πŸ“» Deal. (radioapple)🍎

By W0lf3e

After the war with adam, Alastor is in desperate need for angel blood, angel blood cures demons who have been... More

The Damage Is Done.
Heavenly Bliss.
Just The Beginning.
Not So Bad After All.
the radio demons song.
misunderstandings.
"whats jambalaya?"
Teasing.
i love you.
unfinished business.
Freed.
Author's note
The First Woman
The argument.
book 2
update on book 2!
book 2 released!

Yes... Your Majesty~

8.7K 195 1K
By W0lf3e

(WARNING!! this chapter contains smut. If you are under the age of 16 or uncomfortable, please skip this chapter!)

No ones Pov.

"Alastor... i love you." Alastor stared at lucifer. He didn't know how to react. Say it back? He did have strong feelings for the blonde, but was it love? Alastors have never been in love. But love seems right. "I love you too, lucifer." The king smiled against the demons' lips before they embraced each other in another passionate kiss. They held each other for a moment.

Alastor bent down and gently bit into lucifers neck. Lucifer blushed as the demon drank his blood, sucking on the wound. Lucifers lips parted, his breath shaky. He bit his lip as the demon pulled away and began to attack the other side of the Kings neck.

After a minute, the demon pulled away. They smiled at each other. The demon cradled the king closely, rocking them softly. The Kings radio flickered on and began to play soft jazz.

Lucifer enjoyed being in Alastors hold, resting his head on the demons chest. They slowly rocked together to the music.

The rocking turned to swaying. Alastor stepped away, holding his hand out. Lucifer took his hand, Alastor pulled in the male, then pulled him back out. They gently laughed as they danced. Alastor did the classic move of dipping the king in his arms. Lucifer looked up at him with a blush. Lucifer then stood upright. His back against the demons chest, Alastors arms wrapped around the kings waist, lucifers arms on top of his as they began softly swaying as the song came to an end.

They stayed like this a good few minutes,  enjoying the quiet embrace. "Al?.." lucifer broke the silence. He heard a soft hum in response. "Spend the night with me?.." He asked quietly. The demon paused the swaying and blushed. The king quickly realised what it sounded like and spun to face the demon. "Wait! No! Not like that!" Lucifer was red and blushing as he hid his face in his hands.

Alastor chuckled as he removed lucifers hands from his bright face. "I'd love to spend the night with you~" the demon purred. Lucifer stared, wide-eyed as he face became the same colour as Alastors hair.

The demon laughed as he cupped the Kings face, kissing him. "You're so cute when you're flustered~" the demon said with a smirk, causing lucifer to become even more flustered.

Alastor grinned, wrapping his arms around the kings waist, pulling him in, and began to nip at lucifer jaw, then down his neck, kissing and nibbling. The king wiggled and whined. The demon chuckled, "You are so cute~" Alastor purred. "S..shut up.."

Alastor smiled before his cane stick thing began to buzz, like a phone. Alastors smile became tight. Like he didn't want to smile. He separated himself from the king as he grabbed his cane. "I'll be right back.." The red head said and walked out. Leaving the king confused.

Alastors POV.

I hurried to my room, quickly closing and locking the door. A voice came from the microphone. "Are you alone?" A female voice came through. "Yes, Ma'am.~" i quickly said. "Good. Meet me at our usual spot tonight. Seven pm. It's important." The voice said. "Yes, ma'am.~" i replied. "Good, see you soon, dear." The voice then disappeared. Like the person on the other end hung up.

I sighed and placed my head in my hands, taking deep breaths. What could she want now? I brush it off and make my way back to lucifer room. Knocking before I allow myself in. My dear luci stood in front of his mirror. He had gotten dressed in his usual clothes.

I sneaked up behind him, an attempt to scare him. But he saw me in the mirror and rolled his eyes with a grin. "I can see you, Al."

I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around him. Desprate to hold him. "I see you've gotten dress, my king.~" I kiss his cheek before pulling away from him.

"Yes, well. Can't be dressed like a tramp all day, unfortunately. I saw you staring this morning." The king purred, I blushed. "I couldn't help myself.~" I grinned.

The king chuckled. "Let's go downstairs, it's lunchtime and I'm starving!" He said, jumping up. I nodded and gave him a soft smile. 'He's so cute..'

We made it downstairs and into the kitchen. Vaggie and Charlie were in there, sharing an intimate moment. Kissing. I walk straight past them and to the fridge. Lucifer was avoiding eye contact, hoping not to bother his daughter and her lover.

Charlie spoke up immediately. "Hey, dad! Hey Al! How are you guys?" I nodded at her."we're quite well, dear~"  I replied, lucifer leaning against a wall, avoiding my gaze. I smirked as I opened the fridge, bending down to examine the contents.

"What are you feeling for lunch, my lord?~" I ask, turning my head to look at the king, I caught him staring.. at my butt? Oh. My tail. It was wagging.

I arch a brow at the king. Who looked at me, blushing, "Please." Was all he said, I knew what he wanted to do. "No.~" I quickly reply. The short king pouts at me.

"Lucifer! Focus! Food! What do you want to eat!?~" My voice was slightly raised. "You." He replied. My ears pearked up. Did i hear that correctly? We both paused. I don't think he meant to say that out loud... we stared at each other.
face red and eyes wide. I glance over at the two ladies who just gaped at us.

"I.. uhm.. steak sandwich.. please." Lucifer had turned away, fore head against the wall. Avoiding everyone's gaze. Without saying a word, I get started on his steak sandwich. Beginning to cook the steak.

As I cook, I let my mind wonder. My body felt weird. It tingled. Down there felt funny. I haven't experienced such a sensation. It was strange. It was frustrating. I don't know what it was, so I chose to ignore it.

I finished up our sandwiches and placed the plates on the table. Charlie and Vaggie had left, giggling. Why? I don't have a clue.

"Lucifer, food is ready~" I said. He was still sulking in the corner. I sat down in front of my plate. Lucofer sat down next to me. Quiet as a mouse.

"What's the matter, my dear?~" I asked, looking down at the king. Was he still upset about what he said? I placed my hand on his upper inner thigh. This should make him feel reassured!

Lucifer blushed and looked at his food. He began to eat. Humming in approval. That was my sign to eat. We ate together in a comfortable silence.

I rubbed the Kings inner thigh as we ate. Lucifer paused and put down his food. I look at him confused, mouth full of bread and steak. Lucifer cleared his throat.

"Alastor, I know you probably don't know, but... touching someone like how you're touching me right now isn't the best idea..." He said. I tilted my head. I slowly chewed my food, confused. He sighed. "It can turn someone on?.." He then went on to say. I am still unsure of what he's talking about.

He gaped at me for a moment. "You have no idea what I'm talking about.. do you?" I shook my head, swallowing my food. "Oh my god.. Alastor, how much sexual experience do you have?" I blush at the question. What does sex have to do with this?! "None? Why?~" Im scared for his next words. "Why? Never had a partner?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I never felt the need to, strange activity. I don't understand it. The activity is to make babies, so I don't understand why people who don't want babies do it.~" I shrugged.

"Oh lord, you're acesexual, aren't you?" Lucifer asked. I paused and stared at him. "The fuck does that mean?~" I asked. Lucifer sighed. "Well, have you ever felt the urge to touch someone? Gotten hard? Horny? You know? All tingly down there?" Lucifer asked.

I think, and yes. Just ten minutes ago. "Yes? I didn't know there was a word for it, though.~" I said, shrugging. "Okay, who made you feel that way?" He asked. What's with all the questions?! "You, like fifteen minutes ago.~" I took a bite of my sandwich. The king blushed at me.

"What was it about me?" He asked quietly. "When you said you wanted to eat me.~" I replied. Which makes me think again. Eat me.. bite me.

"What do you think that means?" The short king asked. I swallowed my mouthful. "You know, eating, like biting.~" I shrugged. The king had a look of relief. "So the thought of me biting you turns you on?~" the king purred. I blush. I guess it does? "I suppose.~" I blush and look away.

Before I could blink, the king was in my lap. He was smirking at me. I arched a brow, confused by his actions. He leant down and bit my neck. "Ah!~" fuck... such a strange feeling. I feel that tingly feeling down there.

I grip the kings small waist as he bit down harder. The deeper his teeth sunk, the stronger the feeling was. My voice let's out a whimper like sound. "Such a pretty noise~" the king purred. He began to grind in my lap, and the feeling grew stronger. Though I've discovered the more movement, the better it feels.

I gripped the kings behind as he grinded on me. A few groans are leaving my throat. My ears pinned back. Fuck, this felt good. How have I not discovered such a feeling before? I'm starting to understand the hype around sex now.

I opened my eyes and I hadn't realised we've been telaported to the Kings room. On his bed. The king pulled away and moved down. I watched as he stopped by my hips. He began to unbutton my pants. He paused for a moment, looking up to me, as if waiting for a sign to keep going. I nodded.

He pulled down my pants, revealing my briefs. I blushed as he stared down and at my buldge. Why was he looking at it like that. I looked away from him.

He pulled down my briefs, freeing my manhood. It felt like a relief. My pants were getting too tight.

Lucifer grabbed me and took me in his mouth, sucking on me slowly. My lips parted, and my head sank back, a groan leaving my throat.

The king began to bop his head. I watched, my hand made its way to the Kings golden locks, I gripped a hand full of his hair, gripping tightly.

Lucifer caught me by surprise as he took all my length in his throat. "Oh shit..!~" I groaned out. Lucifer pulled away, leaving me disappointed.

Lucifer crawled off the bed and began to remove his clothes. I watched as one by one, he removed a piece of clothing. He soon became completely naked and exposed.

A golden chain appeared around my neck. Shit. I forgot we made a deal. He pulled on it, I crawled towards him, and kneeled on the floor. This felt odd.

"There's a good boy..~ kneel for your king..~" lucifer smirked. My body tenses. "Yes.. your majesty.. " I replied, looking up at him.

Today was going to be a crazy day in hell.

(This chapter is double the size of my normal ones, so I hope you enjoyed it! And no, it's not the end of spicy time!

Please bare in mind this is my little head cannon that lucifer tops from the bottom if you know what i mean 😅)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.2K 79
Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing random photos I've found of Alastor, or watch...
2.7K 110 3
Lucifer is staying at the Hazbin Hotel now. Alastor isn't particularly thrilled about this, but he can put up with him to stay in Charlie's good grac...
55.4K 1.5K 19
Second book of my book 'deal'! (Read it before reading this one or it wouldn't make sense) Lucifer and Alastor become one. Bound by marriage. Their...
61.1K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...