Smile·♡·Bllk chatfic

By -K4gamiona

¦¦ oh y/n's here ¦¦ what's a lazybum like u doing here ¦¦ oh :x Blue Lock × Fem!Reader Publis... More

Late night wonders
Haters gonna hate
What!?
Babes I'm joking...
Noted with a thanks
Ick!?
Leisure time
U ARE NOT FUNNYYY
I'm hot and I know it
I beg your pardon...?
The group of losers
It's time baaaby!!!
World's greatest striker? World's greatest comfort.
Deal with the devil
It'll be alright
Y/n's egoist bible✩✩✩
Hangout without me!?
Fyuut✩
Rainy weather
Girl...
The two unbelievable pairs
Oopsie daisy!
My 4lyfers
Bird park
Dress fancy!?
The classy sillies
Isagi is a Kaiser hater
Man kisser mwa
THE GIRLS R FIGHTING
Nostataratalgia
Repeat the steps
New family!?
BROTHER EEEUUUUGH
Truce
the uncles
makeup is pretty
I'm a mess in distress
permission
·♡·My other half

Sleepover✩

2.1K 93 61
By -K4gamiona

Good morning chat today we're going to do our dear Y/n's pairing (dyk that i love my Y/n very much😯‼️‼️)

"bro" but romantically:: Chigiri*Y/n
"babe" but platonically:: Aryu*Y/n
"sweetheart" but rivalry:: Nagi*Y/n
"bastard" but partner:: Loki*Y/n
"darling" but I can't stand you:: Shidou*Y/n

"We'd definitely have to order foods instead of cook." Y/n, unfortunately the only girl, said in bemusements while looking at the crowd inside their usually empty mansion, making Reo grunts tiredly "I didn't sign up for this..."

It felt as if a tsunami washed over their home. Otoya, was playing Uno with Kurona, Chigiri and Bachira on the floor, all of them being quite the mess.

Since, you know, they're playing Uno.

On the couch was mainly the gamers, Nagi, Hiori, Niko and Rin included since they're doing horror game marathon in Roblox.

Meanwhile, Yukimiya, Aryu and Isagi are admiring all the art piece hung inside the living room and hallway, which is all made by Y/n herself, both of them being the calmest of the crowd, as they discussed abouy the potential possibilities of the meaning for each drawings.

While Nanase and Tokimitsu are...trying to calm down the heated argument in between Shidou and Barou but to no avail, the calmer duo couldn't do so when Barou decided to chase Shidou for whatever he's said.

"Do you think our social battery will run out by the end of the night? It's still only 5 in the evening..." the younger sibling whispered to the much older and tired one, Reo sighing for the umpteenth, trying to keep track of everyone around here, "...Mhm, yeah, we definitely will." but to no avail, failed to do so which made Y/n cackle at the distress that's apparent on his face.

"Don't worry, I have something in mind." she murmurs, winking reassuringly while taking a deep breath to shout something.

"If all of you don't quiet down and calm yourself right this instance you're all nothing but dumb uneducated kids and I'll starve you all tonight!!!"

...

Complete silence.

Even the loudest of them all, Shidou and Bachira was silenced at the mention of them having the chance to be starving for the whole night.

"Huh..." Reo murmurs amusingly, slowly blinking to make sure if he's just seeing things or Bachira actually paused mid-air just when he wants to throw his last card and shout 'UNO GAME'.

"Works like a charm." Y/n said, brushing off any dirt that's on her hands with a proud smile while Reo is still squinting his eyes at Bachira, his many questions instantly being answered when he saw Bachira tiptoeing with the thumb of his feet, albeit shakily.

'...Wait, that doesn't answer anything. How is he still able to hold that position.' he thought, clutching his head while he looks at the two tone haired boy with clear confusions.

"Girl I said quiet down and calm yourself, not turn to statues inside Medusa's territories." Y/n deadpans

And with that, all of them release the breath they unknowingly held, Bachira, specifically crashing onto the stacks of card which leads to Otoya's complains.

"I'm ordering Chinese cuisines!" Reo exclaims, leading majority of them to cheers loudly while they gather up around him

──────────────────────

"Is it okay to let us inside your room, Y/n?" Chigiri asks curiously, although he doesn't mind at all when he saw that the insides were just as huge, and if not, more larger than the living room while Yukimiya and Aryu already invited themselves in, continuing to discuss about her art pieces, Isagi staying with Chigiri but nonetheless still looking around in curious manners.

"It's alright, this just means you can see my hobbies—"

"Y/n!!! You make clothes!?" Aryu abruptly cuts her off, his jet black hair moving along with his excited movements while he points at the corner, where she have a few unfinished projects that made her smile sheepishly, "I was hoping you wouldn't see my messy layouts though..." with a pink hue on her ears and neck.

"You do commissions?" Yukimiya said in amazement, looking at the mannequins at the corner that have a few dresses and suits, possibly for a prom while Y/n simply nod with a bright smile.

"Yes! I want to express myself and let people know of my own creativity." hearing her words, all of them 'ooooh'-ed simultaneously, circling around the are with her mannequins and other basic fashion items, Isagi gasping in amazement as he scans the seamless stitching and details. This is seriously of high qualities!!!"

"No joke. Even the fabrics are all good..." Chigiri trails off, scooting close with Isagi as both of them pays close attention to the detailing of the dress, "You say this is a messy layout? Crazy..." which leads to him continuing his words with an amazed expression.

Yukimiya chuckled when he saw all 3 of the guys just being...stuck in the corner now, coming to close to the girl that's sitting at her own bed, tilting his head to look at her. "You don't want to go pro and turn into a fashion designer?"

Truth to be told, she had been thinking of that for awhile and she won't lie about it. But...

"I really don't know, I have too many ambitions right now so I might aswell just...move along with the flow." Yukimiya only chuckled at what she said, deciding to sit next to her with a small smile. "Then...make sure to tell me if you ever want to dig deeper inside the fashion industry. I have a few people I can contact for you." making the purplenette blink in suprise.

"Dead serious?"
"Dead serious." he answered back, both of them grinning widely, their fist bumping against each other with a chorus of snickering.

"Y/N!!! TEACH ME YOUR STYLISH WAYS ON HOW TO BE PERFECT—"

"Aryu stop choking her!!!"

──────────────────────

At some point during the night, Y/n had kept to herself, her social battery running low, staying put inside the kitchen while she only gaze at all of them with a small smile.

She can't remember, the last time she's enjoyed herself so much with people until the point she'd exhaust herself. But in a way, she wish it would always be like this.

Going to Hakuho, the students there seek nothing but connection and money, all of them simply driven by their greed for higher positions instead of a priceless bond in between a soul to another

Sure, the boys that she's looking at right now are all competing each other for the spot to be the number 1 striker in the world, but to see them hanging out casually like this...

It made her remember that maybe, just maybe, there's still hopes for something like genuine happiness inside this corrupted world.

Living in the high society, she's more than familiar to see the intention of a person.

After all, Mikage Y/n is just like that. Always knowing how to differentate things well, even when it means to see the evil and the good, especially after knowing the true nature of the people that she calls her 'parents'.

Which is a reason why she usually keeps herself isolated, only befriending a few people, and not even trusting any of them.

And now that Kye has gone back to Canada, the only person that she could trust inside that hell hole...she felt empty. Especially after realising that after this night, she won't meet the Blue Lock players after this. And even if she will, she's sure she won't meet them any soon.

She'll be damned, she'll feel that empty feeling inside her heart once again when all of this ends.

"N/n! Come here, sing Usseewa and let out all that RAGE!!!" Bachira said enthusiastically with an almost crazed like expression that came from his ego, with some other guys encouraging her to come forward, which leads her to snap out of her trance as she deadpans at the boys.

"Ah, come one! Don't give us that look! Where's your anger, where's your fucking anger!? RISE, RISE, RISE!!!" Shidou hollered out, practically growling at this point, leading a few people, mainly Rin, to look at him with judgemental eyes while Bachira followed along with his chant.

Now, no way will Y/n be able to hold back he rlaughter, standing up to go to the living room, catching the microphone that Nagi had threw at her with ease as she spins it around effortlessly in her hand with a cheeky grin. "You ready?" she asks lowly to the already grinning Reo, both of them high fiving each other as their attention went back toward the television.

(A/n: yall why is she so hot)

Maybe, she will feel empty after this.

But...there'll be nothing wrong to bask inside this warm feeling that she felt when she's surrounded by the people she can trust and have fun with.

So, she might aswell enjoy the present instead of dwelling over things that hasn't even happened yet.

After all, she deserves to enjoy herself after everything she's went through.

AND WITH THIS THE SEASON 1 FOR THIS BOOK HAS ENDED💔💔💔

special thanks to all of yall who stayed reading from the start till rn like omg ilyall🎀🎀

special thanks to my cats for giving me the motivation to continue this book since they actually breath and exists inside my life🥺🙏

school will start after a week from now on, so that means i wont be able to update frequently at that time!

and LORD ILL FINALLY INCLUDE KAISER AND NESS ON S2 YIPPEEEES

im so obsessed with my Y/n i love her she's my silly goose

um also yall i forgotted i didn't include nanase at all before this....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
20K 987 15
blue lock x fem reader ofc sequel to 'my life in art' or wtv.. 🤭 11-8-23 - ??? apple cider - beabadoobee
27.9K 700 12
☆ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚..𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. ☆ -> 𝘺/𝘯: 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴? -> 𝘳𝘪𝘯: 𝘸...
132K 4.4K 19
rin x reader / pxg x reader ?? bllk chat fic 6/9/23 - 6/23/23 lovesick - alice phoebe lou