The Devil's Accord

By authorsimerl

You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and ful... More

The Devil's Accord (The Deal) Prologue
I. Familiar Face
II. Becoming Your Enemy
III. Learning to Communicate
IV. The Devil Kept Secrets
V. Start of the Game
VI. She's the Pawn
VIII. Getting to Know You 🔞🔞 Part
VIII. Getting to know You
IX. Kali Says Hi
X. Bringing Chaos
XI. I Can Smell Jealousy
XII. Kali and Bada
XIII. Competition between the Sisters
XIV: Kirsten's Birthday was almost ruined?
XV. 🔞🔞🔞 PART
XV. Naomi opens up to her Devil
XVI. Naomi's Feelings
XIX. 🔞🔞🔞 PART
XIX. Naomi's for Bada Only
XX. Flirting with Bada
XXI. Complicated Feelings
XXII. The Devil's Tale
XXIII. She's turned to a Baddie
XXIV. Bada is back and she has a tale
XXV. Naomi in her Princess Treatment Era
XXVI. The Devil's Feelings
XXVII. Both Thirsty 🔞🔞🔞 PART
XXVII. Both Thirsty
XXVIII. Naomi's Aunt and Bada's Past
XXIX. Marella
XXX. Bada meets Vera Again
XXXIII. Down Bad for Each Other 🔞🔞🔞 Part
XLIII. Lucifer's Truth 🔞🔞🔞

VII. A Threat or a Wingman?

445 8 0
By authorsimerl

NAOMI'S POV:
Sobrang ganda na sana ng umaga ko dahil no one is bothering me but then this devil just had to ruin my day.

Why is she bothering even my friends now? Dahil ba sa kahapon? Sya na nga tong puro kaanuhan sa buhay may gana pa gumanti.

I can't help but overthink what they're doing. I mean Kirsten is very conservative and she's not the type to do stuff like that, or baka ako lang nag-iisip ng ganun but in reality --- ahh stop!

I trust Kirsten she wouldn't just trust anyone even if he/she is attractive. Duh di naman attractive si Bada 🙄 Well .... maybe she is but binabawi ko na yun!

When we reached our classroom, I saw Kirsten and Bada talking to each other while laughing. Wow ha sobrang close agad yan??

"Good morning Miss Brynn aga naten ah" bati ni Audrey as if she wanted to distract them from their own world.

"Oh hey good morning din. You guys are early too sakto pwede na kayo magreview we'll have a quiz later" sagot ni Bada samin, umupo na ako deretso sa upuan ko and did not bother to look at them.

Kirsten's giggles can be heard inside the room while Bada was just smiling while sitting in front of her. Ughh can these two get a room? Tuwang-tuwa naman yung demonyo na hinaharot sya. Kirsten this is not you!!

"Can we go out later Miss Brynn? Like a lunch out po? I wanna hear more of your stories" Kirsten said in a flirty manner na nagpalingon samin nila Latrice and Audrey.

We made a weird face reaction dahil Kirsten is not like this at all. Siguro may ginawa si Bada sa kanya! Did she cast a spell or something on our friend? Masama to!

"Pano kami be? Iiwan mo kami?" Sigaw na tanong ni Audrey to get Kirsten's attention.

"You can eat without me muna" sagot lang ni Kirsten kaya lalo kaming nagtinginan.

"How about we eat as a group? I'll treat you guys" suggestion naman ni Bada, isa-isa na ding nagpasukan yung iba naming kaklase sa room.
Napatili naman si Audrey at Latrice when they heard the word libre, papansin talaga to si Bada.

"Make sure you order a lot, lalo ka na Naomi. You look like you haven't eaten anything" inang- natarget na naman.

She has another car?? I can clearly remember the wrecked one yesterday. Ang bilis naman nito makabili ng bago, or baka ninakaw nya lang tutal demonyo naman sya eh hahaha she's used to doing bad things siguro?

We waited for them near the gate and I was about to enter at the back seat but Kirsten was there. Eh? Diba dapat sa passenger seat sya since close naman na sila ni Bada.

Nagdalwang isip pa ako kung sasakay ba ako or hindi kasi bat ako yung katabi nito?!?!

"Naomi sakay na! Sayang pa-Wolfgang ni Mam Brynn" pagpilit ni Audrey sakin kaya nagmadali na akong pumasok.

We were silent inside and I observed Kirsten na parang she's back to normal na. Nahihiya pa nga sa pinaggagawa nya kanina ang said sorry to me. Weird parang sinapian tong kaibigan ko na to.

As we reach the steakhouse nagpaalam lang ako na mag-CR. Sa sobrang excited nilang tatlo hindi na ako pinansin kaya nauna nalang ako but Bada followed me.

"You look unhappy Naomi. You should be like them looking excited" sabi nya while we're in the sink.

"Bakit naman ako magiging masaya? You tricked my friend into flirting with you baka ginamitan mo sya ng mga eme mo ha!" sabi ko na naiirita.

"What do you mean? Diba sabi ko sayo she approached me first and why would I do that? It's not like I'm thirsty for attention" sagot nya sakin na medyo frustrated na din.

That's even weirder, if not her then Kirsten was just really flirting?? That she has that side??

"Who knows what's on her mind Naomi, what can I say? I'm irresistible eh haha" Ok na sana tatanggapin ko nalang kaso nagflex pa talaga.

I walked out of the comfort room after I was done and acted normal in front of my friends.

Syempre masaya din ako first time to sa ganto no hehe.

"Siguro anak ka ng presidente Miss Brynn charot ang dami mong pera ha" pabirong sabi ni Audrey pero lowkey gusto din malaman status ni Bada, nakatingin tuloy kaming lahat sa kanya.

"Pff no. But all I'll say is money is just a paper" sabat ni Bada and looked at me sabay kindat. Napatango nalang sila Audrey at kumain.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

While they were busy eating, a waiter approached the table beside them serving a tray full of hot soup.

He passed by Naomi and it was like a very strong wind hit him with an impact that he lost his balance causing him to trip and almost pour the soup on Naomi who was just busy eating.

Bada being observant was so fast to react that she unnoticeably flick the tray to the opposite side. The waiter apologized for the mistake but Bada was furious because Naomi almost got in danger again.

She saw a dark entity peeking from the other end of the steakhouse smiling so she stood up and slammed her towel then walked towards it.

When she reached the other end, the entity was gone in a flash but she heard it laugh before disappearing.

"Kali"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
374K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.2K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...