And It All Started With A Pun...

بواسطة axelakutz

"Wait..." She grinned, "you were thinking of Anya?" "WH-WHAT!!! NO I WASN'T!!!!!!!" --- (Updated story cover... المزيد

TABLE OF CONTENTS
...-PROLOGUE-...
CH. 1 - Apparently Mistaken
CH. 2 - Are you catching feelings, Desmond?
CH. 3 So you are.
CH. 4 - The supposed plan
CH. 5 - Mahal (twiyor)
CH. 6 - Realization
Ch. 7 - That precious little girl
CH. 8 - Sorry, ...Forger.
CH. 9 - Loid, what are you doing here? (twiyor)
CH. 10 - Anya's tutoring session - Announcment
Ch. 14 - Paired up!
CH. 15 - Puppy love
CH. 16 - Just for the mission
CH. 17 - Glamourous ball
Hello to my readers (Must read, essential to story)
CH. 18 - It was never my intention
Hello to my readers again... (this is the last A/N "chapter" promise)
CH. 19 - I'm sorry
CH. 20 - A date
CH. 21 - A certain pink girl's awakening
CH. 23 - Pink haired girl
CH. 24 - Becky the not-so-amazing-cupid
Announcement!
CH. 25 - Tease

CH. 22 - The hell?

250 11 251
بواسطة axelakutz

Format got messed up. Sorry lol 😅 Some comments got deleted

---

"Let me go ouuut," Anya whined. She was exhausted after laying in bed all day and watching spy wars. She didn't really put much thought into how much this hospital cost them — wait, how much was the hospital bill anyway?

Nurse Ola sighed. "Alright, let's go for some fresh air at 7pm since the breeze will be good at that time."

"Yaaay!"

...

"Do you always act like this? Aren't you 16?" Ola laughed.

"Uh, actually, no, I'm not sure what happened to me..."

Nurse Ola smiled. "Haha, okay, let's go."

...

"Are you coming?" Ola said, after Anya didn't move.

"Can I go by myself?" Anya asked.

Ola looked at Anya suspiciously. "Depends,"

"Aw man–"

"—But," She stuck a finger up into the air, "I can let you go outside by yourself and just watch over you from a distance if you want some alone time."

Anya's eyes lit up, "Yaaay! Thank you!!!" She said, and ran over to give Ola a hug, then tripped.

"Oh my."

—~x~---

"Anya is at the seasideee!!!~" Anya 'hip–hip hooray–ed'. Was that word even a thing?

"Alright, I'll leave you be. But remember, I'll be watching you from a distance!" Nurse Ola said, and left while Anya shot her a thumbs up.

...

Anya put her hands on the rails, the cold metal stung her fingertips as she slowly tightened her grip around the railings, huffing out a breath of either annoyance or sadness.

...

'What kind of spy am I?'

She glared at the ocean as if it was its fault, which the ocean responded by throwing drops of water on her patient attire.

I promised myself I wouldn't let my emotions get in the way.

Her grip tightened even more, causing the friction to scratch her skin.

Who am I to call myself 'Twilight's daughter'?

Yet, when I see him — I get a familiar sense of guilt.

The same guilt that I feel when lying to mama or papa for the 'good of the world'.

The same guilt that I feel when trying to convince myself, 'It's okay. It's for world peace.'

The same guilt I feel when Damian is nice to me.

I remember when he said to me, "You're not like the rest... you... actually consider me a person...rather than just my father's son..."

That day, I cried because I was so guilty. He asked me why I was crying, and I had to lie to him again, saying I just felt sorry for him.

Am I really not like the rest?

I used, and I am using him for the mission anyway.

Who am I to call myself his friend?

Who am I to tell Damian, "I want to be your friend!" Or, "Let's go!" And hold his hand enthusiastically?

...

I'm a horrible person.

"Fuck." She muttered, her hands bouncing off the rails in annoyance, and turned to see a familiar boy and a girl walking from a distance.

She suddenly froze as she watched them carefully, she stopped breathing as if to make her focus more precise as her eyes followed green and brown hair slowly walk even further.

Was that Damian?

She started to walk a little bit closer to them.

That can't be Damian.

The boy turned to look at the brown haired girl, and Anya walked just a bit closer and caught sight of his face.

Oh my God.

That was him.

Damian.

What was he doing here?

With...

Another girl...?

Damian turned his head back and Anya couldn't see his face anymore, and she desperately tried to turn left and right to see his face again, but he and the other girl already went to some railings and placed their arms on top of it.

Is he on a date...?

Anya unconsciously moved closer, unaware that her face was covered in dread.

—'~'---

"I didn't think you'd actually agree."

Damian glanced at Iduna, unknown that a certain pink girl was watching with every step he took.

"Me neither." He said, even though he knew the full reason why.

...

"I forgive you," Iduna said as they reached the same spot they had an 'outing' in two weeks ago.

"You forgive me for what?" Damian rested his arms on the railings as Iduna did the same.

Iduna looked at Damian. "For what you said to me?" And turned to face him fully while one arm still laid on the railing, "—Two weeks ago?"

"Ah, okay...?"

...

"You know, I'm sorry for how I acted," She spoke as she turned her body back to the view of the sea.

Damian smiled, "It's fine, I guess."

Iduna smiled back. "Do you really mean that?"

"Perhaps."

"So, who do you like?" Iduna tried the question again.

"Would you have a tantrum again?" Damian joked.

"Perhaps,~" Iduna mimicked him.

Damian laughed, "Well, she has beautiful hair, and it's pink." he smiled.

"You must be lying. After all, there can't be any other girl you love than me."

...

Damian's eye twitched as he spoke firmly, "Do you really want to do this again?"

"No." She held her head up high, her voice also becoming a bit high pitched. "I'm just saying. I should be the only girl you love, and I am the only girl you love."

...

"What the hell, Iduna? I thought you were over this shit."

"Well that's why you agreed to go on a date with me today, right?" She glared.

Damian sighed in annoyance. "At first, I wanted to get my mind off of... something. Then I thought you maybe changed and reflected on your attitude last time and this was just an outing as friends. I didn't expect this."

Iduna scowled. "Whatever, I forgive you anyway. This is just a couples fight. We'll get over it."

...

That did it.

"The FUCK, IDUNA?"

"Calm down, you're being over dramatic," She rolled her eyes and waved her hand in a dismissive gesture.

"You're confusing me! Who the HELL do you think YOU ARE!?"

Iduna put a finger to her lips, signaling for him to quiet down. "You're confusing ME! Calm down, darling—"

He shouted in disbelief, "DARLING!?"

Iduna rolled her eyes, "Yes," she reached out to hold his hand, "I know you're stressed out at the moment, and you don't mean anything."

Damian slapped her hand away, disgusted, "Okay, what the hell. This was clearly a mistake. I don't even know why I agreed to go on an outing—"

"–Date," She corrected.

"Shut up. I don't know why I agreed to go on a second outing with you. I'm leaving," He said, emphasizing the word 'outing' to 'put her in her place'.

She smiled sickly, her eye twitching slightly. Of course she noticed he emphasized 'outing'. 

"I'll meet you at the same time here tomorrow?"

Damian side eyed her. "Uh, no. What the heck. Bye." And then he got his bag and started to walk away.

She stared at him shock before stomping her foot angrily. Why was he LEAVING!? She had to get him back!

 She decided to look around for anything to use against him, then she saw a woman staring at them. Aha, she thought. I can use this against him.

She flipped her hair back and wiped imaginary dirt off her dress. "Oh, my, GOD!" She screeched, but Damian didn't stop in his tracks. She scowled, and decided to shout even louder. "Someone was watching us this whole time!!!"

Damian paused, but kept going anyway.

Iduna gritted her teeth at his behavior, she needed to try something better. Something like... guilt–tripping.

"OH NO!" She yelped dramatically, sliding down on the rails to follow her dramatic outburst.

Damian raised a questioning brow but kept walking anyway, not turning to look at her.

"WHAT WILL MY BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER THINK OF HIS OUTRAGEOUS OUTBURST IF THIS GETS ON THE NEWS?"

Damian turned his head to face her, she caught his eye and immediately returned to normal, returning her sick smile.

"Do not call me your 'boyfriend'," He snapped, walking at a threatening pace which should've told her, 'piss off ya freak'. 

But she didn't budge, being the 'I can change him' girl she is.

"And don't talk about my mother." He added tetchily.

She inwardly rolled her eyes. Was she threatened? Apparently not. It seems no one had respect for the Desmond lately.

"There she is," She kept her voice low, and pointed to a pink haired girl while her other hand covered her mouth.

Damian was about to ignore her when he saw pink hair and odd black horns he knew so well.

"Anya,"

It was like the world had stopped just for this moment.

A/N

---

 I was quite in a rush to get this done, so apologies for bad writing! I wasn't sure on how to end this chapter, and I'm not too satisfied with Anya's self-loathing part. 

Although, since I've post-poned this chapter long enough, I decided it's good enough to post. 

I'm currently working on chapter 23, and it may come sooner or later.

And, I'm so sorry for the delay in the chapters recently, it's exam week, and in 3 days I have my exams. 

Nonetheless, I'm almost done writing chapter 23 and will publish it soon.

Also, thank you guys for all the votes, reads, comments, and added to libraries! I appreciate it a lot, we've finally hit 5.1k reads and I'm so glad! 

We've come a long way since I first published chapter 1, on November 6, 2023. I think.

Now, It's February 25, 2024. Thank you guys for all these votes, reads, comments, and added to libraries! ☺💗

See you guys in the next chapter, thank you again!

Apologies for any OOC.(I forgot how to write Anya. 😅)

Sorry for no art, I recently commissioned my best friend to make the art for this chapter since I was too busy to draw.

TIKTOK: alexayerzzz

INSTAGRAM: akutza.notsecretacc

- Alexa 🐧💗

Word count:: 1521

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

105K 2.1K 23
* C O M P L E T E D * 「 When parents leave a bunch of teenagers alone for one night something's bound to go wrong, especially if those teenagers fin...
340K 13.3K 22
What will you do when your new replacement teacher looks more like a gangster than a educator?
99.9K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
39.8K 1K 55
Mina Day has to choose whether to kill The North mafia leader's son or marry him. Will she risk the dangers of assassinating him? Or will she fall in...