Reasons why Null should proba...

By FubukiVolt

Brainrots, check, obsessions, check... This is a collection of all the moments I can get at my most unhinged... More

Some of my most unhinged tweets (ft. my Twitter)
JEDAH FUCKIN' DOHMA
Not me getting so attached to a game that I make chaotic drawings based on it
I impulsively collect things people don't usually know about
I scanned an entire fucking manga last night
O R C A
So, about the thing...
Help, the Goonya Monster crossovers will not stop
I want to talk to you about something
Two things I've realized after revisiting Goonya Monster's story

I think I'm gonna regret doing this

11 1 1
By FubukiVolt

Basically I like to consider slapping two different things together to make something.

Puyo Puyo and Sonic definitely worked because I was inspired by somebody else to do it.

So, story time: a few days ago, @GaiaKoraidon was discussing a certain topic on a show called "YooHoo & Friends" (I'll admit I watched a few episodes in the Korean dub (sometimes the language it was originally made in is better)), and I made an idea for an AU of the second season (and potentially the rest of the series), and then as I was working on something for that, the idea popped up.

YooHoo, but Goonya Monster.

I've got stuff planned out, but I have so many hurdles to clear. How would I want the gang to interact with the one character that is going to be the only actual character besides the Monsters and Undead from the game (spoilers: that character is Orca because I fUCKING L O V E  H E R)? How can I YooHoo-fy the Monsters and Undead? I know I want to change up the story, but how can I get the balance between adventure-filled comedy and heavy stuff from the two? Could I actually manage to see it through to the end? How am I supposed to appeal to the fandoms I'm fusing for this?

I dunno, man, I might update on the situation if anyone wants to see what I've got for it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
9.2K 745 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...