Redemption

Adelheid clicked his teeth and the blood became a strong acid that trapped them. The mysterious figure lifted his hand and yelled "ENOUGH!"
The acid disappeared and revealed both of their burnt bodies with holes in them. Adelheid still bled out but kept attacking throwing everything he had at him. The deafening roar of his blasts could shatter reinforced plexiglass easily. The blows never stopped and the figure kept dodging to.

"Whoa you're good." Aisha said. They just had a sparring match. Or just Aisha trying to survive Adelheids attacks. Her waves negated his fire but everything else hit and it hit hard. "How do you like my new move?" Adelheid asked. Aisha clutched her left arm. "It's something alright." she said. "What do you call this fighting style?" she asked. "Honjutsu." he replied. "It's clever how you thought of strengthening your blows with magic. And creating claws, genius stuff." Aisha said. "You might be more than a playboy, an intelligent fighter." she added.

Adelheid rushed at the figure and began slugging. The figure took a punch to the gut and became less mobile. He began slashing with claws and tore the man's chest open revealing a cosmic void.."Honjutsu is a form of martial arts that no one will ever surpass. Now time for this madness to end! Beast fang." Adelheid clawed and clawed, almost ripping the man to shreds and prepared to combo into "Red Bull!" The punches connected and he the barrage went on for a minute and before the final punch landed. His hand froze mid air. "Good grief, you were much stronger than I anticipated." Adelheid fell unconscious.

Adelheid woke up on a table, he was strapped down and numb from the neck down. "Adelheid, oh poor Adelheid. Young but with so much pride. You're pathetic. You couldn't control your emotions or power. Now you lost your lover? Are you happy? Bloom is still alive, that illusion was meant to awaken a new type of power within you. Born from grief, broken dreams and a blood sacrifice. That blood was your own. You've acquired the Reaper's Heart. It's not your limit but at least it should make you a bit stronger. " Adelheid had no clue was this "awakening" did to him.

Hours passed and Adelheid regained feeling and the straps came loose. He rose and looked in a mirror. There were markings around his eyes, going under his eyes. His skin was white, pure white. Deathly white. He was clothed in leather pants, a jacket and a black cape. His once hazelnut hair was grey. He grew taller by a few inches and had soulless eyes. He looked like a zombie. Dead.

He wandered around, he seemed to be in a never ending castle . The halls were dark and eerie. Only a few torches here and there. He heard the floor board creak. He rapidly blinked his eyes and there was light. He looked and realized he was being followed. "Just who the hell are you?!" Adelheid saw a woman with pale skin and stitches around her neck. She was tall and skinny. "How can you see me?" she hissed. "The lights are on and your black dress sticks out like a sore thumb." he said "If you're here to kill me or do whatever type nosferatu bullshit. Good luck." he said "You... know Lord Nosferatu? You must be undead royalty.... Countess Oxana, daughter of Count Dracula. At your service." she curtsied and did her best not to look like the creep who wanted to siphon his blood a moment ago. He looked at her and walked away. Adelheid kept walking and walked into a room, the same faceless man was there."What's your name?" he asked. The man looked at him. "Genos ..." he said. Adelheid never heard such a name. But he didn't question. "Can I ask you something Adelheid?" Genos asked. "Sure." he replied "That illusion of Bloom I created, is that how you about her?" he asked. Adelheid sighed "Of course, I'd love nothing more to go back to the way things were." Every bit of emotion he's displayed was genuine. The pain in his voice was real. The tears were completely authentic.

Adelheid walked through the halls to clear his mind. "Adelheid." Genos said. Adelheid's heart almost stopped. He had gotten a scare to say the least. If he wasn't dead... He would've died.
"Adelheid, get some rest. We have a lot to do tomorrow. Oxana will show you to your room." he said. Adelheid was still flustered. Eternos walked away leaving Adelheid in the hallway. He kept walking and calling for Oxana. She was nowhere to be seen. "Oxana! Oxana!" Adelheid yelled. "Yes milord." Adelheid got an even bigger fright than before. He walked with Oxana and stared at the paintings. The silence was ghostly. It may have looked like they wanted to speak to each other but none of them had anything to say to one another.