Engraved in Soul

By bootomtae

Jungkook and Taehyung were madly in love with each other once upon a time. Unfortunately, life had different... More

1. Once again broken
2. Family introduction
3. Tk Enterprises
4. Real faces
5. Welcome party
6. Meeting Sehun
7. Jeon Yeonjun
8. Make you proud
9. Whose photo is this?
10. Unknown someone
11. Close but still miles apart
13. Promise
14. Getting contract
15. Past corridors
16. Personal secretary

12. They met just to separate

139 8 10
By bootomtae

Jungkook and his friends have decided to watch the same movie as that of Taehyung and others. They all are even in the same theatre. But still away from each other.
Yeonjun sends everyone their tickets through WhatsApp. He says, "Yoongi Hyung your's and Jimin Hyung's seat is near me and Jungkook Hyung."
Yoongi says, "Ok."
Yeonjun says, "Namjoon Hyung I have already sent you your's and Seokjin Hyung's seat on WhatsApp."
Namjoon shows a thumbs up to him.
Yeonjun says, "Hoseok Hyung and Lisa Noona your seats are beside them."
Hoseok says, "Alright "
Jungkook says, "No let's take our seat guys."
Everyone nods and leaves for their respective seats.

There is still sometime left for the movie to start.
Soobin says to Taehyung, "Hyung I want to eat some chips."
Taehyung glares at him and says, "Now what is this Soobin? Soon movie will start." (Typical elder siblings.😃😃😃)
Soobin says making a innocent face, "Hyung I will come back before it. Please."
Taehyung nods and Soobin immediately leaves to purchase chips.

Here Yeonjun and Jungkook are sitting together.
Jungkook is checking Jeon Groups stocks.
Yeonjun whines, "Hyung atleast don't do this now. We came here to watch movie and not to check our stocks."
Jungkook says, "The movie has not started yet that's why I thought to check our company's stocks. By the way Yeonjun you forgot to buy chips for us."
Yeonjun hits his head hearing this. He says, "Oh no I completely forgot about that. Thanks Hyung for making me remember. I will just go and buy them."
Saying that Yeonjun leaves to buy chips.
As soon as Yeonjun leaves, Jungkook again gets busy in his phone.

Soobin is hurrying towards the store. He wants to buy his chips as soon as possible so that he won't miss the movie. So he doesn't see Yeonjun coming from other side.
Yeonjun is also walking while thinking about the incident that happened some time before in parking lot.
Both Soobin and Yeonjun are lost in their own world and collides with each other.

Yeonjun asks angrily, "You can't walk looking properly?"
While Soobin is just lost in Yeonjun. Even Yeonjun angry face is looking attractive to him.
On seeing him lost, Yeonjun says a little loudly, "Hello Mr. Where are you lost? Can't you hear? I am speaking to you."
Soobin comes out of his dreamland and says blushing, "I-i didn't saw you."
Yeonjun says mockingly, "Maybe you were just looking at chips store that's why."
Now Soobin also says mockingly, "Hello Mr. I can also say the same thing about you. I also collided with me so it is also your fault."
Yeonjun looks at his watch and says, "I don't have time for now otherwise I would have told you who is at fault."
Soobin says, "I also don't have time otherwise I would also have told you that it's your fault."
Both glares at eachother one last time and leaves for the theatre after buying chips.

After sometime it was interval.
Taehyung says to Sehun, "Sehun there is still sometime left for movie to start. I want to buy some clothes for uncle and aunty. I will be back soon."
Sehun says, "Ok Taehyung."
Bogum asks, "Can I come with you Taehyung?"
Taehyung says hurriedly, "N-No Bogum. I mean I will be back soon."
Saying that he immediately leaves not even hearing what Bogum have to say.

Otherside Jungkook receives a call from Lee Kyung-mi but because of network problem Jungkook decides to go out. He informs Yeonjun about it and leaves the theatre. But call gets cut before he can receive it.
Jungkook says to himself, "I think I should wait here only for sometime. Maybe Miss Lee will call again."

Here Taehyung is in a clothing store. He has decided to buy something for his uncle and aunty.
Taehyung selects a dress for his aunty and purchases it. He says to middle aged shopkeeper, "Uncle please keep it here only. I will just look for some other clothes."
Saying that he leaves the dress on the shop counter and then went to the men's collection to buy something for his uncle.

Jungkook is waiting for Kyung-mi's call when his eyes fall on the same clothing shop in which Taehyung is present.
He thinks, 'Maybe I can buy something for mom while I wait for the call.'
He enters inside the shop and shopkeeper asks, "What would you like to see sir?"
Jungkook says, "Actually I want to buy a dress for my mom. Can you please help to select something?"
Shopkeeper says, "I can surely help you sir. But I don't know if your mother will like it or not."
Jungkook says, "Then please ask some female staff to help me."
Shopkeeper says, "Sorry sir but today our only female staff is on leave."
Then Jungkook's eyes fall on the packed dress placed on counter. He really likes it so he points at it and says, "Then give this one to me."
Shopkeeper says, "Sorry sir but this is already purchased by someone else."
Then his eyes fall on Taehyung who is on the other end of the shop.
Shopkeeper points towards him and says to Jungkook, "Sir he is the one who has purchased it. You can talk with him. If he agrees then you can take this dress."

Jungkook turns around and his eyes fall on Taehyung. For a moment he thinks that he is hallucinating.
Same beautiful face. Same bambi blue eyes. But today those eyes are not shining like always. Instead a different kind of pain and emptiness is present in them.

Taehyung also starts coming towards the counter but then his eyes fall on Jungkook.
Same attractive features. Same deep black eyes which are reflecting pain and longing like his own ones.

Both freezes on their place for some moments. Heart's beating crazily. Eyes brimming with tears of pain and happiness.

Both starts stepping towards eachother when Jungkook's phone again rings. While at the same time someone taps on Taehyung's shoulder.
An unknown voice says to Taehyung, "Sir you have left your bag behind."
Taehyung looks at him and says politely, "Thank you Mr."
The man hands over the bag to Taehyung and leaves. Taehyung again turns around to look at Jungkook.
Jungkook also looks at his phone and see that Kyung-mi is calling him. He ignores it and again looks towards the direction where Taehyung was standing.

But by now the shop got somewhat crowdy and they both can't see eachother anymore.
Jungkook decides to check the place where Taehyung was standing previously while Taehyung starts going towards the counter where Jungkook was standing.
Both starts searching for eachother here and there.
Both were dying to meet each other.
If Jungkook goes to counter then Taehyung starts checking other part of the shop and if Jungkook goes around to check then Taehyung comes near counter to check.
Both are looking for eachother crazily but destiny is once again not letting them meet eachother.
At one point both leaves the shop and starts searching for eachother in whole mall.

Jungkook says desperately, "Where are you Taehyung? Where should I search for you? Why it always happens with me? Whenever I take a step closer to you destiny once again separates us from each other."
Jungkook is searching for Taehyung desperately. The pain which he was hiding in his heart till now is now flowing from his eyes in the form of tears continuously.

Interval is already finished. Everyone is busy in watching movie. But Taehyung and Jungkook is nowhere to be seen.
After sometime Yoongi's eyes fall on the empty seat next to him. He starts searching Jungkook here and there.
On seeing him looking around like this, Jimin says, "Yoongi what are you looking around? You should concentrate on movie."
Yoongi says, "I am concentrating. I was just looking for Jungkook. He is not here."
Jimin says, "But Yoongi, Jungkook went outside to attend a phone call."
Yoongi says, "I know that. But it's been a while since he is gone."
Jimin says, "Don't worry Yoongi. He will come."
Yoongi stands up from his seat and says, "Jimin you enjoy the movie. I will just go and check on Jungkook."
Before Jimin can even say something else, Yoongi leaves from there hurriedly. Jimin just keeps staring at his back.

Otherside Sehun is also getting worried for Taehyung. He see that both Soobin and Bogum are busy in movie so he leaves from the theatre without saying anything to them to search for Taehyung.

Here Jungkook is still trying to find Taehyung.
Taehyung is also searching for Jungkook. He once again comes infront of the shop where he has seen Jungkook earlier while Jungkook now went to the parking lot of the mall thinking that if Taehyung will come out of the mall then maybe he will be able to see him.

Sehun knows that Taehyung has gone to buy some clothes for his uncle and aunty so he comes near the clothing store.
He see Taehyung there looking around for someone. He goes towards him and places his hand on Taehyung's shoulder from behind.
Taehyung hugs Sehun thinking that it's Jungkook. He says, "I knew Jungkook that you will find me. You don't know how much I have waited for you. I was dying to see you for once. Please don't leave me now."
Seeing Taehyung longing for Jungkook like this, Sehun thinks for a second to help them both in meeting. But he removes this idea from his mind very next second.
He separates Taehyung from himself and starts shaking him. He says, "Get your consciousness back Taehyung. What is wrong with you? Why are you still waiting for that man Taehyung? Why you always flow tears for that man? Why do you always forget his betrayal? Why do you love him this much?"
Hearing this Taehyung breaks down into tears.
Sehun continues, "For which Jungkook you are waiting Taehyung? The one who didn't even for once came to meet you in those four years? Nor he have ever tried to know where you are? How you are? Why he will come now? Don't love him this much Taehyung. It will break you completely."

What Sehun said is bitter for Taehyung but inside he also knows that whatever Sehun has said is true. But don't know why always in battle between his mind and heart his heart owerpowers.
Sehun wipes Taehyung's tears and says, "I am sorry Taehyung. I know I have hurted you by saying all these things but I don't have any other choice. I am tired of trying to make you understand. I can understand your feelings completely. I know sometimes it's not easy to forget your past. But Taehyung you have to forget Jungkook. It's what is better for you. Taehyung I can't see you in pain like this. I wants to see you always happy. Please Taehyung! Forget about Jungkook."
Taehyung asks, "How should I forget him, Sehun? I have loved Jungkook more than my own life. His happiness is my happiness. I am happy even in the pain he had given me today."
Sehun asks, "Really? And what about that pain? That punishment? That crime which you had never done?"
Taehyung becomes speechless hearing this.
Sehun asks again, "Why are you silent now Taehyung?"

Taehyung looks down and says, "I don't know about all those things. But yes! I can never forget Jungkook. And you are saying all these things Sehun? You? Today I am asking you. Can you forget Rose? She had also betrayed on you for Junghyun."
Sehun says, "Betrayed me? Yes she had done this. But Taehyung she came back to me once she has realised her mistake." Now his eyes were showing a lot of pain.
He continues, "And for her mistakes God has already punished her a lot. She has been in a coma for the last seven years. I am praying to God everyday for her to get her consciousness. I just want to tell her how much I love her."
Today maybe unknowingly but Taehyung has refreshed Sehun's old wounds. Always smiling and laughing Sehun is nowhere to be seen. Only a broken man is standing there.

Realising it, Taehyung feels really guilty. He says, "Please forgive me Sehun. I know I have hurt you. You were just thinking good for me but I did this with you. I am feeling so guilty about it. I am so sorry."
Sehun says, "It's ok Taehyung."
Taehyung says, "Sehun I am not in the mood to watch movie anymore. Can we sit somewhere?"
Sehun says, "Ok Taehyung. Let's wait in the coffee shop. Anyways there is still one hour left until the movie ends. We will tell Soobin that we were just shopping. We don't have to tell him everything."
Taehyung nods and both left for the coffee shop present in the mall only.

Otherside Yoongi is searching for Jungkook but the male is nowhere to be seen around the theatre. So Yoongi decides to just call the male and ask him about his whereabouts.
Yoongi calls Jungkook but the male doesn't pick his call. At last Yoongi decides to go and see if Jungkook's car is still in the parking lot or not.
He immediately went to the parking lot. Yoongi finds Jungkook standing near his car. He immediately went near him and stood infront of him.
Yoongi says, "Jungkook you are here. I was searching for you. But I can't understand what you are doing here."
Jungkook says, "Waiting for my Taehyung."
Yoongi looks at him in confusion. He didn't believe what he has heard. Why will Jungkook wait for Taehyung in mall's parking lot? So he asks to confirm, "Jungkook you said Taehyung right?"
Jungkook looks at Yoongi with slight anger and says, "Offcourse. Who do you think is other in my life other than Taehyung? And what type of question you are asking Yoongi?"
Yoongi says softly, "Don't be angry. I was asking to know why you are waiting for Taehyung in the parking lot. I can't see him around here somewhere. Where did you saw him?"
Jungkook says, "In the mall."
Jungkook hugs Yoongi tightly and says, "Hyung! Today I saw my Taehyung after so many years."
He separates from Yoongi and continues, "My Taehyung. Same innocent face. Same bambi blue eyes in which this Jeon Jungkook has already lost himself."
Jungkook's face was glowing while talking about Taehyung. Jungkook can't put his feelings in proper words which he is feeling right now. Jungkook's eyes were sparkling with love for Taehyung.

Yoongi asks amusedly, "Did you saw Taehyung?"
Jungkook nods his head in yes like a kid. Yoongi asks softly, "Then why didn't you talked to him?"
Hearing this Jungkook's face sadens. He says, "Before I can reach him it become crowded in the shop. And once again I can't meet him."
Yoongi says, "Maybe you just saw someone else similar to Taehyung. If it would have been Taehyung then I am sure he would have tried to search for you."
Jungkook says, "No Hyung I am not mistaking. Even Yeonjun saw him today."
Yoongi asks in shock, "What Yeonjun? But how come? As much as I know Yeonjun don't know about you and Taehyung. Then how can he tell that it's Taehyung?"
Jungkook replies, "He had seen Taehyung's photo with me."
Yoongi says, "Oh! But I can't understand where Yeonjun saw Taehyung."
Then Jungkook explains him the whole incident that happened earlier.
Yoongi says, "Ok."
Jungkook says, "Yoongi I couldn't even forget my Taehyung for a single second. Today once again we couldn't meet eachother. Today once again I lost my Taehyung." Saying that tears start brimming in corner of his eyes.
Yoongi says, "Don't be upset Jungkook. I am sure you and Taehyung will meet eachother soon. And this time to always remain together."
Jungkook says, "Hope so."

After sometime Yoongi receives a call from Jimin. He picks the call and says, "Yes Jimin."
Jimin asks, "Yoongi where are you? And where is Jungkook? The movie is already finished. We all are waiting for both of you outside the theatre."
Yoongi says, "Jimin take some breath. I am with Jungkook only. We just came out of the mall due to some work."
Jimin says, "Ok Yoongi you and Jungkook wait outside only. We all are coming there." Saying that he cuts the call.
Jungkook and Yoongi has decided to not tell about what happened to others.

Soon others reach in the parking lot.
Namjoon asks, "What you both are doing here?"
Jungkook says, "My phone has a network problem so I came out."
Hoseok asks, "And what are you doing here Yoongi?"
Yoongi replies, "I came to search for Jungkook."
Seokjin says, "Why are you both acting like detectives? They can go wherever the fuck they wants. Anyways it's getting late and I wants to just go home."
Others agrees with him and soon they left for their respective houses along with their partners i.e. Jimin with Yoongi, Seokjin with Namjoon, Lisa with Hoseok and the both brothers together.

Otherside Taehyung and Sehun are in the coffee shop waiting for the movie to end.
Sehun has been sitting quietly for a long time.
Taehyung looks at him and sighs. He says, "I am sorry once again Sehun. Believe me my intention was never to hurt you. I am extremely guilty."
Sehun says, "It's ok Taehyung. I just want to see you happy. Trust me remembering about your past will give you nothing but pain. Try to move on Taehyung."
He places his hand on Taehyung's and says, "Taehyung I wants to say something to you."
Taehyung says, "Yes say Sehun. You don't need to get my permission for saying something to me. You are my friend. I will always listen to you."
Sehun asks, "If today I ask something from you then will you give it to me?"
Taehyung says with a smile, "Yes Sehun. You are my friend and I know you will always want good for me. Tell me what do you want."
Sehun says, "Then say yes for getting married with Bogum."
Hearing this Taehyung's smile drops. He removes Sehun's hand from his own. He asks, "What are you saying Sehun? How can you even think something like this?"
Sehun asks, "Why Taehyung? What's wrong within it? Didn't you said that you will agree with whatever I say?"
Taehyung says angrily, "I will not agree with this thing Sehun. I can never even think about getting married with someone else except Jungkook. This Taehyung only belongs to Jeon Jungkook."
Sehun was about to say something but Taehyung stood up from his seat and says, "It's getting late. We should leave."

Taehyung walks towards Soobin and Bogum who are just entering inside the coffee shop. He completely ignores Bogum and says to Soobin, "Let's go Binnie. It's getting late."
Soobin asks, "But what about Sehun Hyung."
Taehyung says, "He have some work."
Soobin just nods confusedly and Taehyung drags him from there.
Soon he books a cab for them and leaves for their house.
Sehun and Bogum also leaves from there.

Taehyung and Soobin are sitting on back seat of cab. Soobin is looking outside while Taehyung is thinking about Jungkook. He remembers what Sehun has said about him and Bogum.
He closes his eyes and leans backward on the seat.
He thinks, 'How can I forget Jungkook? Even when I closes my eyes the only face that appears in my mind is of him. This heart beats only for him. He resides in my every breath. I can never forget him.'

Otherside Jungkook is driving but Yeonjun can clearly see his brother's sad expressions.
He wants to help Jungkook but don't know what to do.
Jungkook observes him looking at himself again and again. He smiles and says, "Yeonie you don't have to worry about me. I am perfectly fine."
Yeonjun nods hesitantly not believing what his brother has said.
Jungkook sighs and says, "One more think. Don't tell anyone at home about what happened in mall today."
Yeonjun says, "Ok Hyung. I promise. I won't tell anyone about it."
Jungkook knows that Yeonjun might have promised him but the male have a lot of questions in his mind. But he is not in a condition to answer them for now. He is glad that his younger brother is so understanding.
Soon they reach Jeon Mansion.
Everyone is sitting in living room of mansion except Junghyun and Irene.
Jungkook and Yeonjun went to their rooms to freshen up after talking with their family for some time.

Otherside in Jeon Mansion, Junghyun is searching for pendrive in Irene's wardrobe.
Junghyun says to himself, "I need to find that pendrive before this Irene come. Don't know where she had hided this pendrive? Just once that pendrive come into my hands then I will tell her Junghyun is."
In order to find the pendrive, Junghyun has messed up Irene's whole wardrobe.
At that time Irene enters inside. She asks, "Wow my dear husband can I know what you are searching for in my wardrobe?"
On seeing her force once Junghyun became afraid but then his expressions change. He pulls Irene close and says, "You very well know what I am searching my dear wifey."
Irene forcefully hugs Junghyun and says, "What do you think Junghyun that I will easily tell you about that pendrive?"
Junghyun pushes her away and says, "You will have to tell me where is that video clip. Maybe not today then tomorrow. So like a good wifey tell me where it is."
Irene asks with a wicked smile, "How about I show that video clip to Jungkook?"
Hearing this Junghyun's face pales. Seeing his face Irene laughs internally.
She says, "Ok I am going to show that video clip to Jungkook."

As soon as Jungkook enters inside his room, Irene also enters inside.
Jungkook places his phone on table and looks at her. He asks, "What happened Irene? You here? Is there any problem? Did Junghyun again did something?"
Before Irene can say anything to Jungkook, Junghyun enters his room in hastily.
Junghyun is feeling really afraid thinking what if Irene will tell everything to Jungkook.
Irene is enjoying a lot by looking at his frightened face. She thinks, 'This fear is looking so good on Mr. Jeon Junghyun's face. I wish I could see this fear forever on his. Now you will know Junghyun, consequences of messing with Irene.'
While other side Junghyun is getting afraid thinking, 'If this Irene will tell something then bro will not gonna leave me.'
On one side Irene is feeling happy Junghyun's frightened expressions while on other side Junghyun is sweating thinking what will happen now.

Jungkook looks at both of them. He says, "What are you both thinking while standing in my room?"
He then comes near Junghyun and asks, "And Junghyun why are sweating this much?"
Junghyun says hastily, "Umm i-i n-nothing bro."
Jungkook looks at Irene and asks, "You wants to say something Irene. Tell me what is the matter?"
Irene looks at Junghyun and then says to Jungkook, "Oppa I wants to tell you something about Junghyun."
Hearing this Junghyun's face pales.
Jungkook asks, "Yes tell me what you have to say Irene?"
Irene looks at Junghyun and asks, "Junghyun should I tell the truth?"
Junghyun says, "No Irene. We will solve this matter on our own. Why trouble bro?"
Jungkook says, "There is nothing trouble in it. So tell me Irene what you have to say."
Irene says, "Actually oppa me and Junghyun wants to go for a vacation. We couldn't go for one after our marriage because of circumstances. So Junghyun now wants to take me on a vacation but he was just afraid about telling it you."

For sometime Junghyun can't believe that Irene has said something like this to Jungkook but then he takes a sigh of relief. He thinks, 'Thank god! This Irene haven't tell anything to bro. Otherwise don't know what would have happened.' But the next moment he starts feeling really angry on Irene. He says to himself, 'Relax Junghyun. For now keep quiet infront of bro.'
Jungkook asks, "What happened Junghyun? What are you thinking?"
Junghyun shakes his head in no.

Jungkook says, "Ok then I will arrange everything for you guys."
He picks his phone to make necessary arrangements but then he remembers that he hasn't asked from Irene and Junghyun where they actually want to go.
He asks, "Oh I forgot to ask where you both are planning to go. Tell me Junghyun where you planning to take Irene for your vacation? I will make every necessary arrangements. Think this a wedding gift from me."
Junghyun says with a fake smile, "Bro you are so good. But you don't have to do this. We can go some other time as here a lot work is pending." Saying that he looks at Irene with hatred eyes.
Jungkook says, "You don't have to worry about work here. Now that I am here I will handle everything. When I was away you were just doing work so now give sometime to Irene. Now tell me where you want to go for vacation."
Suddenly Irene says, "Oppa if you don't mind then we will like to go Switzerland for our vacations."
Jungkook says, "What is there to mind about it? And it's even more good as now I can arrange everything more properly. Our company branch is already there and we even have a beautiful villa in Switzerland."

Till now Junghyun anger has reached it's peak. His hands were enclosed in tight fists. But he is controlling it so that he won't do something infront of Jungkook that can put he in problem.
He says sweetly, "Ok bro. Do whatever you feel right. You never I can never oppose you. So if you want us to go to Switzerland then we will surely go."
Jungkook says, "Ok then I will talk with our company's manager to make proper arrangements for you both. I am sure he will take good care of you both as he is a good friend of mine."

As they were talking a maid comes to call them for dinner. Jungkook tells her that they are just coming and then she leaves.
Jungkook asks, "So tell me when you are both planning to leave. I will talk with David according to it only."
Junghyun says, "Bro we want to go this week only."
Now it was Irene's turn to be shocked. She can't believe that Junghyun got ready to go with her this easily. She thinks, 'It seems as if something is going on in Junghyun's brain. I need to find out."
Junghyun suddenly holds her hand and says, "Now you are happy Irene? Now let's go for dinner. Others must be waiting for us."
Jungkook says, "You both leave. I will come after taking to David and freshening up."
Jungkook talks with David and tells him to arrange everything for Junghyun and Irene.
He then leaves for the dining room after taking a fresh shower.

Taehyung and Soobin also reach their home. Others are sitting in the living room.
Jong Suk is a police officer and he has to stay out till late at night. So it's very rare to see him so early at home.
On seeing him Taehyung's mood immediately brightens up. He says, "Hyung you are early today."
Jong Suk also smiles and says, "My work finished earlier so I came home early today."
He then asks while caressing Taehyung's head, "How is my angel now-a-days?"
Taehyung says, "I am perfectly fine Hyung. How are you?"
Jong Suk says, "You are happy then I am also happy. Anyways I heard that today my angel went to watch a movie."
Soobin says, "Yes we went. But Tae Hyung and Sehun Hyung left for shopping after interval only."
Taehyung then starts showing what he have bought for his uncle and aunty to everyone.

Jong Suk asks, "Angel you bought clothes for only uncle and aunty. What about me?"
Taehyung says in a low voice, "Hyung I wasn't aware that you will be home early."
Soobin says, "Hyung when do we even know that he is home? He most of the time comes very late. That's why I always say to him to come home in his police car so that we can know about his arrival through sirens."
Hearing this Taehyung starts shivering due to fear. He can feel blackness infront of his eyes. And soon he falls on floor unconscious.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.
What Junghyun is actually planning?
And what happened to Taehyung?
Meet you all in next chapter. Till then bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 294 22
A story of two couples,madly in love πŸ’•,they thought for having a happy life with their love one but they don't know what destiny want for them . top...
86.7K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
310K 10.4K 50
In where Jungkook and Taehyung met each other again... But what if one doesn't remember the other one? This is the sequel book to 'MINE' If you hav...