Doll Master ( Dr.Jeon ) || JK...

By jeons_saram

Horror is consuming her mind, her entire world seems to be collapsing before the man who is standing infront... More

* TW *
~ Prologue ~
Chapter - ONE
" Pre - Chapter Two "
CHAPTER - TWO
Chapter - THREE
Chapter - FOUR
Chapter - FIVE
Chapter - SIX
Chapter - SEVEN
Chapter - EIGHT
Chapter - NINE
Chapter - TEN
* NOTE - NOT A CHAPTER *
Chapter - 10.5
Chapter - ELEVEN
* Note and Visuals *
Chapter - TWELVE
Chapter - 12.5
Chapter - THIRTEEN
Chapter - FOURTEEN
Chapter - 15.5
Chapter - SIXTEEN
Chapter - 16.5
Chapter - SEVENTEEN
Chapter - EIGHTEEN
Chapter - 18.01 ( Fractured )
Chapter - NINETEEN
Chapter - TWENTY

Chapter - FIFTEEN

8.4K 440 161
By jeons_saram

[ Major Warning : The following chapter contains an elaborate description of blood play and disturbing / explicit sex scene. Please i warn you, if you're not interested or comfortable with blood, bodily harm, then please don't read it. I know i told that there won't be any further warning after that trigger warning attached to the very first portion of the story. But yet iam warning you again, for this chapter only. So yall might consider it in a thoughtful way and if you're not comfortable, skip this chapter only. ]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

☆ Two weeks Ago ☆

" Jung Kook "

Rage, that's what i have been feeling since the night i got to know about a very ugly past of my Doll.

Vengeance, that's all i can think about since i got to know how many fuckers, dared to put thier dirty hands on my Doll.

Torture, Kill, create a Ocean of fucking blood and swim there in that Ocean of blood is my top most desire now.

Nobody gets to make my Doll feel insecure. Nobody gets to make my Doll sad. Nobody gets to make my Doll feel a little bit of discomfort. Not in present, not in future. And same rule apply for her past as well.

And what did the bloody dirty men do to my Doll? Not only made her get discomfort on her own skin, they dared to abuse my Doll sexually? They dared to touch her in that way and leave a scar inside her mind and soul for the whole life?

And iam going to sit back and watch my Doll suffer with the bad memories that makes her heart ache with pain? That makes her question about her own body and whole existence?

Never. I will never allow a single thing to live peacefully which destroys the peace of my Doll.

.
.
.
.

So, since the night i got to know about how they dared to break a part of my Doll, i started to plot a total plan of how i am going to break them in the most cruel ways to exist in this universe.

I started looking up for their information, i started looking up for who they were, where they could possibly live now.

Every evening i had rode my bike, miles after miles to reach to the town where my Doll used to live during her childhood, where her parents still lives and we just visited them a few days ago.

And i did my research on the men who has been there around her during her childhood.

Yeah i know it's going to be a long process, i know i can't find each of them within a short time but i intend to spend as much as time i need for doing everything to catch those lowlife species .

And i will catch them. Each of them. And then, i will make their life miserable.

~~~~~

Since that night when my Doll has cried while burying her face into my chest, i grew extra soft on her. Since that night, i tried to suppress my wild nature around her and had taken my time to appreciate her more than i used to do in past.

Once after that night, and some other nights, when she finally finished her period, i started to fuck her while appreciating her body.

Every night, i would make her see how beautiful see is in the wall mirror infront of our bed, then i would fuck her while still making her see how beautiful she looks while getting the love and desirable actions from me.

Yes, i know my method is different but still i tried my best to comfort her and cherish her insecure parts.

But the time has come again. When i take the lead of our real raw relationship and take our life to the normal track which is nothing but normal.

Yes. That's it. Our love, our life, our way of taking and giving pleasure to each other was never soft and it's never going to be.

So as now as i think it's again time to go back to the track of our old life, i plan to do all the things that i wanted to do since we came back from the trip.

..........

" Doll "

I send the text and wait for her to reply. I know she is online, scrolling through Instagram and watching reels because it's the off day of  college tomorrow.

I have the access to her phone with tracker after all.

No she still doesn't know about it and i don't think iam ever going to letting her know.

It's not controlling or trust issues for doing so. It's just my way of looking after her and taking care of her. So that i can know what she is doing, what thing she is in need for at the very present moment.

Of course she is my Doll and as her Master, i need to watch her needs out. And for that, i need to watch her out, both openly and secretly.

" Yes Mr. CREEP "

She replies and a smile creeps to my face immediately.

" Doll up for me. Take out the dress that i got you yesterday, put it on, do makeup with your signature winged liner and that goddamn dark pinkish red lipstick and wait for me. "

" Huh? Are we going somewhere? "

She types after a few moments of pause as i reply to her,

" No baby, we are not going, we are coming, on each other. "

She is smiling. I swear she is smiling and blushing like a fool because i can see it. I have the access to her camera as well after all. Her face is opened, live in my phone as she is holding the phone before her face. And she has no idea about it.

But still while holding a smile on her face, she licka her lower lip and texts me back,

" I don't have mood for anything. So you can throw your orders to somewhere else. "

I get her reply when iam choosing the piercing instruments which will be suitable for her.

And where is she getting a piercing? Somewhere, where i want her to get one. She doesn't know about my this plan also and iam not upto discussion for this. This is going to be her fucking surprise and she is going to love it.

I know she has fascination with my piercings. And it's only fair to appreciate her this facination by giving her some.

I drop the instrument for some moments as i lean against the wall of the shop and type to her,

" This arrogance! Fuck! I can't wait to fuck this arrogance out of your system tonight. And what do you mean by throw my order to somewhere else? You want me to go to some other girl and tell her the same things? Then do you want me to put that other girl on her all fours and fuck her like an animal, replacing you? Is that what you want? You know, i do have plenty of options for making your that wish come true "

I watch her at the screen, her smile vanishing within the blink of an eye as she starts fuming with anger,

" Talk about another woman again and i will make sure you never see my face again. Not only my face, you actually won't be getting to see any other faces. I will fucking kill you, you bastard! "

Dammn fucking gosh! She loves me. She definitely does.

She just doesn't know it yet but she is falling in love with me. She is going to love me just like the way i love her. Yes she absolutely will.

Or am i being delusional?

No iam not. My Doll loves her Master. Or else why she would get angry after reading that text?

" Mmmh? Possessive much? Huh? Doll."

I type and send as she takes some moments to write, 

" Let me make some things clear. If you claim me to be yours, then you fucking as well belong to me. You do as much as i do to you. Means, you're mine as well. And just like you, i don't like to share what's mine. "

I practically giggle like a crazy man with zero sense of real world as the shopkeeper of the piercing shop jumps away from me while being scared.

Poor guy must be thinking iam actually insane or something.

And well, maybe iam insane but lets ignore this fact and type the text to my Doll.

" God! Finally you admitted. Yeah baby. Iam all yours. So stop showing brattyness and get your pretty ass to work. Get ready for your Master. It's going to be a long play tonight. "

I tug my tongue to the inner side of my cheek while imagining the scene that i will get tonight before my eyes as i type again,

" And don't forget to put that lingerie on beneath the dress. That dress will be the temporary part of the show. Lingerie is the main outfit okay? "

" Then why do i even wear the dress? Let me just wear the lingerie then."

" No. Do as i say Doll. Iam coming home back within an hour. "

I put the phone inside my pocket as i concentrate on the piercing tool infront of me. Soon i find a suitable one for my Doll.

Buying it, i put it inside the bag of my hand which has several more desired equipments and tools which iam going to need tonight.

Looking over everything for one last time, i smile and take my way to the restaurant to buy us dinner.

And finishing every work after an hour, i finally hope on my bike and take my leave for my home sweet home.

Ah not the apartment. My home is my Doll.

.
.
.
.
.

After reaching home, i click the calling bell as she opens the door within a few second as if she was waiting for me by the door all this time.

I look at her, look at her outfit and makeup as i say,

- Oh fucking Goddess! You look stunning Doll. Outstanding!

I compliment her, my heart pumping hard against my rib cage because of how beautiful and ethereal she is looking in the long dark pink full sleeved dress that i got for her yesterday.

She offers me a smile as she says, 

- Thank you. Jung Kook..

Oh ! She is going to say those words a lot more time tonight. She is going to say thank you Master for everything that iam going to do to her tonight.

I enter into the apartment, take my way to the couch as i place both of the bags of food and special equipments.

Her attention falls to the equipments  bag. She slowly sits beside me as she goes to peek inside it and speaks towards me after seeing the items that are visible in first glance ,

- Why do you have bunch of anticipatics, antibiotics, dressing gauge, cottons, isotonic saline solution, needles, syringe and wait, why does it look like a minor operating preparation? You are joining the surgery department or something?

- No. Iam not joining anywhere. They will be needed for something else. And lets have dinner first. I have brought dinner from outside as you can see. They will get cold if we don't have them now.

I try to change the topic and distract her before she sees everything else that's inside the bag.

Because she doesn't need to see those now. Iam going to surprise her.

A really bloody surprise.

- Okay. But the bag...

She starts speaking again but i grab her hand and pull her with me while saying,

- Leave it here for now. Lets go. Iam hungry. And not for the food at all. But we do need energy for the long night we will have later. Come.

.
.
.
After dinner, i tell her to wrap the dishes and tell her to let them rest in the
washing area saying i would do the dishes later in the morning.

She gets busy cleaning as i quickly get the bag of equipment to the special room of ours, the Doll house that i have built for her as iam going to play with her in that room for the very first time.

Once i arrange everything inside the room, i go back to her when i see her being finished with the cleaning.

I call her to the drawing room and make her sit in the couch as i start a lity conversion session with her.

Because we need to let the food settle inside our body anyways. I can't risk anything now because what iam going to do with her tonight, is surely going to be a hazard to her health.

But oh! I will take care of her afterwards. So that's going to be okay.

- So, what do we do now?

She asks me sitting on the couch as i take her hand, kiss the plam of her hand as i say,

- We talk for some time now. Let me appreciate your beauty for some moments, Melody baby.

- Hmmm. So you mean manipulation with romantic words?

She replies as i smile and say,

- Manipulation with no harm included.

And then we talk about this and that for  fifteen long minutes while kissing each other on the lips in between the conversation.

After fifteen minutes, we finally get to the portion where we are standing close enough together as i confess to her that  i was getting impatient to have the whole taste of her.

I slowly remove the straps of her dress, then pulling it down swiftly from her body, exposing her milky smooth skin in the beautiful lingerie that i got for her yesterday.

The baby pink lingerie which has cute ribbons in the bra and a micro mini skirt like portion around the waist of the thong makes my mouth water and cock jump inside my pants with ultimate needs.

All the ribbons and little bows along with the pretty lace makes her looking like a beautiful little Doll and Gods i want to break her so bad right now!

- Goddamn! You look so fucking good. So delicious. Iam so ready to devour you tonight Doll.

The dress lays abandoned on the floor as i pick my Doll up in bridal style and take her to the special room which i have built for her. A Dollhouse for my special Doll. Our Doll House.

I have built the room with a theme of goth Doll House with chocolate and red light theme.

I take her to the room, place her to the sofa which i unwrapped just today morning specially for her.

- Oh! You did unwrap the sofa. I didn't come to this room today at all so i didn't see. And iam wondering why didn't you just do it earlier! So what's with the sofa?

- It's the best part of this Doll House which i have made for you. Let me show you a magic.

I go to the each side of the sofa, pull out the pin as i unfold the sofa from bending. And soon, the sofa turns into a comfortable bed as my Doll sits there in the middle of it.

- It's actually a bed?

She says being excited as i reply,

- It can be used as bed and sofa both. Isn't it cool? My Doll?

I tell her as i grab bag from the table and speak towards her,

- You're looking so fucking stunning. But you gotta add something up with the outfit. Everything to please your Master.

- What do you mean?

She asks as I pull out the equipments from the box that was inside the bag. I place them one by one in the bed while she stares at my action with a dumbfolded expression.

Soon the collar, the cat ears and big fluffy tail appears in the bed as i start speaking towards her,

- Remember one night, i texted you and said you were looking cute with the cat ear hairband and it opened a new kink for me?

She looks at me, then think for some moments as she starts speaking after that,

- Oh, let me guess, when you were being a complete creep and stalking me while manipulating me? Yes i remember that. You said that. And do you know how many kinks you are unlocking everyday without even any valid reasons? I barely do anything and you jump off infront of me saying " I discovered a new kink because of you ". No Mister, it's not because of me. It's not me, it's you whose brain is always thinking about sex and kink.

I grab her chin with the claw of my hand, my fingers digging to the both side of her cheeks as i cup her face hard and speak,

- Look at that fucking sassy mouth. Fucking made for saying bullshits about me just so it gets fucked nice and hard later on.

I use my hand on her cheek to shake her head as then i remove it from there and tell her while grabbing the cat ear hair band,

- Now, embrace my desire and wear them like a good little girl.

I place the band on her head and she tries to jerk away from me while saying,

- What do you mean by wearing those? I am not wearing those silly things. No. Just no.

- Did i ask for your opinion little Doll? It wasn't a request. It's an order. Wear them.

- No. You said you will take my demands and fulfill them. It's my demand then. Iam not wearing those. Specially the tail. Never.

She yells as I chuckle hard, the deep growl with playful laughter break from my throat as i grab the fistful of her hair and tell her,

- My little Doll thinks she can predict her Master? That easily? Just like that? Oh poor Doll, you still have a fucking long way to go. When i said i take your demands, i meant the actual demands that's like an actual need for you. For example, when you said you didn't want sex during periods, i didn't forced or push you to do that. Only because you genuinely groan in pain and suffer a lot during those days with wild cramps. I have known about that since i stalked you and was around you always, most of the nights at those past months, inside your apartment.

Her eyes widen with the slightest fear as she stares at me. Yeah i didn't go wild on her for past few days. Yes i have been less rough and was soft enough. But that doesn't mean she gets to forget who iam, what iam and how a exact fucked up maniac i am.

My hands tighten around her skull as i speak towards her,

- But now, as i know how kinky my little Doll can get, and how a gorgeous slut you can be for me, so there is no chance iam taking a false demand from you. You are my Doll. You do as your Master says.

- I, i don't want to wear that. It's, it's embarrassing.

- Embarrassing? Fucking not even near Doll. Iam going to embarrasse you in  thousand more different ways. And you will take everything, every embarrassment and humiliation like a good little girl like you have always done.

I push her to the bed and she immediately tries to get up. But i place my hand around her neck, holding her in place as she yells at me,

- You're a stupid monster. You never know to do anything without violence, do you?

- I do. I do know where i should not use violence and even though i desire to do so, i suppress myself. But not with you. I will never suppress anything around you. I will pour my wildness into your soul and you will embrace everything. Doll.

I immediately flip her around, drag her by her waist, put her on my lap on that position and make her ass floating in the air while her head falls to the bed and her lower portion is totally on my lap in a sideways position.

The very thin line of her thong barely cover the slit of her anus.

I slap her bare ass cheek as she moans immediately with response.

- You're going to be a good pet like human Doll for your Master and take every order from your Master tonight. Okay?

I declare to her as she speaks,

- No.

I slap her ass cheek again, harder this time as she cries out loud.

- Wrong fucking answer Doll.

I take the tail from the side of the bed, then placing the metallic head of the tail into her mouth, which is designed to put inside the anal opening, which can be used as a smaller version of butt plug, i order her,

- Suck it. Suck and make it wet for your favorite term. Ass Hole. You keep calling me that right? Lets use your ass hole today for some fun.

She shakes her head but i slap her ass again, make her gasp which makes her mouth opening. And i push the metal inside her mouth, make her suck it real good.

Then pulling it out from her mouth, i pull it towards her ass, shift the thin strap aside, part her ass cheeks aside by holding the flesh of her ass tight and spit on her that forbidden opening.

She stills in her place when i do so. She goes completely numb and i take the advantage to put the metallic end of the tail inside her slowly.

Once it's in and i make sure it's deep enough to not fall out easily until she forcefully pushes it out, i tell her,

- This thing should not be removed unless i tell you to remove it. Okay Doll?

I slap on her sensitive flesh again as she cries out. But she doesn't answer me so i spank her ass again, leaving handprints as i order her,

- Say, " Yes Master ".

She moans, her voice shaking while she says,

- Yes Master.

- Good girl. Now come here.

I pull her up, make her sit on her knees infront of me as i grab the choker and wrap it around her neck. Tightly. As much as tightly which will surely leave marks around her neck later.

Then making the head band perfectly placed, i look at her flushed face and lust coated eyes as i press my lips against hers and tell her,

- So fucking gorgeous.

I nibble her lower lip, bite it while putting my tongue inside her mouth as i rasp,

- Just like a good little Doll of your Master. You will be obedient for your Master, won't you?

I remove my mouth from hers as she nods and says,

- I don't have any other choice. Do i?

- No. Absolutely no, Doll.

I run my fingers through her jaw as i again speak towards her,

- But, you gotta see how gorgeous you're looking, Doll. Let me show you.

I immediately get off the bed and grab my camera. Then i click a photo of her when she is sitting on her knees, her collar, head band on perfect place as the tale remain sideways in the bed.

- Stand up Doll.

She slowly stands up on the bed, her motion shows akwardness as i tell her then,

- Don't get akward, or shy. You're looking stunning. Stand straight, put a hand in the air, another one around your choker and pose for your Master.

She takes some moments to stare at me. She probably is hoping i will say "okay lets skip this part " and will do something to take care of her needy pussy.

God she is already dripping wet, i could feel her silky wetness when i was spanking her ass. But i can't give her what she wants this soon.

Tonight, she needs to learn how to earn something from her Master.

Noticing the determination in my eyes, she finally does the pose which i have told her to do and i click a photo while praising her,

- Such a gorgeous little Doll. Such a good girl. You're looking so pretty. So mouth watering. Yeah just like that.

My encouragement helps to boost up her confidence as she gets along with the flow and gives me multiple sexy poses.

I capture everything in the camera, i capture how breathtaking my Doll is.

Then once i finish with the session of photography, i show her some photos of her and tell her,

- Look, how attractive, hot, sexy and desirable little thing you are. Nobody can be like you in this world. This desired, this pretty for me.

She looks at me, then look back at her pictures, then again looks at me as she says,

- I, actually don't look that bad or funny i thought i would look.

I turn the camera off as i make her sit on the bed. Then leaning towards her,i tell her,

- You never look funny. You're the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in this world. Trust me, nothing can be compared to you, Doll.

She blinks her eyes several times as she then tells me,

- Thank you, Master.

I lick her lips with my tongue as i reply,

- Welcome little Doll. Now,...

I pull her body up by placing my hands under her arms to her body, make her stand in the floor as i move and sit to the edge of the bed while facing her.

Then i take the remote from the desk beside the bed, turn the speaker on as i look up at my Doll and command her,

- Now, time for show Doll. You have to entertain your Master tonight.

The song starts playing as she stares at me with concern. I on the other hand, unbuckle my belt and pull it out from my waist.

Then hitting the belt in the air, i command her,

- Dance for your Master. Be an obedient Doll and dance like a good little dancing Doll. Now.

- If i say no? If i don't dance?

- Then this belt is hitting your ass other than hitting the thin air. Now Doll, Dance for me, show me how sexy you can dance. I know you can do that.

And she gives up. She gives up the little guard she was holding and let the music carry her away.

She dances, by moving her body, by swaying her hips and twisting her legs. The tail around her back floats as she dances while closing her eyes.

- Eyes on me when you dance for me. Look at me Doll.

Her eyes flutter open as i slowly starts removing the shirt from my body.

She dances more, her expression turning into bolder to bolder with every steps.

She keeps dancing as i remove my shirt, then my pant also, getting all naked infront of her.

My hard cock rests against my abdomen as i put both of my hands on the either side of the bed and look at her with hunger coated eyes.

- Come here, Doll.

I call her.

And She does . She slowly walks towards me and soon reaches just before me.

I look up at her and again order her,

- Sit on my lap, grind your pussy against my cock and remove the bra from your little body. Let me see those tits.

She does. She sits on my lap, her thong soaked with her wetness as she pushes her pussy against my cock. Then slowly grinding, she unhocks her bra and remove it from her body.

- You're so needy right now, aren't you? Your pussy is dripping wet, begging for a release already, right Doll?

She nods her head, her eyes sparking with need as i lean down and put my mouth against her hard nipple. Then licking and sucking her hard nipple, i place another hand around her another breast, grabbing and molding it harshly.

- You are going to be my good fucking Doll, aren't you?

- Mmmhhh, only if you promise to take good care of my needs.

I chuckle, hearing her words as i bite down her nipple hard, so hard that makes her scream while grabbing my hair tightly.

- Come on Doll. You know i will take good care of you.

She keeps moving her hips, grinding her sweet and needy pussy against my erection as she says,

- Will you ever stop biting me? You fucking animal.

I bite her other nipple, again harder enough to almost draw blood from there.

- Never. I will never stop biting you. And you keep foul mouthing me, so that i can catch the encouraging fire which will only burn you down. You know how much i love it. Don't you Doll?

She grinds herself harder, half of her right tits inside my mouth as she says,

- Yes...

- Don't come. Stop moving. Don't you dare to fucking come, Doll. That's an order.

I announce to her as she speaks,

- No, i need to. Please, please, please, please Master...

- Later. You will come later when i want you to.

Saying that, i flip ourselves against the bed as she falls on her ass and i fall over her.

Her legs doesn't leave my waist which were wrapped around my waist the whole time when she was sitting on my lap.

I take her hands above her head, pin her hands there as i slip my hand inside the bag which was placed to the side of our laying figures.

Finding the handcuff from there, i immediately drag it out and lock her hands with that, securing them above her head.

Once i secure her hands with the cuffs, i look at her face and speak towards her,

- Do you want to come Doll?

- Yes, yes please...

- But you have to earn it tonight. Doll. And do you know how you can earn it?

She shakes her head as i pull the bag near to my hand and finally pull out the piercing machine while saying towards her,

- You just have to be a good girl and take whatever i give you. Including all the pain and scars. Do you know what it is?

I show her the piercing machine as she gasps and says,

-Is? Is it a piercing machine?

- Yes. Correct.

- What,, what are you going to do with this? Oh my God! What are you upto?

I pinch her dominant nipple, then nibble it using my finger as i say,

- You like my piercings don't you Doll? You know? I always had this fascination with piercings and i fucking want you to get one as my permanent reminder on your body. Specially here. On this nipple. Because this is the nipple that makes you come and as i am the only one who discovered it, i need to set a reminder to you. So that every time you see yourself in the mirror, naked, you remember how i discovered this pleasureable point for you. So that you remember me everytime the piercing pokes from your dress and remember that how i mark a ownership on you.

- Are you mad? No. I don't want it. Please, Jung Kook. I love your piercings but i don't want one for myself. No...

She speaks as i reply to her,

- Guess the plead ain't going to work Doll.

- No, no no. It will hurt. Please, please, i don't...

She starts denying strongly as i tell her,

- Don't you wanna come? What i said earlier? If you want to come then you gotta be a good girl.

- I don't wanna come anymore. Oh my God you're crazy. Let me go. Please, i don't want this, no...

She yells but her pussy desperately rubbing against my hard member says something else.

- Little brat. You don't have any options. Fucking stay still.

- No, no no.

Her movements increases under me, this time not to rub herself against me. This time she's really desperate to take herself away from my madness.

But oh Darling! It's just the start. Because this nipple piercing is not the scary part for tonight at all. The things i will do to her next, is going to be the most scary part.

And the good news about that? Oh my girl loves to get scared. The more she gets scared, the more she gets drenched, the harder she comes for me, the louder she screams my name and worships my Mastership.

- It won't hurt much Doll. Trust me. Stay fucking still.

I tell her. 

I hold her tightly, the piercing tool is pressed against her cheek as iam holding her down by my both hands.

I push my hard cock against her clit from outside of her thong, i roll my hip, rub myself against her folds and feel the warm wetness from her soaking thong as she whimpers,

- Jung Kook, please...

- I will make you come if you be a good girl and let me put this beautiful piercing on your nipple.

Taking my hand towards the bag, i drag out the box of beautiful diamond nipple ring with a niddle shaped shaft. The shaft is made up of gold and it's going to look so fucking pretty against her beautiful areola.

I take the ornament out as she looks at it and rasps,

- Ohh my God! Is it Diamond? And Gold?

- Yes. Isn't it beautiful? I customized it with an initial of 'J' on the golden shaft of the ornament. And the beautiful red diamond will add the beauty to your already pretty rosy tits.

- How dangerously romantic!

She bites the word out as i realize she has stop moving and is not trying to fight anymore.

And why wouldn't she? She is my obedient little Doll after all.

Placing the ornament against the gap of her boobs, i take the piercing machine to her dominant nipple and point it there.

- I promise it won't hurt much. Nipple piercing is less painful than those of ears. Don't worry Doll.

She gasps when i push the button of the machine. She closes her eyes tightly,  holds her breathe and fist her palm of the hands through the handcuffs. And when the piercing machine finally does it's work on her sensitive flesh, she cries out,

- Aaahhh, Ahhh...

I quickly take the ornaments to her freshly pierced nipple and push it inside, only to fit the ornament and fix it properly there.

The drops of blood leak out of her skin and coats the pretty gold ornaments with my initial on it.

And i lick her bloody nipple and freshly pierced wound without wasting any other time.

She opens her eyes whimpering as i look up at her face and ask her,

- Did it hurt, much?

She shakes her head and replies,

- Yes but not as much as i thought it would.

- Fuck, the piercing suits you so fucking well, Doll.

I kiss her nipple and say again,

- You're the most magical beauty that could ever exist.

Tears roll down from her eyes as she says,

- I have been a good girl for you, i have let you, make me bleed. Now, you must, do as you say!

She says in between sobs and i kiss her tears away while saying,

- Why are you crying? I haven't even started the main drama baby. You think you bleed enough? Uh uh,no...

Her expression changes into a scared one as she says,

- Wha- , what do you mean? Are you going to hurt me?

- Not upto a level that can't be fixed Doll.
But well, as you have been a good girl, lets give you a reward first.

I withdrew myself from her only to tear the thong apart using my both hands. The headband from her head is long gone and now she is in only her choker and the tail.

Then i lay down on the bed beside her while she is taking sharp and deep breathes while looking at me and trying to calculating my next move.

I lay down beside her and order her,

- Come and sit on my face. Oh we are going sixty nine for your better knowledge baby Doll.

- But iam hand cuffed.

She says as i reply,

- I don't see any problem there. All you have to do is put your bodyweight on me, sit on my face like a fucking chair, placing your thighs wide apart to the both side of my head and neck, then lean forward and down, and suck my cock while i will be eating you up.

- What about my nipple? It's kind of burning.

She asks me as i tell her,

- I will take care of it letter. Now you endure the pain for your Master.

- How about the tail? Please, remove it? How am i supposed to sit on your face with this? And won't it suffocate you, tickle your face and annoy you?

- So thoughtful of you Doll. But it ain't coming off. Waste a single second of time and i pierce your another nipple. Do you want me to do that?

She shakes her head immediately as she says ,

- No.

- Then fucking come and sit on my face.

She sighs before taking her way to my face and then sit on it like i demanded.

We have done this a few more times before. Sixty nine i mean. And i absolutely love this position where we both challenge each other silently and see who can make whom come first. And not to flex but i win everytime.

Sitting on my face she leans down to suck me up while her cuffed hands rests against my stomach. Her tail's fur rests on my entire face while my mouth works on her cunt, giving sloppy kisses and running tongue all over her pussy while grabbing the side of her ass .

The small flow of blood from her nipple gets smeared into my chest as she slowly take my cock inside her mouth and suck me real good while moaning and groaning.

The more i increase the pressure of my tongue against her folds and clit, the more i curl my tongue and push it inside her entrance, the more her thighs closes around my neck and suffocates me. But she as well, try to match the pace of my work with her own mouth down to my cock and God i could die right here by getting sufficated by here and i wouldn't even complain about it.

And the way she is sucking my cock,taking me back to her throat and doing deep throat, fuck! I feel like my cock is going to blast with the best sensation within any moment.

But then she pushes her hips up and rasps from down,

- I must be suffocating you. Iam sorry.

I take my hand to slap on her ass cheek hard as i growl with desire,

- Fucking sit like a good little slut. I want to taste you, drown into your cum and see stars while making you see a whole galaxy.

She giggles, the discomfort from her voice of earlier after getting the nipple piercing fainted as she comes back and sit on my face.

And we get back to our work until we both come.

She comes on my face, making a whole mess on my face as i release myself inside her mouth.

We both suck ourselves clean after that as she finally gets down from my face and tells me,

- That was, intense. Hope you are happy now? But now, can i take care of the piercing wound? It's still burning.

- Oh Doll! It wasn't to make me happy. I said it was your reward. The main portion where you makes me happy starts now.

I get up, sit on the bed and push her down to her stomach. She falls to the bed, a scream shattering from her throat as she yells,

- Oh my fucking God! You monster. I said the piercing burns. And you're just inflicting more pain on it. You're a fucking cruel monster.

I laugh at her comment as i reply,

- It's not a new news now. Is it? Doll?

I hold her ass, take my hand to the tail and slowly pull it out of her anus.

She sighs in relief but i flip her around, make her legs resting on my shoulder as i lean down, suck my fingers and push two of my finger inside her butt hole.

- What are you doing?

I chuckle in a dark tone, the lustful gaze fixed into her judgmental and confused eyes.

I pull out the fingers. Then teasing her closed opening, i slowly push two of my fingers again inside her butt hole. Then i move them inside her, fucking her butt hole with those fingers as she immediately widen her eyes even more and ask me while being tensed,

- What are you doing? It's, it's...

- It's what? It feels different right Doll? And good also.

I push my fingers deeper and move it in a slow rythm as i speak,

- This hole is so fucking tight. I know it's  virgin . The only hole that's left for me to claim. And iam going to claim this hole soon.

She pants as i smile down at her and say,

- Don't worry. Not tonight. But you have to stretch your walls for me so that i can fuck it better in future. And for that, lets start using this inside your butthole from tonight.

I again grab the bag, which is at this point the bag of a magician because of how many magical things are inside it.

I pull out the buttplug from there, suck the buttplug and then place it into her cunt. Then soaking the plug with her own silkness, i take it lower to her anal opening and push it inside.

- Jung kook...

She moans as i speak,

- Yeah Melody, my sweet Melody. Get ready to sing for me more.

Then i go for her lips, give her a hard kiss while thursting my tongue inside her mouth.

While kissing, i slide my hand inside the bag and find the wire which i have been looking for.

Grabbing her cuffed hands, i put the wire in the line of her handcuffs, tie it tightly and then leaving her mouth, i tie the remaining portion to the stand that's attached to the bed or bending sofa i can say.

Inhaling a large amount of air deep and exhaling the expired air slowly, i sit in between the gap of her legs and look at her raising curiosity.

I grab the bag again, finally pulling out the surgical blade which is used for giving skin incision.

I do a quick sterilization of the blade as she looks at me and asks me with a shaky voice,

- What, are, you doing ? Jung Kook?

I keep cleaning the blade, knowing that there's not a solid point of even cleaning it at this point because what i am going to do to her, how iam going to use it on her skin, it's gonna be more than unhygienic.

I drop the cotton that i was using to clean the blade as i start speaking to my Doll,

- Remember the other day, you asked me if someday ever, i have the feeling of running a knife or blade to your skin and have the desire to flap your skin open, and see what's inside it?

- Y- yes.

- Let me tell you something regarding that then.

I lean over her face, my hand that's holding the blade goes under her chin and i press it against her skin. A little push and she will be cut, will start bleeding for me.

She locks her mouth, trying to breath through her nose very carefully, careful she doesn't move or the bleed doesn't slip and sink anywhere into her skin.

I watch her tensed expression, her eyes looking at me with fear and discomfort.

And fuck! Iam so fucking hard again.

The way she gets scared of me, the way her body tightens and her eyes shines with the water of fear, makes me so fucking alive and create the animalstic need of lust for her.

I dig the blade a little harder, a small portion, very small portion of her skin gets cut under her chin as a very little drop of blood shines in the dark red light as i tell her,

- I have never being able to control the thoughts about snapping someone, everyone i see. I always, in my life, had the very scary urge to dig a sharp object directly to their neck and make them bleed unless they gets a tragic death before my own eyes.

She gasps as i drag the blade lower to her collar bone, just lower to her choker that she is wearing as i dig the blade into her skin and cut a little more than before of her chin area as i speak,

- Yes it's true. Yes my brain is a very sick home of dangerous monsters and they are always ready to get violent, always trying to break out the lock and come to take control over me so that they could use my hands which will be used to flapping peoples skin apart, digging the knife deeper to their muscles, drag out the organs and make a pool of their blood where the monsters can swim.

I take the blade to her chest as i press it against her skin. I watch her sobbing silently while biting her lips, trying not to make any sound or mistake that could trigger me according to her perhaps.

I cut a few centimeter of her skin, only skin not any deeper that could go into her muscle and i speak towards her,

- But you know? My monsters never provoked me to think anything like that for you. They never tells me that i should slice your throat and tear your skin apart. Instead, do you know what they tell me Doll? They tell me that they want to see you alive and fine. They tell me that you have some beautiful monsters inside your head, so secretly preserved and don't even want to acknowledge by your own self. And my monsters wants to worship your those little beautiful monsters. Just like i want to worship the whole you.

I lower the blade into her other breast which i didn't pierced. I dig the blade into her skin, just above her nipple and cut the skin in order to make her bleed as i speak,

- And God damn Doll. You don't know how bad i want to protect, cherish and love you with a balance of break, destroy, abuse and own you. I want to do everything with you. I want to torture your skin, then i want to treat the same skin which i would torture. And while i torture you, i promise you to give you the ultimate satisfaction in both physical and mental way along with the pain.

She whimpers when i take my cock into her v area and hit her clit with my balls as she speaks,

- I don't understand you. If you don't want to cut me open then why are you holding a blade against my skin? Why are you making me bleed?

I lower the blade upto her upper abdomen, a beautiful mole under her tits rests there on the abdomen as i draw a circle around the mole with the blade and tell her,

- To show you. To prove you that even when iam holding a knife or a blade against your skin, even after being a complete cracked psychopath who can never control himself with a blade against anyones skin and that's why i became a doctor, just so i could fulfill my desire of cutting down people, this me, is not doing anything out of control when it comes to you.

I hope she understands my point. I hope she sees what iam trying to show to her. I hope she knows she is different. I hope she gets the idea that i will never loose the control of my nerves around her and will never do anything that will hurt her to the point that she would get seriously injured by me.

I hope she understands what she does to me and how badly i want to cherish her in my own way.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Y/N "

Jung Kook lowers the blade upto my lower abdomen, reaching upto my navel with the blade as he slowly lowers the shaft of his dick against my fold, creating a friction on there.

And fucking holy divinty! Or unholy hell! I don't think iam a normal person like i used to pretend as anymore.

Yes. I admit it. I admit something is terribly wrong with me. I admit it. Fuck Gods! I am so ashamed of admitting it but still the truth remains.

Because, i never thought i would like someone actually cutting my skin, making me bleed and saying the most psychotic things to my ear. I never thought i would enjoy every second of the burning sensation of my body.

And i never thought i would trust anyone with a life threatening object against my skin like iam doing right now. I never thought that trust would be for a literal psychpath who isn't ashamed of his nature and who admits proudly about his cruelty, who he enjoys dissecting every living creature.

Hence iam here. Trusting him with everything i have and not even saying anything like he should stop, he is hurting me, he is making my skin burn and my nerves are even pumping with pain.

Yes i trust Jung Kook. I trust him not to actually do anything wrong to threaten my life. Yes i trust Jung Kook for making me feel safe even when he is showing what kind of fucked up danger he can be for me.

Something about Jung Kook is so mesmirizing. So addictive and trusting because the way he knows my boundaries about which i myself don't know!

It's crazy! How he knows upto which limit i can take his sick ways of showing his love and ownership over me. It's crazy how he knows what's actually acceptable to me and what's not.

Earlier when he did the nipple piercing, i was telling him no with my words. I was telling him that i don't want it. Because i was shocked. It was so sudden and i didn't have any time to think first it.

But somewhere in the back of my head i wished that he would do it forcefully anyways. Because i just love it when he shows his control over me, when he forces me to my last limit and makes me feel like the most desired person in the world.

That's right . He makes me feel so desired. He makes me feel sexy, makes me feel the best feeling of womanhood.

It's like he makes me sees every inner version of me, including the little girl locked up inside me with bad experience of past and a bitter thoughts of whole men population.

And he calms my burning soul.

Jung Kook runs the blade against my skin around my navel and a moan finally break free from my mouth.

- Jung Kook, you're making me bleed. Do you enjoy it?

I ask him, knowing well enough that he is enjoying it. I ask it still because i nowadays like to hear him speak . I like how we communicate. I like how he makes me see the versions of me that i never thought i would needed.

He giggles, lowering his body and taking the blade upto my inner thighs.

- Yes. I am enjoying. So much. Are you enjoying my Doll?

He asks me as i reply,

- You are cutting me. You expect me to enjoy it?

Yes i am enjoying it but iam not going to admit it to him. Because i like it. I like denying facts to him and i like to trigger him.

See! I told that iam not normal. Jung Kook is right in so many ways. I do have monsters lock inside my head and they only come alive when he handles me with his grace. Bitter grace.

The buttplug inside my ass shifts more inside when he takes the non sharp head of the surgical blade and use it to push the plug.

Gosh! It's so dangerous. And unhinged. But it doesn't stop me to get wetter and wetter with each seconds passing by.

That's right. Getting cuts on my skin makes me wet for him. Seeing him enjoying his time as a perfect psycho makes me wet for him.

I just came not so while ago all over his face. But yet my pussy is begging with needs to have his cock inside me.

- You're a liar Doll. I will eat all of your lies up. Then i will feast your blood and i will make you scream the truth.

He takes the blade, cuts my inner thighs and makes me bleed way more than he was doing before.

I groan in pain, but also i groan in need as i realize how fucked up we are.

- Jung Kook...

He cuts other portion of my skin there down on my thighs as he changes the position and point his crown of the cock against my folds. He teases me with his cock as he cuts another portion of my other thighs as he speaks,

- Remember? I told you i would perform my blood kink with you and you will going to love that?

I nod as i beg,

- Yes. But the pain is getting too much now . The cuts are hurting so bad. Please distract me. Please do something to district me. I need you. Please i need your cock inside me to deal with the pain.

I admit it. I admit that now i need him inside me.

He takes my request and thurst his hard length inside me in one brutal go.

God! I never thought i would find pleasure in this kind of extremely fucked up desire.

Yes i always liked it hard. I liked everything that he did before. I liked being gaged, choked, slapped and whipped.

But i never knew i would like him making me bleed and fucking me on my own blood.

Jung Kook removes the blade from my thighs as he thursts hard and rough inside me. He tells me to yank my head up and look down at all those bloody mess while he is thursting inside me.

I pull my cuffed and tied hands as i yank my head more than it was already up. Because i was looking at him cutting me the entire time.

Thursting inside me, Jung Kook takes the blade to his upper thighs and he slides the blade inside his own skin.

Fuck! He bleeds! He bleeds more than i was bleeding as his cut and wound is far more deeper than mine were.

Soon it's a mess down there. His blood, my blood, his pre cum, my pre cum.

God iam feeling dizzy now. What are we doing? Why are we doing this?

- Now. To make you feel a little better, i made myself bleed as well, Doll..

- We are crazy Jung Kook. We need real professionals help.

I cry out when he thursts faster and takes his hand to rub my clit while throwing away the blade far away from our joined bodies.

- We don't need help baby. All we need is to come now. Will you squirt for me Doll? You will. I will make you.

He says as he pulls his cock out and push all way in while rubbing my clit. He takes his mouth to my blood soaked chest, my nipple and he sucks the blood from there while sucking my tits.

- I want to touch you. Please. Please let my hands go. I need to touch you. I need to hold you.

I cry as he curses,

- Fuck! Give me a moment.

He removes his hand from my clit and finds the key of the handcuff. Then he quickly undo my cuffs, the handcuff remains stucked with the wire and stand but we don't give a damn.

As soon as my hands gets free, i wrap them around his shoulder,dig my nails harshly into him, making sure i draw blood from there while scratching as he goes back to rub my clit and fucking me wild.

Then he takes his another hand to my neck as he pull the line of the choker and i immediately gets choked by the choker.

Wild thursts, cutting of air supply to the lung, stimulation in the clit and nipple!

Too much! Everything gets too much soon for me.

My eyes ring, my vision completely blacked, as i scream his name and squirt all over his cock and hand.

The squrit liquid makes my cuts burn even more as i yelp and beg him,

- Jung Kook,come inside me. Please. Please faster.

And he does. He comes all over me, inside me, all over my cuts.

The bloody mess mixed with our cum gets smeared into his cock when he pulls out and rest it against my thighs.

As soon as everything ends, i realize how destroyed and broken iam right now. As soon as the haze breaks, i feel every inch of my body aching with pain. I feel my lower portion is no more. I feel like my skin is not even skin anymore.

And the sudden wave of huge emotion hits me when i see the bedsheet soaked with my squirt and our blood.

Not being able to bear the fact of what we have done, how insane things had got,i start crying without my own realization.

- Shhh, don't cry Doll. Don't cry. I am going to fix everything.

He takes his mouth to my face, kisses me on my forehead as he looks down at me.

Wiping away my tears, he says,

- Let me fix you up Doll. You're so broken right now. Let me fix you up.

And then he smiles, showing his every visible teeths with the whole creepy bunny smile.

He runs his hand through the soaking mess of my inner thighs, smears the blood and cum all over his lips while assuring me,

- Don't worry. Iam going to fix everything for you. Doll. Because, i love you.

And i believe him. Inspite of shedding tears of pain and discomfort, i trust him to fix everything up for me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

And later he does. He fixes me. He cleans my wounds and give me every type of medications so that i don't catch any infection.

He gives me a bath then, puts oinment and anticeptics on my cuts after that . He makes sure to do everything as he should do as a professional doctor.

And after everything, he sings a song of comfort to me so that i can sleep peacefully after the crazy session of fulfilling desires.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

(( A/N : Tadaa.!!!

Hii guys. How are yall doing? Hope not okay after reading all the things that i have written above? 💀.

Yeah! Insane! I know! But hehe, you enjoyed it anyways right? My reader dolls?

Okay so an information,

Guys. I wanted to add the scene of the night of the incident when he come home with hands of the abusers. But as i want to  describe the scene elaborately and as there is some scenes which requires good attention so i decided to write that as chapter 15.5 . ( The split chapter ).

And hopefully you will get the chapter 15.5 within Friday. Means you gotta wait just for one day. Enjoy your read of this chapter until then??

Please do vote and comments! Your support is the everything that keeps me coming back to write...

Stay happy and healthy. And please pardon my mistake because it was my first time writing about blood play and all. And remember, it's only fictional. So take it as a fictional story.

Love yall. Wait until i come back on Friday with chapter 15.5   ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.8K 64
The story starts when Daksh creates misunderstandings between Annika and Shivaay. He tells shivaay that Annika spent a night with him and asked for 1...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
603K 26.8K 200
Woaaaaaahhhh a second book? WOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH A book about Thomas and his sides! Enjoy! (╹◡╹)♡ (Some of the characters I write about - Thomas and...