Welcome to Alphea Adelheid

By MrNijimura

A young boy who uses the online alias Adelheid gets transported into the world of Winx Club after she makes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Redemption
Chapter 4
Authors Q/A
Soar To Hell.

Apprehension

9 1 0
By MrNijimura

"Adelheid.... What are you doing?" Musa asked. "Pest control." They were all shocked to see a colossal serpent killed like it was a simple roach. "This thing is filled to the brim with dark magic and I decided to get rid of it."he said while still pretending his arms were cuffed.

"The Trix did this." one of them said. "The Trix? Are they the bastards who sent this thing, now my clothes are torn because of them.... Someone put great effort and thought into making these tailored to my preferences. I will not let their work be tarnished and leave them unharmed." he said with a fiery determination in his eyes "You like the clothes I made you?" the blonde one said "Of course. Can I ask what your name is?" he asked. "My names Stella, I'm SOOOO glad someone genuinely appreciates my designs." Place your bets now, are they gonna end up together. "I sense a warm presence within you. What magic do you posses?" he asked. "Well, it's really not special you know." Stella said. "I insist, I'd like to know."he said. Stella stood there awkwardly and tried to put together a coherent sentence. "Whilst you were stuttering, I had time to figure out what it was. You posses sun magic, am I correct? " he asked "OH MY DAYS, how did you know?" she asked. Adelheid smiled. "Well your smile says it all. You shine like a thousand suns so it was a dead giveaway." he said. "He's a keeper" Stella whispered to Techna who nodded in agreement.

He and a girl with orange hair locked eyes. He could see anger and distrust behind her eyes. "Hey, girl with the orange hair... What's your name." he asked. She scoffed and turned her back. "Well I'll nickname you Red Hot Chilli Pepper. Since you have some pretty strong flames." he said with his most innocent smile. The others chuckled but she was far from amused. "Lady with the beautiful flowers in her hair, what's your story?" he asked. She shyly smiled. "Don't think your tricks will work on me you know. My names Flora by the way. I'm the fairy of plant life." she said. "Well.... I'm not a plant expert. But I have a seed YOU might want." He's actually shooting his shot. "Oh my, we've only just met... I think it's too early for that." Flora said. "The majestic and beautiful black queen with the amazing physique. What's up with you?" he asked. "You're a forward one." she replied. "Well, I have to be forward because you can't just go backwards when you dance." he said. "Okay charmer boy, don't think I'll be soft on you. It's Aisha, fairy of wives." For an idiot, he's charismatic.

"Well, now that we're all properly acquainted. You can take me in." he said. "Red.... I can sense anger... Wanna release it?" Adelheid asked. She turned her head to him. "A friendly 1v1, I'll hold back don't worry." he said "Okay." she replied.

She launched the first attack. "Tynix, dragon's fury!" A huge dragon shaped fireball, he tried to dodge it but it came back. "Bloom, stop!" Aisha said. "Bloom... What a pretty name for a pretty girl. I might be slightly scorched but don't worry. Nothing too serious." he said. "....." Bloom was dead silent and still kept attacking. "Magical Awakening : Lava's requiem." A large dome appeared and everything within it was consumed by lava. Everyone surely thought he was dead. "Bloom!! Stop!! " Musa shouted.

She tore down the Awakening . There was obsidian outline of Adelheid.... No bloody way. "That actually stings you know. You could do some serious damage with that technique you know." Adelheid said while breaking out of the obsidian.

"Do you need a hand?" Flora asked. No, not really. I'll get out right about... NOW!" he broke the obsidian with one thrust. He looked at Bloom. "No one has tried to burn and burry me alive before. What an experience!" Bloom smiled a little bit. "You know, you guys seem pretty alright. So... How can I help you guys out? Who do I need to whoop?" he asked.

"We first need to take you to the Headmistress Faragonda." Aisha said "You've caused a lot of trouble."Musa added. "Okie dokie." When Adelheid stood up he realized the fact he was once again.... butt naked. They all stared at him "Nice flute." Musa said. "Any of you wanna play it?" Adelheid asked. "We all have boyfriends." He frowned and got up.

And yes, he walked to the dorm where his stuff was butt naked. And he was not in any way shape or form ashamed. In an all girls and strut down the halls in his birthday suit. He was owning it and definitely enjoying the attention. He got dressed and was escorted to the Headmistress' office. "Hey can I ask you something." Bloom asked. "Ask away Chilli Pepper." he said. "Are you still alive?" she asked. His pulse was faint and he was a tad bit pale but nothing to make anyone assumes he's part of the undead. "I should be, if not. Being immortal seems fun. I remember seeing a blue light.... My face had been melted off and I fell into a hole. Next thing you know, I woke up here." he said. Bloom held her arm, it was still bleeding. "Bring me your arm." She reluctantly let him hold it. "Close your eyes." he said. She hesitated but obeyed. He rubbed her forearm and blew on it. "Open your eyes." he said. She was stunned to see her arm all healed.

"Are you a healer?" she asked. "I don't know. I really don't." he said while looking around. Bloom stopped. "We're here." she said. She looked worried, Adelheid didn't understand why but he'd soon find out. Bloom seemed to be concerned about what awaited him on the other side of the door. She knew something he didn't

"I brought him Headmistress Fargonda." Bloom said "Be careful."Bloom whispered in his ear. "Take a seat." She was inspecting him, looking at every inch of him with a sense of distrust. "What can I do for you ma'am? " he asked "Tell me, just who are you?" she asked while spinning her pen "I've already said this before, my name is Adelheid. I come from the human world." he said while looking irritated. "You certainly aren't human." she replied. "How so?"

"For starters, your magic surpasses human capabilities. Even surpassing Bloom who's also from the human world. A wielder of the Dragon Flame at full power. Another thing, you're untrained and there's a perfect balance of dark magic and light magic. Your eye..... It's unnatural. " Headmistress Fargonda made very valid points "Maybe..... But I mean no harm. I'm actually on your side." he replied. "Prove it." He was puzzled now. "How can I prove it to you?" he asked. "Win a fight with 6 of our strongest fairies and 6 specialists of Red Fountain . A 12 on one."

He laughed and laughed to the point where he could barely breathe. "Okay, okay. I can do that. Anything else? " He was still dying of laughter. "Win the fight without using unnecessary force." Headmistress Fargonda said. "Sure why not. I'll let them tucker themselves out and claim my win."

The fight would be out in a forest. It was dense and Adelheid casually strutted to the battle grounds. Everyone began booing him but he smiled and waved like royalty. There was a crown on his head that no one could see.

"HIIIIIYYYYAAAA!! I never thought we'd fight again Red. Oh, who are those bozos in blue with the goofy ass haircuts?" They all turned to look at him "They're from a neighboring school. A school for people born without magic. And also, their our boyfriends." It snapped. His eye was glowing a shade of ghastly shade of blue "Oh... they must be super lucky." he said.

"So we're all familiar with the rules?" Headmistress Fargonda asked. We all nodded. "Now.. Fight." Normally he had a playful attitude when fighting but he simply stood menacingly staring them down. One with medium blonde hair charged at him "SKY NO!!" Bloom said. Adelheid held his throat and slammed him into the ground without hesitation. "So... Blooms with you?" he asked. He muttered something. "I'll take that as a yes. I would never want to break my friends heart so stay down so I don't have to take it farther. Bloom is my friend so I'll leave you alive. Understand?" he asked. He passed out and he let go

Adelheid turned to look at the others with a demonic glare."Sky!! You bastard!!" One with a scythe and purple hair came towards him."He disarmed him and broke his weapon with his bare hands."I'll never let you harm Musa. You monster." he shouted. He threw him across the forest without a hint of emotion. He landed in a lake. Adelheid looked down and walked away. "Just where do you think you're going?" Headmistress Faragonda asked. "This is stupid. I'm outta here."he replied.

He walked away with his fists in his pockets. He didn't want to hurt his friends by killing their boyfriends so he put his own pride aside for their happiness. They were all incompetent and far weaker than them. What did they see in them? He would never know. He couldn't care less about what Headmistress Fargonda thought of him. He wanted to help them and that's what mattered.

He saw the Specialists Academy. He gathered a ball of dark magic at his finger tip and aimed it at the center. It was a small ball but packed enough force to wipe out a city. Instead he fired it at a forest and the explosion echoed throughout the area. He put his hood up and kept walking.

Three girls appeared before him, he could sense dark magic from them and he knew immediately they weren't fairies. "Hey, we saw the fireworks show you put on a moment ago. We could use someone like you." He spat at the ground. "Just who the hell are you?" he asked. "Boy, you certainly do a ask a lotta questions. Just come with us and no one needs to get hurt." one of them said. "So, you really think your pathetic asses can even scratch me . You really are delusional." They all laughed. "We can't hurt you but we can certainly hurt your friends who you love SOOOO much." Adelheid knew what he had to do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 26
Lilly is a kind hearted girl who is shy and quiet. She's used to change and was forced to move around a lot as a kid, what happens when your life tur...
33K 917 20
!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVIEWED...
637 7 7
for Winx Club fans,mostly for Tecna and Timmy shippers! Synopsis:Timmy Windez was a Techno Keyboard player, he was the best and the youngest Musician...
7.9K 54 74
It's the original story just some scenes added and edited. Y/n is a 16-year-old girl that has the abilities of the Water Stars, ice, the power of th...