OFF//WORLD: It's Easy to Save...

By TinnyZaz

In OFF//WORLD™ every experience makes you stronger. Even if it kills you. So why not escape your boring life... More

Title Page // Preview
Prologue - Edge of Forever
Chapter 1 - Fresh Air, Tall Trees, and Bugs
Chapter 2 - You Died.
Chapter 3 - A Bear in the Woods
Developer's Note
Patch Notes v0.2.0a

Glossary (Spoiler-free)

8 0 0
By TinnyZaz

Sojourner's Guide to OFF//WORLD

Only terms and characters that have already appeared in the published chapters will be listed here.

Alter — Players interact with OFF//WORLD via their in-game avatar, or Alternate Self.
ARSEN Interactive — The development studio responsible for creating OFF//WORLD.
Asteria — Often described as rainbow-colored cords of pure light, the asteria forms the border of warp bubbles that bend space-time around a ship traveling through mezispace.
eXiLe — A powerful player-controlled guild in the OFF//WORLD game setting.
Hyperspeed Albatross, The — Starship captained by Ramona Mahar.
Mezispace — The wake created by a warp engine, used to traverse great distances through space at near the speed of light.
Superloop — Mass transit system on Ganymede and throughout the solar system.

Characters

Aki, Jain — (she/her) Protagonist, a player in the OFF//WORLD game.
CERA — (she/her) Craft Exo-Repair Automaton, or Cera. A mech suit. Also the name of the sentient artificial intelligence inhabiting the mecha.
Danju, Radnik — (he/him) Chief engineer of the Hyperspeed Albatross
Demon King, The — Enigmatic founder and guildmaster of eXiLe.
Kindred — (she/her) Elf Wizard Alter. Red hair, brown skin, green eyes.
Lakshman, Sushannah — (she/her) VP of Comunity Management for ARSEN Interactive.
Little Dandy — (he/him) Captain Commander of the eXiLe guild.
Mahar, Ramona — (she/her) Captain of the Hyperspeed Albatross
Sord Blasta — (he/him) Human Fighter Alter. White hair, brown skin.
Wrecka — (she/her) Small Player Alter. Onyx skin and violet eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1.6K 30
You are Y/n L/n and You were A Loser With No Family and no Friends Just going to school and having A Miserable existence or that was until you saved...
113K 5.7K 99
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
186K 5.6K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
141 59 25
The world was peaceful for a long time and it was maintained that way because of one sacrifice of a large family. Harmony was prevalent, and peace se...