Come Back to Me

By Keebs1214

Far away and content in Texas, Regan has done everything she can to forget her tiny little hometown in Maine... More

Chapter 1 Present Day
Chapter 2 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 4 Present Day
Chapter 5 Present Day
Chapter 6 Present Day
Chapter 7 Present Day
Chapter 8 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Joshua
Chapter 10 Present Day
Chapter 11 Present Day
Chapter 12 Present Day
Chapter 13 Present Day
Chapter 14 Present Day
Chapter 15: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Mark
Chapter 17: Present Day
Chapter 18: Present Day
Chapter 19: Present Day
Chapter 20: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 22: Present Day
Chapter 23: Present Day
Chapter 24: Present Day
Chapter 26: Present Day
Chapter 27: Present Day
Chapter 28: Present Day
Chapter 29: Present Day
Chapter 30: Present Day
Chapter 31: Present Day
10 Years Ago: The Boys
Chapter 33: Present Day
Chapter 34: Present Day
Chapter 35: Present Day
Chapter 36: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Regan
Chapter 38: Present Day
Chapter 39: Present Day
Chapter 40: Present Day
Chapter 41: Present Day
Chapter 42: Present Day
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Present Day
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Edited
Chapter 52: Noah - The Rescue
Chapter 53: Joshua - The Rebuild
Chapter 54: Mark - The Revenge
Chapter 55: Regan - The Recovery
Chapter 56: Regan

Chapter 25: Present Day

234 15 1
By Keebs1214

"Strip."

I gaped at Joshua in disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. When I come back, you'd better be naked or your punishment is just going to get worse."

His hand smacked my ass as he walked by, and I gasped, not in pain but in arousal. My chin raised in defiance even as I felt my desire building. "I won't allow you to harm me."

He winked down at me. "I promise you only the pleasurable kind of pain."

He strode out of his room, leaving me standing in the middle of it, almost too flustered to follow his orders.

Noah and Mark took a seat on the sofa, both looking very relaxed. They watched me, waiting.

"You're just going to watch as he does this?" I waved my hands outwards, still at a loss as to what Joshua had planned for me. Whatever it was, it would happen here, in the gaming area upstairs.

"I'll be participating. He'll watch." Noah nodded towards Mark.

Mark's dark eyes swept over me slowly. I shivered.

"So you guys have done this before?"

"No." All three of them answered at the same time.

Joshua had returned. A length of rope was gripped in his hand. My eyebrows shot up.

"Unless you want me to cut that dress from your body, you'd better strip like I ordered."

Joshua was still clothed in his jeans but had removed his socks, shoes, and his shirt. Christ almighty. The top button of his jeans was undone, and I could see the head of his erection past the waistline.

My body suddenly ached and hummed in all the best places. I turned to face Joshua fully, my back towards the other two as my fingers gripped the hem of my dress and slowly started pulling it up my body. Noah cursed when it was off and tossed forgotten on the floor. Gaining confidence and enjoying their reactions, I made a show of shimmying my tights down my thighs, bending at the waist to pull one foot out and then the other.

Noah was suddenly behind me, his hands palming my ass. "I can't wait to see this ass red from the spanking you're about to get."

Oh fuck. I pushed back into his hands as I righted myself.

Joshua was watching us, his pupils blown with his excitement and arousal. I held his gaze as I unclasped my bra and let Noah pull it from my shoulders.

My nipples pebbled as the cool air hit my sensitive skin. My breasts were still sore from all of Noah's nibbling and biting yesterday. Would I get more of that or something else? I was wet from only the thought of Joshua doing something more and decided to hell with it. I was going to take my punishment like a big girl.

I stepped out of my panties and smiled at him.

He slowed as he neared me, gazing at my naked body, and I felt the flush of my cheeks, still a little embarrassed to be so vulnerable in front of him.

"I'll never get over how beautiful you are." Joshua reached for me, gently clasping my hand and bringing it to his lips for a sweet kiss. "Do you trust I won't hurt you?"

"Yes." Hopefully, he could hear me over my thundering heartbeat.

There was no response as our gazes locked, and when I felt the softness of something encircling my wrist – not his hand – I glanced down and gasped.

"You're tying me up?" My tone wasn't shocked – it was filled with excitement. I had never been tied up but always wanted to try it.

Noah grinned at my reaction as he came around to stand in front of me. Joshua continued to wrap my wrist and then the other with the soft, silky gray rope. If my distracted mind could recall, it was the ropes from the drapes in my room. He tightened the fastenings with a tug and finished with an artful yet unyielding knot. He tugged on it to test the strength, and seeming satisfied, he led me over to the bar.

He moved behind the counter and then tugged my bound hands, so I had no choice but to lean across, giving Noah and Mark a spectacular view of my ass. One of them groaned in appreciation.

Joshua yanked my arms further down and looped the rope around a hook mounted on the underside of the bar. Stretched like this, I was forced to go up on my tiptoes, and as I was still getting my footing, Noah gently kicked my legs wider apart. I knew they could see how wet I was at this angle. I couldn't stop from wiggling, desperate for someone to touch me. Anywhere.

"Stop moving," Joshua commanded in a tone that made me weak. It was such a departure from his easygoing, relaxed attitude. He could talk to me like that whenever he wanted, as long as I was naked and needing him.

"I'll stop if you tell me, okay? Just say stop."

I nodded in understanding, trembling as his fingers grazed down my arms, tickling the sensitive flesh of my underarms and then down my ribs. Goosebumps broke out over my skin from the sensation, and my nipples hardened even more. I moaned as he kissed along my spine all the way to my lower back. His hands trailed lower, smoothing over my hips, one stopping to grab my ass, the other slipping between my legs to pet me.

"Already so wet for me."

"Joshua!" I shouted as his fingers pinched my clitoris. The sensations of it shot through my entire body, and he did it again.

"You like being tied up for my use," he mused, feeling my wetness with his fingers. "Tell me you like it." His fingers slipped inside effortlessly.

I groaned. "God, yes. Love it."

He stroked me over and over again in just the right spot until I was quivering in his hand. "Do you want to come?"

I nodded.

He slid his fingers out. "Say it. Beg for it."

My hips pressed backward to follow after his missing fingers. "Make me come."

"Not good enough."

I shrieked as his palm connected harshly with my ass. He immediately stroked his hand over the stinging flesh, the pain fading away. His fingers teased between my legs, not quite touching me yet so close.

He spanked me again, and again, then a third time. My shouts turned to moans when his fingers slid back inside me. Not far enough. He knew it, too. As soon as I started moving my hips, he smacked me again.

"Please, Joshua!" My cry echoed in the room. I tugged against my bindings. "I need to come, please make me come!"

He stepped away from me and I whimpered in response. My sounds stopped short as someone unzipped his fly. I turned my head as far as I could, tugging on my bindings again, frustrated I wasn't able to see or reach him. Joshua took pity on me, moved to my side, and shoved his jeans to his ankles, stepping from them, his glorious erection in his hand. He stroked it. I bit my bottom lip.

The sight of him naked and stroking himself was almost enough to bring on my orgasm. My body shuddered along with his as he continued, his hand moving swifter and more forceful.

"Let me touch you," I gasped, enticed by the bead of moisture on his tip. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to have his cock between my lips, and I think he knew it. This was all part of his plan.

Silent, he released himself and bent to retrieve something from the pocket of his pants. Condom? Was he going to fuck me like this? Where were the other two?

In answer to my silent question, I felt Noah's hand brushing over my backside. My back arched into his touch. Until he started spanking me, and then I was trying to move away. He held me in place with one hand, giving me one more smack right on my clit. He gently began to rub the sting of it away.

"Noah!" This mixture of pleasure and pain was almost too much for me to handle. I had never experienced anything like this before. My legs began to tremble the closer to release Noah brought me.

"Don't let her come." Joshua still stood at my side, watching me and my reactions while Noah continued to stroke me. "I still have plans for her."

My eyes went wide, and he chuckled, holding his palm up for me to see my battery-powered BFF.

"No," I stammered, and my cheeks grew even redder. "Where'd you get that?"

"Have you used this since you got here?"

Noah's touch disappeared and Joshua took his place behind me. I wasn't going to survive this. Not if he used the on me. I had very intimate knowledge of the deceiving power that sweet little thing packed, never being able to use it all full power even at my most desperate moments. Now Joshua wielded it as a weapon of punishment and I trembled in fear –but also anticipation. My damned body was betraying me.

"Answer me." Another smack to my backside.

"No! I haven't used it."

He flipped the switch, the buzzing sound had never been louder to me. Fitting it into his palm, he brought it dangerously close to me, holding it just out of reach, taunting me. The second I opened my mouth to beg him to - stop? Keep going? - Noah was there, pushing his fingers into my mouth.

"Taste how sweet you are, Reggie."

At the same time, Joshua placed the humming vibrator against me.

I jerked, crying out at the sudden sensation on my swollen lips and clit. I was going to come in seconds like this. He must have it on one of the middle settings, the vibrations harsher than what I normally started with. His other hand gripped the back of one of my thighs, holding me open to him and that awful tiny machine. He began caressing me with the vibrator, the ridges in the body of the butterfly creating even more amazing friction.

"Is this what you had to do when you were with your fiancé? You had to play with yourself to get the release you needed because he couldn't satisfy you?"

My head made a small nodding motion, Noah's fingers in my mouth preventing me from speaking while the butterfly continued stroking me.

Noah hissed in annoyance. "You'll never be unsatisfied again." He bit the words out.

"And the only time you'll pleasure yourself is when it's in front of one of us," Joshua added.

I moaned but couldn't answer. Noah pulled his fingers away.

"Do you understand?" he snapped, pressing his palm almost painfully against me and shoving a finger inside me.

"Yes!" I shouted as my hips thrust to meet his finger. "I'm going, I'm going to ..." The words wouldn't form as my body trembled and shook, so close to release already.

He took his hand away.

"No! Don't stop!" The ropes held tight as I pulled in frustration.

Instead of answering me, he dropped that damned vibrator on the floor, then he was in front of me, unhooking my rope from the bar. "I need to kiss you, taste you. Every inch."

I stumbled as he turned me around and dragged me over the large cushioned ottoman that was positioned directly in front of where Mark was still sitting. He had been so silent that I had practically forgotten he was even there. But his eyes - they were darker than I'd ever seen them. His breaths were shallower than normal, and his cheeks were slightly flushed. When our eyes met, just before Joshua forced me to sit down, Mark's lips moved into a devilish smile. He would have a front-row seat for whatever was coming next.

My body was still quivering from my thwarted orgasm when Joshua knelt before me and began trailing kisses down my throat and across my collarbone, then around my breasts, stopping to suckle them. He was gentle, softly flicking his tongue over my nipples before pulling each of them between his lips. He palmed them as he moved over my body, licking a path toward my belly button and then lower.

He hooked his arms under my thighs, pulling me to the edge of my seat, the movement causing me to lean back, my hands still tied in front of me. I fell the rest of the way, the first stroke of his tongue on my sex wrenching a cry from me, my hips rolling to his mouth for more.

"God, baby girl, your taste," he groaned into me, licking again.

"More," I moaned. "More. Please."

"You never have to beg me for more of this."

His hands gripped my thighs, pulling my legs wider before he set in with a force. His tongue lapped at my entrance, pulling more moans and pleas from me. He delved it inside, causing me to undulate with every thrust of his tongue, desperate to come, but he was purposely keeping me on edge.

If only my hands were free, my fingers would be buried deep in his hair, holding and steering him while I shamelessly ground against his mouth to find my release. As it was, he held my hips down, preventing me from rocking to his tongue while he licked and probed until my entire body was sweat-soaked and tensed with the desperate need to come.

"Joshua!"

"Come for me." His voice was stern but soft as he whispered the command against my swollen clitoris. Then he sucked it between his lips and growled, the vibration and suction slamming my orgasm through me with such a force my back bowed, my head thrown back while I screamed in pleasure. He kept sucking and flicking me with that skillful tongue, dragging the release on and on and on. My flesh was so sensitive, and he just kept assaulting me with his mouth until I was struggling to move away from him.

"Too sensitive, too much!"

"You'll take whatever we give you." Joshua began fucking me with his fingers, curling inside me. "I'm not through with you yet."

Noah was kneeling on the other side of the ottoman, naked and stroking himself. He gently adjusted me so I was stretched out and looking up at him. When he moved his hands away, my head fell off the edge of the seat.

"Open up, beautiful."

I did as I was told. His hard length slowly slid between my lips while his hands cradled my head. Inch by inch, I took him, trying to concentrate on relaxing so he could go as deep as possible. He groaned as my lips wrapped around him, his hips beginning to thrust.

"Fuck, Regan," he exhaled harshly. "Take me deeper, I know you can do it."

Joshua suddenly set in on my clit again, even more furious than the first time. The feeling of his fingers gliding in and out while he lapped at my overly sensitive and swollen bud spiraled me into a realm of pleasure I never knew existed, one where I began yelling around Noah's cock in my throat. In turn, Noah thrust harder, gripping my face as he fucked my mouth in time with Joshua's torture.

"I could watch you like this all damn day." Joshua reached up to pinch a nipple between his fingers, and I arched helplessly to him. "Maybe I will."

He shoved a third finger inside me. Another flick of his tongue followed by a suck.

My cries were incoherent, my second orgasm rising inside me to be the most violent one of my life. He thrust his fingers harder. Noah thrust his cock deeper.

When Joshua's fingers were replaced by something much larger and thicker, I was in such a state that tears began falling from my closed eyes. To have them like this, both of them thrusting into me, pulling pleasure from my body that couldn't be real because I had to be dreaming - it was beyond bliss. Their hands covered my breasts, my face, my hips. One pushed while the other pulled. They were saying dirty things, barking commands, whispering beautiful and loving praises, and I wasn't able to hear any of it as they brought my body over the precipice together.

I came apart around them, screaming my pleasure as Noah found his, my back arching and forcing him even further into my throat as I worked to swallow him. Joshua's thrusts became faster and harder, pushing against my tightening inner walls and drawing out my orgasm to almost unbearable lengths. My thighs clenched tight around him, and then I felt his own release, hot and wet inside me.

I lapped at Noah as his thrusts slowed, and he eventually pulled himself from my lips. When Joshua slowly withdrew, he placed my feet back onto the floor, watching as the wetness from our releases coated my thighs.

"Beautiful," Joshua murmured.

Gasping in lungfuls of air, I tried to calm myself and gather my thoughts. Noah watched me, his eyes riveted on my breasts as they heaved with my breathing, the sweat trickling between them. My hands flexed within my bonds as I watched him.

It was Mark who finally reached over and undid the ropes around my wrists. Without a word from any of them, he scooped me up into his arms and carried me away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 340K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...
268 19 12
This story is a remake of 'Unexpected Romance'. It's a friends to enemies to lovers Romance. The main characters; Ethan and Noah have known each ot...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
360 14 11
❤PROLOGUE ❤ Riley Kendall is a beautiful 18 years old girl (12th grader), her father died when she was 16 years so she only have her mom. Ever si...