The Web That Connects All (Yo...

By Shainessy

The son of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne aka: Batman but the kid doesn't know it. His name is Daniel, he lives... More

Party For Chaos
Orion-Spider VS Electro

Happy New Year!

142 2 0
By Shainessy

Robin, Batman, Aqualad, Aquaman, Captain Marvel and red tornado  discuss what happened to the Justice League while they were under Vandal Savage's control. Robin was able to account for most of the Justice League members except for Martian Manhunter, John Stewart, Wonder Woman, Hawkwoman, Super man and Batman, who went missing for a total of sixteen hours.

-In The Sewers-

Super Boy is running down a sewer tunnel and notices clay on the floor. ClayFace rises up from the water and grabs Super Boy by the neck.

Clayface:*Laughs* Struggle all you want, kid. Even a Kryptonian has to breathe HAHAHAHA!

 He pulls Super Boy to his body, trying to suffocate him.

Miss Martan:(Let Him Go!)

Miss Martian drops her camouflage to Telekinetically free Superboy. Clayface lunges at Superboy and misses. 

Miss Martian: (Delta squad, we've flushed the target. Converge on our signal)

 Clayface: we can play at this all day, missy. Nothing you can do hurts me.

Robin attacks Clayface from behind with electrified batarangs , but Clayface is not impressed. It was just a distraction. Superboy was now on Clayface's back.

Superboy: Spidey NOW!!!

An object was thrown near Clayface's... Face.

???: Think Fast Chucklenuts!

It activate and leaves out a small but strong enough shockwave to make Clayface open his mouth. Superboy is able to administer a pill to the monster which causes him to solidify from the inside.

Superboy: Distraction went off as planned, Robin.

Robin: Thanks. Just Happy it worked.

A green alligator arrives through a sewage pipe and slowly transforms into beast boy.

Beastboy: aww man is it over already? I didn't even get a souvenir for the trophy room.

Blue Beetle arrives with Bumblebee while in flight mode and closes his nose in disgust of Beast boy's smell.

Blue Beetle: Phoo. Dude, I think that smell qualifies.

Bumblebee stands next to Miss Martian in her normal sized body.

A Boy in a black and Magenta colored suit is upside dangling onto a web.

Orion Spider: Another Day, another victory for the OG's.

Orion Spider: Taking down the villains, the imposter is Among us-

Robin: Don't say that ever again.

Orion-Spider stands on his feet, he stands proudly.

Orion Spider: aww c'mon you all love my jokes, right?

Everyone stays quite, even Blue Beetles whistles.

Orion Spider: Oh c'mon my jokes are funny

Miss Martian contacts the Cave to let Nightwing know the target is neutralized.

Nightwing:*Over Radio* Good work, Delta. Come on home. Nightwing out.

-Mount Justice-

Nightwing beats Lagoon Boy  in a sparring match, and Lagoon Boy is not happy with it.

Lagoon Boy: Neptune's Beard!

Robin lends a hand which Lagoon Boy accepts, He promises that he'll eventually beat him, no matter how much training Nightwing had.

NightWing: I don't doubt it, Lagoon Boy.

Delta Squad arrives home. Mal checks up with Bumblebee to go on a date that night, but she gives him a rain check because she has a meeting with Doctor Palmer. Lagoon Boy welcomes Miss Martian home with a kiss, which upsets Superboy.

Super Boy: I'm hitting the showers.

Orion-Spider unmasks himself revealing his True Identity: Daniel Kyles.

Daniel: Sure Bro! *Whispers* This is awkward.

Blue Beetle turns back into his human form: Jaime Reyes

Jaime: You can say that again Daniel.

Daniel: Beast Boy, you need a shower bruh, u smell like dog crap but worse.

Jaime: Yeah you definitely need one, hermano.

Captain Atom contacts the Cave; the building is under attack. Mal informs Nightwing that Beta Squad is only two blocks away. Nightwing sends them on their way.

-Later-

Daniel/Orion-Spider P.O.V

Nightwing: It's all hands on deck. The League and the Team will hit 14 Krolotean Zeta locations simultaneously. Your priorities are to destroy all Zeta platforms or platforms...

Nightwing announces that he and Wonder Girl are Alpha Squad, their assignment is Philadelphia. They head there in the Super-Cycle.

Beta Squad is Batgirl, Bumblebee and wolf, their assignment is Vlatavastok.

Robin is appointed the leader of Gamma Squad with Orion-Spider, Blue Beetle and Lagoon Boy; they head to New Orleans in the Bio-Ship.

Lagoon Boy: Gamma always gets the soft gigs.

The team walks away except Robin and Orion-Spider as Nightwing holds their shoulders.

Nightwing: *To Tim* Tim, you'll be running Gamma.

Robin: Me? Dick, I've never led a squad before.

Nightwing: Making this a good opportunity to get your feet wet as field Leader.

Robin: Because it's Gamma and you're not expecting trouble or because we're stretched thin and you have no choice?

Nightwing:... Just don't die, okay?

Orion-Spider: don't worry man as long as we are together nothing can stop us.

Nightwing: And no unnecessary risks to the squad. That's an order. *To Daniel* I know you're still new to this, just don't be nervous and keep a cool head, got it Spidey?

Orion Spider: Don't worry.

I put my arm around Tim.

Orion-Spider: as long as I got my best friend as leader, we are the perfect team.

Nightwing:... (You remind me of Wally everyday)... like the enthusiasm, just relax and be careful, alright?

Orion Spider: Bet. Besides my spider-sense got me covered, see ya Dick!

Tim and I walk away to catch up with the rest of the team.

-New Orleans-

Gamma Squad arrive at New Orleans and we're hovering over the ground.

Lagoon Boy: A tool shed? Barely enough room for one Ceta-Tube in there. I knew we got the soft gig.

Blue Beetle: And yet I'm strangely okay with that. Yes, I am. Yes, I am. Yes, I am!

We look at Blue Beetle wondering who he was talking too.

Orion-Spider: Dude, are you okay in the head or are you just high?

Robin ignored it and informs Gamma Squad is in position.

Mal: Acknowledged, Gamma. All teams squads and Justice League units are in place and ready. Go time.

The back of our ship doors open as I jump on top of Blue Beetle back. We jump out of the ship and land on the destroyed cars, Blue Beetle turns his hand into a sonic cannon as he blasts at the tool shed. Lagoon Boy jumps down and looks for anything suspicious just to find nothing but a tool box on the floor.

Lagoon Boy: Congratulation, Blue. You took out an actual, shed

Robin:*over radio* Gamma to Cave. There's no Zeta-Tube here. No Kroloteans, no hidden entrance

Mal:*over Radio* Watchtower sensors still read trace Zeta radiation from site.

Robin's radar senses a trace and shows a red dot on the screen.

Robin: Confirmed. But the radiation signature is earning from below the waterline. *To Lagoon Boy* You're up.

lagoon Boy jumps into the waters to find a hole at the bottom, he presses a button on his ears and soon the whole team jumps into the the water. We swim to the hole, Robin signals Lagoon boy to open the the hole giving them space and Lagoon boy does what he has been told, soon transforming into his monster form.

He opens an entrance for us to enter. He soon jumps in and swims in his normal form ad he Gamma Squad have entered the hideout.

Inside, Robin informs the base that the Kroloteans hideout is full of stolen technology. We hide away from their sight but not even 3 minutes in and they found us.

(Author: Caught bro in 4000k Ps10 Graphics on the side with 2099 security cams along with the whole news recording them!!! )

Soon they were attacked by the Kroloteans.

Robin: Form up. Blue, you have our six.

Blue Beetle: Si, hermano!

Lagoon boy: Stay liquid, minnows.

Robin uses his staff to fight them, Lagoon Boy transforms his body, Blue Beetle uses his sonic cannon to attack while Orion-Spider was doing combos on these guys.

(Author: DAMN BRO ITS NOT THAT DEEEEEEP!)

One of the Kroloteans saw Blue Beetle and was put straight into fear mode telling his or her people to retreat.

Orion-Spider: Wow dude you must be their opp the way they running like that. They sure don't like you.

Lagoon boy: I'm a bit jealous.

Blue Beetle: He said what!?!

Lagoon boy: I said I'm jealous there is no need to rub it in

Blue Beetle: not you, El jefe over there!

Robin: wait you can understand them? How?

Blue Beetle: I-I-I don't know exactly, but I can.

Orion-Spider: They say Google translate doesn't solve peoples problems. Take that Duolingo!!!

Blue Beetle: Jefe's saying all the Kroloteans went to Zeta off- world. He's setting the base to self destruct in four minutes.

Orion Spider rn:

Robin: Then we getting out. Anything else I need to know?

We all group up.

Blue Beetle: No sir. he said something about sacrificing the playthings below.

Orion-Spider: playthings...? *gasp* It's the abductees!

Blue Beetle: Three minutes thirty, ese, then boom!

Robin And Nightwing said no unnecessary risks to the squad...

I hold his shoulder

Orion-Spider: But this is necessary!

Robin: Right! Below! We have to get below!

Lagoon boy points at the tunnels the other Kroloteans were coming out of.

Lagoon boy: There!

Robin: Beetle on point go!

Blue Beetle: Going!

BB flies pushes the Kroloteans out of the way and we follow through. We slide through a tunnel having a Krolotean as a hostage, well more of a "guide" in my terms. We see a cage with people inside, Robin and I run toward the scared civilians.

Man#1: It's Robin!

Woman: The boy Wonder!

Man#2: There's Spidey too!

Woman: Thank heaven-

The hostages are frightened by the alien-like appearance of Lagoon Boy and Blue Beetle, and scream in terror when Lagoon Boy transforms and breaks open the cage.

Orion-Spider: It's okay they are harmless... They are still harmless... Except the small little guys!

Man#2 apologizes for judging based on their looks but Lag0on bot forgives him. BB talks to the Krolotean and tells us the quickest way. The debris fall on  us but I hold the fallen debris making sure that everyone is safe while my squad protect the civilians from any further injury.

Lagoon boy: We won't make it in time!

Orion-Spider: Not *pants* On My *Pants*  WATCH!!!

I lift up the debris and I felt a rush inside of me, a energy that needed to be released. Soon my hands conduct electricity and I destroy the Debris.

(Pretend that's its Orion-Spider  and the Debris are being destroyed by the BIO-electricity)

Blue Beetle: since when could you do that!?!

Orion-Spider: I don't know just move!

They save the trapped victims and escape in the nick of time.

-Back on the surface-

Everyone was floating in the water but we didn't see La'gaan

Robin: where is La'gaan?

La'gaan jumps out of the water and cheers.

La'gaan: That's right. Gamma squad rules!

Robin sighs in relieve

BB: Uh Rob?

Orion-Spider: ohhh crap...

Back on the surface, they are welcomed by the Justice League  and the Team. Nightwing commends them on a job well done.

Orion-Spider: Another Day, another Victory for the OG's, taking down the invaders, THE IMPOSTER IS AMONG US!!!

My team slaps me in the head

Gamma squad: what did we just say about saying that catch phrase!!!

Orion-Spider: OWW! Sorry! Got a bit carried away. *Casual Goku chuckle*

Blue Beetle: But that new power of yours saved us.

Robin: true, your first official mission and you saved us. Well done.

Orion-Spider: aww stop it you're making me blush... buuuuuuuuuuuut I could get used to this glazing-

Robin: don't think this will ever happen again to you spidey and we are not glazing, just congratulating you.

Lagoon boy: What was that new power of yours? That ability was so cool!

Orion-Spider: I don't even know myself... but i am willing to find out!

-Rann-

Zeta Squad, consisting of Adam Strange, Superboy, Miss Martian and Beast Boy arrive on the planet Rann by Zeta-Beam. Beast Boy is amazed at his surroundings.

To be continued...

Quote Of The Day:

Always Kiss Your Homies Goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 278 10
The scientist Doctor Y/N Banner A K.A The Hulk from Marvel Universe Is transported to DC Universe where he will face new threats (I DON'T OWN ANYTHIN...
28.7M 1M 39
{#1 in teenagers} {#2 in fiction} {#2 in popular} "You better not tell anyone about this." "Aw why not? I'm sure your fandom of desperate girls wo...
2.3M 70.4K 98
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...