๐„๐๐“๐‘๐€๐๐‚๐„๐ƒ | โœŽ

By mimidoesntread

๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed withi... More

๐„๐๐“๐‘๐€๐๐‚๐„๐ƒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

2.7K 63 23
By mimidoesntread

So It Goes - Taylor Swift

The amount of events and meetings I've gone to affiliated with the NYC outlet of the Italian mafia, is astounding. Best part of it all is, Melina sticking with me through this shit.

Worst part of it all is every time I think Melina and I would have sex, something fucking cockblocks us. I swear within the past few weeks I've been thinking of backing out of this, just so I can be with Melina. Be inside Melina. 

She clearly finds it amusing, as every time we get cockblocked she laughs and pushes me out of the room in a teasingly manner. This is not a funny matter.

Things have been surprisingly amazing. I don't think I thought I'd ever say that word to describe my life, but Melina has made me. Being with her feels like witnessing daylight for the first time after being in the dark for all of my life.

Even while we're at this event, filled with all kinds of deranged people, she's the only one keeping me sane. All of the people I've met so far, they've either judged me or underestimated me, since I'm the Capo. Which, still hasn't fit into my brain.

I'm familiar with this lifestyle, but actually being in the habit of regularizing it into my life has been strange. My family wasn't really surprised, as they had a feeling I'd join the mafia sooner or later.

Laughter erupts from our table making me glare at the producer of the sound. I turn my head just to see Mila and Damien laughing their asses off, while Eva and Rocco sit in between them, unfazed.

When it came to my knowledge that, Melina invited Eva to their little hangout, I wasn't happy. At all.

Eva's annoying as it is, I don't need her inserting herself into this group and making all of these clowns more annoying than they already are.

Supposedly, she knew what Melina and I were up to. Or that's what Melina told me after their hangout. I personally, don't believe that Eva knew. Eva lies about a lot, so she's just going to have to prove herself to me, over time.

"Can you two shut the fuck up? People are staring." I say, glaring at Damien and Mila.

"Don't hate, molasses. We can teach you how to be funny too." Mila laughs, making Damien laugh along with her.

I swear, if it wasn't for Melina, Mila would be banished off of this planet. She gave me a stupid ass nickname because supposedly it sounds like my name? Rocco might need to put his girl on a leash.

"Let them be. They're having fun in their own world." Melina says, enveloping her hand in mine, and squeezing it in an endearing gesture.

I take our hands and kiss her knuckles, "We could be in our own world too. I say we go home and forget about this event."

"You're not slick, unfortunately. There's no escaping this. Try better next time." She gives me a devilish smile.

Next thing I know, Melina smudges a little bit of her lipstick with her thumb and seductively smears it on my lips. That's all it takes for her to awaken my dick, as it grows in my pants due to her little act. I'm fucked.

"This girl over there was looking at you weird. Sorry if that was strange." Melina says in a soft tone, which makes my heart beat in a way that's truly so indescribable when I'm around her.

I grab her throat and smash my lips onto hers, to show everyone in this room, I'm hers and she's mine. And it will remain like that, in this world and all the other ones yet to come.

Gasps erupt from around us, and I pull away from Melina, just to see our entire table silent.

"If that's all I had to do, just to get you guys to shut up, I would've done it earlier." I state, before downing my whiskey.

Melina laughs from beside me, and it's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I live for these moments. Anything she does, gives me more of a reason to breathe.

The rest of the night just flies by, Melina and our group making it a lot more tolerable.

____________

I wake up in a moving....car? I open my eyes to see Melina's head leaned back, while my head is placed on her lap, as her fingers play with my hair in a soothing motion.

I lift my head up from Melina's lap, my eyesight groggy and my head hurting. I rub my eyes in hopes that it'll clear my eyesight so I can actually see what the fuck's going on, "What happened?" My voice slurs.

"Oh look who's up! Someone partied a bit too much, huh? That's not good, molasses." Damien says, from the front seat.

I seriously have no recollection of me being this drunk. This is the first time in a while.

"Shut the fuck up. I never get this drunk, let me live." My slurred voice responds, as I start falling into a fit of laughter. I look over at Rocco who's driving as he's also laughing. Melina simply shakes her head at our childishness.

We reach home, and I try walking to our doorstep but I miserably fail. Soon as I know it, Melina comes over and hooks one of my arms around her neck, while she wraps her other arm around my waist, guiding me inside our home.

She leads me to our room, and I can't help but admire her. Every time I think I can't admire her anymore than I already do, she gives me another reason to.

"I got it from here, thank you love." I say, my words hard to decipher.

Rosy pink color cover her cheeks at my term of endearment. She likes to be called 'love.' Noted.

"I know you do, but let me help you." Her soft voice soothes the raging storms in my head.

Melina helps me take my shoes off, and my clothes. Her hands are unbuttoning my shirt, and my chest bursts at the touch of her hands on my skin.

"Have I ever told you, that you're so beautiful?" I blurt out, without even giving it a second thought.

Her eyes snap to mine, "Only like a thousand times." She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"No matter how many times I say it, it's never enough. My heart aches at the mere thought of your existence and your beauty."

She stares at me like I'm some lunatic, and honestly the amount of lengths I'd be willing to go for her, a lunatic is an understatement.

"You may not believe it, but I'll know in my heart and mind." I say as I point to my heart and mind.

Melina places a soft kiss on my forehead, as she whispers, "Good night, Alessio." And with that, I'm out like a light.

If all my nights end like this, I could die peacefully in my sleep.

authors note:
hi bbys, sorry for such a short chapter!! i was going to give you guys a silly lil chaotic one but i decided not to...yet. soft alessiomelina have such a special place in my heart.

update on pineapple: nothing big still, we've said hi then and there this past week, but that's really it. good thing is, i don't see him with many girls anymore!! everyone say yay, because seriously i thought this day would never come.

also, sorry for the boring chapters lately, i haven't been feeling the best mentally and physically but i've got a few things planned ;)

lmk if there are any spelling or grammar errors (i wrote this @ 12 am so there are most def some) luh youuu xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 40.6K 43
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
1.7M 47.7K 49
*editing* ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ก๐š๐ฆ is an ordinary reader who dreamed of finding true love and spending the rest of her life with him. But unfortunately...
1.7M 56.6K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
15.1K 570 4
"๐“๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...