew, k's lips were placed on mine.

he broke the kiss with a mischievous smirked earning a slap from me.

" WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!," i yelled angrily.

before k spoke, he was hit with a right hook from heeseung and a fight broke out between the two.

i tried to break up the fight, but it was too intense for me so kami broke it up but literally picking heeseung's up by his shirt. himari came to k's side while i went to heeseung.

" hee! are you alright?," i tried to observe his body.

"GET OFF OF ME!," he exclaimed shrugged me off of him and he left out.

i was completely shocked by his action just now, because he acted that way towards me. i don't know if I should go to him or not. i just decided to give him a little space.

" BY DEFAULT, K'S TEAM WINS THE GAME!," the referee yelled.

everyone cheered.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME BABE?!," i saw himari hit k repeatedly.

" YOU'VE GOT SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING TO DO!!," i yelled at him.

all he did was have that stupid smile on his bloody face.

before he spoke, he was already escorted to the principals office by the security guards.

courtyard

i spotted heeseung kicking rocks at the courtyard and decided to go up to him.

"h-hee?," my voice croaked.

" yuna, i want to be alone right now," he made himself clear.

" i-i know but i just wanted to say that the kiss was completely absurd and didn't mean anything," i reassured him.

" what happened between the two of you in that car ride home last night?," he asked all of the sudden.

" nothing!," i sighed.

" really nothing?," he cocked an eyebrow.

" yes! his mom was driving, i was in the back seat and he was in the front seat, nothing more," i explained.

he sighed.

" he just pulled that stunt to make you mad and for you to continue the game," i explained.

" yeah you're right...ugh he evil can he be?!," he exclaimed.

" very evil," i commented.

" i'm sorry for pushing you off like that, i was just lost and angry in the moment and you know i'm not like that," he snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me in for a hug.

" i know...i'm not mad at you," i rubbed his back in circles.

" now let's get you patched up," i said pulling out a handkerchief.

" thanks beautiful," he smiled.

" of course," i smiled.

" oh no!," i gasped.

" what?!," his eyes widened.

" i left my water bottle under the bleachers," i pouted.

" i'll get you another one," he chucked.

continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 35 16
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 16! SO DON'T JUDGE THE SHITTY WRITING! Y/N moves from America to Japan due to her dad's job. She moves from one place to...
386K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right πŸ₯΅" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
125K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
138 2 25
Where Yeosang friends got caught up with his trouble but his friend did not mind since they love trouble anyway. For some people, being rich seems fu...