My Flower~(Momiji Sohma x Rea...

Por avuhhhhhhhhh

"You look so adorable in that!!!" "Eh!? It's a bunny onesie!" Parents? Nope. Akito? Check! (Y/N) Sohma, the h... Más

1~Oh...
2~Free?
3~I love school!
4~Bunnies!!!
5~Valentine's Day!
6~A hot spring!
8~She loves him!
9~Adorable...
10~Why her!?
11~I want to stay.
12~Why so dark?
13~ A get away !
14~ The path I walk
15~ All Mine!

7~Aya!!!

517 16 1
Por avuhhhhhhhhh

(Since I'm rlly lazy and also have to skip some parts cuz i messed up the story I'm js gonna mix 2 episodes into one chapter,)

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Momiji!!!"

The two shorter teens run and hug each other, as Tohru, Kyo, Haru, and Yuki follow behind the two.

"You two suddenly have so much energy when around each other, it's interesting," Yuki says with a sigh.

"Kyo, Yuki, Momiji and I have something we need to talk about real quick," Hatsuharu says and pats (Y/N)'s head. "You and Tohru get a head start to class."

"Okay!"

Tohru and (Y/N) walk through the corridor, giggling with each other.

"Don't worry Tohru, one day you will meet Aya! He is amazing, he is always able to make me laugh when I'm sad!" (Y/N) says with a giggle.

"You're making me excited!"

"You two seem to be having fun..." A familiar voice says.

(Y/N) turns around to see none other than Akito, and she gets nervous.

"A-Akito?"

"Mhm," He walks up to Tohru and takes a look at her. "So you're Tohru Honda, you seem like a good girl. And you're cute."

"O-Oh! I'm not really, but thank you..." Tohru says and Akito smirks.

"No need to get all flustered, it's simply the truth."

Akito grabs (Y/N)'s wrist and holds it tight before trailing his hand on her cheek and whispering into her ear.

"You're getting too comfortable...Do I need to teach you how to be a good girl again?" He asks and she shakes her head no.

"Use words."

"No..."

"Good...I've missed you so much...I think you should come back home..."

"I-I like Shi-chans house..."

"Akito." Yuki runs up next to Tohru and widens his eyes seeing Akito and (Y/N)'s interaction.

"Ah~ Yuki..." Akito grabs (Y/N)'s hand and walks up to Yuki, dragging (Y/N) right next to him. "I've missed you as well..."

"But I've been wondering...What made you skip New Year's? I mean...You haven't forgotten about me have you...?"

Yuki doesn't answer, he just stays silent, both Yuki and (Y/N) are too nervous to say anything. Suddenly, Tohru walks over and pushes Akito slightly, and grabs (Y/N)'s hand, standing in front of Yuki and (Y/N).

"W-We...Need to get to class, or we will get in trouble..."

"Oh, well then, sorry for...Holding you back. Have a good day..."

After the meeting with Akito, Tohru decided to make Yuki and (Y/N) have some fun to clear their heads, and after all the fun, they ended up back home.

///NEXT DAY///

"AHH!" A scream is heard from outside in the garden, and (Y/N) jumps up at Yuki running in with a scary look.

"Skin this revolting creature and roast its reptilian corpse." He says in a scary voice.

"U-Uhm...Yuki? Don't hurt the poor snake please..." (Y/N) says.

"Oh, Aya," Shigure says and (Y/N)'s eyes light up suddenly.

"Shigure, I said skin it," Yuki says once again.

"Tohru, this is Ayame Sohma, as you can see he is the snake, and snakes don't do well in the cold. Also (Y/N), please stop staring at Aya like a lost dog." Shigure says.

"B-But...Aya!" (Y/N) says excitedly.

Shigure sighs before continuing. "There is me, Ayame, and Hatori, all the same age. Kind of like the three musketeers."

"Now Yuki, do you mind telling us why snakeskin is on the menu?"

"It's too irritating to talk about..."

"Now, now, he is your brother," Shigure says before there is a big poof behind him, and Tohru, and a white-haired male appears.

"Huh-?"

"I'm sorry but I had no choice but to seek warmth!" Ayame says. "Anyways, greetings everyone. How have you been my dear brother?"

"Wow...A grown-up Yuki!" Tohru says.

"Unacceptable, you should be ashamed!" Yuki says glaring at him.

"Aya!!!" (Y/N) says excitedly and hugs him.

"Ah! If it isn't my favorite person in the whole world!" Ayame says putting (Y/N) on his back. "You look much happier...!"

"I am! I love living with Shi-Chan! And Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo as well!" (Y/N) says.

"I bet you do, but a princess like you should be living with me instead!"

"That would be so fun! Let's have a sleepover!" (Y/N) says.

"Now, now (Y/N), I must introduce myself to Tohru..!" Aya says setting (Y/N) down and letting her hug his arm.

"Hello dear, I am Yuki's older brother, call me Ayame!" He says.

"O-Oh! Nice to meet you!" Tohru says.

"Oh, the pleasure is mine, princess," Ayame says and Tohru stares at him dumbfounded.

"That's enough, stop making fun of her," Yuki says.

"I would never! I'm paying her lots of respect!" Ayame says before sitting down and pulling (Y/N) next to him. "Make some tea princess, I'm simply parched, and also lunch,"

"That's not respect!" Yuki shouts.

"He isn't wrong, you're treating her like a servant," Shigure says.

"Oh is it? Then bring lunch leisurely," 

"That's not the problem!" Kyo says in an irritated voice.

"Why make this so complicated..." Ayame says with a sigh before grabbing (Y/N) like a potato sack and dragging Tohru by the hand. "We will eat out! My treat!" 

"Aya I'm going to fall!" (Y/N) shouts.

Once Ayame runs out of the house with the two girls Kyo and Yuki look at Shigure with a scary glare.

"What? I didn't do anything...!" Shigure says.

"Why the hell is (Y/N) so obsessed with him...?" Kyo asks.

"Because she has known him since she was just a little shrimp, she practically thinks of him as an older brother!" Shigure says.

"She still is a shrimp..." Yuki mumbles with a chuckle.

///

Once at the restaurant that Ayame had dragged the two girls to,  Tohru sits awkwardly as (Y/N) sits excitedly.

"Yuki seems well! I heard Akito had come to your school." Ayame says, giving (Y/N) a pitiful glace before quickly turning to Tohru.

"Yeah, he did," Tohru says.

"It must've been hard, I won't say the details but to Yuki, Akito is a source of terror. It's more extreme than the rest of us." Ayame says.

"Really? Even more than what (Y/N) felt...?" Tohru asks.

"I assumed he Akito hadn't interacted with her, or he would have taken her back," Ayame turns towards (Y/N) and pats her head. "Did he hurt you?"

"Nu-uh..." (Y/N) mumbles.

"Good. I'm happy you're safe now..." Ayame says in a genuine concerned voice.

'It seems he can be serious after all...He looks worried about her as if he is meant to protect her. Is that how everyone in the Sohma family feels?'  Tohru wonders to herself.

"You know, I came to see if Yuki was okay more than I had come to meet Tohru if I'm being honest..."

"Does it hurt? Knowing you hadn't been for him then?" Tohru asks.

"It's more of repentance than regret," Ayame says.

"You know, my mom said something once...She said she would keep part of her childhood apart of her, even as she grew up so that whenever she talked to me she could talk to me on a real level, or at least meet halfway." Tohru says and (Y/N) stares at her softly.

"Your mom...She was kind?" (Y/N) asks.

"The kindest, she would have loved you just like I do," Tohru says with a smile.

"I see why Yuki seems to be doing so well now..." Ayame says as the food arrives. "(Y/N), does he treat you right as well?"

"Mhm! He even took care of me the other day!" (Y/N) says with a smile.

"Hm? Oh really now? How so?" Ayame asks. 

"Well, I was injured, so he bandaged me up and even let me sleep in his lap! Tohru, Kyo, and Kagura did too!" 

"How did you get injured?"

"Oh-Uhm...Nothing important I'm just a little clumsy!" (Y/N) lies which leaves Tohru confused.

"So if I ask Gure he will say the same?"

"Ehe..."

"(Y/N)."

"It was just Akito, don't worry." She says with a smile and Ayame sighs.

"Are you okay now?"

"Of course!"

"Tohru, do me a favor." Ayame says as he turns to Tohru.

"Hm?"

"Keep being a good person to Yuki and (Y/N)."

///

Eventually, Tohru, Ayame, and (Y/N) went home to sleep after Ayame tried to pull another stunt. Everyone had gotten a good night's rest but was awakened by the sound of Kyo screaming.

"Kyo-kichi! I had no other choice! Yuki had locked his door!" Ayame says dramatically.

"Shigure has a room!" Kyo says angrily.

"No, Shigure doesn't let me get a lick of sleep..."

"Now, now honey, think of the kids," Shigure says and (Y/N) makes a sad face.

"Why won't Shi-chan let you sleep?" (Y/N) asks Ayame and Shigure chuckles.

"Well dear, it's because-" Yuki quickly covers (Y/N)'s ears.

"Will you shut up in front of her?" Yuki asks with an irritated sigh.

"Don't worry, I can sleep in (Y/N) and Tohru's room tonight..!" Ayame says.

"Yay! Sleepover!" (Y/N) says.

"Go home now!!!" Both Yuki and Kyo say in sync.

Kyo, Yuki, and (Y/N) went to school and came back home in a flash, only to see that Ayame was still at their house, rambling about his school life.

"Shut up and leave!" Yuki shouts.

"Go home now!" Kyo shouts. "Shigure get this guy to go home!"

"Why? This is fun." Shigure says.

"Yes I'm having a great time," Ayame says.

"Well you're driving the rest of us crazy!" Kyo says while (Y/N) just sits there with twinkling eyes.

"I like this!" She says.

"Besides her..." Kyo mumbles.

"I can't do anything anyways, Aya doesn't listen to me. He only listens to-"

"If you leave your door unlocked anyone can walk in."  A grumpy voice says.

"Hatori..!" Tohru exclaims.

"Speak of the devil," Shigure says.

"Tori" (Y/N) stands up and runs to hug him.

"Hm, I was told you had left. I'm happy you seem to be okay now (Y/N)." Hatori says patting her head.

'Everyone does love her...' Yuki, Tohru, and Kyo all think to themselves.

"Hatsuharu had told me Aya was here," Hatori says before looking at Ayame. "Come on, you've had a good visit, it's time to go."

...

"Okay, bye-bye!" Ayame says and goes next to Hatori, leaving everyone other than Shigure and (Y/N) confused.

"Aya...Stay a little longer?" (Y/N) asks while hugging him.

"He has to go, (Y/N)," Hatori says, answering for him.

"Don't worry dear, I will be back soon!" Ayame says hugging (Y/N) back before patting her head and whispering to her. "Stay safe..."

"Bye, everyone!" Ayame says and both he and Hatori leave.

///

"(Y/N)...Is she doing okay?" Hatori asks Ayame as they walk down a flight of stairs.

"She seems to be doing better than before, that's for sure...Seeing how she was today made me notice the difference between her smiles." Ayame says and Hatori looks at him with a confused look.

"When she would smile around us simply around a month ago, we all believed she was okay because she was smiling, but that was a smile of not wanting to burden anyone...The way she smiled today seemed so real, and happy." 

"It doesn't surprise me, of course she wasn't happy in the state she was in, it was bad," Hatori says and Ayame smiles.

"Her and Tohru are quite similar, both always wanting to help people, both so kind...It is admirable."

"I think she has that effect on all of us..." Hatori mumbles.

"I just hope that girl will stay safe, she is special in every way possible."

///<3///

(I skipped lots of parts when it came to Aya because i didn't feel like writing a whole damn backstory tbh)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.5K 1.8K 33
Kyo Sohma. Loving someone like him was always overlooked by many people including myself. I never thought I'd end up here in the first place, it's...
139K 5.1K 60
"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦�...
147K 3.3K 23
*IN EDITING* Deep in the Zodiac curse, a bind between a beloved deer and a jealous dragon lays under the surface. To the rest of the Sohma family, Na...
229K 7.5K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...