His Grumpy Wife

Bởi SpoKensoulll

________________________________ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous wit... Xem Thêm

Characters❤
Claiming whats mine!
Being there , where i always wanted to!
Woh kon thii!!
Humhe apko jaana hai...
Hum yeah kaise bhul saktein hein
that's why.....I am the quéen
ap apna khayal rakha karein
i take my revenge in my own sweet way..
alisha ji....
pranam rani sa
Baache hum hai apke sath
ab hum apko yaad rahenge
becoz no one fuckin cares
Ji
Haa ji
humne toh sach maan liya
Good Night Aniket ji
Future Mrs Maheshwari
I am sorry Aniket ji
Ap dur rehein mujhse
Ap chinta mat kariye
humhe ap pasand hai
thank you i loved them!
you did the right thing
i would wait till eternity
i am their for you
Ap humhe ache lagne lage hai
jii
I AM ALISHA SINGHANIA
ANIKET
what if I told you that I like you too tab
abhi abhi toh ap mili thi hume
haasshh
the first kiss
Samosa
Shaadi ki taarik
Like a sunset
Banoraa
Sagaiiii!!!
Shaadi ki Shehnai
Mama Phere
Saat Vachan
Ghria Pravesh

apke liye

83 6 2
Bởi SpoKensoulll

Alisha knew exactly who to call. No one could navigate the treacherous waters of wardrobe selection better than her best friend, Aaradhaya. Hitting the speed dial button,

The phone buzzed in Aaradhaya's hand, displaying Alisha's name. As she picked up, a playful yet frantic tone met her ears,
"Aaru, duckss!"

"Kis ki body gad ni hai?" Aaradhaya immediately switched to serious mode, "Duck" being their code word for anything urgent... Alisha chuckled softly, used to her friend's dramatic first assumption. A chuckle from Alisha eased her initial panic.

"Ash, why are you laughing? Matlab matter kuch jyada level pe serious nahi hai ," Aaradhaya chided, her sternness laced with playfulness

"Arre, Aru, it is important!" Alisha countered, a tinge of impatience creeping into her voice. "I have a date tonight, and I have no idea what to wear!"

A stunned silence followed before Aaradhaya exploded, "Hold on a minute! THE ALISHA SINGHANIYA has a date?!"

"And by the way," she continued, her voice laced with playful suspicion, "who exactly are you going with? Don't tell me it's a solo date – the one in which you believe self-love is important and all the other shit…"

"Arre baba, listen na !" Alisha interrupted, her voice gaining urgency. "It's not a solo date, although self-love is important.....I'm going with Aniket ji."

Aaradhaya's jaw practically hit the floor. "Acha acha… EK MIN AP ANIKET BHAI KE SATH DATE PE JA REHI HAI?? UNHONE PUCH LIYE APSE DATE PE JANE KE LIYE AND APNE HAA KARDI!?? "

"Apparently, yes," Alisha stammered, her voice betraying a hint of nervousness while she air quoted the word "bhai" . "I'm going on a date with your 'bhai,' but actually, I asked him out, not the other way around."

Aaradhaya's bewildered voice rose, "YOU asked him out?!" This was certainly not the news she expected to hear first thing in the morning.... She might require a coffee after this conversation and apparently Alisha might also require a masala tea after this conversation because the way Aaradhaya was speaking she knew there was going to be a headache building up

"Listen to me first, okay? You come over, and I'll tell you the whole story, even the part about realizing I might like him…" Alisha trailed off, a blush creeping up her cheeks before ending the call.

Aaradhaya sat there, the phone still in her hand, processing the unexpected news. A date with Aniket? Alisha, the ever-so-independent one, confessing her feelings? This called for an emergency bestieeee meeting, complete with snacks, gossip, and probably a wardrobe raid. The day had just taken an exciting turn, and Aaradhaya wouldn't have it any other way.....

As solitude enveloped Alisha, a wave of overthinking washed over her. "This isn't me," she thought, "going on dates with strangers." isn't my forte.  While Aniket wouldn't be categorized as entirely unknown, He had stepped into the role of protector, offering a sense of security that felt strangely akin to what her mother and Aaradhaya provided. Yet, the weight of the unknown loomed large

Pushing aside the negative thoughts, Alisha decided to surrender the decision to a higher power, her protector. HER MAHADEV she looked up towards the sky and muttered a silent prayer "mahadev ap jante hai... humne apni jindagi ki dori apke haathon mein kab ki rakh di thi toh ab apse hume yeah hei asha hai ki jo bhi hoga humare sath acha hei hoga kyunki ap toh humare baba hai na ap Humare sath galat toh nahi hei hone denge hume ap pr itna toh bharosa hai"

•♫•♬•♬•♫

Aniket could barely contain his excitement for the date. It was an unexpected move from Alisha, but he was thrilled that their relationship was progressing. He rushed home from work, eager to get started on a gift for her. He knew she was bringing something for him, and he wanted to reciprocate the gesture.

As he rummaged through the kitchen, his mother, Nalini, caught him in the act. "Ap yeah kya kar rehin hain aniket.. Abhi just kitchen humne saf karaaya tha ," she chided.

"Hum kuch banane ka soch rehin hein par hume samjh nahi aa reha hai ki hum kya banye kuch sujhav hei de dijiye jab ab ap aa gayi hai rasode mein toh," he replied, hugging her from behind.

Nalini smiled knowingly. "Alisha ko milk cake bahut pasand hai " she said. "Why don't you make her that? She'll be delighted."

Aniket's ears turned red. He glanced around the kitchen, then whispered to his mother, "maate apko kaise pata ki hum jo kuch bhi bana rehein hein woh Alisha ji ke liye hei hai kisi aur ke liye bhi toh ho sakta hai na ?"

Just then, Meera Chachi entered the kitchen. "Bahane banae ki koi jarurat nahi hai apki. Muskarahat sab bayan kar rehi hai " she said with a teasing smile. "Apke chehre oe jo yeah chamak hai na woh saaf saaf bata rehi hai ki yeah sab khichdi kiske liye pakai ja rehi hai ."

Khyati Chachi joined in the fun. "Aur nahi toh kya ," she said. " itne dino se bujhi hui bulb bane ghum rehe the... aj 440volt ki Tubelight wali smile lekar ghum rahein hein ap!!"

Aditya, ever the loyal brother , the soilder with a shinning armor came to Aniket's defense. "Okay, ladies, ab bahut hogayi ap sab ki kitty party ab ap jaa sakti hai bhai yaha se sambhal lenge ."

Aniket laughed and shooed his family away joining aditya . "Thanks for the help, everyone," he said. "But I think I can take it from here."

With a renewed sense of purpose, Aniket set to work on the milk cake. He knew it was a simple dish, but he wanted to make it perfect. As he poured the batter into the pan, he couldn't help but think about Alisha. He imagined her face when she saw the cake, her smile when she tasted it.

He knew this date was a big deal, not just for him, but for Alisha too. It was a chance for them to take their relationship to the next level.

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦
As Aniket arrived at the mansion, Kaveri Devi, Alisha's grandmother, caught his attention. She was engrossed in conversation with someone, but Aniket, consumed by anticipation for Alisha, gave it little thought. Kaveri Devi, noticing his arrival, gestured for him to sit.

Before she could speak, Alisha descended the stairs, leaving Aniket speechless. He had seen her in traditional attire numerous times, but the sight before him was breathtaking. Dressed in a baby blue anarkali, its simplicity only accentuated her elegance, she resembled a celestial vision. Aniket felt his jaw drop, unable to tear his gaze away.

Following Alisha, Aaradhaya hopped down the stairs and stood beside Aniket. Just as Alisha reached the last step, Kaveri Devi's voice cut through the air, "Ap aise kapde pehen ke kaha ja rehi hai ap hone wali rani hai  kaam se kaam uss pad ka toh lihaj rakh leti ap!! "

Aniket, his face hardening, leaned towards Aaradhaya and whispered, "we don't like her."

"The feeling is mutual, bhai from Alisha's side too," Aaradhaya replied with a scowl.

Before Alisha could respond, Aniket stepped forward, his voice firm yet respectful. "Kaki sa ," he addressed Kaveri Devi, "Ap toh Rajsamand ki reh chuki rani sa hai toh hum itne toh jante hai ki ap Rajsamand ki Rani sa se aise baat nahi kar sakti hai ap yeah ek tarah ki apmanjanak baat hai rajsamand ki rajsinghasan ke prati ..." He looked towards Alisha and said "chalein Rani sa "

This was unprecedented. While Alisha had previously rendered Kaveri Devi speechless on occasion, this was the first time anyone else had dared to challenge the matriarch. Kaveri Devi was left speechless, her usual sharp retorts failing to materialize.

As they exited the mansion, accompanied by a silent Kaveri Devi, Aaradhaya spoke, "You had my heart there, Aniket Bhai . My respect for you has grown considerably."

Aniket chuckled softly. Turning to Alisha, he whispered in a husky voice near her ear , "Alisha ji agar apko hume marna hei tha toh aise hei keh deti ap hum khud ba khud apni jaan khushi khushi apko de dete yeah swaroop lene ki kya awasyakta thi"

His compliment caused a blush to creep up Alisha's cheeks. She remained speechless, managing only a shy smile.

As Aniket steered the car towards their destination, their conversation flowed effortlessly, filled with unspoken meaning more than profound topics. The comfortable silence was punctuated by laughter and shared smiles, a bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

By the time they returned to the mansion, the clock had struck midnight. As Aniket stepped out of the car, a small, wrapped box materialized in his hand.

"yeh apke liye," he said, offering the box to Alisha.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Aniket iski kya jarurat thi ," she exclaimed, carefully unwrapping the box to reveal a delicious-looking cake. "Itni  mehnat ? I am flattered? Thank you, it means so much."

A sudden realization dawned on Alisha. Her own gift !! She quickly apologized, "ek minute, hum ayye Aniket ji," before hurrying back to the vehicle.

She returned, holding a neatly wrapped package. "This is a small token of gift from me, Aniket ji," she mumbled, her voice tinged with nervousness. "It's nothing special, and… I'd prefer you open it once you're home."

Aniket noticed her apprehension, a gentle smile playing on his lips. "Of course, Alisha ji. Everything in its own time." He paused, thoughtfully. "Speaking of time, tell me, apka birthday kab aata hai ? I completely forgot to ask."

Alisha glanced at her watch. "Aj hai Aniket 12 baj rahein hein ," she replied, a radiant smile lighting up her face. "And these have undoubtedly been the best birthday moments so far. Thank you, Aniket."

Her words were followed by a small, yet heartfelt kiss on his cheek before she swiftly exited the car, leaving Aniket standing there, his heart brimming with warmth. He held the wrapped portrait close, his fingers itching to unravel the mystery within. The night held more surprises than he could have anticipated, each one deepening the connection he felt for Alisha.
_________________________________________________

Hello pretty people ❤
How are you guys doing here is another update do vote and comment on how you felt about the story and what are expecting next
Do comment and feel free to pin point any mistakes all the positive criticism are appreciated
Thank you ❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Mon Amour Bởi lizcwre

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

166K 10K 37
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...
68.4K 2.9K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
61.8K 3.1K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
16.8K 1.7K 25
𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 �...