Resident Evil: The Merciless...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm the reason for all of this...they called me monster, killer, abominati... More

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Mercer Is Dead Only Virus
Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain
Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead
Chapter 2: Scorpion/Billy Coen
Chapter 3: The truth/I'm a Change Man
Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This
Chapter 5: James Marcus/Queen Leech Part 1
Chapter 6: Zeus V.S Queen Leech Part 2
Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion
Chapter 8: Fighting Off Zombies & Monsters
Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant
Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis
Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)
Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1
Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2
Chapter 16: Sherry Birkin/Two Survivors
Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin
Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City
Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death
Chapter 22: Code Veronica Part 1
Chapter 23: Code Veronica Part 2
Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)
Chapter 25: Ashley Graham (Lemon)
Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death
Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death
Ending Epilogue

Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout

689 26 2
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Jill's Home.

Jill: "Urrgh, (Y/N)?" She asked him and she was opened her eyes out and she didn't see (Y/N) is here and make her look around and she saw him isn't in the bed with her because he just disappeared already. When Jill was slowly got up from the bed by herself and make her yawn little bit and she was walking toward to the mirror reflection of herself and she is fine...she is completely fine and she didn't feel hurt or anything in her...but turns out that she just lucky to be alive away from Spencer's mansion.

Jill: "Where's that handsome bastard?" She asked herself and make her was walking toward to the table over there and she notice there was a note comes from (Y/N) just write it already to her that she is gonna reading it and make her was really like (Y/N) because she seen him is handsome and also badass who save her life away from the zombies....and even saving her own teammates and then the family of Burton too.

Jill: "*Chuckle* I hope (Y/N) is going to be fine." She said to herself and make her was look at the raining outside there is largest as hell and she didn't know what is out there in the reality world...when she face some undead.

Back to (Y/N).

There was our protagonist Blacklight Virus mutant was stood on the rooftop's building for himself and make him just stare down something that he doesn't believe it in his eyes...and he saw there were zombies...yes...a real life zombies is happening again.

(Y/N): "The city was been suffering by this....all the outbreak and all everything around here was undead zombies...took over this world." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm not the one who behind to release the virus in the Raccoon city and get infected by my virus...but I am not like the others for what they seen me about." He said to himself and make him was kneel there and look all around everything in Raccoon city was getting overrun by the zombies took these cops down and bite them and infecting them all with the virus.

(Y/N): "Umbrella was behind this about...they both are did something regret stupid decision and I don't even like it...but I need to find a way to stop the virus in this world." He said to himself and he was slowly got up from the ground and make him just turn his head to look all around at the Raccoon city and all every burning fires around here and make (Y/N) doesn't like it.

(Y/N): "I need to moving out by myself...and I cannot let Umbrella get away from this shit." He said to himself and he tries to thinking by himself.

(Y/N): "This city is suffering." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...this isn't good at all...if I doing this right thing to protect this world and I must do the right thing as a hero...that's what I am going to do." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was got up from the ground and he just jumped up high by himself and begin to moving out by himself.

When (Y/N) was crashed down at those zombies who were flew up to the sky and they both are crashes down on the ground and their necks were broken with heads smashed like watermelon and make (Y/N) was look around and he saw these zombies are moaning out and make (Y/N) begin to running off right away.

Then he is heading toward to the vehicle car and make him was jump up pass through the vehicle car.

When (Y/N) saw there was a big bus in front at him and make him was running toward to it and he just jump up on the top of the taxi's vehicle car and he was jump from the taxi's car like goes high up from the taxi.

When he was passes through the big bus and make him land down on the ground and then he start to running over there and there is a truck and make (Y/N) just jumped up from the ground and land on the truck again. Then (Y/N) just jump up again and grab the light that he just pass through and jump up again and land down on the building with his feet running up like Spiderman.

(Y/N): "I need to find Jill right away...I cannot leave her back there before something else coming right up right now and I know her is gone...but she tries to called me...I need to get there fast as I could." He said to himself and make him was running and keep running up to the other building and jump up that he land down on the rooftop's building and do the parkour in this city.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Jill.

When Jill was begin to running away from something else is chasing at her and looks like big and terrifying monster behind her and she keep running and then she just heard the loudest footsteps coming here. Then the ex-member S.T.A.R.S woman who was running fast as she could and make her look back behind and seeing there was a tall big monster with 11 foot tall and he wore a black leather clothes on and he had a disgust face and terrifying ugly motherfucker for what they really seen.

This creature is project...called...Nemesis.

Nemesis.

When the creature was heading toward to Jill and he tries to grab her but until (Y/N) came out of nowhere who give an powerful kick in the face of Nemesis so hard and break his tooth out and make Jill was surprise in her face and she saw (Y/N) appeared out of nowhere. Then (Y/N)'s kick sent Nemesis to the wall of the building and smashes through in there and when (Y/N) was land down on the ground and make him look at Nemesis who was thrown down on the ground.

(Y/N): "Huh...this guy is better not to be tough than Juggernaut." He said to himself and make him was stood right there and waiting for Nemesis to get up again and Jill who is even stop running and make her thought.

Jill: "*(Y/N)?!?*" She thought herself and she seeing (Y/N) arrive right on the time and kick Nemesis like that and send him down on the ground and then Nemesis was change into different something worst and he got his left arm change into claws...massive claws and (Y/N) saw that and make him was smirk up. When (Y/N)'s arms was got tendrils around his both arms change into claws.

When (Y/N) was goes his own fighting stance at Nemesis and prepare to fight him and (Y/N) look at Nemesis who is growling out and he was holding the rocket launcher in his hand and make him aim the weapon at (Y/N) and shot out. Then (Y/N) saw this and make him was jumped up from the ground and he use his claws slash at Nemesis's hand off and make Nemesis was growling in anger by himself and he look back at (Y/N) who was give him an multiple slashes with his claws at the motherfucker by himself.

Then Nemesis was look at (Y/N) who goes his own fighting stance like bad motherfucker and make him was give him an finger 'C'mon' and then (Y/N) was waiting for Nemesis charge at him...and the two of them fighting together.

Nemesis tries to take (Y/N) down and he just dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was begin to beating the shit out of him with his own martial art fighting and (Y/N) use his tendrils to shoot out at the zombie and make (Y/N) just use a bio-bomb.

(Y/N): "Alright, here comes for your ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Nemesis and kick the zombie pretty hard and send the undead to Nemesis and make the tendrils wrapped around him also the other tendrils were shoot out the vehicles and hit together at Nemesis and blow the maggot up.

Nemesis got blowed up from (Y/N)'s tendrils and bio-bomb...but that motherfucker got what he deserve and he didn't know what's hit him and Jill was surprise to see (Y/N) kick the zombie with bio-bomb to Nemesis and blowed him up right away. Then (Y/N) was turn his head back to look at Jill who was even smile and she said with excited.

Jill: "About time you show up!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, I've been busy to notice around here...some zombies are around here in this world...and I decide to looking out for you, Jill." He said to her ad make him was run to her and give her a hug and he was carrying her up in bridal style.

Jill: "What a gentleman." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Are you hurt?" he asked her and make her shook her head and she tell him that she isn't hurt and (Y/N) just begin to run off with Jill.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 197 20
This story takes place after Issei Hyoudou became a devil and before he met Asia Argento. This story also takes place after the ending Prototype 2, t...
14.7K 940 42
I don't own any of the Resident Evil characters, or games. All rights reserved to CAPCOM. Six months after a deadly viral outbreak in China threatene...
89.2K 1.6K 25
My name is Ryan Mercer. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist. I'm all of these things. 10 years ago, they took me and turned me into what I...
75.9K 3.2K 24
(Read "Shady Promises" before reading this.) After all this time, you finally received the answers you've been waiting for. In exchange, you were t...