Percy Jackson in Hogwarts

Av bookish_bug03

After successfully returning the lightning bolt to Zeus, Percy is given another quest. His task was simple... Mer

Hello!!!
Chapter 1 - A new quest
Chapter 2 - My mom is a witch
Characters
Chapter 4 - The prophecy
Characters - 2
Chapter 5 - Parental care
Chapter 6 - The Leaky cauldron
chapter 7 - Diagon Alley

Chapter 3 - The knight bus

67 3 0
Av bookish_bug03

Pov - Harry

I am pissed as hell. How dare she call my father drunk. She deserves it. Blowing up like a balloon. I am currently sitting in the street with my trunk.

I know it's reckless. Running away like this. Especially with a killer on loose.

I was thinking about a way to go to the leaky cauldron. Maybe I could take a train to London.

I was thinking about how to get to London, when suddenly I heard bushes ruffling. I looked at the bushes. A black dog-like thing was there in the bush. But it was too big to be a dog.

I already used magic outside school. If I am getting expelled some more magic won't hurt. So I took my wand out and muttered "lumos". A light appeared at the end of my wand.

I saw a hulking outline and two big eyes inside the bushes. I stepped backwards. My leg hit my trunk making me trip.

I fell down. My wand flew off my hand. I landed in the gutter. Ewwww! Suddenly there was a.....

BANG!

There was blind light all over. I closed my eyes and rolled back the pavement to save myself. I opened my eyes to see a gigantic pairs of wheels. It was a bus and the windshield spelled knight bus in golden letters.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard just stick out your wand hand, step on board, and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this eve-"

He stopped abruptly and started giving me a look.

"What were you doin' down there?"

"Fell over." I said in a small voice.

"'Choo fall over for?"

"I didn't do it on purpose."I said annoyed. Seriously who falls on purpose. I fell because.... Wait a minute.

I turned to look if the dog thing. It was not there.

"'Choo lookin' at?"

"There was a big black thing," I said, pointing uncertainly into the gap. "Like a dog... but massive..." The dog thing was not there anymore... Strange.

I looked at Stan. His mouth fell open. He was looking at my.... Oh shit. My scar. I immediately covered it. The last thing I want is the ministry to find me.

"Woss that on your 'ead?"

"Nothing."

"Woss your name?"

"Neville Longbottom" That was the first name I could think of.

"So - so this bus," I went on quickly, hoping to distract Stan, "did you say it goes anywhere?"

"Yep," said Stan proudly, "anywhere you like, 'long it's on land. Can't do nuffink underwater.

"Ere," he said, looking suspicious again, "you did flag us down, dincha? Stuck out your wand 'and, dincha?"

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Listen, how much would it be to get to London?"

"Eleven Sickles," said Stan, "but for firteen you get 'ot chocolate, and for fifteen you get an 'otwater bottle an' a toofbrush in the color of your choice."

I gave him some gold. We both kept our trunk and Hedwig's cage inside. He introduced me to the driver Ernie Prang.

BLACK STILL AT LARGE

Sirius Black, possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is still eluding capture, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today.

"We are doing all we can to recapture Black," said the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, this morning, "and we beg the magical community to remain calm."

Fudge has been criticized by some members of the International Federation of Warlocks for informing the Muggle Prime Minister of the crisis.

"Well, really, I had to, don't you know," said an irritable Fudge. "Black is mad. He's a danger to anyone who crosses him, magic or Muggle. I have the Prime Minister's assurance that he will not breathe a word of Black's true identity to anyone. And let's face it - who'd believe him if he did?"

While Muggles have been told that Black is carrying a gun (a kind of metal wand that Muggles use to kill each other), the magical community lives in fear of a massacre like that of twelve years ago, when Black murdered thirteen people with a single curse.

Damn it. I know he murdered thirteen people. But with a single curse. That's mad.

"He murdered thirteen people?" I said, handing the page back to Stan, "with one curse?"

"Yep," said Stan, "in front of witnesses an' all. Broad daylight. Big trouble it caused, dinnit, Ern?"

"Ar," said Ern darkly.

"Black woz a big supporter of You-Know-'Oo," he said.

I knew that. That's how he ended up in azkaban. Black is a madman. He blew up thirteen people when he was cornered for being a death eater. And after killing all those people. He laughed. Like a freaking maniac.

"Neville." Stan called me.

"whereabouts in London?"

"Diagon Alley," I said.

"Righto,'Old tight, then."

BANG!

The bus was thundering on the street and stopped at Leaky cauldron. That's the magical entrance for Diagon Alley.

I thanked Ern and said bye to Stan.

"There you are, Harry," said a voice.

"Blimey! Ern, come 'ere! Come 'ere!"

"What didja call Neville, Minister?" he said excitedly.

"Neville?" he repeated, frowning. "This is Harry Potter."

"I knew it!" Stan shouted gleefully.

"Ern! Ern! Guess 'oo Neville is, Ern! 'E's 'Arry Potter! I can see 'is scar!"

"Yes," said Fudge testily, "well, I'm very glad the Knight Bus picked Harry up, but he and I need to step inside the Leaky Cauldron now..."

Minister Fudge told me they retrieved aunt Marge safely. When I asked about the punishment he told me it was an accident and I don't have to worry about azkaban. Strange.

Because last year I got a warning saying I will be expelled if I use magic once more outside school.

In my defence it was not me last year. It was a house elf. Dobby.

"Now Harry. Someone is really worried about you and wants to chat."

I was wondering who it could be. Suddenly I heard someone saying... "You are in serious trouble mister."

Oh damn!

"Very serious." Came a female voice.

And I know I am in trouble. I turned around to look at them. He looks furious.

"Hi dad." I said with a nervous smile and hell broke loose.

Handling an angry James Potter. I would rather handle Sirius Black.

Man this is going to be a loooong night.

Soooo... Surprise..... James is alive....🥳🥳🥳

I already mentioned earlier that some of the characters will be "not dead". James is one of them. There are more but there are more. But I can't keep everyone alive. It's a war and wars bring death.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6K 370 30
In which Lisa writes her life in her diary. @2021 @-centerpeace-
63.7K 1K 41
[On-going] The Fates can't tolerate a happy adult Demigod, can they? Well, apparently not. So they do something that's never been done before. Time T...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...