FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴

49|➴The Car Fun➴

2K 274 47
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
After so many weeks I'm here again with a new update for you all.
Hope you are doing well.
I'm also doing good.
To inform you all.... The theory exams are done only practical and skill paper exams are left, so thought to update a chapter.
And here it is.
Shower your love.

Everyone was waiting for the one person at the main gate, so that they could leave for their trip. But it seems he's willing to come late today.

“Abhimaan naraz hai mujhse isiliye sayad jana nhi chahte sath mein” Rehana said lowering her eyes and Maheen held her hand.

“He is okay, trust me. I've talked with him. He is just having fun with your restlessness.” Maheen smiled but Rehana couldn't.

“Exactly. I know this men's community.. They're so dramatic. If you give them so much importance they will sit over your head. Stop worrying about him and you will see that he is running behind you for your love. Speaking with experience Rehana baby” Samaira said and chuckled at the end.

Dev felt offended, realising she was dedicating all this to him indirectly.
“Let us just land there Sam baby. I think you need punishment just like I used to give you years back” He mumbled in Samaira's ear , who threw a punch on his stomach, making him groan. And everyone laughed 

“They're used to be a chaotic couple,” Yuvaan shook his head.

“They still are Yuvaan” Maheen too joined to tease Samaira and Dev.

“Why am I so excited about the trip, Ayaan?” Ishani whispered near Ayaan's ear excitedly. Who turned his head to look at his wife, who's jumping in happiness like a kid.

“Because we're going together” Ayaan winked and Ishani's eyes widened.

“You promised for no hanky panky until I get a job” Ishani nudges Ayaan, who bites his inner cheeks and goes on teasing her more.

“What if I can't control myself? Also some day we've to submit ourselves to each other. So the sooner the better na Ishu”

Ishani whined and stomped her foot, making him chuckle.

They all settled inside the car as they saw Abhimaan's car entering the main gate of the villa.
Driver will accompany them to the airport.

“Finally…  you're here Abhi'' Maheen said, shaking her head at her son, who shrugged and moved his eyes to find his wife.

“Where will I sit?” Abhinaan asked when no one asked him to come inside.

“Oh…  so you remember that you also are going with us” Yuvaan mocked and Dev chuckled but seeing glares in his way from his wife, his elder brother and his Mahi, he shut down his mouth, and put his finger over his lips.

“Dad please stop making fun of me”

“You yourself are making fun…” Yuvaan was cut off by his angry wife who pinched his thigh, making him look at her.

“Abhi go and sit beside Rehana. Ayaan and Ishani are there in the second car” Maheen said.

"Yes... Because Hiya had to leave for college before going,  so she will be coming with Vihaan and Meera ji. they're coming directly to the airport.

Abhimaan left, nodding his head.
When he opened the next car back door, he found only Rehana and Ishani were there in the back side and Ayaan was sitting in the front passenger seat.

Rehana looked at him, as he opened the car and scrunched her brows, making a cute pout with her lips.

Abhimaan cleared his throat and Rehana asked by raising her brows that what's the matter.

Abhimaan widened his eyes and looked aside.
Her cuteness will kill him one day.

Abhimaan chose to not reply by words as she was also indicating.

He bent down, making Rehana confused and when she turned to the other side to look at Ishani, she felt she was being lifted up by him and he sat beside her, after shifting her aside.

Ishani chuckled and got a glare from Ayaan, and he asked her to not disturb them.

“It was cheating, isn't it Ishani” Rehana folded her arms angrily.

Abhimaan opened the first two buttons of his shirt and twitched his lips.

“I wanted to sit near the window” Rehana whined, for that she received a hard glare from the angry bull sitting beside her. And she sat down with an angry pout.

Ishani was too enjoying the show to say anything while Ayaan was also having fun.

~♥~

It's not more than fifteen minutes when Rehana and Ishani slept while talking and giggling, all excited about the outing.

While Ayaan was engaged watching his favourite thriller movies, on his phone. And there Abhimaan was feeling bored not getting his wife's attention and top of that, she leaned her head on his shoulder while sleeping, whereas Ishani's head was on Rehana's shoulder.

Rehana moaned in her sleep and shifted more closer to Abhimaan, holding his thigh as her side pillow.

Abhimaan cleared his throat when he found a teasing glare coming in his way from his younger brother.

“Stop looking like that Ayaan” Abhimaan rolled his eyes and Ayaan chuckled.

“Look at her bhai. Look look. You can't stay away from her for long, still you want to punish her and yourself by not talking with her”

“This is the least I can do to punish her, Ayaan. She is way too naughty to handle.” Abhimaan said with a smile while adjusting her hand on his coat so that she could hold it more tightly and patted her head.

“You two are impossible” Ayaan shook his head by which Abhimaan felt offended and replied “yes yes…  you and your wife are hopeless”

“What?”

“Yes…  exactly. You two are really hopeless. It's your first outing with her after marriage. Still you're sitting in the front while she is leaning on my wife's shoulder. Such an unromantic partner you're Ayaan” Abhimaan said in a teasing tone.

“Shut up bhai” Ayaan said while blushing, as his ears got red, realising what Abhi was wanting to mean.

~♥~

“Ishani…  Ishani got up. We reached Airport” Ayaan shook the sleeping queen, and she opened her eyes with difficulty and found Ayaan was looking at her with a warm smile.

She felt she was dreaming about him and leaned to his lips to kiss. While Ayaan was too shocked to react and felt her lips over his. Ayaan held Ishani's shoulder and Ishani widened in shame and shock as she found everyone was looking here and there to avoid the awkwardness.

“We reached the Airport” Saying Ayaan left Ishani, who nodded looking down in shame and embarrassment.

“Huhh” Rehana cleared her throat and Ishani hugged her coming out from the car.

“We're leaving for boarding. Abhimaan take both the girls” Yuvaan said leaving with others while Maheen and Samaira were laughing mess, reminiscing about their old days.

~♥~

“Please di” Ishani whined seeing Rehana giggling silently.

“You really kissed him, Ishani” She said aloud and Ishani closed her eyes with a smile.

“Come with me” Ayaan came and dragged ishani with him, and Ishani looked back at Rehana, who gave her a thumbs up.

“now can we go” Abhimaan said to the smiling Rehana who looked at him and twitched her lips, when left flipping her hairs.

Abhimaan's mouth got wide open seeing the attitude of his little wife and made up his mind to punish her wildly.

~♥~

“What was that?” Ayaan asked raising his brows at his wife who's looking down due to fear.

“I… I'm sorry”

“I asked what was that? Didn't ask you to say sorry Ishani” He folded his hand and found she raised her face and looked at him, gulping her saliva.

“actually”

“Yes…  I'm all ears. Actually what?”

“Actually… I was dreaming that time. Didn't realise how it all happened. Really God promised to trust me Ayaan” She pinched her throat when he looked at her suspiciously.

Ayaan was having fun because she was scared. It's fun to see her like this. The naughty kid gets caught and behaves like a scared kitten. He thought to interrogate her and make her more nervous but his eyes softened when he found her eyes were glistening with tears.

Sighing he pulled her close and kissed her hairs.

“I'm sorry. I'll never do this again. Please forgive me. I know it's embarrassing for you, actually it is hell embarrassing for me too. I didn't realise that time and the kiss happened.” She sobbed, hugging his frame tightly.

“It's okay. I was just teasing you. I'm not angry with you, Ishu. Actually that time I was just feeling shy in front of the elders and also that Vihaan was there too.. Now if I ever say anything to him, he'll tease the hell out of me.”

Ishani raised her face and looked at him, smiling at her.
“So you're truly not angry”

“Never. Can I stay angry at my cute Ishu?” Ayaan Caressed her hair making her smile and the next moment she started giggling remembering his blushed face.

~♥~

“The day after tomorrow is your birthday and I'm hell excited that we're together to celebrate it here” Raunak said, making braids of her long hair.

Divya just smiled shortly and unlocked her phone. In the hope of a single message from Rehana. But no, there was not a single notification from her family.

“Hey what happened?” Raunak asked, glancing at her gloomy face.

“I don't want to celebrate my birthday, Raunak. Can we go to the temple tomorrow?”

“But I want to celebrate my Divi's birthday.”

“Please Raunak, I'm not in the mood to celebrate anything right now. Just as you said we should stay for some days, I agreed because I myself don't want to go home on my birthday.” She got up followed by Raunak from the garden bench and dusted her jeans.

Raunak turned her in front of him and cupped her cheeks.
“I love you Divya and I really want to spend time with you on your birthday. I want to treat you like a princess, my princess. Do I not have the right?”

Divya looked at his pleading eyes before kissing the corner of his lips and cupping his cheeks.

“You have all the rights over me. It's just that I'll miss them.”

“You'll love my surprise” Raunak pulled her close and smirked.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope the chapter is worth of waiting.
Exciting moments are coming soon....
What will happen if Heer Aditya and Suryavanshi's clashed?

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 577K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
323K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.2M 57.4K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
14.3K 677 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...