World's greatest striker? World's greatest comfort.

"What

"What..." Kye murmurs, his tone breathy as he fell back in his seat, eyes widened in shock and admiration.

"...Was that?" he said the remaining of his words, his eyes fixated on the crowd of teenagers that's just around his age inside the field, celebrating the sweet feeling of victory that they've achieved by their own hand against the U-20 Japan.

Even if he tries to lie to himself, the truth was surreal. Kye saw it, just how extreme the whole match had been ever since the start.

"...Unbelievable. It went this haywire because of Blue Lock's twisted philosophy." Kye mutters under his breath, his hand covering his eyes as he chuckled under his breath.

See, Kye had never picked up much of an interest with football. The reason why he went to this one? He only did so since tagged along with Y/n to cheer on for her brother.

But this...

'It's too otherworldly for someone that knows no knowledge inside this field at all. Even I have to admit that is no fluke, he knew the concept of luck and used it to his advantage...seriously, how twisted. Isagi is it? The player 11...'  Kye thought to himself, his thought spiralling with the other noirette in the center of his thoughts.

"Is that it?" he murmurs softly, getting close to the railing, his eyes wide in hope that he'll catch even the slightest glimpse of the piercing blue eyes of the teenager that's the center of attention and the hero of this match.

Kye couldn't help the laugh he let out, running his hand through his hair as he analyses Isagi from afar. "The heart of Blue Lock...even Y/n couldn't talk at all during the whole match."

That's right.

The girl had done nothing except analyse the whole thing. It was eery. She was dead silent, her eyes wide yet piercing during the whole match that even Kye was concerned wether the cold air would dry her eyes up or no.

But no, she didn't even scream, she didn't even cheer, she didn't even talk. Hell, even her breathing was unheard. Kye wondered and wondered, Just what was it that left her in such a trance?

But...it wasn't such a strange thing. He's been here in Japan for a bit, and something that catched his eyes the most in this country is the strange girl that had sat with him during the whole match.

Rational, calm, but speak out when she needs to. Stands with her own philosophy, though with clear boundaries of her own world and the real world. Instead of being the speaker in a debate or argument, she always chose to analyse, solve, and chose to stay behind the scene instead of the main attention of the spotlight.