The Devil's Accord

By authorsimerl

You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and ful... More

The Devil's Accord (The Deal) Prologue
I. Familiar Face
II. Becoming Your Enemy
III. Learning to Communicate
IV. The Devil Kept Secrets
V. Start of the Game
VI. She's the Pawn
VII. A Threat or a Wingman?
VIII. Getting to Know You πŸ”žπŸ”ž Part
IX. Kali Says Hi
X. Bringing Chaos
XI. I Can Smell Jealousy
XII. Kali and Bada
XIII. Competition between the Sisters
XIV: Kirsten's Birthday was almost ruined?
XV. πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž PART
XV. Naomi opens up to her Devil
XVI. Naomi's Feelings
XIX. πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž PART
XIX. Naomi's for Bada Only
XX. Flirting with Bada
XXI. Complicated Feelings
XXII. The Devil's Tale
XXIII. She's turned to a Baddie
XXIV. Bada is back and she has a tale
XXV. Naomi in her Princess Treatment Era
XXVI. The Devil's Feelings
XXVII. Both Thirsty πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž PART
XXVII. Both Thirsty
XXVIII. Naomi's Aunt and Bada's Past
XXIX. Marella
XXX. Bada meets Vera Again
XXXIII. Down Bad for Each Other πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž Part
XLIII. Lucifer's Truth πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž

VIII. Getting to know You

866 9 0
By authorsimerl

Bada was busy reading a random book she pulled out of nowhere and I'm in my bed right now combing my hair. The more I observe her, the more I realize I haven't really asked anything about her yet. She knows a lot of things about me but I don't know a single thing about her lol.

"Batting an eye for me now?" Bada suddenly asked without looking at me. I forgot! She can read my mind nga pala.

"I'm curious kasi you suddenly popped out of nowhere, you followed me and helped me and said you will have my soul in exchange pero hindi mo naman ako kinukuha. Who are you exactly Bada? Are you really a devil?" Sunod-sunod kong sabi sa kanya.

She sighed while putting the book on my side table and then sat beside me.
"Fine I'll answer your questions if I want to.  Let's talk about it" she said now looking at me intently, I gulped because we're so close to each other. I'm still not used to this

"Okay! Well first who are you? What exactly is your role in hell if it's true you are a devil?" Seryoso nako sa tanong ko pero tumawa pa sya.

"I don't know what else I need to prove so you'll believe me haha but ok mmm I came from the second generation of Devils. There are some leading each of the deadly sins as you may know and I handle them all like a general or something." I was taken aback about what she said, so she has a high position too.

"Exactly, other devils weak or strong fear me down there Naomi. I'm not someone they'll want to mess with." She added.

"Kaya pala, then why me? Why did you choose me as your contractor?" Pangalawa kong tanong sa kanya, this time mas lumapit sya sakin kaya napahiga ako at napasigaw. I can even feel her breath near me wtf.

"I don't know Naomi, something just drove me papunta sayo but you did agree to our deal so you can't run away now" sagot nya while her face was getting nearer and nearer. Napapikit nalang ako kasi hahalikan nya na naman ako.

"NAOMI BAKIT KA SUMISIGAW?" Triny kong itulak si Bada palayo kasi I heard Mom's voice but she's too strong that I wasn't able to. Narinig ko nalang na bumukas yung pinto.

"Ay Diyos kong mahabagin! Naomi sino yang kasama mo?!" Galit na tanong ni Mama sakin, sinamaan ko ng tingin si Bada dahil hindi pa din sya umaalis sa taas ko.

"NAOMI! Wala na kayong galang sakin? Ano ba!" Ulit ni Mama kaya dahan-dahan din tumayo si Bada and showed herself to Mom. Shet na malagket pano na to???

"Ano ba yan cellphone kayo ng cellphone na dalawa dyan! Wala ba kayong balak magsorry sakin? About sa nakita ko? Naomi explain yourself why are you with your prof in your bedroom?" Grabe na yan daig pa ni Mama si Flow G sa daming tanong.

Nanginginig na yung tao dito pano i-explain, pano ba Ma demonyo po yan sya gustong-gusto anuhin anak mo. Ahhhh pano to?

"A-ano kasi Ma hinatid nya ako pauwi and her car got broken, malayo kasi yung bahay nya so I offered for her to stay here." Pauna kong explain, huy ang pangit ng dahilan walang sense  naiiyak na ako.

"Why would she send you home? Are you two seeing each other? At di mo sinasabi sakin?" Tanong ni Mama, sinagot ko na nga yung tanong may isa pa ulit huhu.

"Nag magandang loob lang po kasi she's helping me out with the studies--"

"Yes po Tita we're seeing each other" napalingon ako ng mabilis nung sumagot si Bada. WTF ATE KO?!?!

"We've been dating for a week palang po, honestly Naomi was the most amazing girl I knew that I got attracted to her easily" anong sinasabi nito be.

"She always says she misses you nung time na nasa dorm palang sya and wanted to do her best so you won't get disappointed daw po. I can see Naomi working hard on her studies and I'm proud of her for doing that" Bada said and held my hand, I wanted to stop her but what she said was true.

Nakita ko si Mom na nag-iba yung expression ng mukha from galit to naiiyak na. Yung kaba ko din nawala na when Bada held me.

"I know po you'll see this as an unusual relationship, a prof with her student haha it's not allowed in the university but I'm just a substitute there, aalis din ako. I'm more than that and I wanted you to know Naomi is safe with me"

I was looking at Bada habang sinasabi nya yun, she sounded sincere about it pero ayokong maniwala, she's probably acting so she can sway Mom. Gusto ko syang palakpakan dahil ang best actress nya.

And it did work. Mom was sorry to me because she said she lacked support for me, she was sad not asking how I feel when they sent me to that university and far from them. I felt guilty kasi ok lang naman sakin, I chose that too but it's true I miss them.

Mom said she trusts Bada to take care of me but we shouldn't do odd things especially here.
"We'll make sure to lock the door Tita" sabi naman ni Bada at gusto ko nalang ihagis tong upuan sa kanya.

Wala nalang nagawa si Mom kaya hinayaan nya na si Bada sa kwarto ko. We only have two rooms in here kaya no choice din talaga 😮‍💨

"Di mo na sana sinabi yung last, as if naman papayagan kita may gawin sakin. Narinig mo si Mom diba?? Bawal daw!" Sabi ko kay Bada when she entered.

"I saved your nervous ass out there and you'll tell me di ka papayag? Come on Naomi" pang-aasar ni Bada, well totoo naman pero bawal pa din. Not this time, sex should be done sacredly and with two loving people not with anyone who just wants it.

"That's what you were taught Naomi, sex is an art. If it didn't exist you humans won't be able to produce your generations. I know you'll contradict it with why me a woman would want to do that with you, well other people do it for fun, it's not a sin" singit ni Bada.

"Di sya kasalanan?" Tanong ko pabalik

"No it is not, unless you do it harm and know you will ruin someone's life" sagot nya sakin.

I wanted to ask about more stuff but she lay down on my bed fast and closed her eyes. I have bothered her so much today kaya hinayaan ko nalang sya to sleep soundly while I do some of my assignments bago matulog.

Sometimes I am thankful Bada existed even though most of the recent happenings were somehow because of her.

It was already 3 am when I finished my work, I struggled with some of them kaya natagalan akong gawin and I peek at Bada from time to time but she's in a deep sleep. Kahit mag-ingay ako wala lang sa kanya, dahan-dahan akong gumapang papunta sa kabilang side ng bed to lie down and go to sleep as well. Tumalikod ako sa kanya and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Third Person's POV:

Naomi was having a good sleep when she had a dream. She saw Bada in it hugging her from behind smelling her nape planting kisses in it down to her shoulder. Naomi felt electricity in her body when the latter did that, she can't seem to move or try to look over Bada as she's liking the sensations.

Her mind went blank when Bada's hand started crawling inside her shirt. She's used to wearing nothing under a shirt when sleeping as it's convenient but she felt vulnerable now knowing a hand was caressing her. Bada pulled her closer and rolled her over to look at her, when their eyes met Bada instantly kissed her on the lips gently.

"May I continue? Are you ok with this?" Bada asked Naomi. Even if she's having an uncontrollable rage inside her to fuck Naomi, she wanted to have her consent.

Naomi froze for a second but thinking it was just a dream and she will get over it, she nodded to Bada.

As their mouths are fighting, Bada's hand was busy circling and massaging on her left boob making Naomi moan softly. The mischievous devil heard that and continued what she was doing. Bada couldn't help it but put marks on Naomi's chest where it would show but not be visible on public's eyes. She planted a lot making Naomi squirm and curl her toes while moaning loudly as Bada gets more aggressive every kiss.

Good thing she put a spell in the room that no one else wouls hear them.

"That's right scream more, you can do it" she whispered in her contractor's ear. Naomi nodded like a puppy following her master.

"Spread your legs pretty Naomi" Bada commanded her, Naomi felt weird that she adhered to the devil but she can't withdraw from it anymore. Nobody has made her feel like this before, well she's inexperienced and relies on sexual contents she read. This dream probably felt real for her that she doesn't want to stop either.

Once she's given Bada enough space, the devil went right in and slipped her fingers teasing Naomi by gently caressing and sliding it in her center.

"Mmm" Naomi said

"Beg me to explore you" Bada demanded, Naomi's face was heated up and she's biting her finger now trying to look Bada in the eyes. The devil is in her devil form now but instead of getting scared, Naomi was turned on even more. It is an unusual thing to see at 3 am but fuck this one is a hot devil.

"P-please Bada, explore me" Naomi said in her low voice, still shy.

Bada laughed at her contractor's now red face but did not teased her anymore. She went in rubbing her faster.

"Uhmm haaa" Naomi grabbed her by her shoulder, it was overwhelming for her but she gave a good reaction making Bada raise her brows and get more into it.

Bada is not stopping, hearing Naomi's moans feed her hunger of lust. Once she felt her woman is wet she slipped two fingers in not forgetting her clit.

Naomi arched her back while grabbing the sheet of her bed and moving around, the devil's long fingers can't make her contain herself. Her eyes are rolling as Bada continues, she shakes from the orgasm and one after another Bada's fingers are still inside her.

"Fuck you're so wet baby girl" the devil exclaimed. She pulled her now wet finger and went to Naomi and made her suck on it.

"Have a taste of your own juice" Bada chuckled while shoving her finger in Naomi's mouth.

Naomi did not like the taste of it but she did not care, her mind is far too clouded because of Bada's naughty moves.

Naomi was probably awakened up now, she stared at Bada who was smiling while on top of her. The devil wanted to let her sleep as she disturbed her so she kissed Naomi again licking her mouth to taste her juice too and whispered for her to sleep now.

It was a spell so Naomi went into deep sleep again.

***********

NAOMI'S POV:

I woke up at 5 am dahil eto ang usual gising ko since my university is far from here. Although I know I won't be commuting since Bada is here, speaking of! I had a dream na naman, katabi ko nalang sya pinupuntahan pa din ako sa panaginip para dun. Pero .... di ba mas ok if sa panaginip lang not real life? Hoy naman Naomi! Tumayo na ako and felt my legs weak kaya medyo napasandal ako sa bed, wth?? Dahil ba to sa kakagising ko lang?

I tried to walk again and this time I was fine so I headed straight to the bathroom to do my morning rituals. Why do I feel sore down there? Napailing nalang ako and washed my face, habang nagsscrub sa tapat ng salamin ay napansin ko yung balikat ko na may mark. Kinagat ba ako ng lamok? I checked on it and

.......

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCCKKK???

W

ala na hindi na ako birhen 🥺 Charot eme ko lang yun pero waaaah how can she do that?!? Sabi ko gagawin ko lang yun sa taong love ko! Hindi ko naman sya love, hindi sya kamaha-mahal! Wala na, ang tinatago kong puri ay wala na.

"You agreed to do it" napalingon ako kay Bada na gising na ngayon.
"I asked you if I can continue and you said yes" pagpapatuloy nya. No hindi ako yun! Alter ego ko yun!

"Pero huhu did you have to go this far?? Marks? Making me sore? Waaah did Mom hear us? Baka nagdasal na yun ng sampung beses" sabi ko sa kanya habang hawak ang magkabila kong mukha.

"I did put a barrier so she won't hear us but you were extremely loud when I said you can scream" may halo pang pang-aasar ang demonyo na ito.

"What you did would last me for days of not being hungry so thank you kaya naman I will cook for you instead. Get ready for school while I prepare" utos nya as she gets up my bed and open the door.

Since it's earlier di pa gising si Mom and Bada got busy cooking breakfast for us three. Grabe na ang kahihiyan, pumayag ako kasi akala ko panaginip lang 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
745K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)