LGBTQ+ Marauders One-Shots

By adh_32

wassup I do whatever tf I want I post whenever tf I want So yeah. ~3 of the parts are not updates~ -I DONT... More

About the Author (if you care)
Make Me (Wolfstar)
Two different Questions With Two Different Answers (Jegulus/Starchaser)
Can I Have Your Ring (Jegulus)
Reggies Mystery Boyfriend (Rosekiller)
Feeling Better Love? (Jegulus)
James, Please Shut Up (Jegulus) -SMUT-
Like how you want to fuck Dorcas? (Dorlene)
I know you're there James(Jegulus)
Regulus Hates Physical Touch (Jegulus/Starchaser)
You know, Crucio(Wolfstar)
Then I'll help you. (Rosekiller)
Birthday (Jegulus)
Jealousy (RoseKiller) -SMUT-
Without Him (Jegulus)
He looked Angelic (RoseKiller)
Your Eager, Huh? (Jegulus)
Demon (RoseKiller) -SMUT-
Look What God Gave Him (Jegulus)
I don't even know. (Jegulus)
Are you okay with this Reggie? (Jegulus)
Soap (Jegulus)
ONE YEAR (Jegulus)
Christmas(Rosekiller) -SMUT-
bye for a while...
Canines (RoseKiller)
You know, Crucio (Jegulus Version)
Enchanted (Jegulus)
Fight(Jegulus)
Potato Head(Jegulus)
Story of a Boy (WolfStar)
Him & I (RoseKiller)
TUMBLR (not an update)
How you Remind Me (WolfStar)
Blow on the coffee (WolfStar) -Smut-
Canines Pt.2 (RoseKiller) -SMUT-
Lolipop (PandaLily)

GUESS WHOSE BACK (JEGULUS)

982 27 67
By adh_32

GUYS IM BACKKK😝😝😝😝😝😝

ALSO UPDATE MY GF I WAS TALM BOUT BROKE UP W ME CS "SHE DDINT WANNA BE IN A RLSHP" BUT SHE HAD A BF THE NEXT DAY... AND SHE STUD SHE JS PUT ON MAKEUP- GIRL THATS NOT GONNA MAKE UR LINE UP DISSAPEAR
SO YEAH SHE CHEATED IN ME W A BOY-😭😭😭

Basically she cheated on me 5 days after we hit two months - WITH A BOY - AND SHES A STUD-😭😭
I js KNOWWW she be strappin that nigga down but hey 🤷🏾 ts is no longer my problem😭😭

ANYWAYS HERE THE STORY
GIVE IT SOME TIEM OKAY IS HAPPY AT THE END

hc: evan and pandora are twins
TW: BREIF  suicidal thoughts and death

NO SUICIDE

James was in complete and utter despair. It's had been 2 months since Regulus had been pronounced dead. 

He still attended the the Order meetings but he wasn't really present. He was barley clinging to life. The thoughts he's had recently scared him and gave him comfort. He wanted it to just be over. He was consumed with grief, and everyone had collectively decided to leave him alone. Everyone, except of course, Dumbledore.

"Mr. Potter, do you have any ideas on how to try and stop and or slow Voldemort?"

"What if we try to catch Voldemort by having a double agent." Remus  interjected to try and save James from answering. "That plan is very faulty and the person could turn on us to protect their own neck, Voldemort is a very powerful Legilimens." Dumbledore said keeping his eyes in one area. An area that was composed of Peter Pettigrew. Peter looked everywhere but at Dumbledore or the other members of the Order of the Phoenix. "Plus, I asked James, not you Remus. Regulus is just like those two he kept for company, Rosier, and Crouch. They were all incredibly foolish for following the dark lord, there is nothing I could've done to help them."

"Well maybe we find someone who actually helps people and doesn't let 17 year-olds die for his cause. And not offering any help to them while they were younger." Sirius said off handed my as if it didn't matter but everyone could feel his words.  "Oh! And what if we don't antagonize the 17 year-olds boyfriend 2 months after his death." Lily added as if it was comical. The whole room tensed up. "And why don't we practice leaning not to speak ill of the dead. Regulus is gone, thanks to you. So don't pretend like your some kind of fucking god. And Moody killed another one of those manipulated 17 year-olds who needed help." added Dorcas' shaky voice. Everyone in the room could feel the anger radiating of Sirius, Dorcas and Lily, some couldn't shake the feeling of overwhelming cruelty coming from Dumbledore.

"Lily, Sirius, I am not antagonizing anyone. Dorcas, Moody only did what was necessary." "Then where is he, because he's not here." "He is on a confidential mission. And I do not appreciate the accusation. I have nothing to do with Regulus Blacks death, he was an adult and he made his own choice."

"But he came to you for help." A disembodied voice spoke from the shadows. James head perked up, he recognized that voice. It's the only voice he's been wanting to here for two months.

No, it can't be, he must be hearing things.

"He came to you and pleased and cried to you to help him. He didn't want the dark mark, he didn't want to help Voldemort, he especially didn't want to never talk to his brother again. But you made sure he did. You made sure he got the mark, made sure he helped Voldemort and made sure never spoke to his brother again."

Dumbledore was pale, James and Sirius had tears rolling down their faces, Peter was looking around nervously, Dorcas' eyes were wide, Lily and Remus were gripping the wand.

"If I were to turn you into the ministry, you know how many crime I could expose?"

Voldemort appeared out of the shadows. The whole room jumped up wands pointed at the man. Even James was now alert. "Hold on, " the voice said, but Voldemort's lips didn't move. "I oughta kill you, you're just as much at fault for Regulus' death as Dumbledore is." Sirius said, voice shaking with rage.

"You can't kill someone who's already dead. Well, at least publicly dead." Voldemort's corpse collapsed to the ground, and out of the shadows stepped the one person James thought he'd never see again.

Regulus.

There he was, loose back hair longer than James remembered, although not as long as Sirius, in torn black jeans that looked like he didn't buy them that way. Smudged blood stained under his lip and scars all over his arms and shoulders that showed with the short dark red shirt, also torn, that James recognized to be his own. He was holding a bunch a random things that were destroyed. A cup, a tiara, a leather book etc. and a gleaming locket that hung around his neck.

Everyone stood there frozen, everyone except 2 people. "Petrificus Totalus." Peter Pettigrew fell frozen to the ground. "Expeliarmus, Incarcerous", Dumbledore tried to block these attacks but the current shock he was in made him a few seconds too slow. He fell bound to his chair and his wand flew to Regulus' hand. "Untie me now Regulus." 

Regulus ignored him. "Dumbledore, Pettigrew here is a Death Eater spy. Why don't you seem surprised? Oh, wait...Regulus laughed.

You already knew about that. Oh! and another thing. Barty?"

Barty Crouch appeared from behind Regulus. Brown hair falling in his eyes with a deranged smile playing on his face. Dragging behind him, a dead, Alastor Moody. "So much for that mission huh? Would you like to tell everyone what that apparent mission was?" Barty said laughing. Dumbledore said nothing. "Oh course not," one Evan Rosier said coming from behind Barty, all 6 feet and one inch of chocolate covered skin with blond locks of him. He looped his arm around Barty's  shoulder as if 2 dead bodies and some of the order pointing their wands at him didn't bother him in the slightest.

"Who would've thought we would've both had to fake our deaths, reg? He wouldn't want his little Order to know he ordered my death. He wouldn't want them to think he wasn't this all knowing, all powerful wizard." "He wouldn't want them to know who would be killed, or incarcerated, tortured, or all three if they were to go along with his little plan." Regulus took over. "I know that at least 4 of you would have died, 2 of you would have gone insane, and 1 of you would have been incarcerated and tortured. How do I know this? Why don't you tell them Pandora."

Evans fraternal twin  sister Pandora Rosier revealed her self from the shadows. Lily gasped. "I am a seer, more powerful than even I thought. I saw all of this back at Hogwarts, middle of 7th year. I thought I was crazy until I saw it starting playing out. I thought I couldn't stop it until the future I saw started to change. That's when we started planning with the limited info that seeing so far in to the future can bring. And now, we're here."  

Regulus wordlessly flicked his wand toward Dumbledore and Pettigrew they both disappeared. "They have been transferred to the ministry into care of some officials who know the real story as well." 

Regulus had avoided eye contact with James, the possibility that James would be mad at him for not telling him is what  scared him the most about this entire situation. Deciding to just suck it up he looked over at James to find him already looking back at him. Tears came to his eye but he didn't let them fall. He just stepped over Voldemort's dead body and walked around his old dining table and held out his hand to James, looking up at him. James looked at Regulus, then his hand, and then back up to Regulus. He tentatively grabbed Regulus' hand, scared that he might disappear. Regulus apperated them to a clearing in the woods near Grimauld Place. 

When they landed James kissed Regulus with so much passion that Regulus' mind was wiped blank of anything except James, James, James. "I love you so much you don't even understand how terrible its been without you." James said still holding Regulus tightly, never wanting to let go. "Your're not mad at me?"  "I though i had lost you and now i have you back. I could never be mad at you after that." "I hated every minute of it as well. I love you so much James, you'll never know how much I love you, I would do anything  for you." James hand lost all words, he just kissed Regulus , again and again, and again.

so what do we thinkkk 

yk i had to come back with a a bang😝😝😝

idk if ima be updated allat much again but yk i js wanted to give yall a lil sum sum

whats ur fave oneshot ive written so far?

mine is prolly, "feeling better love", "then ill help you " or  "I know you're there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.4K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
59.5K 1.7K 24
This is a Jegulus Snapchat AU I really enjoy writing chapters for this so I hope you all enjoy it. This story also includes ships like wolfstar, dorl...
1.4K 25 12
This is a One-shot story about the marauders. I do other ships but it's mostly jegulus. There isn't much Peter that is because I just don't like him...
3.2K 68 5
The title says it all! Wolfstar oneshots - maybe some headcanons. Please, no hateful/disrespectful comments! If I see that, I will block you! However...