๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๏ฟฝ...

By foreverlivvy

this book is currently being written & chapters will be posted when they are finished! โ‡ฉ dominik mysterio and... More

๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜š ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜›๐˜Œ ใƒŸโ˜…
๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜™๐˜–๐˜‹๐˜œ๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š ใƒŸโ˜…
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜  + ๐˜—๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ใƒŸโ˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ - ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ - ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ - ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ - ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด - ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ผŸ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ผ† ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๏ผ† ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ
VERY IMPORTANT
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ

575 15 10
By foreverlivvy

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

The plane ride went quick for Violet since she slept pretty much the whole time. After the first hour she was bored because Liv fell asleep, so she chose to sleep as well.

Once they landed, Liv tapped Val's arm. "Hey Val? We landed."

Violet sprung up with tired eyes. "Hm?" She yawned and stretched her back. Liv giggled. "We landed, goofball."

"Yes! We're alive!" Val threw her hands up in the air. Liv laughed once again. "Alright, come on, let's get our stuff."

Val nodded and stood up from her seat to gather her things.

Liv jumped to grab her stuff and exited the plane. Violet however, was struggling to get her luggage. She looked around in embarrassment. She had reached 5'0 when she was a sophomore in high school, and basically stopped growing from there.

Dominik, who had just stood up, noticed Val's awkward and embarrassed demeanor. "Why are you just standing there?" He asked, confused.

Violet sighed and looked at him. "I cant reach my stuff." She scratched the back of her head, awkwardly smiling. He groaned and rolled his head back. "Move."

Val complied and shifted to the left so Dominik could move forward. He reached up and grabbed Violets suitcase with one hand, his short sleeve sliding down to reveal his muscles. Violets eyes slightly widened. Damn.

After grabbing it, he set it down in front of her. She flattened her mouth in a smile. "Thanks." He ignored her, grabbed his luggage, and walked out of the plane. Val sighed and followed behind him.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ★

Currently, Rhea and Violet were getting ready for Raw. Rhea had shuffled songs by Pierce The Veil, and Motionless In White.

When they were almost done getting ready, Violets phone rang. She looked to see that it was her mother.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

Rhea looked over at Val i'm worry when she said that. "What? You okay?" Rhea asked worriedly.

Violet turned her phone towards Rhea so she could see it. Rheas face immediately dropped. She knew the kind of shit her parents gave her, and how unsupportive they were.

Val sighed. "I'll be right back." Violet walked out of the dressing room, checked if anyone was around, and answered her phone.

"Hello?" Val uneasily asked.

"Violet Valentine Rollins, what the hell do you think you're doing? Come home." Her mother angrily spoke. God, Val could have burst out in tears right then and there.

"Do you understand what the fuck you're doing? You are nothing like your brother."

Violet didn't even notice the tears running down her face when she spoke. "I'm sorry, Ma." She hung up the phone and put it in her pocket. Groaning, she slid down the wall outside of the dressing room. "Now I have to re-do my fucking lashes."

She let out another verbal cry, and Rhea opened the door. "Vally? What did she say?" Rhea pickup up Violets hands and pulled her up. Val sniffled and sighed, wiping her eyes. "Um- I'll tell you after Raw. Can you help me put my lashes back on?" She looked at Rhea sadly. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." Rhea placed a soothing hand on Violets back and helped her back into the room.

Little did they know, a certain mulleted asshole was listening the whole time, feeling horrible for the girl.

That asshole being Dominik, of course.

Dominik made note to be nicer to Val, knowing that she might be going through a rough time. He didn't want to make it any worse than it already seemed to be.

After Rhea fixed up Violets makeup, they made their way to the gorilla. Rhea was going to go out with The Judgment Day, and speak on her win of the Royal Rumble. Also saying some things to start drama between her and Val.

Rhea shook off her nerves as a backstage member counted her off. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

This is my brutality!

Violet put her thumbs up to Rhea. "Good luck Rhe!" She smiled. Rhea winked at her and made her way out of the gorilla and into the stadium along with The Judgment Day by her side.

From a monitor near the gorilla, Val watched what was going on in the ring.

"As you all know, I won the Royal Rumble." Rhea spoke into the microphone, making the crowd erupt into cheers. "I came in at one, and left the winner. Dominating each and every woman that stepped foot in that ring." She paused to let the cheers pass.

"But there was one person who almost took me out. Someone new here. Someone who has had multiple championships on Smackdown and NXT." Rhea paused once more and looked into the camera.

"And that person, is Valentine Rollins." She snarled. The crowds cheered in surprise at the mention of Val's name. Violet got up awaiting her entrance.

Rhea looked away from the camera to walk around the ring. "She thought she could stop me. That she could take me down. But-" Rhea was interrupted by Violets entrance music.

Val stepped out of the gorilla confidently, and looked amusingly into the ring.

I will break into your thoughts
With what's rotten of my heart
i will BREAK

She did her signature slide and hair flip while The Judgment Day stood there angry, annoyed, and surprised.

Everyone in the stadium cheered as loudly as possible for Valentine.

Once Violet stood up, she held her microphone to her mouth. "Rhea, Rhea, Rhea. I didn't know I meant so much to you." She chuckled as she made her way up the stairs and into the ring. "Trust me, you are good. Really good. You showed everyone just what brutality was at the Royal Rumble." Val's smile dropped. "But you haven't showed them what heartbreak is."

The Judgment Day stood there is disbelief while Rhea stood there angry. The crowds cheered at Violets speech.

Rhea stepped up so their faces were inches apart. Violet tilted her head and smiled mischievously.

Val lifted the microphone back to her lips. "So when I win that elimination chamber, if you are the woman's world champion." She stepped closer to Rheas face. "I'll choose you."

Rheas eyes slightly widened as the crowds cheered once again.

The Judgment Days music played and they began to walk out of the ring, practically dragging Rhea with them.

Once they exited the arena, it was time for a commercial break. That left time for Violet to exit the ring and take a few pictures with fans, and heading backstage.

Right when she made it backstage, she was engulfed in a huge hug by Rhea. "You did so good!" She squeezed Violet.

"Thank you!" Violet squeezed back before pulling away. She looked behind Rhea to see the rest of The Judgment Day. Rhea moved out of the way to let Val greet them.

Finn and Damian quickly stepped foreword. "That was amazing, you did fucking amazing." Damian patted her on the shoulder. "He's right, you're going places!" Finn said, excited.

Val giggled once more. "Thank you guys." She caught a glimpse of Dominik on the background, but chose not to say anything to him. That was, until he spoke to her.

Dominik scratched the back of his head nervously. "Yeah- Uh- You did pretty good, I guess." He looked down awkwardly before looking back to Violet, who just rolled her eyes and smiled. She playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Don't go all soft on me now, Mysterio." She smirked and started to walk away towards the locker room, Dominiks eyes following her the whole way.

"You're staring." Rhea spoke while Finn and Damian laughed at Dom. "What?" Dom asked.

"You were staring at her!" Finn exclaimed. Dominik widened his eyes and put a finger up to Finn's lips. "Shut the fuck up!" He whisper yelled at Finn. The group laughed at Dominiks embarrassment and began to walk to the locker room, Rhea splitting up from them once she reached the women's one.

Rhea entered the locker room and her eyes widened at the scene in front of her.

𝘼/𝙉!!!
i'm on my chapter grind heheheheh also i'm so fucking tired i hate school i hope it kills itself
ANYWAYSSS HOW ARE YALLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 32 9
harper Ripley was rhea ripleys sister harper snd her sister were close what would happen if harper couldn't control her feelings for one of rheas tea...
38.2K 912 18
Valentina Mysterio and Rhea Ripley firstly met at the Royal Rumble 2019, where Valentina eliminated Rhea. But now Valentina is joining The Judgement...
7.8K 160 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...
4.7K 213 13
(lesbian fanfic) Roxanne who has been an underground fighter for about 4 hears now ,will be moving to the states because of her moms condition, ther...