Β€The Mansion MaidΒ€

By The_Official_Waluigi

γ€Šπ‘Ίπ’‘π’π’π’Œπ’š 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖π•₯ π•€π•žπ•’π•€π•™π•–π•• π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯.' After getting hacked, you were in... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Ten
𝟏𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
𝟐𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Eleven
πŸ‘πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸ’πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
RELATIONSHIP METER
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
(Late) πŸ“πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Fourteen
RELATIONSHIP METRE

Chapter nine

481 16 10
By The_Official_Waluigi

You sniffled, holding onto your bloody hand. You stared at the large chunk of your missing finger. You were just making food from food tech, did you mean to do thus? What were you even making? You sighed, as the nurse patched you as much as she could.

Now you were sitting outside of the head teacher's office. You didn't want to be there, you were a teenager, going through a phase and you had just been informed that your moving schools soon. Angry towards everything, to your parents, to your foster parents, to the world.

To yourself.

You frowned, lost in your own world. "Hey, are you alright?" a boy with freckles, shaggy brown hair and a black eye. You tilted your head pointing to his left eye.

"Yeah, but what happened to you?" You asked. He brought a hand up to cover his eye in shame.

"I lost a fight. I didn't go to the nurse." He looked away before looking back at you. "What about you?"

"I cut my finger in cooking class." You stared at each other before he started laughing. You face flared up in embarrassment. "What- what?! What's funny?" His laughter quietened down.

"I was wondering why you were familiar, you're the girl who went on the news for burning your house down. The face you were making on the news was funny. Why'd you do it anyway?" He inquired. You scratched the back of your neck, mumbling. "What? Come on, I'm sure it's not that bad-"

"I burnt noodles..."

.

.

.

"Just laugh."

"BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA-" He just continues cackling. You crossed your arms, already dying of embarrassment. It took a while, but he wiped his eyes and soon his sniggering comes to an end. "Sorry, sorry. It's just- how do you burn noodles?"

"Right so, i was in the kitchen then I heard some noises in the cabinets. I was home alone, and when I looked there was a family of tarantulas. So as the smart person I am, I left the kitchen and hid in the living room until my parents came back. I forgot to turn off the stove and as soon as the fire alarm went off, I took the phone and called 911. The fire may or not have spread even more, so i went outside and called my parents. They came home. And thats how it went." He snickers. "I was only 9, and it was my first time being home alone!"

"Then that was 3 years ago?" You opened your mouth to speak then closed it. You two sat in silence for a bit longer. "I'm Miles, by the way."

"(Y/N)."

■□■□■□■□■

Smartass

What is wrong with you guys.

Why did I find shit in the kitchen sink.

Actual poop.

U lot need help

DiscordKittenNeeded

That's crazy

I bet it was seedeater

Imblind

He would never.

Don't say that.

DiscordKittenNeeded

Shut up

Anyways

Can we hang out (Y/N)

Pleasee 🥺🥺🥺

I won't farm kills off you

Please mama

Smartass

We already hung out yesterday tho

I was planning on jus napping 😔

DiscordKittenNeeded

Damn...

Without me?

Don't think so

Smartass

I will flood your room.

Stay out of a 10 foot radius from me

Nah yk what I want

Lost Silver

Gottacatchemall

??

Oh ok

Smartass

Huh

Wait when did you change your name

I swear I changed it to smt

Gottacatchemall

You did

Ben changed it back

It was 'BBYBoy'

'Gottacatchemall's name has been changed to 'BBYBoy'

Smartass

All better!! ☺

My head aching sm rn

Lost silver cab you kiss the boo boo 🥺/j

BBYBoy

Okay

Smartass

wait fr?

BBYBoy

yeah

if you want to

Smartass

omg im dying

ur so sweet

u guys need to take some notes

BBYBoy

oh

do you want the kiss?

Smartass

nah its all good

BBYBoy

Oh ok

'Smartass' is now offline!

■□■□■□■□■

You look up when you realise that you've been teleported to Slender's office. It didn't take your phone with you but that's probably for the best since his powers mess with electronics and such. "Uhm, hey Boss. Did you need me for something?"

The static was overbearing to you, but you dealt with it. "I feel that we must talk. You, (Y/N), are an enigma."

"Huh? What does that mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows, but all he did was shake his head.

"Do you enjoy your position? In this mansion." He rested his chin on his intertwined hands, his elbows resting on his desk. He had no eyes but it felt like he was analysing you, your very being. It was terrifying. The feeling was so distracting that you didn't notice that you were just standing in silence. He rose from his seat, making you unconsciously take a step back. He tilts his head, coming closer until he bent down to reach eye level. "What is the matter? Nothing will harm you." He put a hand on your shoulder. It was cold, malicious. Despite his attempt to calm you, you just felt more uneasy. You take another step back, he removed his hand off of you and stood to his full height.

"Y'know, I might have some dust to clean up somewhere, so Imma just-."

"Do not move." You froze. You weren't even in control of your own body. You sweatdropped. "I did not give you permission to leave." He was standing very close, it was very uncomfortable. "I want you to feel like you are at home here. This place is your life now, (Y/N). Understood?" You nodded, but that didn't seem enough for him. The static grew louder, your body felt tighter and you could barely breathe. He wasn't even touching you.

"I understand, sir." You inhale deeply as soon as you utter your words and the compression has ceased. You held your chest as you took sharp and deep breaths.

"You are dismissed." You rushed out of the room.

<><><><><><>

"How difficult..." Slender man stared at the door before walking behind his desk and sitting down. A small irk was forming on his forehead as he was visibly sweating. You were a mere human, and it was taking energy from him to control you?

Maybe it was will? No, it wouldn't be. Maybe it was him? No.

It was you. It always is you.

His lanky fingers dig into his desk, leaving marks. He sighed, he will find out what it is. He always does find out.

><><><><><><

'Emoboy' is now online!

EmoBoy

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES

Smartass

shut up

corny ass

Emoboy

u shut up

u missed me

stop locking my doors u stupid bitch

Smartass

is bitch ur fav word or sum

also no 😝

Kagecow

nobody missed you

EmoBoy

who is talking to you

nya ichi ni san ahhh

Smartass

u defo yell racial slurs

or sexist idk

Emoboy

nah

thats my old ways

Smartass

...

right...

Emoboy

I was joking

dumb bitch

Smartass

stfu

pasty hoe

fuck you

Emoboy

when

Smartass

☠️

You are NOT a character

made by vivziepop my guy 🙏🙏

Emoboy

did i ask

dumb bitch

DiscordKittenNeeded

Smooth

(Y/N) ur not napping

let hang out!!

Smartass

no 😝

Speaking of nap, i am feeling tired

night night 🤗

'Smartass' is now offline!

DiscordKittenNeeded

:(

~~~~~~

(A/N)

sorry if this all seems rushed 😭

this storys fun to write but i wanna put more in it 😞

and for the end of the last chapter, i prob will do again but I probably won't ever do outright smut or anything like that

Also more backstory!! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
280K 14.4K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...
1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
2.9K 173 15
In life we all make choices. I made a choice when I disappeared. I won't regret it though. This is a creepypasta fan fiction! It's my first one so pl...