ENCHANTED

By jasdarealDON

enchanted 1. fill someone with great delight. 2. to put someone under a spell. GXG || GIRL X GIRL More

cast + disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

fifteen

1.3K 145 86
By jasdarealDON

Distant shouting, beeping machines, and automated coded intercoms, was what made up the hospital waiting room that Serenity sat in. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. Two hours had passed and she continued to wait and wait until she was met with a doctor. Her butt became numb to the uncomfortable leather chair and her legs became numb from the uncontrollable bouncing.

"Serenity, if you want we can call you when we hear something. Your daughter was also a victim and I think she needs you too." Eryonna spoke, sitting in the chair adjacent to her. While she was trying to keep it together for everyone, she knew she was barely hanging on by a thread. She was scared out of her mind, but she couldn't let it show.

Serenity continued to aggressively chew on the inside of her cheek as she replayed the moment Eryzo was being wheeled out on a gurney, covered in blood. She tried to erase the moment, but her hands were also covered in Eryzo's blood which constantly reminded her that she could die at any moment.

"Serenity, I know it's hard. I know you don't want to leave her, but your daughter needs you. I promise we will call as soon as the doctor comes out." Eryonna reassured her. Unfortunately, Eryonna knew how it felt to be sitting in Serenity's shoes. Her high school sweetheart was killed two years ago while they were kicking it in his driveway.

"Please Eryonna. Please the moment you hear something." Serenity finally replied, snapping back in existence. She felt horrible at the moment. Her daughter and girlfriend was both caught in a traumatic event and instead of following Kenarie, she followed the ambulance with Eryzo.

After Eryonna replied, Serenity gathered her things and exited the medical center. Once she made it inside her car, she rested her head on the steering wheel. "Lord it wasn't suppose to be like this." She mumbled.

She took at least ten minutes to get herself together before she made the drive to Lennox's house. Afterall, she was more than grateful that her daughter was unharmed physically, but she knew that wasn't the case mentally or emotionally.

Once she got to his house, she immediately snuck in to get herself cleaned up before going to his room where he knew they were. She knocked before entering just to find Kenarie fast asleep in her dad's arms.

"You good?" Lennox asked, as Serenity closed the door behind her. She only shrugged her shoulders, sitting at the edge of the bed. She felt like she was in a bad dream, but honestly she felt selfish. She didn't know what her daughter, Eryzo, Amelia, or any of the other children had to witness and here she was dragging her feet around like she did.

"I guess I have some explaining to do. How is she?" She replied, tilting her head at their daughter.

"Still shaken up. I got her washed up, but she didn't wanna eat. She fell asleep not too long ago after we talked to your mom."

"I'm sorry I left you guys. I feel so guilty that I wasn't with you guys the whole time and just running behind Eryzo. My heart was torn into two pieces and I felt like because Narie wasn't harmed physically, that Eryzo needed me the most and I feel like I neglected her. It was wrong and I just hope y'all can both forgive me." Serenity started.

"I don't know what I would've done if Kenarie was in Eryzo's or the little girl's shoes right now and I should be cherishing that." She added.

Lennox carefully laid Kenarie next to him, kissing her forehead as she started squirming around. He wasn't upset with Serenity, just caught off guard. He was completely blind to Serenity and Eryzo's relationship.

"I'm not mad at you Ren. I was moreso confused. Yes, you need to talk to Narie. She needed her mom more than anything, but I can understand that you may have felt like you was stuck in two places." He sighed.

"How long have you been talking to her?"

Serenity fiddled with her fingers before parting her lips. She told Lennox almost everything, but she wasn't ready to share her relationship with him. However, under new circumstances she felt like it was time. "She came to the club the night before Kenarie started school."

"We started messing around, but she didn't know what she wanted so we stopped. Then couple weeks ago she came clean and wanted to pursue something." She summed it up.

"So y'all serious serious?" He questioned.

Serenity nodded her head, making eye contact with her child's father. She felt like she was under a microscope. She couldn't remember a time where she was so emotional and vulnerable. "Lennox I really do like her. I know we always agreed that we would be honest with each other and I know I haven't exactly been doing that, but I like her."

"Nothing wrong with that Ren. Can you meet me in the guest room though? I got a question for you." He replied.

Serenity sighed softly and followed him to the guest room. He closed the door behind him, running his hand through his head. "Lennox don't do this."

"C'mere Ren." He motioned to her. He could see her red-tinted eyes under the fluroscent lights he had installed in his guest room. "C'mere." He repeated.

Serenity walked towards him, stopping just a couple centimeters in front of him. She avoided eye contact with him as he tensely stared through her soul. Butterflies swarmed her stomach as she felt his eyes pierce through hers.

Lennox licked his lips before pulling her into a warm embrace. He instantly felt her body relax as he knew he would. Snaking his hands up and down her back, he soothed her to comfort. "I got you forever. Know that." He whispered in her ear, halting his hands just above her tramp stamp.

Serenity pulled back so that they're lips were inches apart before they both leaned in. She instantly melted into his arms as he picked her up. He carried them over to the bed, not missing a beat with each other's soft lips.

"Lennox." She moaned out, feeling him growing under her.

He ignored her, swiftly unbuckling her bra sliding it off of her body. "You know how bad I have to fucking stop myself from making love to you every time I see you." He stated, attacking her breasts with hungry kisses.

"S-Shit, fuck." She moaned, throwing her head back as she grinded on his covered dick. He held her in place, groaning feeling her pussy become moist.

In a swift motion, Serenity was completely naked, and Lennox's hardened member was teasing her hole. "You bet not wake my baby up." He whispered, pulling her hair so that she was in a perfect arch, yet with her back connected to his chest.

"F-Fuck!" She moaned out feeling his member stretch her out. She hadn't had pleasure from dick since Lennox, so she had to get used to him. "S-Shit!"

While Serenity was trying to get used to him again, Lennox was trying not to cum from how tight she was. "Ren, baby you gotta let me in." He moaned. He kissed the side of her neck, relaxing her so that she could relax her muscles.

As soon as she did he stroked her slow, being sure to leave his marks all over her neck. "What you was telling me in the room?" He asked, speeding up.

Serenity bit down on her bottom lip, "I-I like her, fuck I like her!"

"Is that right?" He chuckled, reaching his hand on her clit rubbing it. "So it's you and her now, what about me?"

Going into a daze, Serenity gripped the sheets trying to focus on keeping her balance and answering his questions. "Right there, right there baby." She begged, feeling him stroke against her G-spot. "Fuck!"

"What about me Ren? I want you too." He stated. "Eryzo so damn beautiful. What if I wanted her?" He asked. "What if I want y'all?"

Serenity eyes rolled to the back of her head, as he manipulated her clit. He sped his strokes up, along with his fingers on her clit violating her future orgasm. "Oh my—Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

"Answer my question Serenity!" He mugged, pulling out and flipping her over to her back. "What if I wanted y'all?" He asked sliding back in.

"S-She's mines, fuck she's mines." Serenity answered, trying to focus on the conversation that they were having while he was balls deep in her.

"So I can't have y'all?" He asked, feeling his strokes getting sloppy. He threw his head back in pleasure, feeling her walls clench around him snugly.

"N-No she's mines." She repeated. "Fuck, Fuck I'm about to c-cum." She announced, body shaking. Without even waiting for his command, her cum covered his dick, painting it.

"Shit Ren." Lennox moaned, pulling out releasing all over her stomach as a slew of curse words left his mouth. "Good ass pussy."

Once he came down from his high, he hovered over her passionately kissing her, snaking his hand down to her soaked pussy. "We'll see about that." He whispered, before standing up and walking to the connected bathroom.

~

Eryonna tucked her hair behind her ear as she called Serenity for the third time. As she promised, she wanted Serenity to be in the loop whenever the doctor came out to give them an update on Eryzo.

"She still ain't answer?" Erys questioned, getting impatient.

"No, but her daughter was also a victim. She's probably sleeping with her, so I'll just call her again later." She shrugged. They both walked back in the waiting room, approaching the doctor.

"Are we still waiting for one more?" The female, African-American, doctor asked.

"We were, but she's not picking up. How bad is it?" Eryonna inquired. The only thing that she wanted to hear was that her little sister was alive. It was the only thing that she needed to hear, so that she could release the breath she was holding.

"Surgery went well. We were able to locate both of the bullets and successfully remove them. Unfortunately she suffered a lot of blood loss, so we're currently doing a transfusion now and she'll have life-long changing effects surrounding her breathing. I did want to ask, has she ever seen a cardiologist before,?"

"Na, a heart doctor? No she ain't never been to one." Erys replied. "Why?"

"When we went in to remove the bullet from her chest, we noticed a small blood cot near her heart. The bullet was located right at the pectoralis minor which is a small, triangular muscle that lies beneath the pec major and controls structures associated with the back of your body. This muscle attaches to the ribs and the shoulder blade allowing it to help depress and spread apart the shoulder blades and assist with breathing."

"Okay, so like what does all this mean?" Eryonna asked.

"Since the bullet struck this muscle, she is going to have difficulty breathing. She's currently on a machine that's helping her right now, and during the day she'll have to carry an inhaler, but she'll need help every night while she sleeps for the rest of her life," Dr. Robins, started.

"Now the blood clot is small, so it may not be a problem now. However, it could grow really fast and become a major issue.

"Why you ain't take it out?" Erys questioned, pulling his sister into his side as he saw a group of guys walk in.

"Well, her body has already been through an immense amount of stress, and blood clots can be difficult. Even though it is small, if we would've stressed it out even more it could've ruptured and she could've died. Since I am the head cardiologist here, I will be monitoring the clot very closely and keeping you guys updated on the best time to surgically remove it." Dr. Robins finished up.

"Okay, when can we see her? I wanna see her." Eryonna sniffled, wiping her face with the back of her hand. She was relieved that her sister was alive, however still confused about the life-long effects she'd have to deal with. All in all, she was just grateful that she didn't loose her best friend.

"She's still getting the transfusion. We really need her to rest, so you guys can come back first thing in the morning when she's awake. We'll start the process of setting up her appointments and showing you all how to work the machine she'll be taking home."

"Thank you doc." Erys nodded, shaking her hand. He rarely saw African-American females handling patients, especially when it came down to surgery so it was refreshing to him. He was confident that his sister was in good hands and that she would make a full recovery with Dr. Robins.

~

ANOTHA ONE! LMAO

I know I left y'all hanging but it's not a cliff hanger if I don't lol, I think? This is pretty short I thought about writing more, but this is just like a continued chapter.

Soooo guys be honest? What's yall thoughts on Serenity going to the hospital with Eryzo, instead of being with Kanari?

Uh oh we have a oopsies, not Serenity and Lennox linking in the guest room. how yall feel about that?

Most importantly Lennox admitted he'll bag Serenity and Eryzo, yall think Eryzo would go for that?

chile idk cause Serenity meant when she said Eryzo was hers...

anyways Eryzo is gonna make a full recovery, so let's get this show on the roll.

like, comment, and share!!

follow me kids!!

-JasdarealDon out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 487 15
" ๐ฒ'๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . " " ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ. "
31.4K 695 31
๐Ÿ’ซFEMXSTUD (G!P)โœจ GXG Forbidden Lovers
24.8K 147 29
465K 16.2K 37
Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be honesty she just wanted to be loved by s...