Not less than a love marriage

By justwrittinggg

I have never killed somebody but i definitely will today for her.. More

Introduction
1.MAY MONTH
2.His eyes
3.PARENT'S WISH
4.EYE CONTACT
5.MEETING
6.HER EYES ARE AS DEEP AS OCEAN.
7.THIS , EARLY IN THE MORNING?
8.CLOSE TO EACHOTHER
10.COLD COFFEE
11. RACHNA'S FEELINGS
12.SEARCH BEGINS
13.A HEARTBREAK
14.DISAPPOINTMENT
15.BLOCKED HER
16.IS THIS THE END?
17.MAKE HER MINE
18.RICH KIDS
19.WE WON'T,OUR DESTINY WILL MAKE US MEET
20.FIRST KISS

9.LOOKING HOT

9 1 0
By justwrittinggg

Anika's pov:
We reached at my hospital and then before I could have gotten out from car,Aditya opened the car door for me.

I saw him and got out of the car.
I told him thank you for dropping me today and started going in hospital.

"Anika..are you..?" he asked but didn't complete the sentence.

"Were you asking something", I asked in curiosity. He responded with a no . Before i would turn around,i heard someone calling my name from far . I saw megha running towards me and i didn't want that but before i would have stopped her ,she came running very fast.

I was worried because I knew she would definitely ask me about the guy behind me.

"Who is this guy, Anika?,I didn't knew you were seeing someone girl" she teased me . I told her that he is just friend and met me on the way ,so he dropped me.

Aditya's face was upset and kind of angry maybe,I was unable to understand.

I knew why was this look on his face,but I didn't want to some guy who is nothing to me .

Megha was extrovert and she herself introduced herself to him . She told her name , department and my relationship with her.

Later Aditya did introduced his name and his job.

Megha was in shock that he is working in richest engeneering company.

My friend was not stopping her talks ,so i told Aditya to leave and waved a bye .

I dragged megha with me to hospital.

She kept asking about how we met until I reached my cabin.

I told her finally that he is the guy my parents want me to marry and he wants to marry me even though I told him I don't want to marry him.

He is that guy..the person who is gonna marry you?wow..

I was like what is wow about this.
She apologized and asked how did you guys ended up coming together today?

I told "In morning when I was leaving my house, I saw a car and he was in it,he told me he had some work in that area and thought of dropping me to hospital!"

"Did he really had some work?"

I said I don't know and I was already mad at him . I told him I don't want to marry me but he declared in front on whole family that he wants to marry me.

Since I was mad that him ,i didn't talk much to him but he is actually nice .

"Nice?.just now you said you were mad at him and now he is nice?"she questioned.

Because while coming,i forgot my lipstick and he bought a whole new one when I told him I don't want and that too branded.

He has money and is working at richest company, obviously he will spend on his girl.

"His girl??are you serious?"

I'm not his girl.

He doesn't work at that company,that company is his.

"What??he owns that company??who is he??is he Aditya Shukla ?"

"Yes ,he is that guy"

"Bro ,you got that guy which every other girl is demanding . I heard he does like girl or had any girlfriend till now.Yeah you might be right,he is just doing this marriage simply,not nay feelings "

"Exactly,he is rude i think. I don't like him.lets leave that topic ,it makes my head messed up"

"Ok leave ,let's start work,I will go and you also join soon. Bye"

Megha left from my cabin and i was still in thoughts of Mr. Aditya.

I went to wash room and washed my face to clear my mind.
Later when to cafeteria to drink cold coffee.

Had my coffee and started working.

During lunch time , Annirudh came and joined us. He told how happy he was with his girlfriend now. What and all he did with her and how it feels.

Megha was going to tell about my story,when I stopped her by eye stare . I didn't want to tell this early about my problems and wanted him to have his time.

We were talking and giggling completely.
Annirudh's phone ranged zhis wallpaper was he and his girlfriend picture and call was from her.
I saw a smile appearing on his face naturally.He excused us and told that he will join us later.

We both were like our friend is in deelp love and giggling.

After lunch we again went back to work.
By evening after finishing work ,we three left for home.
Annirudh had plans with his girlfriend and megha went home by driving on scooty.

I was crossing the road ,when it suddenly started raining.

In morning when I was leaving home ,it was sunny day and now it's raining,i don't even have an umbrella.

The thoughts and tension was going iny head that how will I reach home. I was very sensitive to cold,i catch cold easily.

Suddenly the rain droplets were stopped falling on me . I saw far away and it was raining. The rain stopped at only place were I was standing.

I turned around and saw Aditya holding an umbrella on me and he himself getting wet by rain.

The broad shoulders were wet and his hairs were dripping water. The cold wind was playing role too. He was directly looking to my eyes and i was also so into his eyes that my brain stopped working for while. Soon i realised that he is getting wet due to standing in rain.

So,I instantly pulled him inside the umbrella.He came so close to me that the wetness in his clothes was able to feel.

I questioned him with my eyes that what was he doing here?

He understood that and told he will answer my questions later and we should get inside the car as fast as possible.

He told me took take the umbrella for myself and he will come in rain. I denied that but he told that he was already wet anyways and again been in rain won't change anything. But I was totally disagreeing with this statement.
I asked him to join inside  the umbrella and stop acting like a stupid . He still went out of umbrella running towards the car. I held his hand and tried stopping him and he stopped at same position without any efforts.
He stood there and saw my hands on his. He just kept glaring. I asked him to not to get in rain wet yourself.
He thought for a while and came inside the umbrella.

The umbrella was small and both were walking at the ends.
Both of ours shoulders were getting wet.
He suddenly kept his hand on my shoulder and pulled little towards himself.

I looked at him with confusion.
He told the rain is dropping on your shoulder,so stay inside the umbrella.

His hands were making my heart nervous. I was unable to think anything. His grip was tight on my shoulder making sure I don't get wet or peek outside of umbrella. I saw him from side ways but his eyes were on front road. He cleared his throat and looked at me ,he told me to hurry. I started walking fast.

Just like that we walked for some seconds and reached the car. He opened the car door for me and then went running towards the driving seat.
He got inside the car and kept the umbrella in backseat.
I saw staring at his hairs and face completely. The water was dripping from his hairs . He removed his coat and threw in back seat.
I saw drop going from his hair to neck. It was attractive. He was shaking his hairs to remove the water and i was shamelessly looking at me .

He was looking hot ,I was not lying. He was not even trying to be hot but the actions were hot.

A horn came from outside the car and then I came back to this world from delusion.
I gulped the water from my lips and offered him my towel.
It was not exactly a towel but something bigger than a handkerchief.
He saw me for a while and then told it's ok,there is no need of this.
I told him to dry his hair before he catches cold.He was not listening to me . I moved forward and put that towel on his head.

I started rubbing the towel to remove the water. He kept quite and didn't utter word.

After a while the hairs were fine ,so i removed the towel from his hair and gently ribbed his face which had water . He gave me stare ,so I told him there is water,and I'm cleaning that.

We were looking at each other . I cleaned his face and backed off.
Later he started the car and started driving.

While driving,there was complete silence. I didn't talk either did he but later ...

Thank you so much for your and love. I had exams so was unable to write story last week. Keep reading and share the book with your friends. Comment for suggestions for the story.LOVE YOU ALL❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 554 16
This is my first ever Shadamy story so don't judge and I don't like Sally, but I added her so Sonic that can have a girlfriend. hope you like it...
3K 161 28
I'm Christan I've messed up alot of things for me and my now ex gf and my story will tell you how it all happened and I wanna tell you guys don't jud...
531 27 41
Summary I watched her as she slept, her chest rising and dropping as cool air came out of her mouth. I love sleeping by her being as close to her as...
Broken By kimxnea

General Fiction

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...