N x Reader (Murder Drones)

Por hyper_duck

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH So this is just season one, except you are in it and you and N have mutual feelings... M谩s

An Angsty Teen
A/N
A/N
Gin Rummy
Uzi Needs a Time Out
A/N
I-
Buddies Chillin'

Preface

586 11 4
Por hyper_duck

"Are you ok?"

I awoke to nothing but dust and bright, yellow eyes staring into mine, they had a soft and worried look.

I felt my body twisted up and possibly severed on a cold snow mound.

I sat up. "Where are we..?"

Pain surged through my body and I limply fell over again.

For your name, choose the first letter! But, if your name begins with a letter that is already used in the show, then use the first letter of your middle name, last name, nickname, etc,.

"Y/N!"

My surroundings cleared up and I saw N bending over me.

"N? What's going on? What are we doing here?"

"I don't know, I can't remember anything. A-Are you sure you're ok? Your wings don't look too good." He pointed right above me with a grimace.

I wearily looked up to see my wings torn apart with many holes in them. I made an anxious noise. I saw N's sympathetic expression and quickly tried to change my mood.

"It's fine, it'll regenerate." I told him reassuringly.

"Stay here, I'll go look for J and V." He stood up, then spread his wings and made one big flap, which sent him shooting through the snowy, dark sky.

I stared up after him as I laid there helplessly, waiting for my lost and busted up body parts to grow back.

***

About 20 minutes later I could feel my body parts coming back then I slowly got up and dusted myself off.

"N's been gone a while." I thought. "It's strange of him to seem that worried about me, we never even really talk to each other much." I stood there and pondered for a moment longer, then heard whooshing noises which were unmistakably metal wings.

V and J landed a few yards in front of me with N a little distance behind them. Snow was scattered across their optical screens.

"What is this junky planet?" J rudely asked N, rubbing off her face.

"I'm not sure." He put a hand to his chin in deep thought.

"Y'know, J, you could've asked a little more politely considering he was just looking for you because he was worried about you." I put a hand on my hip then pointed at her with my long, metal claws.

I could see N getting nervous in the background as J rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, should we look around?" I suggested.

"I am getting hungry." V remarked.

"Great. You and J go look for food while me and N will investigate over here."

"Why are you talking like that? You're not the leader of the squad." J asked, seeming frustrated.

"Just a suggestion." I shrugged. "I mean, unless if you wanna starve."

J growled then spread her wings and flew up with V.

Sorry for the short chapter :p

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

347K 4.2K 157
This book is old, so like the first 40 or so chapters are pretty bad and such. I'm going on 16 and started this at 12. This is starting to use all pr...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
20.4K 368 9
Amelia salvatore is the second oldest of the salvatore family, she is a 165 years old and her brothers think she's dead that is until now. The timeli...
191K 2.9K 67
Hello and what's up every one? This is AyakaLuigi5658. Since I have bought the game, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, I've been thinking that I would make...